PDA

View Full Version : Google Chrome?

Professor Geoffrey
11-15-2008, 01:34 AM
I've heard just recently of Google Chrome, and I have just downloaded it within the last hour. I am using it to post this thread.

Has anyone else tried this new browser? I, quite frankly, love it. I find some things mind-busting about it, such as the toolbar just about every program and browser has, the part where it says "File, Edit, Tools," etc.

But I find this better than my alternative (Netscape) after Firefox and IE failed me. Google Chrome looks really cool, and I can't wait to use it in the future.

kevvychevylove
11-19-2008, 09:07 AM
ive been looking to invest recently. commodities and google are both solid investment... and chrome sounds like a cool commodity. i dont know what this is but i will invest in it!!!

Royal Pichu
12-09-2008, 05:12 PM
I just downloaded it and I love it! Its super fast.

Kayden Javlaíakín
12-09-2008, 06:44 PM
I was considering trying it, but Firefox more than suffices for me, and Chrome's not yet available for Linux, so...

Palamon
12-09-2008, 07:24 PM
I downloaded it no windows ever show up anymore It says the page can't be found so I prefer fire fox

Kayden Javlaíakín
12-09-2008, 08:16 PM
I downloaded it no windows ever show up anymore It says the page can't be found so I prefer fire fox
...huh?

If this is the case, there's clearly something wrong with your connection or the site you're trying to visit, not the browser itself. Either that, or Chrome isn't configured correctly (strongly doubt it).

pseudopseudo
12-09-2008, 09:21 PM
There is no AdBlock (or extensions at all) in Google Chrome yet, so I won't be using it until I can block Google's own ads in their own browser. That's pretty devious...