PDA

View Full Version : Glitch?

Frozen Torchic
01-03-2009, 09:47 AM
Okay, I restarted my PMD 2 game today, and I was using a WHOLE bunch of Action replay codes at the beginning, but this shouldn't have happened! I go to the next floor, and my Mudkip had changed into a Blaziken and my Cyndaquil into a Meganium. O_O

EDIT: Okay, so apparently they're changing everytime I go to another floor....

Katana Master
01-03-2009, 01:43 PM
Well you said it yourself, thats what happens when you use an AR:confused::tongue:

espeonera
01-03-2009, 02:14 PM
Well normally, AR's shouldn't.... you know, cause glitches if used properly. But you can get glitches if you punch in random crazy codes, I've heard. Also, you might have punched in the wrong code that makes your team change like that.... I'm sorry I'm not that great of a help, I've never used an action replay before, so....

Frozen Torchic
01-03-2009, 07:36 PM
Well normally, AR's shouldn't.... you know, cause glitches if used properly. But you can get glitches if you punch in random crazy codes, I've heard. Also, you might have punched in the wrong code that makes your team change like that.... I'm sorry I'm not that great of a help, I've never used an action replay before, so....

Yeah, it was a code that I hit. Apparently, the code makes the leader and partner change if you hit L or R and go to the next floor....lol, I have a permanent team of Ralts and Natu...

Kendo
01-03-2009, 08:00 PM
That's an awesome glitch. Keep doing it and you might get Dialga and Celebi. O_O What's th ecode, do you know?

Frozen Torchic
01-03-2009, 08:10 PM
That's an awesome glitch. Keep doing it and you might get Dialga and Celebi. O_O What's th ecode, do you know?

I'll try and find it, Kendo. C=

Primal Mario
01-03-2009, 11:28 PM
Lol i have a friend who did that to his game and he ended up with Dialga and Palkia out of randomness

Frozen Torchic
01-04-2009, 04:13 AM
Lol i have a friend who did that to his game and he ended up with Dialga and Palkia out of randomness

XD You know whats funny? My partner's name is Itachi, and he ended up as a Furret once, and Furret's Japanese name is Ootachi. lol

espeonera
01-05-2009, 05:31 AM
Lol. That's just crazy.

Frozen Torchic
01-05-2009, 07:03 AM
Lol. That's just crazy.

THEN he ended up as a Buizel, which is funny because Itachi means weasel. XD

espeonera
01-05-2009, 02:35 PM
ROFL. Now that is REALLY crazy.