PDA

View Full Version : Can't play my 360. D:

Durasold
01-15-2009, 07:01 PM
I had my 360 set up in my room on the floor, next to the TV, with all the wires plugged into the correct places, etc, when some absolute retard stood on my yellow cable WHILE IT WAS IN THE TV and snapped it.

I am incapable of playing my 360 in my room now.

HOWEVER I could move it upstairs onto the HDTV for a bit today.

Y/N

pikachugirl2
01-15-2009, 07:44 PM
and this is a thread why.......

I have a wii. Wiis are better.

And i think yellow is the best color ever. tell the retard not to stand in yellow things.(okay, that could sound very wrong....)

Dark Turtwig
01-15-2009, 07:49 PM
and this is a thread why.......

I have a wii. Wiis are better.

And i think yellow is the best color ever. tell the retard not to stand in yellow things.(okay, that could sound very wrong....)

You freaking phail. I own a Wii and an Xbox360. The Xbox 360 by far surpasses the Wii. But of course you'd know that if you've ever played one, which I doubt you have. The Wii has a few good games, such as Brawl, Mario Kart Wii, Super Sluggers, and the like, but xbox360 has games like Halo, Gears of War, Fallout, and the best racing games out there next to playstation 3.

George Jefferson
01-15-2009, 10:22 PM
wiis are better.

no shutup

The Wii has a few good games, such as Brawl

shutup

but xbox360 has games like Halo, Gears of War,

HALO is as repetitive as a... I can't think of anything that hasn't been already said.

Gears of War is okay.

But try

Orange Box

Left 4 Dead.

>:[

Dark Turtwig
01-15-2009, 10:27 PM
no shutup

shutup

HALO is as repetitive as a... I can't think of anything that hasn't been already said.

Gears of War is okay.

But try

Orange Box

Left 4 Dead.

Okay, 1. I have only played Halo 2 and 3. 2: I only named games that I have played. I have heard about left 4 dead, but never played it.

spid3r
01-15-2009, 10:34 PM
no shutup

shutup

Gears of War is okay.

But try

Orange Box

Left 4 Dead.

And Left 4 Dead isn't repetitive? Don't get me wrong I love the game, but it only has four missions to complete and it's the same thing over and over. Halo can be repetitive also, if you want it to be. You can play the game in so many different ways.

I also over the years have come to find that the people who hate Halo with a passion have tried playing the game and found out they aren't very good at it. Thus why they start hating on it.

George Jefferson
01-15-2009, 10:42 PM
And Left 4 Dead isn't repetitive? Don't get me wrong I love the game, but it only has four missions to complete and it's the same thing over and over. Halo can be repetitive also, if you want it to be. You can play the game in so many different ways.

I also over the years have come to find that the people who hate Halo with a passion have tried playing the game and found out they aren't very good at it. Thus why they start hating on it.

Left 4 Dead has a AI Director where the game changes everytime you play, though, yeah, all FPSs get repetitive.

I'm actually quite good at Halo, but to see it praised so damned much makes me RAEG.

Light_Sky
01-15-2009, 10:49 PM
What the heck is the point of this thread? You could just post it in the DCC. Right now this is pretty much just talking about games, it's just a bunch of spam.

Beavs1Fan
01-15-2009, 11:38 PM
What the heck is the point of this thread? You could just post it in the DCC. Right now this is pretty much just talking about games, it's just a bunch of spam.

haha i totally agree. Yet i love to see what they talk about.

Vincent_Valentine_4
01-16-2009, 12:27 AM
XBOX is twice as good as Wii and I love the Wii but seriously Halo 3 and COD4 are the only 2 shooting games you need GOW2 is good and I hear Left 4 Dead is good but those games have absolutely nothing on Halo and COD4 but to truly enjoy Halo you must play it for days in able to become truly good at it because no one has fun playing a game they suck at. And 4 shotting people in Halo is the best feeling.

George Jefferson
01-16-2009, 12:49 AM
XBOX is twice as good as Wii and I love the Wii but seriously Halo 3 and COD4 are the only 2 shooting games you need GOW2 is good and I hear Left 4 Dead is good but those games have absolutely nothing on Halo and COD4 but to truly enjoy Halo you must play it for days in able to become truly good at it because no one has fun playing a game they suck at. And 4 shotting people in Halo is the best feeling.

Halo 3 isn't much different from any other FPSs. Left 4 Dead is one of the better ones (Not Halo 3), just for the AI director. It's different every time you play.

The Orange Box's Team Fortress 2 beats Halo 3's multiplayer just for the visual style alone.

Vincent_Valentine_4
01-16-2009, 01:08 AM
I actually think that Halo and COD are nothing alike seems how in COD like a few bullets from any weapon in the game kill you while on halo you must be extremely accurate for the battle rifle to kill seems how the minimum to kill someone is 12 bullets and it's not very easy to keep the aimer on them for all 12. In the end they are all shooting games but I just feel the difficulty level is higher for halo when it comes to aiming where as COD is more tactic based.

George Jefferson
01-16-2009, 02:48 AM
I actually think that Halo and COD are nothing alike seems how in COD like a few bullets from any weapon in the game kill you while on halo you must be extremely accurate for the battle rifle to kill seems how the minimum to kill someone is 12 bullets and it's not very easy to keep the aimer on them for all 12. In the end they are all shooting games but I just feel the difficulty level is higher for halo when it comes to aiming where as COD is more tactic based.

LEft 4 Dead is survival based, and, played on Expert, you can get your ass handed to you by a few hunters and smokers. Flood's got nothing on this epidemic.

And Team Fortress 2 is more team-based, with different jobs and whatnot.

Lord Celebi
01-16-2009, 03:33 AM
PC > 360 > Wii > PS1 > Dog Poop > PS3.

Now that we have that figured out, just call Microsoft, and ask them for a replacement. If you have a warranty still, it'll be free, if you don't, make your stupid friend pay for it.

Clutch
01-16-2009, 04:02 AM

THANK YOU. Finally, someone understands. I've noticed the same thing with Gears as well.

George Jefferson
01-16-2009, 04:26 AM
THANK YOU. Finally, someone understands. I've noticed the same thing with Gears as well.

Gears of War I'm not good at, but I still have loads of fun with it.

I'm good at Halo 3, it's that so much popularity and bigotry came out of it. God damn.

Synester
01-16-2009, 04:40 AM

I also over the years have come to find that the people who hate Halo with a passion have tried playing the game and found out they aren't very good at it. Thus why they start hating on it.I hate Halo now cause it left me with that big ass cliffhanger in the 2nd one. I played the third, I don't suck, I just don't like Halo anymore, I grew outta it :|

What the heck is the point of this thread? You could just post it in the DCC. Right now this is pretty much just talking about games, it's just a bunch of spam.Last time I checked this is the Other:Games/Cards section, and we seem to be talking about 360's correct? I really hope you can put two and two together. Speaking of spam, you're doing it :o.

George Jefferson
01-16-2009, 04:55 AM
I hate Halo

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p226/Only_Emma/360.png

You're doing it wrong.

Synester
01-16-2009, 04:56 AM
You're doing it wrong.Hey I didn't make it :P. I just love the 360, Halo not so much =|.

atucker22
01-16-2009, 11:43 AM
I suck at Halo but I still love to play it, and I love Wii. Anyone who thinks Wii has no good games is sadly mistaken. With Brawl, Mario Kart Wii, Super Mario Galaxy, and Twilight Princess anyone who thinks Wii has no good games just wishes they have one.

Synester
01-16-2009, 11:27 PM
I suck at Halo but I still love to play it, and I love Wii. Anyone who thinks Wii has no good games is sadly mistaken. With Brawl, Mario Kart Wii, Super Mario Galaxy, and Twilight Princess anyone who thinks Wii has no good games just wishes they have one.
The only game that was good that you listed was Mario Kart =|. Yes I'd love to have a wii so much :rolleyes:. Oh wait, I sold mine for a PS3 ):

Dark Lightning
01-17-2009, 07:16 PM
You freaking phail. I own a Wii and an Xbox360. The Xbox 360 by far surpasses the Wii. But of course you'd know that if you've ever played one, which I doubt you have. The Wii has a few good games, such as Brawl, Mario Kart Wii, Super Sluggers, and the like, but xbox360 has games like Halo, Gears of War, Fallout, and the best racing games out there next to playstation 3.

^ QFT. As for your predicament...Perhaps you should contact some owners in the same store or something, or tell someone who knows how to fix wires and stuff. IDK.

If this isn't a joke of course.

PS3 > Wii

:9

scubasteveE
01-19-2009, 03:21 AM
This is what I think:
DS<360<wii<ps3<psp (but the wii will win the system war)

But nowadays, everyone thinks FPS and RTGs are the best so yeah, the ds doesn't get the credit it deserves.

Synester
01-19-2009, 06:38 AM
This is what I think:

But nowadays, everyone thinks FPS and RTGs are the best so yeah, the ds doesn't get the credit it deserves. Yeah the Wii can't compare to the 360 or the PS3 on any grounds aside from...nope, nothing comes to mind, and the DS doesn't get the credit it deserves cause it deserves none, the best game I can even think of for the DS is the Pheonix Wright series :P. In a battle of handhelds PSP>DS

George Jefferson
01-19-2009, 03:46 PM
This is what I think:

But nowadays, everyone thinks FPS and RTGs are the best so yeah, the ds doesn't get the credit it deserves.

The 360 is less than Wii? How dare you! >: O!

Yeah the Wii can't compare to the 360 or the PS3 on any grounds aside from...nope, nothing comes to mind, and the DS doesn't get the credit it deserves cause it deserves none, the best game I can even think of for the DS is the Pheonix Wright series :P. In a battle of handhelds PSP>DS

PSP hardly has good games, except for a select few.

DS has a lot of good games, though. It's still a gimmick, imo.