PDA

View Full Version : What can you say about the anime NARUTO?

Assaundrell Yumerai
11-09-2008, 11:14 AM
This includes the episode 1 and 2.
Naruto is a cool anime series and loved by many ninja-aspirants. So what can you say about it?

skiboydoggy
11-09-2008, 12:43 PM
This includes the episode 1 and 2.
Naruto is a cool anime series and loved by many ninja-aspirants. So what can you say about it?
The anime is made of fail and AIDS. Unlike the manga, which is only made of fail.
>9000 episodes of fillers is facepalm worthy.

pikachugirl2
11-09-2008, 08:07 PM
Well i for one think Naruto is awesome it's my second favorite anime

Rasengan on ur face, man. And Chidori on your butt, too. While I'm at it, here's some Lightning Blade for ur mom. XDXDXD

*Byakugan*! Ur wearin purple underwear XD

Okay gonna list all my favorite jutsus

Chidori(Sasuke/Kakashi but mostly Sasuke)
Rasengan(Naruto/Jiraiya but mostly Naruto)
Shadow Clone Jutsu(Naruto)
Summoning Jutsu(Everyone, basically)
Uzumaki Barrage(if that counts as a jutsu;Naruto)
Lightning Blade(Kakashi)
Shadow Possesion Jutsu(Shikamaru)
Ino Jizo(Jiraya)
Tsukuyomi(Sharingan Attack;Itachi)
Phoenix Flower Jutsu(Sasuke)
Crystal Ice Mirrors(Haku)

And I like Senbon and Kunai mopre than any other weapons, mostly Senbon. (Has anyone but Haku EVER used Senbon?)

Dark Turtwig
11-09-2008, 08:32 PM
Naruto sucks major balls.

Yup, that pretty much sums it up right there.

faceplant527
11-09-2008, 08:33 PM
naruto is pretty good. i hate the filler episodes thoguh. but i like it.

cuz gaara is the best !!!

Assaundrell Yumerai
11-10-2008, 11:58 AM
Well i for one think Naruto is awesome it's my second favorite anime

Well I guess you're right cause even the same characters kept on appearing, the effect are still okay.

skiboydoggy
11-10-2008, 02:20 PM
Well I guess you're right cause even the same characters kept on appearing, the effect are still okay.
The same characters keep appearing? I wish. The only constant character is the main character - Sasuke.

Poltergeist
11-11-2008, 02:16 AM
Well, first off, I must tell you that this opinion is mostly based off of reading the comics and the Japanese subs considering I couldn't stand listening to Naruto's whiney voice. If they change the voice actor for Shippuden then I might consider watching the dub again, but only if that event occurs.

Anyway, I think I can honestly, and quite accurately, say that this is the Dragon Ball for the new generation. It's plot may not exactly be the most complicated of story's, but it's action is nice and well paced. It's not my favorite manga to read, but I do enjoy the adventures of the ninja in the orange jumpsuit.

George Jefferson
11-11-2008, 04:41 PM
I'd rather play Deadly Towers than watch this sh!t.

Ranma
11-11-2008, 06:54 PM
It started out great, but over time has become less intense and more slow. =/

scubasteveE
11-11-2008, 07:13 PM
Naruto right now is pretty boring with all of the fillings, but like the last 5 episodes of naruto are pretty good and HC is pretty good.

Kyeiko
11-11-2008, 07:19 PM
Naruto is a good anime. I'm just sad that Dei died. =[ I stopped watching it after that happened. Sorry for any of you who didn't know. >.<

pikachugirl2
11-11-2008, 08:04 PM
yeah, well Rasengan all of you. it owns. period. thread locked?

Professor Geoffrey
11-11-2008, 10:55 PM
Naruto is the oddest anime I've ever watched!

Funny in some aspects, enigmous in others...

... but always random. xP

skiboydoggy
11-12-2008, 12:30 AM
The main character does not wear an orange jumpsuit. Naruto is the adventures of the ninja with the exposed chest who is the object of the pedophile-snakeman's fantasies.

Assaundrell Yumerai
11-13-2008, 02:00 PM
The main character does not wear an orange jumpsuit. Naruto is the adventures of the ninja with the exposed chest who is the object of the pedophile-snakeman's fantasies.

I guess you're right, new episode-new costumes!

Lelouch vi Britannia
11-14-2008, 01:31 PM
Naruto is probably my favorite anime.
It usually keeps things interesting, like the "Sasuke Arc"..
The Filler episodes bother me, most of them aren't even good..

But nevertheless Naruto is really good.

Assaundrell Yumerai
12-03-2008, 11:36 AM
Naruto is probably my favorite anime.
It usually keeps things interesting, like the "Sasuke Arc"..
The Filler episodes bother me, most of them aren't even good..

But nevertheless Naruto is really good.

I agree, especially the actions of the ninjas.

Kendo
12-15-2008, 09:22 PM
Now, lemme give y'all the REASONS I neither like nor hate Naruto.

-LIKE-

1. The characters are cool and developed as HECK. Their abilities and appearances are creative (especially the Akatsuki's - hands with mouths that shoot out exploding clay? Random, but somehow cool), and the way they bond is interesting. It's nice to see the characters develop over time.

2. The action! The jutsu! Though they may be long, most battles are pretty interesting, especially providing number 1. The manga deals with this MUCH better than the TV show, however and I find that they stand around too long and wait for the other to speak (it may be honorable, but even the bad guys do it).

-HATE-

1. It doesn't make enough sense! Especially when you think about how Naruto's living. Why does he live in a house, yet have no ADOPTIVE parents? Now, this could be explained by saying that he lives in an abandoned place, but it that case, why wouldn't anyone have found him? And does he just STEAL his groceries or something?

2. The Gary Stu-ness and stereotype-ness! Hyperactive, headstrong, if-he-had-an-element-it-would-be-fire kid who fails miserably in school but miraculously bounces back at the last moment, dreams of becomg the top guy (like Ash wants to be the Champion, Naruto wants to be the Hokage), has a tragic story, has a love relationship, the girl he likes doesn't want him/the girl who likes him can't find the nerve to tell...etc. And - *gasp* - who knew Team 7 would be EXACTLY like the Sannin? Come on, obviously Sasuke = Orochimaru, and et cetera. Well, there's a bunch of other examples in this anime, mostly before the totally awesome SHIPPUDEN, but these are just the biggest. oh yeah, and he meets people like him. Well, duh.

3. The apparel! Uh, why does Naruto wear orange? That may be okay for sunset, but sunset skies are usually red, and even if they were orange, the blue band around his neck would give him away. So unless there are orange skies and blue trees, the outfit doesn't work for me. And it's not just Naruto! Ino and Hinata will NEVER be fit for ninja missions unless they get rid of those flashy outfits! And if they go out in the day, they need to wear green! Jonin jackets may be green, but the blue shirt and pants? These people are stupid. Oh, and if you ever wanted to find the Aakatsuki, they're wearing easy-to-spot red-clouded cloaks. :/

4. The fillers! They prevented me from watching the show! I guess. Anyways, why do we need to know this and that before we get to Shippuden, the part everybody wanted to see?

.....The few good points and the many bad points.

skiboydoggy
12-15-2008, 09:40 PM
Hahahaha. You think Naruto's a Stu? Nope, he's a cliche, but he's not a Stu. Goddamned Sauce-child is the Stu.

Nevermore Wolf
12-16-2008, 01:57 AM
A thread like this is just BEGGING for flames from Naruto haters.

Honestly, the quality of the series isn't amazing. There's FIVE MILLION fillers and the art's not extremely amazing. Some of the characters aren't amazing anymore now that Shippuden's started, however, I like the entire CONCEPT of the anime, and the character design. For the most part, it's sixth on my top five list.

There's my two cents. Say whatever you want about it.

Nirvash
12-16-2008, 10:10 AM
I used to be a fanboy. Then I realized that Naruto wasn't the only anime or manga. Now, I think Naruto has lost it's touch. It would be pretty intense without fillers, because it's like this:

INTENSE STORY LINE FOR 90 EPISODES
filler ep
INTENSE STORY LINE FOR 40 EPISODES
filler for 80 episodes what the hell.

Light_Sky
12-16-2008, 10:39 AM
Naruto is awesome. I like black cat better though.

Peace Buyer
12-16-2008, 12:01 PM
it sucks badly

and on the poll how can naruto beat bleach?!? all naruto is about some stupid little boy!

come on now you guys who watch that sho are lame

its not even violent at all

who wants to see some kid with adhd throw little darts and stars?

watch moar shows with action!!

naruto should b rated E-10 for everyone ten and under

George Jefferson
12-16-2008, 07:30 PM
Bald bull can beat Gaara's ass.

Starkipraggy
12-18-2008, 02:08 AM
One more hate point about Naruto is how all the Narutards insist the entire Narutoverse even stands a chance against Goku of DragonBall. Fail, n00bs, fail.

George Jefferson
12-18-2008, 08:28 PM
One more hate point about Naruto is how all the Narutards insist the entire Narutoverse even stands a chance against Goku of DragonBall. Fail, n00bs, fail.

Who was talking about Dragonball Z? I was talking about Punch-Out!!

"OOH. OOH. UH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH."

Poring
12-18-2008, 08:59 PM
Who was talking about Dragonball Z? I was talking about Punch-Out!!

http://i33.tinypic.com/eb1m5x.gif

Naruto is a pretty cool guy.

skiboydoggy
12-18-2008, 09:02 PM
http://i33.tinypic.com/eb1m5x.gif

Naruto is a pretty cool guy.
Too bad he's not the main character of the series. >=D

Operative
12-31-2008, 10:05 PM
Hahahaha. You think Naruto's a Stu? Nope, he's a cliche, but he's not a Stu. Goddamned Sauce-child is the Stu.

A thread like this is just BEGGING for flames from Naruto haters.

Honestly, the quality of the series isn't amazing. There's FIVE MILLION fillers and the art's not extremely amazing. Some of the characters aren't amazing anymore now that Shippuden's started, however, I like the entire CONCEPT of the anime, and the character design. For the most part, it's sixth on my top five list.

There's my two cents. Say whatever you want about it.

it sucks badly

and on the poll how can naruto beat bleach?!? all naruto is about some stupid little boy!

come on now you guys who watch that sho are lame

its not even violent at all

who wants to see some kid with adhd throw little darts and stars?

watch moar shows with action!!

naruto should b rated E-10 for everyone ten and under

Do I need to say anything more?

Synester
01-01-2009, 08:32 AM
yeah, well Rasengan all of you. it owns. period. thread locked?And I still why the mods havn't banned you yet :neutral:. It fails, theres nothing special about it. Kid fails in the first episode, get some special power in the middle episode, and kills someone whos trying to hurt someone "special" to him, that was mean to him before the series even started.

Kendo
01-01-2009, 05:59 PM
yeah, well Rasengan all of you. it owns. period. thread locked?
You can't attack people for just hating or even disliking a TV show. That's kind of...stupid, if you don't mind me saying.

By the way, why in the world does Naruto love Sakura? She punches and hits him all the time! She's such a jerk!

And why does he consider Sasuke his friend? They did nothing but fight and argue! Who would save an emo kid like that for the sake of friendship anyways? And who falls in love with those kinds of guys!?!?

That's it. I quit Naruto.

*joins Naruto Shipuden which is kind of cooler*

skiboydoggy
01-01-2009, 06:06 PM
Naruto >>>> Naruto Shitpudding.
The Zabuza arc and the Chuunin exams alone beat down the entirety of the second season AND the upcoming material from the manga. I am completely serious when I say this.
Screw the fillers, they don't exist.

Stubby Boardman
01-01-2009, 09:00 PM
fillers= fail otherwise a Naruto is a good anime

Kendo
01-01-2009, 09:36 PM
Naruto >>>> Naruto Shitpudding.
The Zabuza arc and the Chuunin exams alone beat down the entirety of the second season AND the upcoming material from the manga. I am completely serious when I say this.
Screw the fillers, they don't exist.
Who sends children on a mission to defeat an elite assassin?

The Chunin exams were good, but what about Naruto and Kiba's battle? Who loses by scent? I know Kiba has superhuman smelling abilities, but come on.

Maleficent
01-01-2009, 09:39 PM
Hello? Naruto fails, and always will.

It's also extremely overrated.

Ninetailedfox007
01-02-2009, 12:09 AM
Its a good series, I wouldn't call it the best, but its something action packed and worthwhile to stick with.

Kecleonfan666
01-03-2009, 09:02 PM

No, the emo, stupid, cliche kid is the object of micheal jackson's desires. He also makes Kishimoto drool. The should've just called the series "Sasuke", or Naruto and Sasuke, or better yet, Sasuke and Naruto :D

Vincent_Valentine_4
01-03-2009, 11:18 PM
Naruto is my favorite anime right now even though I haven't been able to watch it lately I really like Gaara and I think it's a good show even if they do make Naruto look gay but I assure you he isn't if you guys took the time to understand the show you would realize that he never really had friends and sasuke was his first good friend so he doesn't want to lose him because he's already suffered enough.

Soda
01-04-2009, 12:55 PM
Idk, what is this, just american dub?

Cause personally, part one is very good, but Shippuuden was poorly animated. They are getting better, though.

Naruto is my second favorite anime/manga. <3

George Jefferson
01-04-2009, 08:32 PM
Hello? Naruto fails, and always will.

It's also extremely overrated.

Believe it!

Orthar
01-04-2009, 09:58 PM
Not very much, that's what I can say about it. It appealed to me when I was younger, but there is tons of anime much better and at a higher standard than Naruto. Fun for a little while, but it grows overly boring.

Synester
01-05-2009, 02:46 AM
Naruto is my favorite anime right now even though I haven't been able to watch it lately I really like Gaara and I think it's a good show even if they do make Naruto look gay but I assure you he isn't if you guys took the time to understand the show you would realize that he never really had friends and sasuke was his first good friend so he doesn't want to lose him because he's already suffered enough.What the hell, I used to be like the hugest Naruto nerd out there :crackup:. Then I got to the fillers, skipped all the way to shippuden, stopped likeing it =\. And what exactly do you mean understand the show? That little sentence you gave us pretty much explains the whole damn show =|.

Skipper_The_Growlite
01-05-2009, 11:18 PM
I just watch it untill somthing good happens i'm not a huge fan i mean me and my buddies bash it all the time. Just waiting for something to happen i mean i'll watch it and i'm happy it's coming to amrica and all but i don't really care anyway Know rurouni kenshin That's where it's at but sadly it's gone

Captain Bermuda
03-12-2009, 02:38 AM
The characters are getting weird nowadays, but it is a good anime

Kecleonfan666
05-08-2009, 03:35 PM
There is no such thing as Ninja in Naruto, only Wizards.