PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Mythology

Jager
12-16-2008, 05:36 AM
Okay. i had alotto say about the Mew, or Arceus. This makes more sence then anything. I used one persons thought about Arceus making the Universe. Upon reading up on them from websites GALORE. This is what i have come up with from what i have read. I will explain the rest after the chart, so heres the Chart:

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/1154/jagerpokemonmythei4.png

Mew was the God of all. He created 4 Pokemon as his Creators. Palkia, Who created Infinte Space. Arceus, the creator of Planets. Dialga, creator of Time. And Celebi, creator of Enviorment. After these 4 pokemon create Space, Planets, Time, and Habitats, Mew decided to create Elements to make Growth upon the rest he wished to create.

He created Ho-oh, as the Spirit Reaper of all Pokemon (Yes, it is based on the Pheonix, but Ho-oh, can take, or give life.), and Lugia (there are Multiple Lugia.), the guardian of the Legendary pokemon. Articuno, to bring forth Artic Weather. Moltress, to bring forth Fire into the Earth. And of course, Zapdos, to bring forth Eletric. With the help of these 3, they gave shape to the lands that Arceus and Celebi creates. Articuno's Ice, and Moltress's Fire, gave the world water. Moltress fire, and water, it brought fourth Rain Clouds. Zapdos's Lightning, and Rain Clouds, brought forth rain.

As these 3 Elemental Pokemon Brought forth life to he planet, they spawned off thier own Elemental Pokemon, upon using thier powers. Articuno spawned Suicune, who brought
forth wind, and control of water. Moltress spawned Entei from the Fire in the earth (Volcanos), who brings forth control of fire, and earth. And Zapdos spawned Raikou, who brings forth Light, and Control of Eletric elements. With these Prodigy's on the earth, the 3 original Elemental Pokemon (Articuno, Moltress, and Zapdos), left the earth to bring element life to other planets Arceus created.

With stable places for them to live, and Keepers around to protect them, Mew decided to give birth to more Pokemon to Roam, Live, Die, and be rebirthed by Ho-oh. A never eding Cycle of life that is mantained by the Lengendary Pokemon created by Mew. Thus brings me to my conclusion. Thanks for reading, and feel free to criticize. I dont care. But from reading about them, this is what i have interpreated.

Thanks for your time,

JAGER

theajshow
12-16-2008, 06:02 AM
Hey, I liked your mythology. The tricky part would be trying to fit in all the extra legendaries introduced in Diamond/Pearl. But I like what you did. Keep it coming.

Jager
12-16-2008, 06:04 AM
ummm.... Kick me if you'd like, but i never knew about the rest of the Legendarys from Diamond & Pearl.... XDDD lolz. Let me read about them, and i will try to fit them in. Thanks for reminding me.

theajshow
12-16-2008, 06:18 AM
Haha, don't feel bad. They added like a ton more in Diamond/Pearl. I'd be impressed if you even fit half of them in! Some of them probably wouldn't even make sense, ha!

Jager
12-16-2008, 06:22 AM
Can you name the ones i missed. I will read them and try to make sense if them. It would be highly Appreciated.

Ardy29
12-16-2008, 08:10 AM
Nice work dude, keep it up. :cool:

Jager
12-16-2008, 11:12 AM
Thanks bro. This chart will be updated accordingly, as soon as i find out some more info on the new Legendary pokemon.

Assaundrell Yumerai
12-16-2008, 01:32 PM
Good, but try to check your spellings my friend.
Nice one!:biggrin:

Jager
12-16-2008, 01:43 PM
lolz, thanks. I get way to carried away to check the spelling. It all kinda makes sence though.

Leki Fenrir
12-16-2008, 07:34 PM
Interesting idea. X3 Can't wait to see how Azelf, Mespirit and Uxie fit into this.
*makes a note to stalk this thread*

Catman
12-16-2008, 08:05 PM
Hmm, hate to be a pain in the ass, but didnt Groudon create the land and Kyogre create the sea? Then they met, fought, and got time-outed by Rayquaza; who is himself I guess a kind of safeguard designed to stop the weather getting out of control.

Nice shot at a very difficult subject btw.

For futher reference;

RULERS OF THE DREAMSCAPE

Darkrai, responsible for nightmares
Cresslia, responsible for peaceful, good dreams

hope that will help.

theajshow
12-16-2008, 08:54 PM
Can you name the ones i missed. I will read them and try to make sense if them. It would be highly Appreciated.

Here's a list of all the legendaries. I put a (*) by the pokémon you've missed. Some of them will be easy to fit in, but others, like probably Mewtwo, wouldn't make much sense. But hey, don't leave the Generation III guys out completely! Well, here's the list. If I've missed any, please, somebody else correct me.

Gen 1:
Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Mewtwo*, Mew

Gen. II:
Ho-Oh, Lugia, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Celebi,

Gen. III:
Kyogre*, Groudon*, Rayquaza*, Latios*, Latias*, Jirachi*, Deoxys*, Regirock*, Regice*, Registeel*

Gen. IV:
Dialga, Palkia, Manaphy*, Phione*, Uxie*, Mesprit*, Azelf*, Heatran*, Regigas*, Giratina*, Arceus, Darkrai*, Shaymin*

Jager
12-16-2008, 09:15 PM
Here's a list of all the legendaries. I put a (*) by the pokémon you've missed. Some of them will be easy to fit in, but others, like probably Mewtwo, wouldn't make much sense. But hey, don't leave the Generation III guys out completely! Well, here's the list. If I've missed any, please, somebody else correct me.

Gen 1:
Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Mewtwo*, Mew

Gen. II:
Ho-Oh, Lugia, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Celebi,

Gen. III:
Kyogre*, Groudon*, Rayquaza*, Latios*, Latias*, Jirachi*, Deoxys*, Regirock*, Regice*, Registeel*

Gen. IV:
Dialga, Palkia, Manaphy*, Phione*, Uxie*, Mesprit*, Azelf*, Heatran*, Regigas*, Giratina*, Arceus, Darkrai*, Shaymin*

Back ot the Drawing board, but Gen III Will be rediculously hard to figure out. I dont really think thier gods of anything. But i will try to fit it in. lolz. Thanks for the support.

theajshow
12-16-2008, 09:34 PM
As for Gen. III Legendaries, it's really Kyogre, Groudon, and Rayquaza will be the biggest ones to fit in. They are over water, earth, and sky, respectively. The rest are just kind of out there. But, I like what you did so far. So, take your time and it'd be fun to see what else you come up with the rest. :cool:

poke123
12-16-2008, 09:41 PM
There are a few things that I'd like to point out. The anime has clarified some things about the mythology.

For example, Ho-oh created the legendary beasts, which are composed of Entei, Raikou, and Suicune. Ho-oh is sometimes considered "master of the skies"

Another example, Lugia is the "master" of the Legendary birds. Lugia is sometimes considered "master of the seas"

Groudon created the continents, while Kyogre created the oceans.

The legendary golems, Regirock, Registeel, and Regice, seem to have little significance in Pokemon mythology, since they are speculated to be created by humans. Their "master" is Regigigas.

Arceus created Dialga and Palkia (and possibly Giratina). He also created the Lake trio, Mespirit, Azelf, and Uxie.

There is a lot more I could say, but I don't feel like typing more atm. I'll write some more later.

Jager
12-16-2008, 11:59 PM
poke123: There are a few things that I'd like to point out. The anime has clarified some things about the mythology.

For example, Ho-oh created the legendary beasts, which are composed of Entei, Raikou, and Suicune. Ho-oh is sometimes considered "master of the skies"

Another example, Lugia is the "master" of the Legendary birds. Lugia is sometimes considered "master of the seas"
JAGER MOMENT!!!!

Okay, you got Lugia correct. As the Guardian. We know this. Plus Ho-oh didnt create Entei, Suicune, and Raikou. Ho-oh Mearly brought them back to life after they were killed in the Tower being burnt in Ekrutek City (I think is the citys name) in Johto. Go read about it. Plus the 3 Legendary Beast were created from the Elements. Raikou was born from Lighting, Entei born in a Volcano, and Suicune was born from the Water.

So feel free to write more. I love convo's like these. :oops:

Professor Geoffrey
12-17-2008, 12:38 AM
As a self-proclaimed Pokemon Professor, I have a few points to bring to light.

(A professor of Pokemon Mytholgy and how it relates to the science and behavior of Pokemon.)

I am thankful you put Mew at the top, but Arceus comes after, as the father of Dialga and Palkia, and possibly Giratina.

In Pokemon Mythology, Lugia is considered the "leader" or "alpha" of the legendary birds, I'll give you that. But Ho-oh never created the legendary dogs. Before they were reborn through Ho-oh's mystical powers, they were three unnamed beasts, as stated in G/S/C. We have no actual proof whom their true mother or father is.

I do think you're right with a few things. Dialga as the keeper of time, Palkia as the keeper of space... I'll add Giratina as keeper of the different dimensions, but Groudon, Kyogre, and Rayquaza made the earth together, in mythology. Groudon made the continents, Kyogre made the seas, and Rayquaza, the atmosphere. Before their time, Arceus, Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina reined. Mew existed, but as she resembles Gaia (or Terra), she lets the big dogs rule her world.

Also, adding Regigigas, Regirock, Registeel, and Regice, note that they are the extra parts to Groudon's features. Regigigas formed what the three Regis made, and even Groudon's continents. Remember that if Groudon made soil (due to being a ground type and not a rock), Regirock added the actual hard, earthy material. Regice made the polar ice caps, and Registeel made the refined earth, or the special minerals we call iron, bronze, diamond, etc.

All of the other legendaries must have come from the more original ones, original meaning the creators of the world. This branch of "other legendaries" include; Lugia, Ho-oh, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Celebi, Deoxys, Jirachi, Shaymin, Phione, Manaphy, Heatran, Azelf, Uxie, Mesprit, Darkrai, Cresselia, Latias, and Latios. This branch would probably also hold the Regis.

The funny thing is, I see Azelf, Uxie, and Mesprit as Mars (Ares), Minerva (Athena), and Veritas in Roman Mythology. Azelf resembles Mars because of willpower, or valor. Uxie resembles Minerva because of wisdom, or acuity. And Mesprit resembles Veritas because of truth, and verity. Funny things, eh?

I see Celebi and Shaymin to be a lot like Ceres (Demeter) and Proserpina (Persephone). I don't know who is who, but they both sort of resemble the same things, sort of.

Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Entei, and Raikou just seem to be "there" for me...

I keep trying to relate Suicune to zephyr, even though Suicune is supposed to resemble the north wind, and in Latin, zephyr being the west...

Darkrai and Cresselia are two halves of Diana (Artemis), sort of. They both represent phases of the moon, so you can see why I relate them. Except Darkrai reminds me of Eris a little bit, the goddess of discord or strife.

Kyogre and Manaphy are like Neptune (Poseidon) and Triton, respectively.

Giratina, along with the dimensions, may rule the dead, being the equivalent of Pluto (Hades).

Heatran reminds me of Vulcan (Hephaestus), the fire god, or volcano god. Entei was also associated withe volcanoes, so...

Latias, Latios, and Deoxys are pretty much the only Pokemon I can't really cover today. Deoxys is a spacial Pokemon... I could relate him to Aether, but he's more worth Palkia's time, not Deoxys'. Latias and Latios could be associated with the east and west winds, but I don't know...

Well, after this long post, you may know a little more than you wanted to know about Pokemon mythology... hate it!

XIV - Geoffrey - XIV

Ah Beng I the Pikabeng
12-17-2008, 12:45 AM
Wasn't Deoxys from some space virus from outer space?

Jager
12-17-2008, 12:55 AM
If anyone doesnt see my chart right, the Line that points them all out is from Mew, No one other than Entei Raikou and Suicune, because its initialed by the Birds. But yeah, thier all lined to Mew. So if theres any confusion, iam sorry. Lolz, i stated the Legendary Dogs werent made by Ho-oh earlyer, to a Post to Pokemon123 i think. So i think were on the same page.

But like my chart says, its a crappy one, so not to many people i think can read it well. Better start working on the 2ed ver.

Professor Geoffrey
12-17-2008, 12:58 AM
Wasn't Deoxys from some space virus from outer space?

Not necessarily a virus, per se. If it were, it would have been violent. It only did so much destruction due to desperation (for his/her friend) and ignorance (lack of information that the technology was fragile and needed).

Funny - I type up a full report on Pokemon Mythology, and nobody does so much as comment it. Dx

XIV - Geoffrey - XIV

-PK
12-17-2008, 01:11 AM
Not necessarily a virus, per se. If it were, it would have been violent. It only did so much destruction due to desperation (for his/her friend) and ignorance (lack of information that the technology was fragile and needed).

Funny - I type up a full report on Pokemon Mythology, and nobody does so much as comment it. Dx

XIV - Geoffrey - XIV
Thats because no one cares about long posts anymore, if you haven't noticed.

And yes, Deoxys is a space virus, and it doesn't have to be 100% violent, though it is a virus.

Niro
12-17-2008, 01:20 AM
I can see Latios and Latias being some weird way the offspring of Palkia, via there species. "The Eon" pokemon. Eon is a interval of time, and Palkia controls it. Idk, random thought.

theajshow
12-17-2008, 06:10 AM
If anyone doesnt see my chart right, the Line that points them all out is from Mew, No one other than Entei Raikou and Suicune, because its initialed by the Birds. But yeah, thier all lined to Mew. So if theres any confusion, iam sorry. Lolz, i stated the Legendary Dogs werent made by Ho-oh earlyer, to a Post to Pokemon123 i think. So i think were on the same page.

But like my chart says, its a crappy one, so not to many people i think can read it well. Better start working on the 2ed ver.

I don't think your chart is crappy. Sure, it needs some work, but it's got a lot of discussion going. I'm anxious to see what else you come up with. I think a big key is to fit in the 3 key Gen. III legendaries, then after that, the rest should fall into place. But keep at it, you'll get there.

Jager
12-17-2008, 08:58 PM
I don't think your chart is crappy. Sure, it needs some work, but it's got a lot of discussion going. I'm anxious to see what else you come up with. I think a big key is to fit in the 3 key Gen. III legendaries, then after that, the rest should fall into place. But keep at it, you'll get there.

I know what ya mean. I seriously cant wait to see what the next one will be. I think everyone liked my Mythology because it has pictures XDDDD.... Everyone cant say they only read Text Books... Everyone needs atleast 1 picture lolz.

Iam going to my brothers tonight in Manchester, so i will be away for a awhile. But i should be back on later tomorrow morning with a new Chart.

Ah Beng I the Pikabeng
12-19-2008, 09:53 AM

XIV - Geoffrey - XIV

Hey, I commented part of it, at least. And I doubt he'll miss out much of yours as he makes his new chart...

theajshow
01-06-2009, 10:53 PM
So, have you (or anyone for that matter) made a new chart? I liked the 1st version and I think alot of us were looking forward to the 2nd. It at least was a good conversation starter.

Realityxxx
01-07-2009, 03:40 AM
And yes, Deoxys is a space virus, and it doesn't have to be 100% violent, though it is a virus.

Wasn't Deoxys the DNA Pokemon? After all, it keeps resureccting itself, and i'm pretty sure that in the Pokedex, it said it was a DNA Pokemon.

Moac
01-12-2009, 11:11 AM
As a self-proclaimed Pokemon Professor, I have a few points to bring to light.

(A professor of Pokemon Mytholgy and how it relates to the science and behavior of Pokemon.)

I am thankful you put Mew at the top, but Arceus comes after, as the father of Dialga and Palkia, and possibly Giratina.

In Pokemon Mythology, Lugia is considered the "leader" or "alpha" of the legendary birds, I'll give you that. But Ho-oh never created the legendary dogs. Before they were reborn through Ho-oh's mystical powers, they were three unnamed beasts, as stated in G/S/C. We have no actual proof whom their true mother or father is.

I do think you're right with a few things. Dialga as the keeper of time, Palkia as the keeper of space... I'll add Giratina as keeper of the different dimensions, but Groudon, Kyogre, and Rayquaza made the earth together, in mythology. Groudon made the continents, Kyogre made the seas, and Rayquaza, the atmosphere. Before their time, Arceus, Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina reined. Mew existed, but as she resembles Gaia (or Terra), she lets the big dogs rule her world.

Also, adding Regigigas, Regirock, Registeel, and Regice, note that they are the extra parts to Groudon's features. Regigigas formed what the three Regis made, and even Groudon's continents. Remember that if Groudon made soil (due to being a ground type and not a rock), Regirock added the actual hard, earthy material. Regice made the polar ice caps, and Registeel made the refined earth, or the special minerals we call iron, bronze, diamond, etc.

All of the other legendaries must have come from the more original ones, original meaning the creators of the world. This branch of "other legendaries" include; Lugia, Ho-oh, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Celebi, Deoxys, Jirachi, Shaymin, Phione, Manaphy, Heatran, Azelf, Uxie, Mesprit, Darkrai, Cresselia, Latias, and Latios. This branch would probably also hold the Regis.

The funny thing is, I see Azelf, Uxie, and Mesprit as Mars (Ares), Minerva (Athena), and Veritas in Roman Mythology. Azelf resembles Mars because of willpower, or valor. Uxie resembles Minerva because of wisdom, or acuity. And Mesprit resembles Veritas because of truth, and verity. Funny things, eh?

I see Celebi and Shaymin to be a lot like Ceres (Demeter) and Proserpina (Persephone). I don't know who is who, but they both sort of resemble the same things, sort of.

Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Entei, and Raikou just seem to be "there" for me...

I keep trying to relate Suicune to zephyr, even though Suicune is supposed to resemble the north wind, and in Latin, zephyr being the west...

Darkrai and Cresselia are two halves of Diana (Artemis), sort of. They both represent phases of the moon, so you can see why I relate them. Except Darkrai reminds me of Eris a little bit, the goddess of discord or strife.

Kyogre and Manaphy are like Neptune (Poseidon) and Triton, respectively.

Giratina, along with the dimensions, may rule the dead, being the equivalent of Pluto (Hades).

Heatran reminds me of Vulcan (Hephaestus), the fire god, or volcano god. Entei was also associated withe volcanoes, so...

Latias, Latios, and Deoxys are pretty much the only Pokemon I can't really cover today. Deoxys is a spacial Pokemon... I could relate him to Aether, but he's more worth Palkia's time, not Deoxys'. Latias and Latios could be associated with the east and west winds, but I don't know...

Well, after this long post, you may know a little more than you wanted to know about Pokemon mythology... hate it!

XIV - Geoffrey - XIV

I see you Know alot about Mythology. Would Mew represents Cronus? the father of Zeus? was Cronus the Creator God?

Ah Beng I the Pikabeng
01-30-2009, 11:56 PM
Funny. Where is the new chart? And where is he himself, for that matter?

theajshow
02-28-2009, 07:39 AM
Funny. Where is the new chart? And where is he himself, for that matter?

Eh, he'll get to it when he gets to it. Hmm, maybe we pressured him too much about it? Why doesn't someone else make a chart? Any takers?

cub0nes_sp0tlessmind
03-02-2009, 05:14 AM
All these legendaries are being credited to creating everything in and around the world except the humans. What say you if Latios and Latias are perhaps responsible for men and women, respectively?

SuperSaiyajin4Gengar
03-05-2009, 02:28 AM
I like your thoery about all the legendary pokemon and they own the pokemon universe according to your family tree guide.

Rayquaza create the sky and sends down pokemon Groudon and Kyogre to make it rain to flood the planet earth and Grouden makes volcanos.

Ah Beng I the Pikabeng
04-07-2009, 01:23 PM
Eh, he'll get to it when he gets to it. Hmm, maybe we pressured him too much about it? Why doesn't someone else make a chart? Any takers?

Well, I still don't see him anywhere... -_-

All these legendaries are being credited to creating everything in and around the world except the humans. What say you if Latios and Latias are perhaps responsible for men and women, respectively?

Could be. Never thought of that. :O

I like your thoery about all the legendary pokemon and they own the pokemon universe according to your family tree guide.

Rayquaza create the sky and sends down pokemon Groudon and Kyogre to make it rain to flood the planet earth and Grouden makes volcanos.

Nice.

Thought I think sooner or later the family tree will span multiple universes...

Jesus
04-07-2009, 03:15 PM
Well I thought I'd try and whip up something to explain Pokémon Mythology. I've tried to include as many legendaries as possible, but some were almost impossible to fit in. Obviously, I'll take feedback, what could be added? Editting it might be difficult but I'm sure I could do it ^_^

http://i41.tinypic.com/5xv2c8.jpg

iReign
04-07-2009, 03:42 PM
Well I thought I'd try and whip up something to explain Pokémon Mythology. I've tried to include as many legendaries as possible, but some were almost impossible to fit in. Obviously, I'll take feedback, what could be added? Editting it might be difficult but I'm sure I could do it ^_^

That's nice imagery. Makes sense too.

:banana:THRILLA! THRILLA!:banana:

The Politoed Hunter
04-07-2009, 03:55 PM
That's good Jesus, I see you have used all the legendaries except:

Mewtwo
Shaymin
Phione

I feel that you can't do anything with Mewtwo and Phione, for obvious reasons, but I feel Shaymin is a bit left out. Shaymin was the one that brought nature to us. I feel that Celebi's place in Habitats is a bit out of place, as it doesn't really do anything to the habitat. I would put Shaymin in the habitat spot, and put Celebi near or with Dialga with time travel, or leave it out.

Jesus
04-07-2009, 03:59 PM
That's good Jesus, I see you have used all the legendaries except:

Mewtwo
Shaymin
Phione

I feel that you can't do anything with Mewtwo and Phione, for obvious reasons, but I feel Shaymin is a bit left out. Shaymin was the one that brought nature to us. I feel that Celebi's place in Habitats is a bit out of place, as it doesn't really do anything to the habitat. I would put Shaymin in the habitat spot, and put Celebi near or with Dialga with time travel, or leave it out.
I wasn't sure about Shaymin because I've never even heard of the pokémon before reading this thread. As far as I can gather it's on a par with a creature that creates natural environments. I thought Celebi was a nature sort of pokémon, plus I used the original diagram on page one as a starter point ^_^"

The Politoed Hunter
04-07-2009, 04:05 PM
I wasn't sure about Shaymin because I've never even heard of the pokémon before reading this thread. As far as I can gather it's on a par with a creature that creates natural environments. I thought Celebi was a nature sort of pokémon, plus I used the original diagram on page one as a starter point ^_^"

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/492.shtml

Doesn't that seem like a better habitat legendary? ^^

Jesus
04-07-2009, 04:17 PM
http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/492.shtml

Doesn't that seem like a better habitat legendary? ^^

You're right it would, but then where would I put Celebi?
You mentioned Time/Space but what specifically?

The Politoed Hunter
04-07-2009, 04:22 PM
You're right it would, but then where would I put Celebi?
You mentioned Time/Space but what specifically?

Well, Dialga creates time, but Celebi doesn't create time exactly. It just travels through it. Maybe you could have a line coming off of Dialga leading to Celebi, where it says, 'Time Traveller'. Or you could leave Celebi out altogether, which wouldn't make a big impact.

Giratina
04-07-2009, 05:38 PM
Or Celebi could be the 'Corrector of Time'. Meaning, aside from being a minor time-goddess, Celebi would go around fixing the mess-ups that time-traveling mortals cause.

Or she could just be Goddess of the Forests; not necessarily Earth itself, but just the forests.

(Excuse my use of 'Goddess', it's a habit...)

TheDarkEevee
04-07-2009, 09:31 PM
Hmmm, interesting, but what about Giratina and Heatran?

Professor Geoffrey
04-07-2009, 09:56 PM

A lot of it does make sense, and a lot of it doesn't. Most of it can't be confirmed, but I'm trying to do five things at once, so I can't make my own family tree right now. xD

But good ideas, nonetheless.

Also, to add, Dialga would be Cronus's equal. Gaea (or in Pokemon mythology, Mew) had many children that were titans, and Cronus being one of her many sons, Celebi might have been one of her daughters.

And equating to what another person said earlier on in this thread, isn't it odd that Latios and Latias (forms of lateo, the Latin word for hidden), are eon Pokemon when eons are measures of time, and Dialga is a time Pokemon? Than again, adding an "N" to lateo and then cutting off the "lat" part would be another explanation....

Oh, and to bring up a MAJOR Greek mythology topic, what about Chaos/Khaos? The dark void from which Gaea and a few other gods/goddesses sprang? That would explain a lot. And, Arceus's mythology in the library in Canalave, and from the plates' inscriptions in D/P/Pt, Arceus came from a dark void that was neither male nor female, but a thing. Think about it.

Ah Beng I the Pikabeng
05-03-2009, 09:00 AM

Nice map, but I don't think that Mew created Arceus...

Arceus created way more than just planets. It created way more. This entire universe.

Necromancer
05-03-2009, 09:15 AM
didn't they say here mew was the ancestor of all pokemon? (http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/151.shtml)