PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Sky, the newest Dungeon game

AshMistyMayfan
01-23-2009, 04:41 AM
It's on the Serebii site

It's coming out in Japan in Spring this year, Pokemon Sky, which is similar to what Emerald was to Ruby/Sapphire and Yellow to Red/Blue. My hope is you can recruit all the pokemon including Celebii and Mew 2. It's rough not being able to recruit all Pokemon on Time and Dark. I hope the Wondermail stuff is the same so a new Wondermail generator can be created for it and make game playing exciting and fun to take on challenging missions for big rewards and easier recruiting of Pokemon.

It'll probably come to the US by fall I would imagine.

Crackerjack
03-07-2009, 08:59 PM
It's on the Serebii site

It's coming out in Japan in Spring this year, Pokemon Sky, which is similar to what Emerald was to Ruby/Sapphire and Yellow to Red/Blue. My hope is you can recruit all the pokemon including Celebii and Mew 2. It's rough not being able to recruit all Pokemon on Time and Dark. I hope the Wondermail stuff is the same so a new Wondermail generator can be created for it and make game playing exciting and fun to take on challenging missions for big rewards and easier recruiting of Pokemon.

It'll probably come to the US by fall I would imagine.

Prolly later. Do you know when Japan got Shadow Dragon? 2007! And we just got it in February!

I'm not gonna buy Platinum, but I might buy this. Just maybe, though.