PDA

View Full Version : Keyboard Problem!

avinash
11-18-2008, 03:00 AM
For some reason, sometimes when I'm in the middle of typing... All of the Bystand Characters like; {.,"?!][(/\} Dont work. Instead they become Letters like; and others! Any reason why, and how I can fix it. This doesnt just happen on my keyboard though...

-Pichu Boy-
11-18-2008, 07:54 PM
Kevvychevvylove, don't double post. At the bottom of each of your posts, there's an 'Edit' button. If you miss something out of your post, edit it in. Also, '!' isn't a key... '1' is, however.

And I'm not too sure what could be happening... your best bet would be to run a virus scan on your computer and see if anything's wrong. If it comes up clear, the only thing i can suggest is to get a new Keyboard. If it's an embedded keyboard on a Laptop, or something, though... then I'm afraid I can't help you there. ^^;

Kibate
11-24-2008, 07:01 PM
no "!" is NOT a key.

1 is a key, because it appears if you press it on it's own. You need to use shift for "!"

Sixto
11-24-2008, 07:54 PM
For some reason, sometimes when I'm in the middle of typing... All of the Bystand Characters like; {.,"?!][(/\} Dont work. Instead they become Letters like; and others! Any reason why, and how I can fix it. This doesnt just happen on my keyboard though...
Try unplugging it from the tower and plugging it in again.