PDA

View Full Version : Starting over for another Manaphy

theajshow
01-07-2009, 06:15 AM
I have just got Ranger: Shadows of Almia. I played just enough to graduate Ranger School, so I could download the Manaphy mission and send my Manaphy egg to my Pearl, which I did.

However, I am wondering...can I start the game over and then download the Manaphy mission again, but this time for my Pearl game? I am only up to my 2nd badge, but can I transfer it over before I've completed the game? ...if I

How many missions can you download at a time? I don't have a ton of time to play the game or finish too many missions before the end of the month (which is when the missions expire in the US for download).

Any advice would help. I just don't want to screw myself over and be unable to re-download something or anything. :ermm:

pixlepix
01-07-2009, 05:13 PM
you can have as many missions downloaded as you can download. But if you restart your game you can not get the manaphy egg again

Pokemon_Ron
01-14-2009, 03:01 PM
you can have as many missions downloaded as you can download. But if you restart your game you can not get the manaphy egg again
the reason they do that is so u cant have tons of manaphy for the GTS.the only way u can get another manaphy off of ranger:SOA is buying a new game which idk if it is worth the $35 lmfao

thunderskain
04-05-2009, 02:05 PM
You can send one manayphy over to D/p then clone in for the GTS.

Willow
07-20-2009, 07:33 AM
I actually did buy it twice, because my manaphy got lost.