Softboiled

Hitmonlee @ Focus Sash
Jolly
252Atk/252speed/4Def
Close Combat
Stone Edge
Earthquake
Mach Punch

This team wins about 3/4 of battles on standard shoddy ladder and it is UU. Please rate and tell me what would make it even better.

Skottles
01-08-2009, 01:08 AM
So no criticism for my team?

SaviorSephiroth
01-08-2009, 03:43 AM
Froslass @ Choice Specs
Timid
252 Speed/252SpATK/4HP
Ice Beam
Thunderbolt
Psychic
shadow Ball

BoltBeam + Shadow Ball give sufficient coverage for this set, take off Psychic. Trick can be really annoying for common counters like Clefable and Lanturn and for Psychical Sweepers, like Rampardos...

Dunsparce @ Leftovers
Adamant
144HP/252ATK/36DEF/76SPDEF
Thunder Wave
Swagger
Roost
Rock Slide

Standard Parafusion Flinch set. Looks okay for me, be careful with some Hitmonlee's, since your team not have a decent counter for him. Steelix will be a problem for this set too, so set a counter for him too.

Leafeon @ Salac Berry
Adamant
252ATK/252Speed/4Def
Leaf Blade
Swords Dance
Substitute
Flail

If you want a Swords Dance sweeper, use Pinsir or something like that. It doesn't have sufficient coverage for many threads in UU. You could run the Wish set, since your team really need one.

Ninetales @ Life Orb
Timid
252Speed/252SpAtk/4SpDef
Flamethrower
Energy Ball
Hypnosis
Nasty Plot

It's ok.

Clefable @ Flame Orb
Bold
252Def/252SpDef/4HP
Cosmic Power
Seismic Toss
Trick
Softboiled

Nice and original set. Tricking Flame Orbs can be really annoying and stops the fun of common counters like Poliwrath.

Hitmonlee @ Focus Sash
Jolly
252Atk/252speed/4Def
Close Combat
Stone Edge
Earthquake
Mach Punch

Focus Sash instead Life Orb make Hitmonlee avoid of the death one time, but Stealth Rock is too much common and say goodbye for strategies like that.
You could use Lum Berry to enter in Ninetales's Hypnosis or Rotom's Will-o-Wisp and send back a strong Earthquake/Stone Edge.

This team wins about 3/4 of battles on standard shoddy ladder and it is UU. Please rate and tell me what would make it even better.

Your team is offensive-oriented, so will be really hard counter a lot of threats. Details are in bold. Good luck!

Skottles
01-09-2009, 12:57 AM
For Froslass I do not want trick because I do not want to lose specs and would only see that being plausible if starter is physical which I could probably kill with Froslass. Psychic is good against threats like Infernape. I am going to use wish Leafeon and see how that works out. SR is common but Hitmonlee has worked well for me with focus sash so far. Thanks for your advice :biggrin:

SaviorSephiroth
01-09-2009, 01:34 AM
For Froslass I do not want trick because I do not want to lose specs and would only see that being plausible if starter is physical which I could probably kill with Froslass. Psychic is good against threats like Infernape. I am going to use wish Leafeon and see how that works out. SR is common but Hitmonlee has worked well for me with focus sash so far. Thanks for your advice :biggrin:

._.'
I meant you were using this team for UU ladder... but if you going to use it for OU Matchs, I need to rate it again. ;)

Skottles
01-09-2009, 08:18 PM
Yeah. At the bottom it says I use it on standard ladder.