PDA

View Full Version : Anti Waller

Pokémon Breeder Shane
11-14-2008, 03:43 AM
Ok... ignore my whole speal... lol... this is a set to whipe out any walls it comes against... If they heal with rest give them insomnia with skill swap.. then psych up to borrow their boosts... THe 2 moves can each take out 4 walls... which is sort of useful.... the only problem is i cant implament taunt... which sucks

Hypno @ Leftovers
Lax / Insomnia
EVs: 252 Def, 252 HP, 6 Sp. Def
Moveset:
Skill Swap (Feed Insomnia to The pokemon)
Psych Up (To steal their boosts)
Fire Punch
HP Electric (Calculated his HP... has 68 Power Electric)

Please note: Hypno is the only pokemon that learns skill swap and has vital spirit or insomnia.

Viva la Gofre
11-14-2008, 05:03 PM
The problem with this is that it doesnt have the power to actually be an anti-waller- it's attacks are very weak and lack coverage. By using insomnia you may stop the few rest-talkers out there (Which are decreasing in popularity imo), but you take away your own ability to absorb sleep and give them one. Not many walls rely on stat-ups either, since most walls have high latent defences. So you're not going to be hindering them much that way either. Mixed sweepers make the best wall breakers, since they can usually abuse the wall's inferior stat. I doubt this will cut it I'm afraid, just stick to using hypno as a special wall.

Pokémon Breeder Shane
11-15-2008, 01:16 AM
alright... nice... guess ill deem this a phail :P good thing i didnt train it yet... :P