PDA

View Full Version : iPod Help (I am desperate!)

Cobalt Shadow
12-08-2008, 09:44 PM
OK I have 2 problems;

1.For the last two nights I have been downloading a movie for my iPod on the family computer, and the computer has been that slow that my dad is really annoyed with me. I told him this is the last time I ever download a movie for my iPod. It is in MPEG-4 format and it goes into my iTunes library no problems, but when I sync my iPod it comes up with a thing that says

"Camp Rock[2008][English][Mp4-h.264-AAC+AC3][dvdrip]-Titan was not copied to the iPod Jacob's iPod because it cannot be played on this iPod"

I intend to keep my word and not download another movie and my dad will be really annoyed if I had it downloading for two days for nothing, so is there anyway to fix it?

PS. This is on an Jailbroken iPod touch 2.2

2.I have an awesome theme (It is super smash bros Brawl!) for my iPod that I want to put on it. I don't have any WiFi acsess so I have the iPhone tunnel suite and WinSPC, I dont have they OpenSSH sub system on my ipod and I can't get it, is there any way I can acsess my iPods SSH and put the theme on.

All help will be apprecieated

Soda
12-26-2008, 09:03 AM
I have advice for you...

Don't Jailbreak!

It totally broke my Ipooooooooooooooooood!

And it didn't get fixed for a long time. Though I know that when you jailbreak it is pretty cool right? ;P

I used to download movies off limewire, but it took forever, so I just buy them now. I had to download them then I downloaded a video converter and it converted it to a specific thing for Ipod, and it improved the quality. So search it...!

Also I think you have to have wi-fi to SSH, but I'm not sure...

Assaundrell Yumerai
12-26-2008, 01:54 PM
Oh I see. I guess you should try to check the settings carefully and try deleting some unnecessary items there, maybe, they are the one that makes your Ipod experience problems.

Orthar
12-26-2008, 02:33 PM
You might want to try to convert the movie file from an MPEG-4 to a WMV or something like that. Or there's the chance that the file you downloaded was already corrupt. I can't help you with the second problem.

Light_Sky
12-27-2008, 02:13 PM
Number 1: Why are you downloading Camp Rock?!
Problems 1 & 2: I have no idea! Look it up on Google.com
You have to use this is a last resort.

Bumblebee16
12-28-2008, 12:36 AM
I want to jailbreak my Ipod but I don't want to vid my warranty.

Soda
12-28-2008, 12:42 AM
I want to jailbreak my Ipod but I don't want to vid my warranty.

>.> I don't see why you are even saying that, I think we all do.

I also agree with popsicle, why u downloaded Camp Rock. 0_o

LS
12-29-2008, 12:47 AM
Jailbreaking an iPod is the worst thing you can do to it. :l

Kirby Grunt
01-03-2009, 12:01 AM
Hmmm I can help you with the movie thing
Go here: http://www.dvdvideosoft.com/free-dvd-video-software.htm and download "Free Video to iPod and PSP Converter 3.1.3.50" or "Free Video to iPhone Converter 2.1.3.50" which ever one suits your fancy... And then I think you can take it from there :P I'll get back to you later on the other problems, but I gotta go for now.