Shadow Ball
Hypnosis

Tyranitar w/?
Rash Nature
Crunch
Stone Edge
EQ
Ice Fang

I need suggestions for mons and items. And I don't feel like getting a different nature.

Post away!

Viva la Gofre
12-24-2008, 07:04 PM
EVs please, and if you're serious about improving then you will have to start feeling like getting a better nature. Life orb's the best choice for gengar, that tyranitar wants a choice band and pursuit over ice fang.

At this stage, we're practically inventing the entire team for you, which isn't what this forum is for. Try and make a full team yourself and we can then recommend the necersarry changes.

Void
12-25-2008, 12:14 PM
If EVs are not possible, at least post the stats.

Your Gengar is standard, not much to say there. The nature is fine too.

For Tyranitar, I suggest:

Tyranitar@Life Orb / Leftovers
EVs: 6 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Nature: Adamant / Jolly (Rash on a physical set is completely useless, not to mention it cuts your Special Defense)
Moveset:

~ Dragon Dance
~ Crunch
~ Stone Edge
~ Fire Punch

Choosing between Adamant or Jolly is choosing whether you want to outspeed more threats, or do more damage. If you choose Adamant, after one Dragon Dance you will reach 332 Speed, which is enough to outspeed neutral base 115s and positive natured base 100s. Jolly allows you to reach 365 Speed, which allows you to beat everything up to positive nature base 115s, including Azelf and Starmie. Often the extra Speed is necessary to prevent you from being revenge killed by Infernape and Gengar, but may not provide enough power to deal with bulky walls.

The item choice is a bit more important, mainly because of the threat Scizor is. Adamant LO Scizor does 75.66% - 89.74% with a Bullet Punch. With Stealth Rock and no recovery, this could kill Tyranitar, which is why Leftovers is the preferred item. Assuming Scizor switches into a Dragon Dance, Leftovers will allow Tyranitar to live through a Bullet Punch even if it switched into Stealth Rock, and continue your sweep. If the lack of power is frustrating, or you don't really care about Scizor revenge killing you, use Life Orb, which allows you to 2HKO Swampert with Crunch after a Dragon Dance.

Anyway, with just two Pokémon, you are more or less asking us to create most of your team for you. That won't work. You should just think of a few Pokémon you would like on your team at least, and then we can suggest some good sets for those Pokémon.