PDA

View Full Version : Good online games

Vincent_Valentine_4
01-21-2009, 03:04 AM
I'm pretty bored of shoddy and the other pokemon game that I play so what other good computer games are their that you can just download and play especially card games that are fun and easy to learn? I tried to play www.tacticsarenaonline again but I suck so I want a different game to try and play and any suggestions is nice.

Dark Turtwig
01-21-2009, 03:07 AM
Try runescape. It gets pretty fun.

Vincent_Valentine_4
01-21-2009, 03:35 AM
I'm looking into Chaotic but I have no idea how to play but that's an option to I guess.

George Jefferson
01-21-2009, 06:32 AM

No. No it doesn't.

The graphics are horrible, even for a flash game.

The gameplay is just click collect click kill click interact. (Same with all MMOs, but more limited for RS)

And the community, OH GOD THE COMMUNITY.

It's like every sentence ends with Gay or ***.

Topic Creator, I suggest Aeria Games' Free MMOs. It's graphically pleasing to the eye, plus, free to play rules.

Vincent_Valentine_4
01-21-2009, 07:53 PM
I have played a few games of Chaotic it's pretty cool but I don't know to use the cards that I uploaded with the codes and that sucks.

Beavs1Fan
01-21-2009, 10:03 PM

once you get to atleast level 60. Thats when the Major Ownage starts! :)

Skottles
01-22-2009, 08:43 PM
Runescape is the best. Defiantly try it. Graphics are good for a java game with nothing to download. Once you get to lvl 40 its the best and members is even more. Trust me I have been playing it for 3 years.

Vincent_Valentine_4
01-22-2009, 08:45 PM
Meh I've got multiple games to play right now I have heard good things about it but I just don't want to keep getting involved in like 10 different games at once.

Skottles
01-22-2009, 08:48 PM
Ah. Runescape is one of those games you need to devote a lot of time to in beginning to get past the more boring parts. But those parts are fun if you got friends to help you :biggrin:

Moe2
01-22-2009, 08:49 PM
The trick is to stop playing video games... cold, go out have fun. THEN after a while they will get interesting agian.

George Jefferson
01-22-2009, 09:30 PM
Runescape is the best.

http://i413.photobucket.com/albums/pp217/Thagomizor/Kirbyrageface.png

spid3r
01-22-2009, 10:04 PM
You can try Quake Live if you like FPS games. It's both free and you play in your browser. Though It's in beta forum right now and you need invites. If you need one I'll email you an invite.

Vincent_Valentine_4
01-23-2009, 05:21 AM
I do love shooter games I normally just play Halo or COD though do you have to download some stuff to play it or what I might try it just because I haven't played many pc shooters.

George Jefferson
01-23-2009, 06:38 AM
Halo or COD

lolno

Try Left 4 Dead, Half-life 2, Team Fortress 2, Counter-strike.

atucker22
01-23-2009, 11:48 AM
If you're willing to pay money, World of Warcraft is a great game. Lots of quests, big world, and just overall the best MMORPG I've ever played

George Jefferson
01-23-2009, 03:16 PM
World of Warcraft

Notice the topic is called GOOD online games.

Vincent_Valentine_4
01-23-2009, 07:29 PM
LOL none of those can compare to COD or Halo but Counter Strike is good fun but I love the difficulty of Halo and COD is pretty fun to but no I'm not paying and I tried WOW before but I didn't understand everything.

George Jefferson
01-23-2009, 07:40 PM
LOL none of those can compare to COD or Halo

I'm done with this thread.

The Maple Syrup Baptist
01-23-2009, 10:20 PM
I'm done with this thread.

We all know it's cuz you suck at COD, Halo, and WoW.

Vincent_Valentine_4
01-23-2009, 10:57 PM
LOL this thread has achieved its purpose so a mod is free to lock it before a flame war starts thank you all for the suggestions I'll look into them.

The Maple Syrup Baptist
01-24-2009, 01:50 AM
LOL this thread has achieved its purpose so a mod is free to lock it before a flame war starts thank you all for the suggestions I'll look into them.

Join and ask CGA. Many members here check that group daily, so you'll get much better answers there.

Vincent_Valentine_4
01-24-2009, 03:27 AM
I'm not sure what exactly CGA I will probably feel stupid after finding out but I have no idea what it is right now.

The Maple Syrup Baptist
01-24-2009, 03:57 AM
I'm not sure what exactly CGA I will probably feel stupid after finding out but I have no idea what it is right now.

Here you are buddy. (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80418)

Vincent_Valentine_4
01-24-2009, 08:57 PM
It looks nice and all but I'm more of a competitive gamer which is why I play so much Halo.

spid3r
01-24-2009, 11:12 PM
It looks nice and all but I'm more of a competitive gamer which is why I play so much Halo.
It doesn't mean were not competitive. We have some of the most competitive people on the forum in that club.

George Jefferson
01-26-2009, 03:49 PM
We all know it's cuz you suck at COD, Halo, and WoW.

Valve shooters are better than Bungie Shooters. I'm decent at CoD you ******* kid.

The Admiral GiMoo
02-01-2009, 07:34 PM
Good online sites where you can find good online games are:
Miniclip
Gamesloth
DragonGamez
Mofunzone
Kongregate
XGENstudios

Stormdancer94
02-03-2009, 05:36 AM
A couple of good (free) online games:

Runescape - By Jagex

Maplestory - by Nexon/Wizet

Trickster Online -

Flyff ( I hear is quite good, 3D flying MMORPG?)

Puzzle Pirates - By Three Rings Design, it's a good, addictive game with a healthy community and it's good for those who enjoy puzzles and... Pirates really.

Those are all I can think of for now, they're all relatively good. And I think most have some Private Servers, as in people who make spoofed up versions of each game, the Extreme Top 100 Private Server list is good if you are looking for alternatives.

Nirvash
02-05-2009, 01:48 AM
Runescape is horrible. Takes no skill. It is simply who puts more time into the damned game. Strategy is involved, sorta not really. Fun for like 2 hours, then you're like "Uh... what's for dinner?". Skills are what make up the game. No guilds (I hear they have clans or wtfever now), and no raids. NO GROUP WORK. NO BOSSES THAT TAKE MORE THAN ONE PERSON. All the good stuff is P2P anyway. Wouldn't recommend this game very much... :|

Maplestory. Well, I played that a for a while. A lot of my last school year, actually. It's not that bad of an MMO. It's a korean MMO, which I guess you can guarantee to be popular MOST OF THE TIME. It's a total grindfest. No skills, and thieves just have to spam Lucky 7 and steal everyone elses kills. Pirates were released recently, but I don't know if I'll log onto my account to try one... Really fun when you're with friends. Party Quests are actually really fun sometimes. Especially the Monster Carnival one. Really competitive. Solo play is also fun. This game is an ok game. I guess I'd recommend it if you enjoy grindfests with the occasional few quests and boss battles when you get higher up in levels. Plus to look cool you have to pay. :[

Next, Combat Arms. This is basically a korean version of Counter-Strike. I personally liked it until I realized how cheap it was. Everybody glitches, hacks, or exploits the game in someway. You have to pay to look cool and even for some good armor. If you have no money, get this as a FPS (Unless you wanna try War Rock or something. I've never tried it, so I don't know.)

Mabinogi. Haha, this game is actually really good for what it is worth. NOTHING. I was in the closed beta of Mabinogi, and I tell you that I enjoyed it. It was actually quite a good game. The only skill during the closed beta that you could explore was music, but the others were really cool. Calendar in game is based on real life, and your character ages. There's a title for killing a bear at the age of 10 (10 is the lowest your character can start at). Good game, I recommend this game.

Perfect World International. Holy ****. This game is the chinese world of warcraft, except free and different. I'm not gonna say it's better, because it's not. But man, this game is seriously a good one. I played it for a bit, and I enjoyed this one a whole lot. I recommend this one.

World of Warcraft. Many people don't like it, but whatever. I enjoy it. I highly recommend this game if you have the money. Look into it, too lazy to explain it in great detail. I'd probably run out of room.

Halo 3. Fanbase mainly composed of hyped up 13 year old boys who know nothing of true gaming. This game makes me "EHHHHHH MAYBE". I like playing it, but I mean so many people ******* ruin it. :|

Gears of War 2 is fun, but can get boring quickly. I recommend it if you have another game to play after it. Storyline is cool tho.

COD is... Ok. Not gonna rave about it. It's a good FPS.

TF2. Yea, I'm kinda addicted to this game. It's a first person shooter that's class based. Yes, class based. This rules, since it's not all guns and grenades either. Each character has unique weapons and personalities. Seriously, check this game out. I HIGHLY recommend this.

More later I guess.

Vincent_Valentine_4
02-05-2009, 01:52 AM
Ouch about Halo I disagree I know a lot of people hate it but I wouldn't say it's a bunch of 13 year olds who know nothing about true gaming Halo is truly the hardest shooter to be truly skillfull at and you may disagree but you wont be correct.