PDA

View Full Version : Is there something wrong with me?

Mawile-Danmaku
12-27-2008, 07:11 PM
My imaginary boyfriends in order: Marvin the Martian (Looney Tunes), Jar Jar Binks(Star Wars), Meeper(The Chubbchubbs short), The Predator (AVP), The Alien (AVP), Invader Zim(Invader Zim), M-O(Wall-E). Man, that's a lot... is there something wrong with me, or does everyone have that many imaginary boyfriends?

Bumblebee16
12-28-2008, 12:23 AM
I don't have any so I wouldn't know, do you think somethings wrong with you? If not then I guess you don't.

Demon_Shiron
12-28-2008, 04:22 AM
You could have better choices though, like Sajin from bleach.

atucker22
12-28-2008, 01:05 PM
The fact that they're all cartoons scare me, but if they're real people that would be fine

Mawile-Danmaku
12-28-2008, 03:13 PM
I perfer aliens to humans, and the only reason I like is 'cuz He's so $%&*ing CUTE!

Demon_Shiron
12-28-2008, 07:04 PM
Furries are better than aliens AND humans

Tombi
12-28-2008, 07:07 PM
Marvin the Martian is an excellent choice, although I'd be more inclined towards Daffy Duck or Wile E. Coyote.

Charbok
12-28-2008, 07:23 PM
Jar Jar Binks(Star Wars)

That choice proves you're insane. Nobody should like that disgrace to the Star Wars universe.

If I had any imaginary boyfriends, one would be Tony Stark and the other would be Edward Cullen. Yes, damn straight, I said Edward freaking Cullen.

Demon_Shiron
12-28-2008, 08:06 PM
Mine:

Sajin from Bleach
Shiron form Legendz
Inuyasha
Kurama from Yu-Yu Hakusho
And all the other cute furry males out there who I seem to forget

atucker22
12-31-2008, 03:24 PM
Everyone is scaring me. Charbok is scaring me the least cause at least they're not cartoons.

Alana Marie
12-31-2008, 03:29 PM
Kurama from Yu-Yu Hakusho

Omg you stole my effin' man!
:oops: I loved Kurama but i also liked H...-....erm I cannot spell his name. O.o Hei? The lil shortie with the thrid eye and the super speed >:)

Kurama YuYuHakasho
Hei(sp???) Same
Invader Zim ^^; So cute
Chodwer
Chowder is effin sexy and cute :)

and I might be with Flapjack :)

Demon_Shiron
12-31-2008, 04:47 PM
Omg you stole my effin' man!
:oops: I loved Kurama but i also liked H...-....erm I cannot spell his name. O.o Hei? The lil shortie with the thrid eye and the super speed >:)

Kurama YuYuHakasho
Hei(sp???) Same
Invader Zim ^^; So cute
Chodwer
Chowder is effin sexy and cute :)

and I might be with Flapjack :)

Sorry, but he's mine too. I'm his new pimp.

Dark Lightning
12-31-2008, 04:59 PM
Marvin the Martian is an excellent choice, although I'd be more inclined towards Daffy Duck or Wile E. Coyote.
That's one of the smartest things I've heard today. [/no sarcasm]

I perfer aliens to humans, and the only reason I like is 'cuz He's so $%&*ing CUTE!
That's the scariest thing I've heard today.
I don't have any imaginary friends. Part from this guy (http://www.teletubbies.co.uk/en/images/pic-meet-char-po.jpg), who gets into my dreams every night somehow.

Hoshika
12-31-2008, 05:53 PM
I could've sworn there was a time when everybody had a crush on Sasuke and Naruto. Darned furries.

http://guidesarchive.ign.com/guides/9846/images/psyduck.gif

Tombi
12-31-2008, 06:57 PM
That's one of the smartest things I've heard today. [/no sarcasm]

Thank you, although I hope it doesn't mean that you're thinking the same thing. >=O

@Hoshika: Pttth.

George Jefferson
01-02-2009, 11:22 AM
I could've sworn there was a time when everybody had a crush on Sasuke and Naruto. Darned furries.

http://guidesarchive.ign.com/guides/9846/images/psyduck.gif

Thank you, although I hope it doesn't mean that you're thinking the same thing. >=O

@Hoshika: Pttth.

Boy, this multi-quoting privilege is underused.

Nirvash
01-03-2009, 12:00 AM
RICK ASTLEY. That would be creepy.