PDA

View Full Version : Goooooo gators!

BlazeArcanine
12-06-2008, 10:30 PM
Tune into CBS, and you will see the SEC Championship Game9. Florida (#4 in BCS) and Alabama (#1 in the BCS) are playing in it. Tim Tebow (Florida QB) has a chance to bring his team to the BCS Championship Game for the 2nd time in 3 years.

MaskedJackal
12-07-2008, 02:55 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFIAoIPSKek

GO BLUE

Black Hawk
12-07-2008, 03:41 AM
It's great. To be. A FLORIDA GATOR!!!

SUCK it 'Bama!

BlazeArcanine
12-07-2008, 11:09 AM
It is

Go Gators

atucker22
12-07-2008, 01:57 PM
Da Gators are good this year but my boys U of M kicked their butts last year in the Capital One Bowl. But I like the Gators too.

MaskedJackal
12-07-2008, 02:03 PM
Da Gators are good this year but my boys U of M kicked their butts last year in the Capital One Bowl. But I like the Gators too.

HELL YEAH

With two extremely accurate quarterbacks with 4.5 speed coming in, as well as all the young talent from last year coming back, we'll be back on top within a year or too. Just give Rich Rod some time. :happy:

Reposting for emphasis. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFIAoIPSKek

BlazeArcanine
12-08-2008, 11:19 AM

Chad Henne is gone, so is Mike Hart. NOT THERE. Michigan is even going to a bowl game this season.

BlazeArcanine
12-08-2008, 11:20 AM
Go Gators!

THEY'RE IN THE BCS CHAMPIONSHIP GAME

Yoda55
12-08-2008, 01:54 PM
I live in Illinois so I don't really care.:cool:

atucker22
12-08-2008, 07:31 PM
HELL YEAH

With two extremely accurate quarterbacks with 4.5 speed coming in, as well as all the young talent from last year coming back, we'll be back on top within a year or too. Just give Rich Rod some time. :happy:

Reposting for emphasis. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFIAoIPSKek

I've always thought that everyones like "Fire Rich Rod" but I'm like "His first season at WV was bad but look at them last year, they almost went to the title game, It just takes time"

MaskedJackal
12-08-2008, 08:51 PM
Chad Henne is gone, so is Mike Hart. NOT THERE. Michigan is even going to a bowl game this season.

Yep, for like the first time in 35 years? Florida has had many losing seasons within that stretch.

Just remember who the all-time win leader is. :happy:

Anyone who thinks they should fire Rich Rod is a moron.

Black Hawk
12-08-2008, 09:50 PM
Yep, for like the first time in 35 years? Florida has had many losing seasons within that stretch.

Just remember who the all-time win leader is. :happy:

Anyone who thinks they should fire Rich Rod is a moron.

That would be a large majority of Michigan fans from my experience.

MaskedJackal
12-09-2008, 12:16 AM
That would be a large majority of Michigan fans from my experience.

That's because us Michigan fans are spoiled. They've been amazing for most of our entire lives. Now we have one tough rebuilding year and everyone wants to jump ship.

atucker22
12-09-2008, 07:35 PM
That's because us Michigan fans are spoiled. They've been amazing for most of our entire lives. Now we have one tough rebuilding year and everyone wants to jump ship.

I agree they're like Patriot fans (Which I am). Ever since Tom Brady has been gone some Pats fans are booing the team and I'm like "You guys are having a great year, stop complaining"

BlazeArcanine
02-16-2009, 10:37 PM
Guess what? I went to the BCS Championship game. I got a camera there. DUH!