PDA

View Full Version : Sneasel

TatankaToT
01-04-2009, 03:02 AM
How would you rate this recently hatched weavile?

The only issue I have with this youngster, is that the special ivs are less than perfect. I'm wondering whether he'll be able to switch into some of the attacks that an individual with a perfect special attack stat would be able to, regardless of whether, or not 40 evs are put into HP.

HP: 28-31
ATT: 31-31
DEF: 28-31
SP.DEF: 21-24
SPD: 29-31

Viva la Gofre
01-04-2009, 11:15 AM
How would you rate this recently hatched weavile?

The only issue I have with this youngster, is that the special ivs are less than perfect. I'm wondering whether he'll be able to switch into some of the attacks that an individual with a perfect special attack stat would be able to, regardless of whether, or not 40 evs are put into HP.

HP: 28-31
ATT: 31-31
DEF: 28-31
SP.DEF: 21-24
SPD: 29-31
This weavile has excellent stats where it matters- Attack and Speed. The 40 HP EVs are used to suvive a non-boosted flamethrower from a timid azelf, which yours still succeeds in doing as long as it has 23 SpDef IVs and 30 HP IVs and the 40 HP EVs. Obviously he'll be able to switch in to weaker attacks and the like, but this is the most powerful thing weavile can take and survive (And he'll only just survive, he'll take 84-99% damage from that particular flamethrower)

But yeah, the attack and speed IVs are what really matter, and they're both very high. Good job.