PDA

View Full Version : Trying to find good game

Dragon_Master
12-26-2008, 11:46 PM
I'm trying to find a good game for any of these systems: (Normal)Xbox, gamecube, Wii, PSP, or DS. I can only play T and under games.

I kinda want a game where you can, like, control your own army, tell them where to go, who to attack, etc, etc, like Warcraft, but for Xbox.

PLEASE HELP!!

spid3r
12-27-2008, 01:29 AM
I'm pretty sure no RTS games were released for the first Xbox.

atucker22
12-27-2008, 11:56 AM
If you want a game like that for computer, Lord of the Rings Battle for Middle Earth is awesome, and like that almost exactly.

PokeGamer
12-27-2008, 01:49 PM
-Lord Of the Rings:The Third Age

Dragon_Master
12-27-2008, 03:35 PM
-Lord Of the Rings:The Third Age

Er...not that kind.

So there isn't any games like that for Xbox?

If not, what are some other good games?

spid3r
12-27-2008, 05:22 PM
Er...not that kind.

So there isn't any games like that for Xbox?

If not, what are some other good games?
Nah, they never released RTS games on the first Xbox. 360 yes, but not the Xbox. What other game genres do you like?

Dragon_Master
12-27-2008, 05:38 PM
Nah, they never released RTS games on the first Xbox. 360 yes, but not the Xbox. What other game genres do you like?

Simulation games are my favs.

Nirvash
12-27-2008, 05:39 PM
There are little or no RTS games for the original Xbox. However, for the 360, there is Tom Clancy's Endwar, which my brother just got. It's actually quite good for what it is. They have a Halo RTS coming out soon...

Anyway, like spid3r asked, we need to know if you like other genres so we can help you out. :D

Dragon_Master
12-27-2008, 05:43 PM
There are little or no RTS games for the original Xbox. However, for the 360, there is Tom Clancy's Endwar, which my brother just got. It's actually quite good for what it is. They have a Halo RTS coming out soon...

Anyway, like spid3r asked, we need to know if you like other genres so we can help you out. :D

Like I said, I like simulation games, and strategy ones.

I edited my first post, too. Any RTS games for those systems?
Also, does RTS stand for Real Time Strategy?

Nirvash
12-27-2008, 06:03 PM
Like I said, I like simulation games, and strategy ones.

I edited my first post, too. Any RTS games for those systems?
Also, does RTS stand for Real Time Strategy?

Yes it does.

Uh... I'm not as familiar with the original xbox.. >.>

Oh! They have MySims Kingdom (or something like that) for the wii. Animal crossing is also pretty fun. I dunno if you'd call those simulation games, but meh, I think they're pretty fun.

Dragon_Master
12-27-2008, 06:16 PM
I've already tried a couple of My Sims game (The first MySims for the wii, and Simcity Creator, which is a BIG waste of money)

What about Battalion Wars?

The Maple Syrup Baptist
12-27-2008, 06:21 PM
You may want to look up Age Of Empires for DS.

If you want a next-gen console, go with the PS3 as it has EndWar, Civilization Revolution, and the exclusive Valkyria Chronicles. Then again the 360 is getting Halo Wars, so basically decide what style you like more - Halo or anime.

Nirvash
12-27-2008, 06:29 PM

If you want a next-gen console, go with the PS3 as it has EndWar, Civilization Revolution, and the exclusive Valkyria Chronicles. Then again the 360 is getting Halo Wars, so basically decide what style you like more - Halo or anime.

Endwar and Civilization Revolution are on the 360 as well. :|

Dragon_Master
12-27-2008, 06:31 PM

How are the graphics on Age of Empires? Most DS games that I played had graphics that, well, I didn't think met expectations.

And look, I have forty bucks, and I kinda spend what I have quick. There's no way I could save for a system like that.

Yoda55
12-27-2008, 06:49 PM
For DS I would recomend Zelda Phantom Hourglass.

Dragon_Master
12-27-2008, 07:00 PM
For DS I would recomend Zelda Phantom Hourglass.

Zelda games hurt my brain.:dazed:

Yoda55
12-27-2008, 07:01 PM
For wii I recomend Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

Dragon_Master
12-27-2008, 07:20 PM
For wii I recomend Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

Already got it, and beat it.

Nirvash
12-28-2008, 01:42 AM
Already got it, and beat it.

Playing online and attending tournaments locally is always fun.

Have you played Super Mario Galaxy yet? I think it's probably my favorite non-sidescrolling Mario game thus far.

Dragon_Master
12-28-2008, 02:28 AM
Playing online and attending tournaments locally is always fun.

Have you played Super Mario Galaxy yet? I think it's probably my favorite non-sidescrolling Mario game thus far.

Yep, I've played SMG, just haven't had the patience to get every single star.

And, I don't have the internet on meh wii.

PokeGamer
12-30-2008, 10:23 PM
-Lord of the Rings:The third Age (GBA) Great strategy Game
-Civilization Revolution (DS)
-Tomy Clancy's Endwar

scubasteveE
12-31-2008, 01:33 AM
A new Fire Emblem is coming out for the ds in Feb. I think, but you said you spend your money quick so.... there is Kingdom Hearts chains of memories that just came out for the ps and persona 4 for the ps2. There is also Call of Duty: WAW for pretty much everything.