Impish or Relaxed/Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP 112 ATK 144 SpD
Main IV: 0 Spe
Moveset:
Curse
Gyro Ball
Explosion
Stealth Rock/ Earthquake

My Main Problems are that I don't know if I want Impish nature, and lower the useless SpA, or relaxed and lower, and as a result power-up Gyro Ball. Also Earthquake or Stealth Rocks.

Curse lowers speed, and as a result powers up Gyro Ball. Switch it in at the right time and just stack on one to three curses. Then whollup with gyro until your guaranteed a working explosion. Earthquake for an extra STAB... or Stealth Rock just for a filler... Mmmkay, suggestions please?

Viva la Gofre
11-19-2008, 04:56 PM
I Present you with Curse-Lix:

Steelix @ Leftovers
Impish or Relaxed/Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP 112 ATK 144 SpD
Main IV: 0 Spe
Moveset:
Curse
Gyro Ball
Explosion
Stealth Rock/ Earthquake

My Main Problems are that I don't know if I want Impish nature, and lower the useless SpA, or relaxed and lower, and as a result power-up Gyro Ball. Also Earthquake or Stealth Rocks.

Curse lowers speed, and as a result powers up Gyro Ball. Switch it in at the right time and just stack on one to three curses. Then whollup with gyro until your guaranteed a working explosion. Earthquake for an extra STAB... or Stealth Rock just for a filler... Mmmkay, suggestions please?
Curse Steelix got invented about 15 minutes after platinum hit the shelves, so I'm afraid you don't get to claim credit for it. Standard Curslix runs the usual steelix EV spread (252HP/120Att/136SpDef), earthquake over explosion due to gyro ball's abysmal coverage and Explosion/Fire fang in the final slot. Unfortunatly steelix still suffers in that it still gets royally raped by special attacks, meaning that its common counters still haven't changed.

Pokémon Breeder Shane
11-21-2008, 12:26 AM
Alright... and thats fine with me not inventing it... I was just bored... lol... I like explosion... a lot... very fun in the end... and ima add fire fang... and I guess ill take out explosion for EQ...