PDA

View Full Version : PMD3(2.5?): Explorers of the Sky

FireBrawl Latios
12-22-2008, 03:31 AM
It's confirmed that there will be another Pokémon Mystery Dungeon game. What would you like to see in this new game?

As for me, I would like to see:
Lack of version exclusives. I don't have WiFi
A better training dungeon where Pokémon can give 1000+ EXP
Shaymin (both forms)
Giratina Origin
Bigger bag!

Dark Turtwig
12-22-2008, 03:33 AM
Rumours huh? More like speculation of possibilities. Unless you have a link to where you got your 'rumours' I'm assuming there are no facts about it. I haven't heard a thing.

Beavs1Fan
12-22-2008, 06:55 AM
Rumours huh? More like speculation of possibilities. Unless you have a link to where you got your 'rumours' I'm assuming there are no facts about it. I haven't heard a thing.

Ive heard a little but they may be wrong. all ive heard is that they are THINKING about it. It wont necesserily happen though. but It might happen.

Kakuzu
12-22-2008, 11:02 AM
According to Bulbapedia, Mystery Dungeon 3 was announced in Coro Coro.

Atheena
12-26-2008, 05:49 PM
According to Bulbapedia, Mystery Dungeon 3 was announced in Coro Coro.
really? They actually announced that on Bulbapedia? I checked the other day, and unfortunately, nothing had been said.

SethTreecko
01-04-2009, 05:19 PM
I checked Bulbapedia as well and I found nothing.

Frozen Torchic
01-04-2009, 05:33 PM
I checked Bulbapedia as well and I found nothing.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_Mystery_Dungeon_3 <-- Uhh...it's right here.

SethTreecko
01-04-2009, 06:27 PM
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_Mystery_Dungeon_3 <-- Uhh...it's right here.

Oh. Sorry

Graceful_Suicune
01-10-2009, 11:40 PM
Ooh, that's really cool. I love the PMD games. But those starters...I wouldn't know what I would prefer. ^^;

~Xanthe.

Black Label
01-10-2009, 11:49 PM
Serebii announced some stuff.

Apparently, it will be named Mystery Dungeon:Explorers of the Sky.

And 5 new available starters will be:Phanpy, Eevee, Riolu, Shinx, and Vulpix.

Although Phanpy and Vulpix seem to be randomly picked out, I would go for Rilou, for obvious reasons.

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
01-11-2009, 12:05 AM
It's good they're putting Eevee back in. And yay, Riolu. =]

I hope this one will have as good a plot as PMD2.

Palamon
01-11-2009, 02:37 AM
Arsceus as the final boss would be great :D....

Black Label
01-11-2009, 01:31 PM

I just hope that if we are going into some Guild again, we can keep the money we make. >.>
Also, just looking at Riolu's moveset, he seems like a crappy choice. I think I would go for Shinx, for Electric, and chances of paralyzing.

lol, the creator of this thread just changed the title. Though I was going to make a thread for it. D:<

Verystrait42
01-11-2009, 02:23 PM
I downloaded pmd: Darkness on an emulator and it is hard to play on it. Maybe ill but this one for DS.

Nitro
01-11-2009, 06:05 PM
Yay, a third PMD! :d

Totoquil
01-13-2009, 10:33 PM
I'm quite looking forward to this. :] THough I think the addition of Phanpy as a starter seemed kinda random. =P But it's a cool pokemon, so I guess it's a good choice.

Also, Serebii says it features a continuation of PMD2, so that means the Wigglytuff Guild will be making a return!

Queenie Beanie
01-13-2009, 10:55 PM
Phanpy? Woah, talk about random. Riolu is definetly my choice, but if I get Eevee, Munchlax, or Skitty, I won't complain ^-^. Shinx is a cool choice, I mean there are only two Electric starters (including Shinx), yet 4 Normals? MEH. I was actually hoping for Ralts or another Psychic type to be added, =(.

Verystrait42
01-14-2009, 02:56 AM
Raltz would be a badass starter.

Totoquil
01-14-2009, 10:06 PM
Serebii says that the new game will expand on what happened to Grovyle after the storyline! It also says it shows how the Wigglytuff Guild came together and lets you play as some of the founding members. This is gonna be so great. =D

Graceful_Suicune
01-14-2009, 11:36 PM
Woohoo! I'm excited now. :DD
But, still, we'd have to wait a long time to find out the darn release date. They always wait so long to release it, or just don't tell us for ages. :tongue:
And I guess Phanpy was chosen because it isn't paid much attention to. Donphan is my favourite Ground-type, so I think it's a good choice. It also fits the "Jolly" nature.

~Xanthe.

Kakuzu
01-15-2009, 12:42 AM
I totally called it. I knew that wasn't the end of Grovyle. :D

I imagine Rotom and Giratina have more important roles this time around as well. <3

FireBrawl Latios
01-15-2009, 07:44 AM
Ralts would be a badass starter.

I agree. Especially since the first offensive move it can learn via Level up is Confusion at Lv 6, when starters always start at level 5.

Black Label
01-15-2009, 08:13 PM
I agree. Especially since the first offensive move it can learn via Level up is Confusion at Lv 6, when starters always start at level 5.

Just let your partner fight your battle. :/

Or Ralts could just start at level 5 with Confusion. Either way.

coolmewkim22
01-15-2009, 09:34 PM
Yay! Vulpix!!!!!
Vulpix is like my favorite Pokemon!
I was wondering when they were going to give her a bigger role.

espeonera
01-16-2009, 01:55 AM
I really looking foward to this! And I really like the fact that they put back Eevee.

Grassy_Aggron
01-16-2009, 04:49 AM
While Vulpix seemed a bit random, I think I understand Phanpy.

Remember Cubone was a starter for PMD1? Evidentaly, people weren't too happy when they took him out...But, they also didn't want to be repetitive. So, here comes cute lil' Phanpy!

Seems to me Dusknoir's cronies have turned on him ;D Glad to see my dearest Grovyle is still alive and kicking!

RocketMeowth
01-16-2009, 10:26 AM
NO! HOW DARE THEY GET RID OF MY KITTY!!

Meowth totally owns Skitty. <.<

This game sounds fun, but with no Meowth in it I don't know how much fun I'll have. I wanted to be a kitty and stomp on Pokemon triple my size and triple my weight. And no, Skitty can't do that for me. XD

I'd rather be him then have him as a partner.

=^^= Nya

Ajarr
01-18-2009, 07:38 PM
They put Phanpy in as a starter? Out of all the Pokemon they put a 2ft elephant into the roster. The others are OK, but Phanpy is just a lack of space in my opinion.

Kakuzu
01-19-2009, 02:58 PM
Vulpix, but no Growlithe? Rage.

Oxygen
01-19-2009, 03:28 PM
This will be interesting...

I don't think it'll be a full remake like 2 was to 1, but it'll be like the Platinum, Crystal, Yellow, and Emerald to the main series.

Light_Sky
01-19-2009, 10:50 PM
Serebii announced some stuff.

Apparently, it will be named Mystery Dungeon:Explorers of the Sky.

And 5 new available starters will be:Phanpy, Eevee, Riolu, Shinx, and Vulpix.

Although Phanpy and Vulpix seem to be randomly picked out, I would go for Rilou, for obvious reasons.

Omg I am so going to get this game!

coolmewkim22
01-20-2009, 10:17 PM
Vulpix, but no Growlithe? Rage.

Yeah, it does seem sort of out of place to have Vulpix and not Growlithe but they might make Growlithe one if they make a counter part to this explorers of the sky.

espeonera
01-22-2009, 04:24 AM
I would love to see Murkrow and Sneasel as starters in the game.

FireBrawl Latios
01-23-2009, 11:14 PM
Maybe next time they'll do it the Ranger's way: get 17 Pokémon as starters, one for each of the other 16 types, and also one that's part Flying.

AshMistyMayfan
01-24-2009, 03:47 AM

I thought it was a GREAT plot with so many twists::

FIrst, we think Grovyle is the thief trying to put the world in danger
But Grovyle was there to stop the paralysis
It's funny how Dusknoir is a 'legend' when he came from the future, so how could he have a life in the 'present' world if he came from the future? BUt it was great that it turned out he was an evil agent sent by Primal Dialga.
Dialga became Primal when Temporal Tower was collapsing
The part about what Darkrai did--to the human, to Grovyle, and then trying to get rid of you the Pokemon and your partner was so well done! That part always had me feeling a chill about how misguided Darkrai was.

And it turned out the entire peril situation was thought of by Dialga. It's possible he used Temporal Tower to try and convert Dialga to Primal. Then he and possibly Primal worked together to send Dusknoir after Grovyle and then make up lies about Grovyle. Then when the plan failed on Temporal Tower and Dusknoir vanishing, that was when Darkrai conducted his revenge.

It was great how it all failed as Palkia destroyed his dimension hole and gave him amnesia, never to be heard from again.

I'd keep everything the same just about, except more EXP on Pokemon to encounter, and also, how to unlock dungeons like Bottomless Sea. There should be more codes on recruited Pokemon.

I hope you can get ALL Pokemon on Sky. You should, I hope.

I also hope more PP on moves like Discharge, Aerial Ace...I'm tired of 8 PP, I want it 15!

Please improve the IQ mode on Pokemon, like the fire Pokemon should have the right to bust traps or have trap seer.

ALso, tell what happened with Grovyle and Dusknoir... maybe you and your partner go back in time to rescue Grovyle.
And I finally got on Pokemon Dark, working on my teams.

Ah Beng I the Pikabeng
01-31-2009, 12:03 AM
Some people will want Phanpy because of the Pickup. No, seriously.

And why didn't Sky have another version to pair up with it? D:

Hail
01-31-2009, 07:51 PM
I smell a torn world refrence...It'd be cool to have chatot as a starter or maybe mankey

Palamon
02-14-2009, 11:47 PM
I heard more Pictures have come out on SPP about PMD3
The igglybuff gang .^_^

Graceful_Suicune
02-14-2009, 11:57 PM
I heard more Pictures have come out on SPP about PMD3
The igglybuff gang .^_^

The Igglybuff Gang?! LOL! That's cool as.

~Xanthe.

Palamon
02-15-2009, 08:05 PM
I smell a torn world refrence...It'd be cool to have chatot as a starter or maybe mankey

I don't I think the torn world is exclusive to Platinum version only. I'm sure this is a primal origin form giritina though. :D
Chatot is okay and so is mankey not good starters though -_-.

parsol lady
02-17-2009, 05:52 PM
So there is too be a third Mystery Dungeon? If thats true, I want to get it.

AshMistyMayfan
02-18-2009, 05:54 AM
It's confirmed on Serebii and about to be released in March.

Translation: September.

scubasteveE
02-18-2009, 07:03 AM

Cool march!!!

translation: gay september>>

Absol so should be a starter:cool2: Yeah I'm thinking tornworld might be in it. Maybe it will have a dungeon like how tornworld is in platinum, like all 3-d and stuff. That would be kick a$$

parsol lady
02-18-2009, 06:03 PM

So in the US we wait in till September? I can't wait.

Dark Lightning
02-18-2009, 06:40 PM
Well, you can't play as Munchlax, so it fails already. :/

Eeveedude
02-18-2009, 07:13 PM
Okay I think lots of people are getting confused. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of the Sky is not PMD3. It is, as before stated, simply an expansion of Darkness + Time (Kind of like what Platinum is to Diamond and Pearl). On Serebii it says "As expected, it confirms that this is a third version of the previous games; Darkness & Time, but includes loads of extras."

Hope this helps clear up some confusion.

AshMistyMayfan
02-20-2009, 07:17 AM
Okay I think lots of people are getting confused. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of the Sky is not PMD3. It is, as before stated, simply an expansion of Darkness + Time (Kind of like what Platinum is to Diamond and Pearl). On Serebii it says "As expected, it confirms that this is a third version of the previous games; Darkness & Time, but includes loads of extras."

Does it mean you get both Celebi and Mew 2? I'm so annoyed that I can't complete my collection if I can't get Mew 2 in Time obviously, and pokemon.com is very poor with their information and updates. I like the idea of what happened to Grovyle and Dusknoir if people are interested. Be kind of ironic that it turns out Darkrai was causing all this, and he gets away at the last instant from Grovyle/Dusknoir and it's up to you the heroes to stop Darkrai.

Gosh I hope the Wondermail Generator picks up on the game when it comes out. I like giving my teams challenging missions for both evolution and making the teams and nos. 2 and 3s stronger backup company.

With limited partners in this game, it's going to be rough to give Pikachu a good partner.

Gem N Ems
02-20-2009, 10:26 AM
YES! Grovyle is back ftw! ^^

I was so looking forward to him being back. He was such a cool character.

Well now I don't know who to choose. Riolu seems pretty cool, but then there's Vulpix, and I do like Pikachu as well. xD Maybe I'll just have to wait and see.

But a Leafeon would be cool too. =3

YAY for PMD 3!

Neo Emolga
02-20-2009, 11:28 AM

I guess this would be starting over, though. Eh, don't mind that. The main story is fun and isn't too hard.

And it will always be Pikachu for me. As long as he's in there, no worries.

Ah Beng I the Pikabeng
02-20-2009, 01:51 PM
I guess this would be starting over, though. Eh, don't mind that. The main story is fun and isn't too hard.

And it will always be Pikachu for me. As long as he's in there, no worries.

Yeah, I always choose Pikachu too. <3 I recommend Bulbasaur as the partner due to the Gummi factor. :D

Say, will there be a fourth such PMD version?

FireBrawl Latios
02-21-2009, 02:28 PM
If Celebi is almost exclusive to Time and Mewtwo is nearly exclusive to Darkness, I wonder if both cannot be found in Sky.

I think that Dusknoir and Grovyle are actually friends, but Dusknoir was corrupted by DarkDialga, so Dusknoir betrayed Grovyle to serve DarkDialga. Grovyle went to get the Time Gears alone. When they came back to the future, DarkDialga wanted to punish Dusknoir for his failure. Dusknoir feld, and being the nice guy Grovyle is, Grovyle allowed Dusknoir to follow him. When DarkDialga finally caught up with them, the main heroes in the past managed to restore Dialga just in time (pun not intended). However, my idea doesn't go well with one picture, that is: a lone Sableye talking to Grovyle.

Dark Lightning
02-21-2009, 02:32 PM
Say, will there be a fourth such PMD version?
It's likely, but human becoming a Pokemon is getting a little boring. Don't get me wrong, I love controlling a mon, but a human waking up and going OMGBBQWTFLOLWUTI'MAPUGOMAN is old. :/

Ajarr
02-21-2009, 06:05 PM
I heard it's going to be the same as Time/Darkness except with new starters and quests. If Nintendo wants to be really succesful with PMD they need to make new storylines instead of waking up and going "Holy sh*t! I'm a Pokemon!"

Neo Emolga
02-21-2009, 11:23 PM
I heard it's going to be the same as Time/Darkness except with new starters and quests. If Nintendo wants to be really succesful with PMD they need to make new storylines instead of waking up and going "Holy sh*t! I'm a Pokemon!"

Yeah, I agree. A game where you start as a Pokemon and have always been one shouldn't be all that hard to manage truthfully. PMD 1 & 2 did a very good job using that for a storyline, but I don't imagine that doing it a third time would be too appreciated by the players.

Ah Beng I the Pikabeng
02-22-2009, 02:09 AM
Yeah, I agree. A game where you start as a Pokemon and have always been one shouldn't be all that hard to manage truthfully. PMD 1 & 2 did a very good job using that for a storyline, but I don't imagine that doing it a third time would be too appreciated by the players.

Yeah. Having the human to willingly undergo the transformation would do nicely.

SaixPuppy
02-23-2009, 04:13 PM
Arceus would be great but it depends on when the 12th movie comes out in japan.

Ajarr
02-24-2009, 12:30 AM
PMD3 should have 5th Gen Pokemon in it. If they make a new PMD with the same 4th Gen Pokemon then it's not really a big thing.

Palamon
02-25-2009, 02:48 AM
Bulbapedia and Serebii recently confirmed the box art of mystery dungeon 3

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/3/3d/Pok%C3%A9mon_Mystery_Dungeon_Sora_no_Tankentai_Exp lorers_of_the_Sky_box.jpg
^ Bulbapedia picture= credit there.
The Pokemon Minus shaymin sky form and pikachu are completely random.

Bumblebee16
02-25-2009, 05:14 AM
I like the other PMD games, hopefully this one is as good, or even better.

Raquaza_rox
02-26-2009, 12:05 PM
Here's the Japanese Pokemon site for it:

http://www.pokemon.co.jp/special/dungeon_sora/

Lol I'm sure that if you can read Japanese that's pretty useful. Sadly, I can't D:

FireBrawl Latios
03-01-2009, 02:41 AM
According to the official site, Shaymin S has a role in the storyline, which isn't surprising because it's EotS. Team Charm has an extended storyline that involves a Graveler

Palamon
03-01-2009, 04:58 AM
That's great team charm has an extended story line yay I can't wait for this game!

-Mindacos-
03-01-2009, 12:53 PM
That's great team charm has an extended story line yay I can't wait for this game!
the only thing that i think that wont be showed would be arceus -_-
or maybe i just want to have all the pokemon on my team! xP

AshMistyMayfan
03-02-2009, 07:40 AM
According to the official site, Shaymin S has a role in the storyline, which isn't surprising because it's EotS. Team Charm has an extended storyline that involves a Graveler

Team Charm...that's Medicham, Lopunny, and Gardevoir, right? I hope that's it, I liked working with them. I had Pikachu, my partner Piplup, Ralts, and Buneary on my team when I worked with them, I wanted my 2 partners to look at them as inspiration when they evolved. It was fun to use my discharge to knock out the key opponents to Regigigas and we all had such fun teaming up with Team Charm to beat him down.

As for my team, just undergo missions at Bottomless or Concealed and I evolve one member at a time to get to that 490. I got such a long ways to go on Time.

Kecleonfan666
03-02-2009, 02:44 PM
Nintendo, this is getting old. :l

If you're going to make a new mystery dungeon, then patiently wait for the fifth generation, when it will be worth the money.

In the mean time, please get me my Pokemon hunting game. ^^

-Mindacos-
03-02-2009, 09:39 PM
yeah i think that nintendo should wait for the 5th generation
but it would take very long >_< because theres real business with platinium so i think it would be for us to wait for it ;)

Bumblebee16
03-02-2009, 10:28 PM
Yeah, waiting for the fifth generation would be good in a way.

Neo Emolga
03-03-2009, 02:51 AM
Nintendo, this is getting old. :l

If you're going to make a new mystery dungeon, then patiently wait for the fifth generation, when it will be worth the money.

In the mean time, please get me my Pokemon hunting game. ^^

We'd be waiting for quite some time then though. There's been no official announcements of a next gen Pokemon game in Japan, not to mention no new Pokemon have been announced.

Heck, there might not even be a fifth gen. I wouldn't recommend waiting for it, and I hope they don't.

Kecleonfan666
03-03-2009, 08:49 PM
We'd be waiting for quite some time then though. There's been no official announcements of a next gen Pokemon game in Japan, not to mention no new Pokemon have been announced.

Heck, there might not even be a fifth gen. I wouldn't recommend waiting for it, and I hope they don't.

Heck, before you no it, they'll start basing Pokemon off of organs.

LIVERBASS, the Excretory System Pokemon!

Ajarr
03-03-2009, 10:11 PM
Heck, before you no it, they'll start basing Pokemon off of organs.

LIVERBASS, the Excretory System Pokemon!

I think it's already happened, *cough cough* Luvdisc. *cough*

SethTreecko
03-08-2009, 11:46 PM
Prehaps tieing in the two Myster Dungeon games together, explaining why the worlds in both games looked the same and whatever happened to Rescue Teams during PMD2.

AshMistyMayfan
03-12-2009, 07:41 AM
I hope they make another Pokemon Dungeon after this one. I kind of hoped they go further with Grovyle/Dusknoir, for wasn't it eventaully revealed that Darkrai caused all this: The Temporal Tower to collapse, then changing the hero to a Pokemon to prevent the stoppage of the Tower collapse/Primal Dialga to be born? I can't wait to see what happens with Grovyle/Dusknoir, but there should be some plot that reveals Darkrai as the real cuprit. Too bad Grovyle couldn't send a message off to its partner to tell that it was Darkrai doing all this.

I kind of miss those Pokemon huts though. But I like the aspect of being with my partner though.

Palamon
03-12-2009, 07:58 PM
Arceus is in Mystery dungeon 3! Serebii (http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml)has some data on it.
A picture of it show Arceus on a platform and riolu.

Jelly
03-21-2009, 08:48 PM
Bringing back Eevee woot.

FireBrawl Latios
03-22-2009, 11:54 AM
Meowth is back to bring the total of starters up to 26!

Maybe Spinda, Pelipper, Wobbuffet and Wynaut the shopkeepers are the ones from PMD1.

Awesome (http://www.pokemon.co.jp/special/dungeon_sora/introduction/img/wifi02_01.jpg) artworks (http://www.pokemon.co.jp/special/dungeon_sora/episode/img/episode03_06.jpg).

Jelly
03-22-2009, 07:22 PM
If they do make a 3rd, I hope they change some aspects that pmd2 did...

I hated how you had to make a pokemon hold an item every time you go into a dungeon, and when you recruit a new pokemon, you would have to go to the assembly to standby them.

Idk, maybe I'm to lazy? :D

TeamMaskersLeaderTaylor
03-23-2009, 01:22 AM
If this is true they need to make it easyer to move and stuff make a longer story and make an exsclusive story afterwards.
they need to wait ALso 4 three new starters to make a new. Also of course need mroe questions.

-Smoo-
03-29-2009, 05:40 PM
It'd be awsome if when you get lots of recruits you get to run your own guild and get money from teams in the guild. Im guinna get this.

FireBrawl Latios
04-16-2009, 11:04 AM
We get to play as Team Charm. But specifically, who among Gardevoir, Lopunny and Medicham?

Chromatic Alchemist
04-16-2009, 12:13 PM
Just so you all know, since some are skeptical, serebii.net has proved it. Here's (http://serebii.net/dungeonsky/pics.shtml) a link.

Bumblebee16
04-17-2009, 12:06 AM
Nice, hopefully this game is better than the rest.

MewCrystal
04-20-2009, 12:50 AM
Bring back the pink Celebi and I'll be happy. x3

AshMistyMayfan
04-25-2009, 02:36 AM
The bits of info I read about it include you can get ALL Pokemon, all 493, not the 491 that Time/Darkness passed on, so that means you get Celebi and Mew 2, yaaaaaay!

It's interesting: To get some dungeons opened, you have to be in this special bar owned by Spinda and buy some drinks, and it seemingly opens a new dungeon. Wow, makes you wonder what barry juice they use for it?

Then they have like extra shops inside dungeons, where you can like store your items or get a random thing that has an item...

I can't wait until it comes out already. And the extra stories with Wigglytuff's childhood, Team Charm, How Bidoof's wish eventually leads to your team, and what happens with Dusknoir/Grovyle are great!

FireBrawl Latios
04-25-2009, 04:09 AM
For some reason, there are partner exclusive Pokémon. They cannot be picked as a starter, but they can be a partner if your starter is not Eevee or Skitty. These Pokémon are Munchlax and Meowth.

Necromancer
05-03-2009, 12:26 PM
but you know what bothers me? you can only be an eevee and vulpix if you are female...

Shozuka
05-03-2009, 04:31 PM
It usually takes about six months for it to come out after the release in Japan. It just came out in Japan on April 18. Don't expect it until late this year or maybe even next year...

I can't wait though! :D

Psyduck
05-03-2009, 10:04 PM
Ahhh I can't be Munchlax again..I guess I could be Vulpix or Riolu.

Too bad I can't choose myself, Psyduck. :happy:

I can't wait until it comes out, though!

Speed-X
05-05-2009, 12:31 AM
To be totally honest, I think they should just wait til' a fifth generation of Pokemon comes out, even though Shaymin and whatnot has a big part of the Pokemon storyline in general.

Why don't they just wait until the 12th movie comes out so they can include Arceus?
Or are they...?

Nevermind the above paragraph.
Anyways, that's awesome that they have all 493.
So, it's a direct-ish sequel to PMD 2?

Willow
07-21-2009, 04:23 PM
One. This is not a revivial since it is on the second page of a low traffic forum.

Two. I am thinking I might actually get this game. i didn't get Pokemon Platinum or Explorers of Dark/Time. But I think i will try PMD out. again. I didn't like the first ones but i never did really play it either. I like Ranger and DP over shadowed it. So I have decided to give in a chance again. Oh and i am gonna get platinum too.

Chromatic Alchemist
07-21-2009, 04:41 PM
One. This is not a revivial since it is on the second page of a low traffic forum.

Two. I am thinking I might actually get this game. i didn't get Pokemon Platinum or Explorers of Dark/Time. But I think i will try PMD out. again. I didn't like the first ones but i never did really play it either. I like Ranger and DP over shadowed it. So I have decided to give in a chance again. Oh and i am gonna get platinum too.

This is a revival because it was 2 months since the last post, know matter how many posts this foru mgets on average.

Willow
07-21-2009, 04:57 PM
OR, in less active forums, the first two pages of the board can be replied to. This is to avoid duplicate topics when the topic the person wants to talk about is already on the first two pages. In this situation, the 30 day rule does not apply if the thread can be found in the first two pages of the board. If the thread is beyond the first two pages, you apply the 30 day rule above.

I can make a new thread too. i just figured why not post i one already created.

gamelord
07-22-2009, 03:59 AM
What do I want?

I WANT TO EVOLVE!

Willow
07-22-2009, 04:22 AM
lol. That is one thing i didn't like about it. You have to wait to evolve. around the time i figured that out. i stop playing :P.

Crackerjack
08-03-2009, 08:45 PM
For some reason, there are partner exclusive Pokémon. They cannot be picked as a starter, but they can be a partner if your starter is not Eevee or Skitty. These Pokémon are Munchlax and Meowth.

Ohhhh Eevee's coming back? Yay, I was an Eevee (and NOT a fake one, either; I got it about 75% of the time on tests) in PMD1. Skitty is kinda hard to work with, since you can't evolve for so long, so I just kept on doing the test honestly until I got something I wanted to be. And something that stays cute (waaaah Mudkip doesn't). That ended up being Pikachu, with Cyndaquil as a partner.