PDA

View Full Version : Alvin and the chipmunks

BounceyFlaaffy
11-21-2008, 09:24 PM
Do you like Alvin and the chipmunks? Just wondering if you liked it. Who is your favourite and all those types of things.
By the way, I like theordore. He's sooooooooooooooooooooooo cute

:)Bouncey

Dark Turtwig
11-21-2008, 09:27 PM
I disliked them as the cartoon, and I just completely hated them and wanted to run them over in a car when I saw the movie.
Alvin and the Chipmunks = Epic Fail.

Red X
11-21-2008, 09:55 PM
I liked the cartoon, but the movie looked stupid and gay. It looked nothing like the cartoon.

Vyxihd
11-22-2008, 04:53 AM
I secretly wanted to hug the guts out of Theodore.

:shhh:

BounceyFlaaffy
11-22-2008, 06:57 AM
I liked the cartoon, but the movie looked stupid and gay. It looked nothing like the cartoon.

How can't you like it? :shocked: It's awesome!

:)Bouncey

Stardy
11-22-2008, 10:24 AM
The Movie was really bad, but I watched the Cartoon. And I admit to listening to the people's Alvin and the Chipmunks remixes on Youtube. >_________>

Daughter of Mew
11-22-2008, 11:11 AM
I occasionally listen to Chipmunk remixes on YouTube, but they normally ruin songs.

Alvin and the Chipmunks = Epic Fail.

Quoted for truth.

Vyxihd
11-22-2008, 10:31 PM
The Movie was really bad, but I watched the Cartoon. And I admit to listening to the people's Alvin and the Chipmunks remixes on Youtube. >_________>

So have I. The remix of "Disturbia" by Rihanna always makes me laugh.:lol:

Synester
11-25-2008, 08:32 PM
I disliked them as the cartoon, and I just completely hated them and wanted to run them over in a car when I saw the movie.
Alvin and the Chipmunks = Epic Fail.I loved the cartoon as a kid, loved the movie as a teen. So its all good in the hood :cool:
Dark Turtwig = Epic Fail.