PDA

View Full Version : Choice For Men

Incongruity
06-22-2005, 01:56 AM
Awhile ago in some thread, Alex pointed out how men can be raped by women.

I forget how we got there, but I do remember this strange site. I was discussing this with some of my friends, originally as a joke, and eventually more seriously, but what do you guys think?

http://www.nas.com/c4m/

Turd Fighter Deluxe
06-22-2005, 02:29 AM
They could..........
But really, more women get raped by men than men by women...

!CeMAn
06-22-2005, 02:31 AM
What do we think about what, exactly ssk? Women raping men or the topic of paternity laws that was on that site?

Turd Fighter Deluxe
06-22-2005, 02:33 AM
I dont know.

Lets all sing and dance and wet our underpants until we find out what to talk about...

Kenny_C.002
06-22-2005, 03:26 AM
Deluxe....just stop being an idiot in a serious discussion forum.

Anyway. I still don't think that men can typically be raped by women without aid from "hard objects", which is sadistically typical for men raping women also. So saying that, yes, but much more difficult than men raping women, and also much less common.

Turd Fighter Deluxe
06-22-2005, 03:37 AM
Just trying to lighten the mood...

But I'll go away now... :sad:

HAPPY TALKING! :biggrin:

Incongruity
06-22-2005, 04:13 PM
No, I meant the protection laws for men, as in the right for men to choose whether to have an abortion or not.

I'm not sure if the site is some huge joke by a rebellious adolescent or a view that is shocking because it is from such a marginalized population.

Jhem
06-22-2005, 04:21 PM
It just doens't seem right... how does a woman rape a man? SHe can't really unless she makes him willing.. or getting him aroused and giving him an erection (can we even say this stuff here), and by then it's not considered rape is it? I think stories of men getting raped, to me, are just stories of men wanting to buy the sex from prostitutes then sue for their money back and then some.

Katera
06-22-2005, 05:30 PM
It just doens't seem right... how does a woman rape a man? SHe can't really unless she makes him willing.. or getting him aroused and giving him an erection (can we even say this stuff here), and by then it's not considered rape is it? I think stories of men getting raped, to me, are just stories of men wanting to buy the sex from prostitutes then sue for their money back and then some.

I agree it is like buying sex I guess, They must like go up to them and talk dirty etc and then ask them for sex or maybe they do then slowly undo the dudes pants and then the women my just force her self on to him and so on. what to you think?

Jhem
06-22-2005, 05:39 PM
I still think either way, the man has to be willing. I mean seriously, unless the woman was a freakin body builder that could bench a couple hundred pounds, the man could easily overpower her (not being sexist, just stating the facts) with his superior strength.

I still think it was just a scam to get free sex.

I think the idea of lawsuits are stupid nowadays. You can almost get sued or tried for simply looking at a person funny, more often to a person of another race. I'd say the people who are the most racist are those races who think they're getting picked on because of their race.

Katera
06-22-2005, 05:44 PM
I still think either way, the man has to be willing.

Yeah I'm sure if he didnt want sex he could kick her off of him and I guess a women geting raped the man would have more power, she couldn't kick him off?

You just edited your post to the same point I was makeing before I finshed little basterd :susp:

Jhem
06-22-2005, 05:51 PM
That usually seems to be the case.

Katera
06-22-2005, 06:01 PM
Yeah its no longer a mystery lol

TDD91
06-22-2005, 07:08 PM
Th case I showed was in Norway I tihnk, where a woman gave the man oral ex whilst he was asleep, because he was not concious and did not give his consent, this is rape. Erections are not voluntary (As many males know =P) and can happen at unwanted moments, this is where female > Male rape takes place most.

Katera
06-22-2005, 07:14 PM
Ah wow amazing your awfully well informed arent you so did she spike his drink or something or just smash his head in with a baseball bat? damn sex crazy ladys.

Jhem
06-22-2005, 09:25 PM
I dunno, but I want some of whatever she gave him! :biggrin: :razz:

TDD91
06-22-2005, 10:19 PM
Ah wow amazing your awfully well informed arent you so did she spike his drink or something or just smash his head in with a baseball bat? damn sex crazy ladys.

It was a late night party, he was exhausted so fell asleep. She jus took advantage and gave him summat he dint want.

Katera
06-23-2005, 02:57 AM
It was a late night party, he was exhausted so fell asleep. She jus took advantage and gave him summat he dint want.

You have seen it for your self? OMFG thats crazy, I'm not sure if I think he's lucky or unlucky lol.

TDD91
06-23-2005, 06:04 AM
I dint see it, it was on a Norewgian News Web Site, Posted in English of course. I read about it at another forum I visit.

Kenny_C.002
06-23-2005, 06:24 AM
I don't think the "involuntary" responses from a man works, as if someone is knocked out, I doubt that would happen. That's just me tho. lol

Bashaamo
06-25-2005, 03:57 AM
Abortion is murder no matter which parent asks for it. However if this horrible crime must continue why not let men have a say. The child is not growing in his body but the child is still 50% his! Pro-Choice people seem to ignore that men have a part in baby making.

Still if your a man and you get raped by a women your not much of a man and should not be given a choice anyway.

Bottom Line,

Choose life!

Hogtree
07-19-2005, 11:26 AM
Abortion is murder no matter which parent asks for it. However if this horrible crime must continue why not let men have a say. The child is not growing in his body but the child is still 50% his! Pro-Choice people seem to ignore that men have a part in baby making.

Still if your a man and you get raped by a women your not much of a man and should not be given a choice anyway.

Bottom Line,
Choose life!
1. That post really had more to do witn abortion then rape.
2. If a man is unconcious and gets sex, then he can't really have much chance to defend himself [especially if he's dreaming about sex]. So that comment was quite immature if you ask me.
3. [add-on to point 2] 30 year old woman on 13 year old boy. :rolleyes: Think before you post.
4. [another add-on to point 2] Not all men are really strong and not all women are weaklings. Nerdy man vs. Body building woman. Do you get my point now.
5. [add-on to point 1] What if a woman was raped. Are you sure you would want her to go though the anguish(sp?) of carrying her rapist's child. Also what if [in the case of a loving relationship] both parents felt they were too young to have children of their own. I'm very pro-life but I believe that at certain points abortion may be the best option.

[and all this on a Pokémon forum - which is "supposed" to be a "kid's game" :silly:]