PDA

View Full Version : Scans of a possible Zelda announcement in Nintendo Power?

Hoshika
11-16-2008, 03:39 PM
I just heard somebody on a different forum say that the next Zelda has been planned for release in 2009, according to Nintendo Power. Does anybody have scans of Nintendo Power or a rewritten copy of the article?

Sorry if this is really spammy, but it is extremely significant to millions of Zelda fans. We're talking lives at stake, people. >:I

EDIT: Apparantly, there is no new Zelda info in the December 2008 issue. Lock if you please.
EDIT 2: THERE IS A HOLIDAY ISSUE DON'T LOCK IT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Charbok
11-16-2008, 03:52 PM
Well, I don't have scans, but I could take a photo:

http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/7800/media11ln1.jpg

All there was was this single page, and it did not say a single thing about a new Zelda game. Maybe this is the wrong issue (my holiday issue should be coming any day now) and if that is the case I'll be sure to update anyone on potential new zelda info.

Hoshika
11-16-2008, 03:58 PM
All there was was this single page, and it did not say a single thing about a new Zelda game. Maybe this is the wrong issue (my holiday issue should be coming any day now) and if that is the case I'll be sure to update anyone on potential new zelda info.

No, no, that's last month's issue, or this month's that came out last month... their mailing schedule is one month earlier than the issue really is. :\

It should be the holiday issue.

ERGH WAIT THAT SAYS NOVEMBER AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH

Well, it's probably the holiday issue. I should've signed up for Nintendo Power a long while ago. :|

Charbok
11-16-2008, 10:24 PM
No, no, that's last month's issue, or this month's that came out last month... their mailing schedule is one month earlier than the issue really is. :\

It should be the holiday issue.

ERGH WAIT THAT SAYS NOVEMBER AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH

Well, it's probably the holiday issue. I should've signed up for Nintendo Power a long while ago. :|

The issue that is pictured above is my December issue.

My holiday issue should be here in a day or two.
I'll be sure to tell you what the scoop is.
EDIT: Ah, din't see the edit.

Neon_Espeon
11-21-2008, 09:41 AM
I could have sworn Nintendo -vaguely?- announced a new Zelda along with the new Mario game and Pikmin 3 around E3... but I could be wrong. Either way, I have a relatively good feeling one Is being made at the moment anyway(2009 seems rather soon, though, but that's just me).

Charbok
11-22-2008, 06:32 AM
I could have sworn Nintendo -vaguely?- announced a new Zelda along with the new Mario game and Pikmin 3 around E3... but I could be wrong. Either way, I have a relatively good feeling one Is being made at the moment anyway(2009 seems rather soon, though, but that's just me).

They confirmed that a new Zelda would be released for Wii, but they did not specify when. They only said that both the Mario and Zelda teams are "hard at work making new products for the Wii."