PDA

View Full Version : The best and worst thing that happened while playing Pokemon Mystery Dungeon

espeonera
01-02-2009, 02:58 AM
Yup. What's best and worst thing that happened while playing PMD to you?

For me, the best thing is when I actually started playing PMD, both 1 and 2
The worst was when my brother deleted all my game data in PMD 1.

I'd love to hear your stories. XDD

pokesapphire
01-06-2009, 01:31 AM
Best:
When I recruited Mew the first time I went into Buried Relic!

Worst:
Then I was on Floor 98 in Buried Relic with newly recruited Registeel and it fell down a Pitfall Trap in the same room as the stairs. Worse. Day. Ever.

espeonera
01-06-2009, 03:40 AM
Wow. That must really suck. I remember when I KO'ed Mew with Gravelerocks cause she was in Shedinja form. And that sucked.

Totoquil
01-10-2009, 04:50 AM
I'm not sure what my best moment would have been, cause there are too many to choose form. :tongue: Though I can easily say that the worst thing to happen to me was getting stuck for about a 2 week period in Temporal Tower, lengthened by the fact that I didn't fully understand quiksave and lost most of my items. :sad:

Peace Buyer
01-14-2009, 11:18 AM
Best:when i Rescued Latias and Latios

Worst:
when i was KOed while rescuing Medicham(team meanies)from Wish Tower:dazed:

Graceful_Suicune
01-14-2009, 11:35 PM
Best would have been when I finally managed to recruit an Eevee.
Worst is when I was being an Alakazam in Wish Cave, and I got up to somewhere in the mid 80's, then I died. D: I had never been able to make it past, like, lv 10. And then I died when I got so far. :x

~Xanthe.

Ajarr
01-18-2009, 07:40 PM
When I was on the 98th floor of Buried Relic, I died.

5TailedDemonLizard
01-18-2009, 08:41 PM
I recruited an Alakazam, and then I fell down a pitfall and lost it.... Best time was probably evolving into a Sceptile...

LolipopOwnage
01-18-2009, 08:44 PM
I remember I was Going through the dungeon than, I dropped my ds , and it froze. I had gotten very far to. After that day I havent played it since lol.

Operative
01-18-2009, 08:46 PM
Worst thing: I was owned by a Kecleon.

Mewsa
02-03-2009, 03:11 PM
Best: When I finally beat lugia(silver trench took me about a month to get through cos my best pokemon was moltres lvl 100 at the time)
Worst: Getting mew.... then it getting koed by a golem on the same floor:evil::wall::signarg:

CyberGlion
02-09-2009, 03:17 AM
Best: Having my Blastoise reach level 100, beating Rayquaza, and recruiting all the story-mode bosses.
Worst: Doing repetitive rescue missions for the sake of moving on onto a different dungeon.

That's about it.

The Admiral GiMoo
02-09-2009, 08:36 PM
I have a worst!
Worst: Sister deleting data.

espeonera
02-14-2009, 03:23 PM
Very similar to me, I see.

Dreemira
02-14-2009, 11:26 PM
I've had plenty of good and bad experiences while playing PMD, but there's one I remember clearly...

Best: Recruiting Lugia in PMD1

Worst: ...Accidently choosing not to save and then turning my DS off, meaning I had to go through all 99 floors to recuit Lugia again DX

terry
02-14-2009, 11:28 PM
Worst: accidentally deleting my data.

Simo3000
02-15-2009, 06:26 PM
Best: Recruit Groudon the first time I see it.
Worst: Die three time on the first floor on Mt. Travail

Neo Emolga
02-17-2009, 01:31 AM
BEST: Learning Discharge as a Pikachu in PMD2, and then blowing Dusknoir and his entire team of Sableyes to pieces. Mmm, worth playing through the entire game again just for that moment.

WORST: Trying Purity Forest for the 50th time in PMD1, and still failing. Man, never completed that one either.

Gaby
02-17-2009, 02:04 AM
Best? Getting all the way to Celebi on Purity Forest.

Worst? Not noticing I pressed No when it asks me to save then foolishly turning it off after aforementioned Celebi. > _______>

Phantom Kat
02-17-2009, 02:56 AM
Best: Going all through Wish Cave and recruiting Jirachi the first time I seriously tried to get through the dungeon in PMD: Red. Man, there were some close calls on some floors, I nearly had a heart attack once or twice. ^^;

Worst: Lending me friend my PMD: Red (clocked in about 180 hours), not knowing that he was going to move cities. >.>

- Kat

parsol lady
02-17-2009, 05:54 PM
Best thing: The ending, it was so sad, I cried...

Worst thing: Having a hard time against Grudon.

Giratina
03-02-2009, 11:25 PM
Best: When I beat PMD2 for the first time. I felt great about it for a good two days afterwards...

Worst: Too many to count.

-stares at postcount-

Light_Sky
03-03-2009, 12:34 AM
Worst thing: Beating Darkrai! (Little effer!)
Best thing: Getting Celebi on my team.

-Smoo-
04-03-2009, 08:57 AM
Worst: Getting to floor 90ish in buried relic then accidently using escape orb...

Best: Recruiting rayquaza when I only went to fight him for a laugh (PMD2)

Necromancer
04-06-2009, 05:35 AM
best: recruiting mew after an whole year.
worst: brother smashing my ds out of anger because i just recruited an mew.(yes, ds status: in two pieces. game status: needing to start over again, the whole buried relic. brother status: crying because i puched him in his b*lls. my status: grounded because my brother cried. mother status: angry.)

The Amazing Ninja Kirby
04-08-2009, 08:42 PM
I'm not sure about he best but worst in PMD1 was fainting on the 99th floor in the buiried relic. And PMD2, hmm... I'm not really sure at the moment.

TeirusuFX
04-08-2009, 11:13 PM
Worst: Actually figuring out that the two main Pokemon can't evolve in PMD2

Best: None

♪テイルス♪
♫Teirusu♫

Sheepat
04-09-2009, 01:07 AM
Best: Finally defeating Moltres (Took me for ever) after 1 million tries.

Worst: Spending too much money at a dungeon shop and partner getting slaughtered in one shot.

The Amazing Ninja Kirby
04-09-2009, 02:31 AM
Worst: Actually figuring out that the two main Pokemon can't evolve in PMD2

Best: None

♪テイルス♪
♫Teirusu♫

The 2 main Pokémon in PMD2 can evelve. You have to beat Darkrai, and recruit Dialga, Plakia, Mnaphy, and Darkrai. Then you will be able to evolve like I did. Look up a walkthrough or guide if you have to.

Necromancer
04-09-2009, 07:50 AM
Best: Finally defeating Moltres (Took me for ever) after 1 million tries.

Worst: Spending too much money at a dungeon shop and partner getting slaughtered in one shot.

yeh, it also took me an million times to kill moltres

Black Label
04-09-2009, 02:26 PM
Best:Way too many to count. Many awesome things happened, but I would say evolving my starters was the best. :P

Worst:Got owned by a Tentacool because it confused me, and I was in leevel 90's and he was like level 15-20. ._.

hobos r pro
04-26-2009, 05:27 AM
Best: having brilliant idea of eating ramen noodles while playing...... if you dont like ramen, you have a serious problem.

worst: no, i didnt drop my GBA in the noodles just like you would've hoped:susp:
my wors would have to be getting to jirachi and taking the option of getting money instead of recruiting it. to this day, i have never gottn up to jirachi again :oops:

pokerus34
04-28-2009, 03:27 AM
Yup. What's best and worst thing that happened while playing PMD to you?

For me, the best thing is when I actually started playing PMD, both 1 and 2
The worst was when my brother deleted all my game data in PMD 1.

I'd love to hear your stories. XDD
Best = I finished PMD = Red Rescue Team = :)

Worst = My game file got corrupt in PMD = Explorers of Time... :(

P.S. = *sigh* Life...

Larvinator
04-28-2009, 02:34 PM
The best parts always stem from beating bosses by the skin of my teeth. So very satisfying.

Worst? Dying and then realizing I didn't put my money into the bank. That's always fun.

wolfdarksidecubone
06-23-2009, 02:42 PM
yeh, it also took me an million times to kill moltres

moltres is mysteriously hard....i thought artciuno would be harder but it was actually easier :eh: all i had to do was use one electric move the whole time

oh yeah

best: recruiting mew first try and then making it all the way to fl. 99!

worst: probably what happened right as i typed this---a giant group of aerodactyls appeared in pitfall cave. when i had run out of powder snows. on a floor that i thought was the end with a scyther i had recruited wasting my reviver seed. and being confuseded and robbed of my awesomeness reviver seed by a n00b, i died.....
or a worst moment couldve been going to buried relic to recruit mew.....without a music box....or maybe quicksaving, finishing the dungeon then pressing no and turning off the power.

....geez im a bad luck magnet these days

ryuchan
09-23-2009, 05:48 PM
The Best thing for me was in PMD2 when I finally got me a Riolu.

The worst thing that happened to me was in PMD1 I was Frosty Forest when I suddenly got blown back to the beginning of the dungeon.

-Haribo-
09-23-2009, 06:00 PM
Best Getting Jirachi.
Worst Getting Sent Back To Florr 1 From Like 43 xD

Mawile-Danmaku
09-23-2009, 06:32 PM
Red:

Best: Getting the Music Box, then seeing (and killing) Mew.

Worst: I got to F13 of Fiery Field, Quicksaved, but turned it off before it saved my data. :sad:

Time:

Best: Getting Celebi!

Worst: I saved AFTER getting it, and then the game froze. I was sent back to before i got when i restarted.

Sequentio
09-23-2009, 06:47 PM
Explorers of Time;
Best; Getting Rayquaza on the first try.
Worst; Having it take more than four times to get Kyogre and then after getting it, the DS dies.

Anastasia-R
09-25-2009, 02:50 AM
The Best thing for me was in PMD2 when I finally got me a Riolu.

The worst thing that happened to me was in PMD1 I was Frosty Forest when I suddenly got blown back to the beginning of the dungeon.

Err, bumping threads over a month old is breaking the rules. =[ Even the person you posted after bumped the thread. o..o

~LeafBlade Lock