PDA

View Full Version : Mew

theworldsgreatesttrainer
06-25-2005, 02:15 PM
I now know what I need to do to catch Mew. But can I save along the way, or does it have to be done all at once?
This is another dumb question, but is GameShark required?

ball
06-25-2005, 04:42 PM
Well, this looks a little spamy... what are you talking about? I think it isnt aloud to talk about Gameshark here, because it is bad... well, but I atleast think, you were talking about the mew glitch... you cant save, and the evil thing :crackup: isnt neaded. Anywhays, next time say what do you... say :tongue: more clearlier.

Quiny-Quin
06-25-2005, 10:26 PM
Well, this looks a little spamy... what are you talking about? I think it isnt aloud to talk about Gameshark here, because it is bad... well, but I atleast think, you were talking about the mew glitch... you cant save, and the evil thing :crackup: isnt neaded. Anywhays, next time say what do you... say :tongue: more clearlier.
I'd have to agree. There are already threads on this, so why make a new one? Also, it is sort of spam. There's no basic point of trhe post.

ball
06-26-2005, 06:56 AM
Well, actualy, there arent the ones which are newer than two weaks(I think, but it shouldnt be). It looks spamy, because he yust asked a question like:can I save? or something like it. So the only thing he did wrong was that, that he didnt specified his question... Anywhays it would be better if a mod would *lock this*

Missingno mystery
06-26-2005, 02:19 PM
As far as I figure, you should do it all at once. Go here and read through carefully:
http://pokemonelite2000.com/rbcatchmew.html

mlugia
06-27-2005, 04:49 PM
It's a one step process. Keep in mind you can get 2 Mews from this trick, there are actually 2 trainers in game that can activate mew. (One of which is an early battle (The Swimmer in Cerulean Gym, you'd need to use Teleport as opposed to fly to do that one).

Check gamefaqs for an exact guide. (The teleport version involves catching an Abra, fight the swimmer, go to the grass area to the left of nugget bridge, and just like the gambler outside Saffron, you walk down 1 to attract the attention of the trainer in the grass, but teleport away before he talks to you. Then, walk to nugget bridge, and the menu pops up, and upon closing it, mew should appear)

And no, no gameshark nor saving allowed in this trick :p

Pika57
07-03-2005, 01:00 AM
Yeah no gameshark required

unlike the missingno glitch this one seems almost intentional like some programer did it to be funny

I mean what are the chances that a promotion only pokemon is one who happens to have
An easy to acess glitch. Why don't the other pokemon have such glitches.

dan13z
07-09-2005, 07:57 AM
U r all wrong go to my Terad I know how to CATCH mew and there it will say how to get it

mlugia
07-09-2005, 12:47 PM
No we're not, and your grammar/spelling is atrocious. I've already locked your other thread, and since this one is answered too...