PDA

View Full Version : Cami's Art thread

Flaming Flareon
12-25-2008, 11:08 PM
Here is the first pic.

http://deathrocket.net/gigi/gallery/Visit.png

TotodileHop24
12-26-2008, 12:50 AM
Very cute... the colors you used have that nice warm feeling and the picture itself is very detailed. I'd love to see more from you. ^^

Flaming Flareon
12-31-2008, 01:27 AM
thanks

MYSTRY MEW
12-31-2008, 01:31 AM
WOW i usually dont spend time in the art thread, and am not much of a critic, but this is very good! I can't wait to see more pictures!

Flaming Flareon
12-31-2008, 02:05 AM
Thank you mystery mew.

Here's the next post.

http://pokemon.hiyokomi.net/pokeillust/illust-poke/jirachi.jpg

Jirachi is one of my all time favorites. I never expected it to turn out this good.

MYSTRY MEW
12-31-2008, 02:06 AM
Thank you mystery mew.

Here's the next post.

http://pokemon.hiyokomi.net/pokeillust/illust-poke/jirachi.jpg

Jirachi is one of my all time favorites. I never expected it to turn out this good.

wow thats really good too! Do you hand draw these or use a computer program to draw them?

Flaming Flareon
12-31-2008, 02:10 AM
Some I hand draw but these I used the computer.

Dr Robotnik
12-31-2008, 02:12 AM
Wow, Jirachi looks awesome! You got Deoxys shoved up your sleeve somewhere?

MYSTRY MEW
12-31-2008, 02:14 AM
Wow, Jirachi looks awesome! You got Deoxys shoved up your sleeve somewhere?

id like to see mew ^v^

Flaming Flareon
12-31-2008, 02:14 AM
Thanks MS. I wasn't going to do Deoxy's but I might just to see how it turns out.

Dr Robotnik
12-31-2008, 02:34 AM
Do the Attack mode Deoxys. He looks coolest xD

CandleJack
12-31-2008, 06:15 PM
Oh my.
If I didn't know better, I'd think you're nailed too.

http://deathrocket.net/gigi/gallery/ > This is where the first image came from. That guy(or girl)'s name is Gigi.

http://pokemon.hiyokomi.net/pokeillust/ > That's where the second came from...And that's in japanese.

So you can speak Japanese now? 8D
I think you and your friend are totally in this together, I'm sorry.
Stand down. 83

Tombi
12-31-2008, 06:21 PM

And the shameful thing is, FF added me as a friend, complimented me and tried to cosy up.

And I accepted. x_x

Dear God. If I wasn't so furious right now I'd be in hysterics.

http://deathrocket.net/gigi/gallery/ < Like MSUK said, this is where the Mareep image comes from. It's a full gallery.

http://pokemon.hiyokomi.net/pokeillust/ < A totally different style of image for the Jirachi, and hey look. The site is in total Japanese. Hold on a sec while I look for a translator to find out what it says.

Also, if you were so proud of the Jirachi image, why is it not in your gallery, 'Gigi'?

This is the part of forums I hate. Liars, cheaters and thieves.

Thank you, MSUK, for pointing this out. <3

MYSTRY MEW
12-31-2008, 06:24 PM
although it is pretty rude to accuse someone of stealing, wow your right... i hate theifs

Gaby
12-31-2008, 06:26 PM
Also, one thing that Sensei and MSUK noticed, but I speculated about last night: For all we know, they're both the same people. :/

The fact they both joined the same day fuels this theory, but then again, they could've just joined at the same time because someone suggested the forum.

Simple speculation, of course. But higly plausible. o: Give it up, gaiz. Another epic win for T, G and M. That's right, I farkin' used Death Note references, whattchu going to do about it?

MYSTRY MEW
12-31-2008, 06:28 PM
Also, one thing that Sensei and MSUK noticed, but I speculated about last night: For all we know, they're both the same people. :/

The fact they both joined the same day fuels this theory, but then again, they could've just joined at the same time because someone suggested the forum.

Simple speculation, of course. But higly plausible. o: Give it up, gaiz. Another epic win for T, G and M. That's right, I farkin' used Death Note references, whattchu going to do about it?

i kinda thought that when they posted on the same thread, but i didnt say anything

CandleJack
12-31-2008, 06:30 PM
although it is pretty rude to accuse someone of stealing

But consider all the evidence we have against her, the artistic styles, the different locations of both images, the aliases...The languages.

If we didn't have anything to go on, we wouldn't be accusing her right now, but we do, and hell, it's pretty damn clear and laid out for us.

EDIT: Speak Japanese for us then, FF, go on. I also find it strange that you're not immediately jumping to your defense like you did for your 'friend'.

God I feel like Phoenix Wright right now. 8D

Tombi
12-31-2008, 06:30 PM

And it's unusual about how in Sarcastic Dragonair's thread, FF only started posting once SD was offline. Also, the usernames are similiar. Sarcastic DRAGONAIR. Flaming FLAREON.

As Gaby said, just an idea. But it's suspicious all the same.

But overall, the thing I hate most is that FF tried to become friends with me. Well you can forget about that, because even if by some holy miracle you are the magnificent artist of both of these totally different images, I don't want to be aquainted with you.

Thanks.

MYSTRY MEW
12-31-2008, 06:34 PM
And it's unusual about how in Sarcastic Dragonair's thread, FF only started posting once SD was offline. Also, the usernames are similiar. Sarcastic DRAGONAIR. Flaming FLAREON.

As Gaby said, just an idea. But it's suspicious all the same.

But overall, the thing I hate most is that FF tried to become friends with me. Well you can forget about that, because even if by some holy miracle you are the magnificent artist of both of these totally different images, I don't want to be aquainted with you.

Thanks.

she befriended me too...:angry:

Tombi
12-31-2008, 06:43 PM
I'd also like to know why she has two art threads, with two other pictures in that also lead to totally different places, in totally different styles!

MYSTRY MEW
12-31-2008, 06:47 PM
I'd also like to know why she has two art threads, with two other pictures in that also lead to totally different places, in totally different styles!

maybe shes two-face :O
NAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAH BATMAN!

Gaby
12-31-2008, 06:50 PM

Maybe she's a multi-lingual, very diverse artist with four posting styles, and who enjoys to put only one drawing in her sites? o xo

...Hahahahahaha, thought not.

Anyways, anyone else notice she's been on for a bit and STILL hasn't posted?

Tombi
12-31-2008, 06:55 PM
To be honest, I am totally sick of the whole thing.

Art theives = fail.

I think I'm going to get Neo.

Skipper_The_Growlite
12-31-2008, 07:50 PM
You go do that man becuase i'm gonna make an art therd but first i have to make an deviant art so please don't accuse me of steling becuse i will put up my line art

Tombi
12-31-2008, 07:56 PM
I won't accuse you of stealing if you don't steal. Simple.

I am an artist myself y'know, and theiving is absolutely horrific.

Good luck with your thread, I hope it gets popular. n_n

Skipper_The_Growlite
12-31-2008, 08:00 PM
I know i hate it when people do that

oh and Thank you

Tombi
12-31-2008, 08:06 PM
Yeah, I know. x_x

And no problem. n_n I'll come check it out. I have a soft spot for lineart. <3

Neo Emolga
12-31-2008, 08:16 PM
Flaming Flareon and Sarcastic Dragonair are both IP linked, and like people already found, a lot of this art was stolen off of DeviantArt.

Both banned. Seriously, this is a terrible way to go.