PDA

View Full Version : Guitar Hero: World Tour Discussion

Light Manaphy
12-06-2008, 03:16 PM
As many of you know, Guitar Hero: World Tour has come out over a month ago, so feel free to discuss about World Tour or any other Guitar Hero game, if you may. :D

Some new characters make a warm welcome into the Guitar Hero franchise, including:

Billy Corgan
Hayley Williams
Ozzy Osbourne
Sting
Ted Nugent
Travis Barker
Zakk Wylde
Jimi Hendrix (Not unlockable; Only appears when you play "Purple Haze" or "The Wind Cries Mary")

and a few more, I guess. I am so excited to see if I get this for Christmas! :D

PokeGamer
12-06-2008, 04:31 PM
Yes I Can finally battle Jimi hendrix,Ozzy Osbourne and Zakk Wylde

RawrIsMyMiddleName
12-06-2008, 05:38 PM
Well, I don't have it, but I was singing it at a friend's house. :D I was playing Misery Business and I got 100%, so heh. I don't know, it was really fun, though!

EDIT: owhatshizzwasionwhenisaidonehundred. i got ninety-two.

atucker22
12-06-2008, 06:56 PM
I love all Guitar Hero and that sounds sweet if it is true

Light Manaphy
12-07-2008, 03:09 PM
Yes I Can finally battle Jimi hendrix,Ozzy Osbourne and Zakk Wylde

Do you have a USB Microphone for the Wii? You can not battle Ozzy in a guitar battle, if I remember correctly; I think it is a singing battle, but you have to complete the Ozzfest gig in the Singing Career. :wink:

I just found out that Jimi Hendrix is not playable, which is a shame. :(

He only appears when you play "Purple Haze" or "The Wind Cries Mary."

Well, I don't have it, but I was singing it at a friend's house. :D I was playing Misery Business and I got 100%, so heh. I don't know, it was really fun, though!

I am glad Guitar Hero is a full band game now, so it can compete with Rock Band. :D

I love all Guitar Hero and that sounds sweet if it is true

You mean the characters?

Yep, they are all true.

Black Label
12-07-2008, 03:44 PM
I have Guitar Hero:On Tour for DS

It pwns.

Tho, I can't get passed Breed on Expert.

Light Manaphy
12-07-2008, 03:48 PM
I have Guitar Hero:On Tour for DS

It pwns.

Tho, I can't get passed Breed on Expert.

Expert on GH: OT is kind of easy, given there are only four fret buttons and a crap load of notes.

But we all have our different skill levels, so I can understand. :D

Black Label
12-07-2008, 03:59 PM
Expert on GH: OT is kind of easy, given there are only four fret buttons and a crap load of notes.

But we all have our different skill levels, so I can understand. :D

You saying i suck?

Lets take this outside, punk. >.>

lol jk

but srsly, have you played it? Even with 4 frets, its still hard. :/

Vincent_Valentine_4
12-13-2008, 02:49 PM
I hated GH on the DS my friend bought the first one and I almost the hardest on expert after only playing the game for like an hour. On to WT I'm hoping to get it for christmas because I will make one of the hardest custom songs ever and It's going to be really fun trying to beat it and just plain making a bunch of random songs sadly I wont be getting the drums but oh well the Guitar is good enough for me.

PokeGamer
01-01-2009, 01:11 PM
i just palyed it last night at my cousins house.man that was freakin Awesome

Alana Marie
01-01-2009, 06:39 PM

EDIT: owhatshizzwasionwhenisaidonehundred. i got ninety-two.

-.-" that is my fav song on the game.

I dont have the drums or a mic yet but as soon as I got a mic I am going to pwn that song :)

(The game is sooo much fun omg it is addicting My other fav song is Ramblin' Man :p)

spid3r
01-01-2009, 07:21 PM
I've the Guitar Hero series up until World Tour. I just don't like it at all. The set lists aren't that great and I hate the touch feature that added to the guitar. You can just randomly press your fingers up and down and hit the notes which takes no skill. I'll stick to playing my Guitar Hero 3 and Rock Band 2. Everlong on drums is insane!

Kayla Ann
01-01-2009, 07:23 PM
-.-" that is my fav song on the game.

I dont have the drums or a mic yet but as soon as I got a mic I am going to pwn that song :)

(The game is sooo much fun omg it is addicting My other fav song is Ramblin' Man :p)

"tries a new color" i loveee the song ramblin' man too alana!! but my ultimante fav song is WHaT IVE DONE " Linkin Park" and my other fvorite song is Beat it by MICHAEL JACKSON HEEEEHEEEE!!:crackup:

LS
01-01-2009, 07:27 PM
I bought the game in November. :P It's pretty cool. Mr Brightside is the best song in DLC.

Vincent_Valentine_4
01-01-2009, 08:33 PM
I'm still debating on getting it I want to but I'm not sure yet we'll see I really want to make my own song still though.

Synester
01-01-2009, 08:44 PM
I've the Guitar Hero series up until World Tour. I just don't like it at all. The set lists aren't that great and I hate the touch feature that added to the guitar. You can just randomly press your fingers up and down and hit the notes which takes no skill. I'll stick to playing my Guitar Hero 3 and Rock Band 2. Everlong on drums is insane!Same. I was expecting World Tour to be the gift of god. It was more like a hammer to balls...

Vincent_Valentine_4
01-02-2009, 03:06 AM
It really is that bad on the Guitar? I know at first all the instruments would come broken but I just can't believe that GH could really screw up so badly to where everyone hates it now that really sucks.