PDA

View Full Version : Tdi 2

CrazyTrainer
11-21-2008, 01:31 AM
Is there a second season of total drama island. Please answer asap.

Shdw_Tamwyn
11-21-2008, 01:36 AM
Is there a second season of total drama island. Please answer asap.

I wish they would make one, but probably not. I loved that show.

Shadow Eevee
11-21-2008, 02:24 AM
Well, I don't watch the show much, but of boredom, I Googled it one day, and Wiki said there would be a spin-off, called Total Drama Action. http://www.animationmagazine.net/article/8895# Is the full story.

Shdw_Tamwyn
11-21-2008, 03:26 AM
Well, I don't watch the show much, but of boredom, I Googled it one day, and Wiki said there would be a spin-off, called Total Drama Action. http://www.animationmagazine.net/article/8895# Is the full story.

Oooooh, thanks for that! Looks good!

George Jefferson
11-21-2008, 02:11 PM
.... Why...?

Of course, you guys are kids, you guys would love the crappiest of shows.

atucker22
11-21-2008, 09:07 PM
That show is so bad words can't even make fun of it

CrazyTrainer
11-21-2008, 10:12 PM
Thank you shadow eevee for that.

Shadow Eevee
11-21-2008, 10:14 PM
.... Why...?

Why won't you spend some time trying to contribute to society instead of making others annoyed. And if you'd even watch it without the mindset of 'CN= fail', than you'd realize it's a pretty good show. And I've seen ADULTS like it too, so gg.

@CT: You're welcome.

George Jefferson
11-25-2008, 05:24 PM
That show is so bad words can't even make fun of it

.... Why...?

Why won't you spend some time trying to contribute to society instead of making others annoyed. And if you'd even watch it without the mindset of 'CN= fail', than you'd realize it's a pretty good show. And I've seen ADULTS like it too, so gg.

@CT: You're welcome.

Adults are stupid.

The premise is idiotic. It's a cartoon rendition of Real World and Survivor, raped, gagged, and spliced together, with stupid characters.

The host is the only good character, because he makes all these emo kids (Yes, they're all emo, stfu) do halfassed stuff, and watches their humiliation. I respect his admiration for sadism.

Yoda55
11-25-2008, 08:05 PM

My friend is right.:cool:

Synester
11-25-2008, 08:30 PM
Adults are stupid.

The premise is idiotic. It's a cartoon rendition of Real World and Survivor, raped, gagged, and spliced together, with stupid characters.

The host is the only good character, because he makes all these emo kids (Yes, they're all emo, stfu) do halfassed stuff, and watches their humiliation. I respect his admiration for sadism.Yeah, each and every single last one of those kids are emo Kenneth, specificaly Owen, I mean, he's so giggly and funny, he's 100% emo, without a doubt :rolleyes:. Get that stick outta your ass dude.

Shadow Eevee
11-25-2008, 08:36 PM
Adults are stupid.

The host is the only good character, because he makes all these emo kids (Yes, they're all emo, stfu) do halfassed stuff, and watches their humiliation. I respect his admiration for sadism.

Well, why do you watch the show if you despise it? Nobody's forcing you to watch it. :/

George Jefferson
11-26-2008, 03:27 PM
Well, why do you watch the show if you despise it? Nobody's forcing you to watch it. :/

It's not watching the show that makes me cringe, it's you kids praising it like it's the next Looney Tunes.

Remember the Looney Tunes, kids? When animation was top quality?

Now any f***tard can make a cartoon and get a lot of cash from it.

Shadow Eevee
11-26-2008, 08:03 PM
It's not watching the show that makes me cringe, it's you kids praising it like it's the next Looney Tunes.

Remember the Looney Tunes, kids? When animation was top quality?

Now any f***tard can make a cartoon and get a lot of cash from it.

Well, compared to other trash like Family Guy, Bakugan, and whatever else they show, I think we have a right to get excited. Plus, what happened to freedom of speech?

George Jefferson
11-27-2008, 02:48 PM
Well, compared to other trash like Family Guy, Bakugan, and whatever else they show, I think we have a right to get excited. Plus, what happened to freedom of speech?

That's exactly what I'm using, Freedom of Speech.

Shadow Eevee
11-27-2008, 04:30 PM
That's exactly what I'm using, Freedom of Speech.

Exactly what's we're also using, Freedom of Speech.

But yeah, I think we're off topic now.

Black Fox of the Darkness
11-27-2008, 08:30 PM
Kids can enjoy a show. Simple as that. But now you are going around telling kids that the show is stupid and now you are talking about sadism?! I thought like you said we were kidsYes I am a kid but sadism can't be even related to the show.