PDA

View Full Version : The Magnificent Alliance

Pages : [1] 2

The Elite Ygseto
06-26-2005, 05:00 AM
I missed TMA, it was a great place to talk, so I decided to make up another thread. This isn't a current War Team, but instead a place to talk about how cool we are. :wink:

If you silly mods think this is stupid, go ahead and lock it, you will only be crushing my dreams of a better team... -cries-

Here is the intro writen by Kenny,

"Yeah. I'm setting up the shop for the returning memebers anyway. So here it is. :wink:

Just because I feel like it, I'll post about this team and what happened to it.

It was the beginning of the "teams" that people were assembling and it was pretty much in chaos. Syrus, our former leader, had cast some chosen members (and I think ALL of the moderators and fossils) to join his little secret alliance. this alliance was about having the gundam avatars and calling ourselves "magnificent". I obviously did not oblige to the "magnificent" name (for I am the rebel against Syrus), but took the gundam avatar instead.

This small alliance started to gain impact when it was administered as a war team. With arguably the greatest RPing powerhouses of all time (e.g. Syrus, Dani, Savage, Crimson, me, etc.), we pretty much dominated in the RPing section. It was about this time when Syrus changed his name to magnificent (due to an RPing thing we were doing) and this team named (solidly and for sure) "The Magnificent Alliance".

Tragedy struck as the second season of war came to an end. Our team of moderators had lost significant numbers (and others taking their place). We began to lose ground. Syrus and Dani both left within a week of each other. Syrus leaving the TMA to us.

Here stands the remenants of the TMA, and this is the new era of the TMA. Syrus may be arguably the best RPer around, but this doesn't mean we don't have anything taking his place. Heck, I don't think anyone can't be as good as, or even better than, Syrus himself. So this is the TMA as it stands. We will fight to the end (and there will be no end).

Recently veterans from the old palace has returned to the TMA, while others have left the team or PE2K altogether, mainly due to Syrus' disappearance. We do have Dani returning to TMA, and while N8 also returned, I don't quite know where tf he is. Well then, this is the life of TMA in dormant mode, and it will serve as its social function for now.

Team flag
HA! Like i'd post this POS, probably my worst banner ever! XD -Yg

Member List:
Magnificent Leader: Kenny_C.002
Magnificent Leader: ElimN8
Penultimate Magnificent Leader: Dani
Magnificent Head Executive: Ygseto
Magnificent Executive: JIG/HMG
Magnificent: ReclusiveDemon
Magnificent: ManTis
Magnificent: SK
Magnificent: Sindaram
Magnificent: Alakazam
Magnificent: VT
Magnificent: Neo Pikachu
Magnificent: Matthew
Magnificent: Genesis
Inactively Magnificent: Savage D
Inactively Magnificent: CrimsonSea
Inactively Magnificent: Dragon Tamer
Inactively Magnificent: Shane/Cait
Magnificent Newb: None at the moment

Those on the edge (aka the chopping block):
Might be Magnificent: Dark Blaziken - 1 for
Might be Magnificent: Lan - 2 against, 1 for
Might be Magnificent: Thantos - 2 Against, 1 For
Might be Magnificent: PaperFairy/Justin/Gotenks - 1 against, 1 for

Rejected applications (we may or may not reconsider you in the furture):
Not Magnificent: Bron

Heh, most of the members have left. We need to get some new ones. To join you need to be aproved by the Kenny of Dani, you also need atleast 500 post (There are excepitons). And you need to meet standards.
-Yg

Your genetic predecessor too. - Kenny

Anyone in the Gundam RP do have special permission to apply here without the 500 post limit. This does not mean you will be accepted, tho.

Form:

Name:
Skills (It's pretty obsolete since it's not a WAR team, but I'm putting it in just for the heck of it):
Reason to join:

The Quiz, sent to Kenny or N8

#1: Name at least 3 aliases of the founder of our club.

#2: Name 5 former g-mods.

#3: What is a fossil? Name one.

#4: Find the area of rhombus ABCD given that the radii of the circles circumscribed around triangles ABD and ACD are 12.5 and 25, respectively

#5: A bus moves in cycles between 5 stations. On station one, the bus picks up 4 people. On station two, 3 people got out and 17 got in. On the third station my bus picks up 3 people with one jumping out the window. On the fourth station the bus went 40 mph past the station while throwin one off with that velocity. On the fifth station everybody but 17 got out to get to station 1. How many of the original members of the bus were in station one and who was the driver?

Bonus "auto-in" (send only to Kenny, as apparently only he knows the answer. :O): Name the first 8 g-mods ever on PE2K."

Objections to this BRING IT ON.

Caite-chan
06-26-2005, 05:26 AM
Lol....we were cool...untill everyone left.

Dust N' Bones
06-26-2005, 06:59 AM
I wonder why everyone left...

Oh yeah, because you all suck. :ninja:

Kenny_C.002
06-26-2005, 06:50 PM
Uhhhh.....no? Heck just because it's in its dormant stage, doesn't mean it sucks. btw planning on coming back, Cait? ;)

Caite-chan
06-26-2005, 06:57 PM
How could I not rejoin the best team EVER!!

Kenny_C.002
06-26-2005, 07:03 PM
Done. Anywho, it's like I've finally updated the stupid member list for once, and ManTis can finally get his fangs or scythes ooff my throat. XD

Incongruity
06-26-2005, 07:10 PM
well, from what I remember, TMA got sucky once Nox came along and became thew new cool group to be in. :eh:

luckily I was never here to see TMA's decline

Hoenn Mirror Girl
06-26-2005, 07:59 PM
My favorite WAR team thread is back (BOS is second). =3

.AzureLight
06-27-2005, 12:38 AM
OMG, from what I understand is... this is a place for all the non-noobs! Right?

Anyways, since I'm well over the 500 posts requirered, I'll join... :oops:

This sounds awesome!

Dark Blaziken
06-27-2005, 01:35 AM
Would a person who had 3,000+ posts in the old Proboards Pe2k be allowed to join?

And do people get those cool buttons like before?

Kenny_C.002
06-27-2005, 03:25 AM
Yeah Lan, recall that there is a form there. lol

Anywho, um guys...where's Dani?

ak, well technically speaking Sy held it up and stuff. By the time my lead came, TMA wasn't "as good" simply because I'm so laid back. lol

The Elite Ygseto
06-27-2005, 03:45 AM
Or in other terms, Kenny f*cked TMA up. XD

I don't know where dani went, she's been inactive for a little while.

Who's in the Gundam RP other than us kenny? G1 and Chaos?

Incongruity
06-27-2005, 03:53 AM
It's okay, Kenny. We all know that you're just a n00b on the inside. :tongue:

oh, and dani's away for a bit having rabid nature sex with murr (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showpost.php?p=220659&postcount=210)

We really don't have an order anymore (from what I see) so feel free to join at any time. In other words, Daily Chit Chat thread.

ugh, I've just realized TMA doesn't have all of the moderators anymore. >< It's the same as Team Gleam now. :sad:

The Elite Ygseto
06-27-2005, 04:14 AM
You're comparing us to that stupid Team Gleam? Thats a total burn...

Dark Blaziken
06-27-2005, 04:33 AM
I was just asking if I'd be allowed to join. K, I'll fill out the form XD.

Name: Jamie
Skills: Photoshop, Roleplay, Spriting
Reason to join: I always wanted to be in this team because I thought it was really cool and full of cool members, but since it was a War team I couldn't. I had like about 2,000+ posts on the old Proboards forum and I'm considered a veteran. So I hope that you'll allow me passage into TMA. ^_^

Kenny_C.002
06-27-2005, 04:53 AM
First thing's first, I'm only a newb when I don't know what the topic is. XD

And yeah so Dani's having hot steamy *beep* with Murr and all. Guess she's having fun then...BUT IT IS NOT THE WEEKEND NOW! XD

Yeah DB you're accepted. lol

And sk are you joining or you just being an idiot? XD

ygseto: yeah whoever else is there. Besides, Genesis can join if he wishes, I guess.

Incongruity
06-27-2005, 02:38 PM
And sk are you joining or you just being an idiot? XDWell, I am being an idiot, but I'll rejoin as well :tongue:

Name: sk
Skills: I pwn... at everything. Yes. I have an official pwner's license issued by the United States of Ameripwn.
Reason to join: Um, I was on the original TMA war season 1 team? And yes, I did get the most points in war season 1, just the stupid hall of fame was enacted a week before I left.

Daniella Defines Divinity
06-27-2005, 02:43 PM
Yeah but I also have college and a different time zone, I did have fun this weekend though, I've returned :P

Caite-chan
06-27-2005, 03:35 PM
I reclaim my spot as Magnificent Head Executive...because I came up with the cheesey name...lol. That and the fact that I was always 3rd best...after Syrus and Dani...xDDD

.AzureLight
06-27-2005, 05:00 PM
Name: Lan
Skills: Photoshop, Spriting, RPing, Strategy, Trivia
Reason to join: Er... This team is awesome cause you have to be a non-noob to enter. :oops:

^I can't stand noobs.

bronislav84
06-28-2005, 07:41 AM
Name: Bron
Skills: Roleplaying and Video Gaming, of sorts
Reason to join: Well, since it's a "Club" now, I have a few reasons.
1. Syrus was my good friend, for the small time were got to be friends before he dissapeared.
2. This team was evil back then, but nonetheless I learned a lot from the dedicated RPers here. *cough*Syrus and Dani*cough*
3. If it wasn't an evil team back then (And I had enough posts), I'd have joined in a heartbeat.

Is that enough?

06-28-2005, 11:53 AM
Uhhh.... I thought all this would be for the original people, seems weird letting new people in :oops: (SK's in, he was an old member)

Essentially this is still an evil team, and if you're not willing to join evil then I don't think you're suitable. Plus you're way too serious Bron, you'd get picked on and people would get annoyed with you to put it bluntly XP

bronislav84
06-28-2005, 12:39 PM
It's a club, now. There's no way it can become a team, since like 99 percent of the people on it are on other teams. I just wanna join cause I never joined the original one.

And about the sereiousness (sp?), I can be crazy, when I wanna be. You should have seen my crazy posts for the 3 and 2/3 War RP. Before it became serious, I was actually a potential point getter because of my wildness, so there. :tongue:

ElimN8
06-28-2005, 02:45 PM
Am I still somewhat in charge here?

*Checks first post* I am? Good.

Yeah, the answer's no. Sorry bron, maybe next year. :tongue:

We really don't have an order anymore (from what I see) so feel free to join at any time. In other words, Daily Chit Chat thread.What happened to our prestige? :sad:

ugh, I've just realized TMA doesn't have all of the moderators anymore. >< It's the same as Team Gleam now. Well it's not my fault I got demoted for going into surgery, and doing schoolwork, but hey, ya win some ya lose some.

Anyways why'd we recreate this? We could've just revived the old one. Yes, revived. People like you are the reason we're killing so many internet trees.

The End
06-28-2005, 03:00 PM
bill gates is doing the bulk of the damage imo

Incongruity
06-28-2005, 03:26 PM
Anyways why'd we recreate this? We could've just revived the old one. Yes, revived. People like you are the reason we're killing so many internet trees.lmao n8

bah, we can always regain our prestige, just that I realize we're basically another chat club (like team gleam)

but SHHHHH we still have kenny to protect us from any locks.

bah, it does seem weird letting new members in, but whatever.

n8, who'd you get replaced by again?

The End
06-28-2005, 04:03 PM
matthew i'm guessing

Incongruity
06-28-2005, 04:08 PM
no, he got demot0wn3d a while ago

I wasn't here at the time, but I think he got demot0wn3d by Kamon, NP, lep, HMG, and mana

ElimN8
06-28-2005, 06:06 PM
no, he got demot0wn3d a while ago

I wasn't here at the time, but I think he got demot0wn3d by Kamon, NP, lep, HMG, and manaMore or less. mana's been demot0wn3d since then though, then promotun-0wn3d back to reg. mod.

EDIT: XD look what I found on the internet

http://girls.twistys.net/preview/083/danihotczech.gif

bronislav84
06-28-2005, 06:18 PM
If you don't want me in here and this is just to reassemble the "oldies", then Lan shouldn't be allowed too. He's not an "oldie", either. :tongue:

If you let him in and not me, simply because I'm trying to be realistic with the fact that this is not a team but a club (Clubs can't be "evil", since they have no influence on the War), well....that's just discrimination.

.AzureLight
06-28-2005, 06:24 PM
Aw... :dazed:

Meh... I guess, if you guys don't want me in, I'll have to respect that... :dazed: :susp:

The End
06-28-2005, 06:43 PM
i am only 14

MystiKal
06-28-2005, 06:45 PM
Looks like I'll have to rejoin.

Name:VT
Skills: Graphics, URPG, NetBattle
Reason to join: I would like too rejoin.

Incongruity
06-28-2005, 06:48 PM
XD look what I found on the internet

http://girls.twistys.net/preview/083/danihotczech.giflol n8, you know that's inappropriate. edit: omg, why would you even look at that preview? she's not even that hot.

Should have changed it to tinypic so you could have hidden the twistys part

0mg! is that all free! :eek:

Darnit, why aren't they giving a preview of Jenna H

ElimN8
06-28-2005, 06:50 PM
If you don't want me in here and this is just to reassemble the "oldies", then Lan shouldn't be allowed too. He's not an "oldie", either. :tongue:

If you let him in and not me, simply because I'm trying to be realistic with the fact that this is not a team but a club (Clubs can't be "evil", since they have no influence on the War), well....that's just discrimination.Okay, I'll tell you what. I'll make a compromise:

Shut up.

Lan, you're in.

Alex, cut out the SPAM before I cut your throat.

SK: Welcome to my world. :twisted:

Matthew
06-28-2005, 06:50 PM
XD N8

bron=pwnd

bron... it's a club! They can make it what ever 'side' they want... it is a club and the creator can do whatever they want... there are no restrictions for that type of matter...

Is it more mod-power you want? I guess I'll give it to you :P

Name: Matthew
Skills: PS, Spriting, Drawing, Writing, etc... :cool:
Reason to join: cause i feel like it? Do I really need one? lol... :rolleyes:

The End
06-28-2005, 07:00 PM
consider it slashed

.AzureLight
06-28-2005, 07:08 PM
Woot! I'm in! :oops:

And, lol sk! :oops:

bronislav84
06-28-2005, 07:35 PM
Well, then it's total discrimination now. I'm outta here.

I thought it would be fun like the old TMA with everybdoy above 500 posts being allowed, no matter what. I see now that it's really deprecated ever since Syrus left. Ever since my mentor left, this place has become just plan silly, weak, and useless. Then it died thereafter, with no Syrus. Boy does it show now, with Elim and sk descrminating against people *cough*me*cough* who wanna join this new club version.

Anyway, after that little speech, I'll be out of your thread, unless you wanna reconsider.

*poof*

Edit: Matthew: He pwned me, but do I feel pwned? Nope. I just laughed, gave my above speech and then added this little note here. Anyway, buh-bye!

The End
06-28-2005, 07:40 PM
i like how you completely say you hate this place, you say 'unless you reconsider' lol

Incongruity
06-28-2005, 07:50 PM
Well, then it's total discrimination now. I'm outta here.

I thought it would be fun like the old TMA with everybdoy above 500 posts being allowed, no matter what. I see now that it's really deprecated ever since Syrus left. <- True, but you don't know the TMA secret Ever since my mentor (LMFAO!!!!) left, this place has become just plan silly, weak, and useless. Then it died thereafter, with no Syrus. Boy does it show now, with Elim and sk (WTG? Me? I merely said it felt weird, agreeing with Dani, but shrugged it off) discrminating against people *cough*me*cough* who wanna join this new club version.

Anyway, after that little speech, I'll be out of your thread, unless you wanna reconsider.

*poof*

Edit: Matthew: He pwned me, but do I feel pwned? Nope. I just laughed, gave my above speech and then added this little note here. Anyway, buh-bye!

Bron, if you maintain these random bursts of post-adolescent angst, the "discrimination" you speak of will not stop.

The End
06-28-2005, 07:55 PM
no matter how much you talk about big names, that doesnt make you a big name

bronislav84
06-28-2005, 07:57 PM
So, it was a joke? Sounded serious to me, so I replied as seriously as I could, too. You mean he was kidding about keeping me out? I'm not so sure. Well, whatever you guys decide, I was just ranting a bit there. Sorry, guys. I just end up writing long speeches sometimes.

No hard feelings.

The End
06-28-2005, 08:02 PM
you went from hard to soft really fast!

The Elite Ygseto
06-28-2005, 09:18 PM
I don't think many people should just be able to come in. This was a very prestegious (SP?) war team. WE should have to go into concideration about who comes in here. So i say no Bron or Lan.

Hey Nate, haven't seen you in a while.

Hoenn Mirror Girl
06-28-2005, 09:34 PM
Hey, there, Nate. Long time no see.

And yeah, it'll be pretty unlike ourselves to let just anyone in. It'll be like admitting a two-year-old kid in the sixth grade.

Matthew
06-29-2005, 02:55 AM
SO... what about my app?

Rejected or Accepted?

Kenny_C.002
06-29-2005, 04:03 AM
Well I've made a compromise to all this. New members get the new rank of "Almost magnificent". Generally speaking, if we like what we see, you're in and get to the permanent status. If we don't, we kick you out. This solves all the stupidity that's been going on around here. In all, Matt you're in, Bron you're in, Lan you're in, VT you're in, etc. Do notice that the rejoiners have the permanent membership already.

Also, we have 3 leaders now? wtf? Ah well. It's not going to kill anyone. lol Oh btw, I've also made a new rank of "Penultimate Magnificent Leader" just because I can. And Dani gets it for no reason. Functionally nothing changes, just that I like the word penultimate. XD

Oh, and yeah I'm pretty soft hearted. -_-''''

06-29-2005, 10:59 AM
Told you you'd get picked on Bron

And n8 shame on you >.<

I guess thats why I got that new title then :dazed:

Dark Blaziken
06-29-2005, 01:37 PM
I'm curious. What will we do in The Magnificent Alliance? Contests and things? :oops:

paperfairy
06-29-2005, 01:45 PM
w00t TMA!

I was too afraid to join back at PB, intimidated by all the mods... :dazed:

But I think I'm ready now! ^_^

Name: Justin
Skills: Role Playing, Fan Fiction, lil Spriting, um... good at stuff....
Reason to join: The hooker behind me thinks I should....

ElimN8
06-29-2005, 01:55 PM
Well I've made a compromise to all this. New members get the new rank of "Almost magnificent". Generally speaking, if we like what we see, you're in and get to the permanent status. If we don't, we kick you out. This solves all the stupidity that's been going on around here. In all, Matt you're in, Bron you're in, Lan you're in, VT you're in, etc. Do notice that the rejoiners have the permanent membership already.

Also, we have 3 leaders now? wtf? Ah well. It's not going to kill anyone. lol Oh btw, I've also made a new rank of "Penultimate Magnificent Leader" just because I can. And Dani gets it for no reason. Functionally nothing changes, just that I like the word penultimate. XD

Oh, and yeah I'm pretty soft hearted. -_-''''Woah woah woah, what the hell are you doing Ken? Just because we're not in the War doesn't mean we go ahead and let any- and everybody who wants to into the team. The only reason so many people want in is because it used to be exclusive. If you make it open now, you'll destroy the very essence of what we were. (Which was technically a Gundam fanclub :tongue: ) But still. Do you want us to become the Almost Magnificent Alliance? :rolleyes:

So, sorry, but I'm going to have to disagree with that ruling. If Syrus were here and he saw this happening he'd have our asses all on their respective platters.

Incongruity
06-29-2005, 02:41 PM
We actually don't do anything in TMA anymore except act cool

Which is why all of you aren't in.

And Dani, yes, that is why you got the penultimate title. I must say, while Jenna H is better, they did give a free preview of you, so :tongue:

I would also express my voice, but I actually have no power... =(

don't worry n8, we all know what the REAL TMA is... JOE DIRTE FOREVER!

MystiKal
06-29-2005, 02:47 PM
Yeah I mean come on Nate's right here, in the old days we were so strict at letting people in and now your just going to let any old person in? Letting new people in I feel like it will just destory TMAs name.

Incongruity
06-29-2005, 02:49 PM
Maybe we should have a nominee system. Like in order to be considered, you have to be nominated by someone in the group, and 3 others have to agree to let you in.

But for every person that rejects you, 1 vote would be subtracted from the 3 votes. So not only does the person have to get a majority, but a clear majority.

Abstinence from the voting neither adds nor subtracts.

ElimN8
06-29-2005, 02:50 PM
don't worry n8, we all know what the REAL TMA is... JOE DIRTE FOREVER!Quiet you. :dazed:

*cough*http://elimn8.4lifenet.net/lordp_davvie.png*cough*

Incongruity
06-29-2005, 02:52 PM
Where's Dr. Vulva? We need him back!

06-29-2005, 04:22 PM
Sounds like a plan on that voting thing, although to be honest it seems the majority of us seem to have the same idea as who should make it or not.

Am I right in thinking "ha,ha you must be joking" for Bron, and a "meh, but I'm leaning towards no" for Lan :dazed:

Thanatos
06-29-2005, 04:34 PM
Hey...elitism. I like it.

Name: Thanatos
Skills: Uhh...I can photoshop ok...but really, you don't need my skills...since this isn't a WAR team anymore =P
Reason to join: Why not? Who doesn't love acting superior to others. I wanna be a part of the "cool" group...

Meh, I await your reply.

Incongruity
06-29-2005, 06:33 PM
Dani, I share your exact feelings

If we do a voting thing though, I trust that everybody would reject/nominate fairly, instead of nominating everyone you know, or rejecting everyone that comes in

Perhaps we should have a quiz to get in?

#1: Name atleast 3 aliases of the founder of our club.

#2: Name 5 former g-mods.

#3: What is a fossil? Name one.

#4: Find the area of rhombus ABCD given that the radii of the circles circumscribed around triangles ABD and ACD are 12.5 and 25, respectively

Caite-chan
06-29-2005, 06:38 PM
xDD I like the last question. If we wdo it that way would the questions be PMed to the person? Or would we have different questions for everyone?

Hoenn Mirror Girl
06-29-2005, 08:13 PM
XD

I bet that'll throw 'em off! That is, if they didn't take Geometry.

Genesis 1.0
06-30-2005, 01:16 AM
Kenny told me I could join even though I don't have my 500 yet.

Name: Genesis

Skills: Uh, I don't know if I have any.

Reason to Join: Simply because some of the people I've met since I joined last month are here.

Incongruity
06-30-2005, 01:25 AM
Well, that's all fine and dandy Genesis, but have you found the area of rhombus ABCD given that the radii of the circles circumscribed around triangles ABD and ACD are 12.5 and 25, respectively?

bah, I suppose Kenny's a leader, so that counts as three people. :tongue:

ElimN8
06-30-2005, 01:44 AM
Kenny, 3 people? More like 1.5. :tongue:

Anyways, Gen PM'd me, and surprisingly got most of the answers right. Which leads me to think that he cheated, but I like that in a member. He gets my approval.

Incongruity
06-30-2005, 02:00 AM
Well, if the King of Stuff approves, of course he's in!

14615716214714516404016415014116405404017115716504 0141154162145141144171040153156157167

ReclusiveDemon
06-30-2005, 02:08 AM
You could always strike me off the 'Inactive' list if anyone cares to see me here, as I (amazingly) have time for tomfoolery. :tongue3:

Kenny_C.002
06-30-2005, 02:26 AM
Hey guys. I actually like that idea with the questions and stuff. Kinda reworks things anyway. Oh btw, the whole "Almost Magnificent" thing is currently people on the list but not really in the team itself now, and has been renamed as "Might be Magnificent" to sit the position better. So ppl on that list...pm it to N8 or something, and anyone who votes for or against the person should speak up. 3 votes going in lets the person in. 3 votes out ensures that the person stays out. Not enough votes on either side will require them to write the quiz with...and question 4 must be correct. XD I don't darn care about it enough. lol

btw sk, we DO have like 4 founders of the team...although the idea was thought up by Sy. lol

Welcome to the team, Genesis. You're the first to have the ranking "Magnificent newb". ;)

So yeah Thantos you're on the chopping block. There, we all happy.

Oh, and I got question #5: Name the first person to ever get the admin position at PE2K other than PE2K himself. (Hint: he's not our "founder") That would ensure that nobody will ever be able to join TMA again...other than old fogeys like JIG and I. lol

Matthew
06-30-2005, 02:40 AM
Aww... I am still might be magnificent? I thought I was cooler than that.... :rolleyes:

I'm sure there are at least 3 of you who will say in :rolleyes:

I love you guys... :silly:

The Elite Ygseto
06-30-2005, 02:47 AM
Kenny told me I could join even though I don't have my 500 yet.

Name: Genesis

Skills: Uh, I don't know if I have any.

Reason to Join: Simply because some of the people I've met since I joined last month are here.
Welcome! :wink:

Kenny: Damn, I can't remeber that. Grrr! I think I know, but I woun't say it here. I also think no-one on that list should join, except Matthew.

Kenny_C.002
06-30-2005, 02:51 AM
RD you're back! :) Where's Savage D? :O

And Matt...well it's their decision anyway. Unless you want to take the quiz.

Oh, and the auto-in question (apparently N8 agreed that this was okay, so if you get this one right, you can get in if there aren't 3 votes getting you out):

Name 6 of the first 7 g-mods ever on PE2K. I'll post the quiz up at front.

ElimN8
06-30-2005, 03:26 AM
Well, if the King of Stuff approves, of course he's in!lol. SK, you tickle me.

0110111101100011011101000110000101101100I'm guessing that's has something to do with me, since octal means of, relating to, or based on the number eight. The again, it could just be your randomness unintentionally stimulating my ego...unless that's what you wanted me to think... :susp:

14615716214714516404016415014116405404017115716504 0141154162145141144171040153156157167Why am I convinced that this actually means something?

You could always strike me off the 'Inactive' list if anyone cares to see me here, as I (amazingly) have time for tomfoolery.RD my man!! How the hell are ya? Lol, "tomfoolery." What an awesome word. One of my favorites. I also love how you appear out of nowhere once the TMA thread comes back. :tongue:

Matthew
06-30-2005, 03:44 AM
octave

forget that, you already know

silly sk.... confusing us with what appears to be random numbers :rolleyes:

whatever the hell that last one is supposed to mean :susp:

ElimN8
06-30-2005, 05:20 AM
I've figured it out. Brilliant, no? It's unfortunate that I can't share my findings with you.

However, I can only find 2 of the three easter eggs in his signature...hm...

I now present you with the Gameshark code to get Mew Rainbow Version:
596F75277265206120636C65766572206D616E2C20534B2E20 50757474696E6720226F6374616C2220696E20746865206F68 2D736F2D6F6276696F7573207374616E646172642062696E61 727920666F726D2C207468656E206C656176696E67206D6520 746F20666967757265206F757420746865207365636F6E6420 737472696E67206F6620636F64652066726F6D207468617420 636C756520616C6F6E652E0D0A0D0A4F6620636F7572736520 4920616C7265616479206B6E6F772E2047656E657369733F20 4A65726963686F3F204865207761732070726163746963616C 6C792073637265616D696E672069742E205468617420616E64 20686520504D2764206D652E203A502049206A757374207769 7368204920636F756C642074616C6B20746F2068696D206F6E 2074686520666F72756D20776974686F757420706C6179696E 672063686172616465732E00

06-30-2005, 09:24 AM
Welcome stranger :rolleyes: :tongue:

Oh yeah, a vote against bron from me XP

ReclusiveDemon
06-30-2005, 09:32 AM
RD you're back! :) Where's Savage D? :O
He is either on a bondage website, eating or asleep?

At Max's forum, and I don't think he will be coming back for good anytime soon.. <<;

RD my man!! How the hell are ya? Lol, "tomfoolery." What an awesome word. One of my favorites. I also love how you appear out of nowhere once the TMA thread comes back. :tongue:
Yeah man, it's cool, it's cool.. ya know, the little dancing harpies started saying 'Hey. Go back to that place you were from. Like, you know... like, that big magnificey place... yeah... with all the free stuff... *twitch*'

And thats just the kind of crap I would say to me returning. :tongue3:

And I am doing amazingly well. =D

Incongruity
06-30-2005, 01:12 PM
Well, when bron originally posted, I figured, "Meh," but after his outburst... Meh, I'll abstain. Abstaining is the same as voting no, considering the quiz :tongue:

on the other hand, I nominate Matthew. He's clearly qualified if he can figure out one of my codes before n8.

Basically, I just wanted to confirm if you knew something, n8, and it turns out you already did, so the message was obsolete. don't worry, I didn't reveal anything in the original message either, it was just a question of if you knew.

I have no idea on any of the questions, really, except for my own. I might have an idea on the admin one (unless it's a trick question, in which case I have two ideas), but no idea whatsoever on the original g-mods.

btw,

06306006306106306006306006306006306006306006306106 30600630610630610630610630600630600630600630600630 60063061063061063061063060063060063060063060063060 04006306106306106306006306006306006306006306106306 00630610630610630610630600630600630610630600630600 63061063061063060063060063061063060063061063060063 06104006306106306006306106306106306106306006306006 30610630610630610630600630610630600630600630600630 61063061063060063061063061063060063060063060063061 06306104006306106306106306006306006306106306006306 00630610630600630610630610630600630600630600630600 63061063060063060063060063060063060063060063061063 06006306004006306006306106306006306006306006306106 30610630600630600630600630600630610630600630610630 61063060063061063061063061063060063060063061063061 06306006306104006306006306006306106306006306006306 10630600630610630610630600630600630600630600630610 63060063060063060063060063060063060063061063060063 06006306106306004006306106306106306006306106306106 30600630600630610630600630610630600630610630610630 60063061063061063061063060063060063061063061063060 06306106306106306104006306006306006306106306106306 10630610630600630600630610630600630600630610630600 63061063061063060063060063060063060063061063060063 06006306006306006306004006306006306106306006306106 30610630600630600630610630600630610630610630600630 60063061063061063061063060063061063061063061063060 06306006306106306106306004006306106306106306006306 00630610630600630610630600630610630610630610630600 63061063060063060063060063061063061063060063061063 06106306106306106306006306004006306106306006306106 30610630600630600630600630600630610630600630600630 60063060063060063060063061063060063061063060063061 06306106306006306006306106306004006306106306006306 10630600630600630600630600630610630600630610630610 63060063060063060063060063061063060063060063060063 06006306006306006306106306006306004006306106306106 30610630600630600630610630600630610630600630600630 60063060063060063060063061063060063061063061063060 06306006306006306006306106306006306004006306006306 00630600630600630610630610630610630610630600630600 63061063060063061063061063060063061063061063061063 06106306006306106306106306106306006306104006306006 30610630600630600630610630600630610630610630600630 60063060063060063061063060063060063060063060063060 06306006306106306106306006306006306006306004006306 10630600630610630610630600630610630610630610630600 63060063061063061063060063060063061063060063060063 06006306006306106306006306006306006306006306004006 30600630610630600630600630610630600630600630610630 60063060063061063060063060063060063060063060063060 06306106306106306006306006306006306006306106306004 00630610630610630600630610630610630600630600630600 63061063061063060063061063061063060063060063060063 06006306106306006306006306006306006306006306006306 10400630610630600630610630600630610630610630600630 61063061063060063061063061063061063060063060063061 06306106306006306106306106306106306106306006306106 3061040063061063060063061063061063061060060

-.-- .-. .- -. .. -... -..- . .... .-.. .- - -.-. ---

Yes, I could very well do this by PM, but I choose not to

The Elite Ygseto
06-30-2005, 02:52 PM
I totally missed RD's post! XD Hey, glad you decided to come back.

*Throws sprite remix chicken*

ElimN8
06-30-2005, 03:18 PM
Matthew got it before I did? *Goes back*

Son of a gun. When I saw that I just ignored it because I thought he was reposting something that he deleted lol

It wasn't "octave" though, so I win. :tongue:

04506306004506306104506306004506306004506306104506 30600450630600450630600450630600450630610450630610 45063060045063061045063061045063061045063061045063 06004506306104506306104506306104506306004506306104 50630610450630610450630600450630600450630610450630 60045063060045063060045063060045063060045063060045 06306104506306104506306004506306104506306104506306 00450630600450630600450630610450630610450630600450 63061045063061045063061045063061045063060045063061 04506306104506306004506306104506306104506306104506 30600450630600450630610450630610450630600450630600 45063061045063061045063061045063060045063060045063 06104506306004506306004506306004506306004506306004 50630600450630610450630610450630600450630600450630 61045063060045063060045063060045063061045063061045 06306004506306104506306104506306104506306104506306 00450630610450630610450630600450630600450630610450 63060045063061045063060045063061045063061045063061 04506306004506306004506306104506306104506306004506 30600450630610450630600450630600450630600450630600 45063060045063060045063061045063061045063060045063 06104506306004506306004506306004506306004506306104 50630610450630600450630600450630610450630600450630 61045063060045063060045063061045063060045063060045 06306004506306004506306004506306004506306104506306 10450630600450630610450630600450630600450630610450 63060045063061045063061045063060045063061045063061 04506306104506306004506306004506306104506306104506 30610450630600450630610450630600450630600450630600 45063061045063061045063060045063060045063061045063 06004506306104506306004506306104506306104506306004 50630610450630610450630610450630600450630600450630 61045063061045063060045063060045063061045063060045 06306004506306004506306004506306104506306004506306 00450630600450630600450630600450630600450630610450 63061045063060045063061045063061045063061045063061 04506306004506306104506306104506306004506306104506 30610450630610450630600450630600450630600450630610 45063060045063060045063060045063060045063060045063 06004506306104506306104506306004506306104506306004 50630610450630610450630600450630610450630610450630 60045063060045063061045063060045063061045063060045 06306104506306104506306004506306004506306104506306 00450630610450630600450630610450630610450630610450 63060045063060045063060045063060045063060045063061 04506306104506306004506306104506306004506306004506 30610450630600450630610450630610450630600450630610 45063061045063061045063060045063060045063061045063 06104506306004506306004506306104506306104506306104 50630600450630600450630610450630600450630600450630 60045063060045063060045063060045063061045063061045 06306004506306104506306004506306004506306104506306 00450630610450630610450630610450630600450630610450 63060045063060045063060045063060045063061045063060 04506306004506306004506306004506306004506306004506 30610450630610450630600450630600450630600450630600 45063061045063060045063060045063061045063060045063 06004506306004506306004506306004506306004506306104 50630610450630610450630600450630600450630610450630 61045063060045063061045063061045063060045063060045 06306104506306004506306104506306004506306104506306 10450630600450630600450630600450630610450630610450 63060045063061045063061045063061045063060045063060 04506306104506306004506306004506306104506306104506 30600450630600450630610450630600450630610450630600 45063061045063061045063061045063060045063061045063 06004506306004506306004506306004506306104506306104 50630610450630610450630610450630610450630600450630 60045063061045063060045063060045063060045063060045 06306004506306004506306104506306004506306004506306 00450630600450630600450630610450630600450630610450 63061045063060045063061045063061045063060045063060 04506306004506306104506306104506306104506306004506 30600450630610450630610450630600450630610450630610 45063060045063061045063061045063061045063061045063 06004506306004506306104506306004506306104506306104 50630600450630600450630600450630600450630610450630 60045063060045063060045063060045063060045063060045 06306104506306104506306004506306104506306104506306 10450630600450630600450630610450630610450630600450 63061045063061045063061045063061045063060045063061 04506306104506306104506306004506306104506306104506 30610450630600450630600450630610450630600450630600 45063060045063060045063060045063060045063061045063 06104506306104506306004506306104506306004506306004 50630600450630610450630610450630600450630610450630 60045063060045063060045063060045063061045063061045 06306004506306004506306004506306004506306104506306 00450630610450630610450630610450630600450630610450 63060045063060045063060045063060045063061045063060 04506306004506306004506306004506306004506306004506 30610450630600450630600450630610450630610450630600 45063061045063060045063061045063061045063060045063 06004506306004506306004506306104506306004506306104 50630610450630610450630600450630610450630600450630 60045063060045063061045063061045063061045063060045 06306104506306004506306004506306004506306104506306 10450630600450630610450630600450630600450630600450 63060045063061045063061045063060045063060045063061 04506306004506306104506306004506306104506306104506 30610450630600450630610450630610450630610450630600 45063060045063061045063060045063060045063061045063 06104506306104506306004506306104506306104506306104 50630600450630600450630610450630610450630600450630 60045063061045063060045063060045063060045063060045 06306004506306004506306104506306104506306004506306 00450630600450630610450630600450630600450630610450 63061045063061045063060045063060045063061045063060 04506306004506306104506306104506306004506306104506 30610450630610450630610450630600450630610450630610 45063060045063061045063060045063061045063061045063 06004506306104506306104506306004506306004506306104 50630600450630610450630600450630610450630610450630 60045063061045063061045063061045063060045063060045 06306004506306104506306004506306004506306004506306 00450630600450630600450630610450630610450630610450 63060045063061045063060045063060045063060045063061 04506306104506306004506306104506306004506306004506 30600450630600450630610450630610450630600450630600 45063061045063060045063061045063060045063060045063 06104506306004506306004506306004506306004506306004 50630600450630610450630610450630600450630600450630 60045063061045063061045063060045063061045063061045 06306004506306104506306104506306104506306104506306 00450630610450630610450630600450630600450630610450 63060045063060045063060045063061045063061045063060 04506306004506306104506306004506306104506306004506 30600450630610450630600450630600450630600450630600 45063060045063060045063061045063060045063060045063 06104506306004506306004506306104506306004506306004 50630610450630600450630600450630600450630600450630 60045063060045063061045063061045063061045063060045 06306104506306104506306104506306004506306104506306 10450630600450630610450630610450630610450630610450 63060045063061045063061045063060045063061045063061 04506306104506306004506306004506306104506306104506 30600450630600450630610450630600450630600450630600 45063061045063061045063060045063060045063061045063 06004506306104506306004506306104506306104506306104 50630600450630600450630610450630600450630600450630 60045063061045063060045063060045063060045063060045 06306004506306004506306104506306104506306004506306 10450630600450630600450630610450630600450630610450 63061045063060045063060045063061045063061045063060 04506306004506306004506306104506306004506306004506 30600450630600450630600450630600450630610450630610 45063060045063061045063060045063060045063061045063 06004506306104506306104506306104506306004506306104 50630600450630600450630600450630600450630610450630 60045063060045063061045063061045063061045063060045 06306104506306104506306104506306004506306004506306 10450630610450630600450630600450630610450630600450 63060045063060045063060045063060045063060045063061 04506306104506306104506306004506306004506306104506 30610450630600450630610450630610450630600450630600 45063060045063060045063061045063060045063061045063 06104506306004506306004506306104506306104506306004 50630600450630610450630610450630600450630600450630 61045063060045063061045063060045063060045063061045 06306004506306004506306004506306004506306004506306 00450630610450630610450630610450630600450630610450 63060045063060045063060045063061045063061045063060 04506306104506306104506306104506306104506306004506 30600450630610450630600450630600450630600450630600 45063060045063060045063061045063061045063060045063 06104506306004506306104506306104506306004506306104 50630610450630600450630600450630610450630600450630 61045063060045063061045063061045063060045063060045 06306104506306004506306104506306004506306104506306 10450630610450630600450630600450630600450630600450 63060045063060045063061045063060045063060045063060 04506306004506306004506306004506306104506306104506 30610450630600450630610450630600450630600450630600 45063061045063061045063060045063060045063060045063 06004506306104506306004506306104506306104506306004 50630610450630610450630600450630600450630600450630 61045063061045063060045063061045063060045063061045 06306104506306004506306104506306104506306004506306 10450630600450630600450630610450630600450630610450 63061045063060045063061045063061045063061045063060 04506306004506306104506306104506306004506306004506 30610450630610450630610450630600450630600450630610 45063060045063060045063060045063060045063060045063 06004506306104506306104506306004506306104506306104 50630600450630600450630600450630610450630610450630 60045063061045

ElimN8
06-30-2005, 03:27 PM
06306004506306004506306104506306004506306104506306 10450630600450630610450630600450630610450630610450 63060045063061045063061045063060045063060045063061 04506306004506306104506306004506306004506306104506 30600450630600450630600450630600450630600450630600 45063061045063061045063061045063060045063061045063 06004506306004506306004506306104506306104506306004 50630610450630600450630600450630600450630600450630 61045063061045063060045063061045063060045063060045 06306104506306004506306104506306104506306104506306 00450630600450630610450630610450630600450630600450 63061045063060045063061045063061045063061045063060 04506306004506306004506306104506306004506306104506 30610450630610450630600450630600450630600450630610 45063060045063061045063061045063061045063060045060 060

Incongruity
06-30-2005, 03:32 PM
06306006306106306006306006306106306006306006306106 30600630600630610630600630600630600630600630600630 60063061063061063060063060063061063060063060063060 06306106306106306006306106306106306106306106306006 30610630610630600630610630610630610630600630600630 60063061063060063060063061063061063061063060063061 06306106306106306006306106306006306006306006306006 30610630600630600630600630600630600630600630610630 61063060063061063060063061063061063060063061063061 06306006306106306106306106306006306006306106306106 30600630610630610630610630610630600630610630610630 61063060063061063061063061063060063060063061063060 06306106306106306106306006306006306006306106306006 30600630600630600630600630600630610630600630600630 61063060063060063060063060063061063061063060063060 06306106306006306106306006306006306106306006306006 30610630610630610630600630610630610630600630610630 61063060063060063060063061063061063060063061063061 06306006306006306006306006306106306006306006306006 30600630600630600630610630610630610630600630600630 60063060063060063061063061063061063060063060063061 06306006306006306106306106306006306106306106306106 30610630600630610630610630600630600630600630610630 60063060063061063061063060063060063060063060063061 06306006306106306106306006306006306006306106306006 30600630610630610630600630610630610630600630600630 60063061063061063061063061063060063060063061063060 06306006306106306006306006306006306006306006306006 30610630610630610630600630600630610630600630600630 61063061063060063060063061063060063061063060063061 06306106306106306006306106306106306006306006306106 30610630600630600630610630600630610630600630610630 61063060063060063060063060063061063060063061063061 06306006306106306106306006306006306006306006306106 30600630600630600630600630600630600630610630610630 61063060063061063061063061063060063061063061063060 06306106306006306006306106306006306106306106306106 30600630610630600630600630600630610630610630600630 61063060063060063060063060063060063061063060063060 06306006306006306006306006306106306106306006306106 30610630600630600630600630610630610630600630610630 61063061063061063060063061063061063060063060063060 06306006306106306006306106306106306006306006306106 30600630600630600630610630610630610630600630600630 61063061063060063060063061063060063060063060063060 06306006306006306106306106306006306106306106306106 30610630600630610630610630600630600630610630610630 60063060063060063061063060063060063060063060063060 06306006306106306106306106306006306106306006306106 30600630610630610630600630610630610630610630600630 60063061063061063060063061063061063061063060063060 06306106306106306006306006306106306006306106306006 30610630610630600630600630600630610630610630600630 61063061063060063060063061063060063061063060063061 06306106306106306006306006306106306106306006306106 30610630610630600630600630610630610630600630610630 61063060063060063060063060063061063060063061063061 06306106306006306006306106306006306006306106306106 30610630610630600630600630610630600630600630610630 60063060063060063060063060063060063061063061063060 06306006306006306106306006306006306106306106306106 30600630600630610630600630600630610630610630600630 60063060063060063061063060063061063061063061063060 06306106306106306006306006306106306106306006306006 30600630600630610630600630610630610630600630600630 61063060063060063060063061063061063060063061063061 06306106306106306006306006306106306006306106306106 30610630600630600630600630610630600630600630600630 60063060063060063061063060063060063060063060063061 06306006306006306106306106306106306006306106306006 30610630600630610630610630610630600630610630600630 60063060063060063061063060063060063060063060063060 06306006306106306106306106306106306006306006306106 30600630610630610630600630610630610630610630610630 60063061063061063061063060063061063060063061063060 06306006306106306006306006306106306106306106306006 30610630610630610630600630600630610630600630600630 61063061063060063060063061063060063061063060063060 06306106306006306006306006306006306006306006306106 30610630610630600630600630610630600630600630610630 61063060063061063060063060063061063060063061063061 06306006306006306106306106306106306006306106306106 30600630610630600630600630600630600630610630610630 61063060063061063060063060063060063060063061063061 06306106306006306106306106306006306006306106306006 30600630600630600630600630600630610630610630610630 60063061063060063060063060063061063061063060063061 06306006306006306006306006306106306106306006306106 30600630600630610630600630610630610630610630600630 60063061063061063060063060063061063060063060063060 06306006306006306006306106306106306006306106306006 30600630610630600630610630610630610630600630600630 61063061063060063060063061063060063060063060063060 06306006306006306106306106306006306106306106306106 30600630600630610630610630600630610630610630610630 61063060063061063061063061063060063061063060063060 06306006306006306106306006306006306006306006306006 30600630610630610630610630600630600630610630610630 60063061063061063060063060063061063060063061063060 06306106306106306006306006306006306106306106306006 30610630610630610630600630610630600630610630600630 61063061063061063060063060063061063060063060063061 06306106306006306006306106306006306106306006306006 30610630600630610630610630610630600630600630600630 61063060063060063060063060063060063060063061063060 06306006306006306106306106306106306006306106306106 30600630610630610630610630610630600630610630610630 60063060063061063060063060063060063061063061063060 06306006306106306006306006306006306106306106306006 30600630600630600630610630600630610630610630600630 61063061063060063061063060063061063061063060063061 06306106306106306006306006306106306106306006306106 30600630600630610630600630610630610630610630600630 61063060063060063060063060063061063060063060063060 06306006306006306006306106306106306106306006306106 30610630610630600630610630610630600630610630600630 60063060063060063061063061063061063061063060063060 06306106306006306006306106306006306006306006306006 30600630600630610630610630600630610630600630600630 61063060063061063061063061063060063060063061063061 06306006306006306106306006306006306006306006306006 30600630610630600630600630610630610630600630610630 60063061063061063060063060063060063060063061063060 06306106306106306106306006306106306006306006306006 30610630610630610630600630610630600630600630600630 61063061063060063061063060063060063060063060063061 06306106306006306006306106306006306106306006306106 30610630610630600630610630610630610630600630600630 61063060063060063060063060063060063060063061063061 06306106306006306006306106306106306006306106306106 30600630610630610630610630610630600630600630610630 60063060063060063060063060063060063061063061063061 06306006306006306106306106306006306106306106306006 30610630610630600630610630600630610630610630600630 60063060063060063061063060063061063061063061063060 06306006306106306006306006306106306106306106306006 30610630600630600630600630600630610630600630610630 61063061063060060060

Speaking of secret codes, I made a new banner that i'm about to upload

(I know, very awkward segue)

ElimN8
06-30-2005, 04:05 PM
I switch to pur because esc's too much of a hassle, and yet this still takes up 2 posts.

30363030363130363030363030363130363130363130363130 36303036313036313036303036313036303036313036313036 30303631303631303630303630303630303630303631303630 30363130363130363130363130363030363030363130363030 36303036313036303036313036313036303036303036303036 30303631303630303630303630303630303630303630303631 30363130363030363130363030363030363030363030363130 36313036303036313036313036313036313036303036313036 31303631303630303631303631303631303630303630303631 30363030363030363030363030363030363030363130363130 36303036303036303036303036313036303036313036313036 30303630303630303631303630303630303631303631303630 30363130363130363130363130363030363130363130363130 36303036313036303036313036303036313036313036313036 30303631303630303630303630303630303631303630303630 30363030363030363030363030363130363130363130363030 36313036313036313036303036313036313036303036303036 31303630303631303630303630303631303630303630303630 30363030363030363030363130363130363030363030363030 36313036313036303036313036313036303036313036313036 31303631303630303631303631303630303631303631303630 30363030363030363130363130363030363130363130363030 36303036303036313036313036303036313036313036313036 31303630303631303631303630303630303630303631303630 30363030363130363130363030363130363130363130363130 36303036313036313036313036303036303036313036303036 30303631303631303630303630303630303630303631303630 30363130363130363130363030363130363030363030363030 36313036313036303036303036313036303036313036303036 30303631303630303630303630303630303630303630303631 30363130363030363130363130363130363130363030363130 36313036303036313036313036313036303036303036303036 31303630303630303630303630303630303630303631303631 30363030363030363030363030363130363030363030363130 36303036303036303036303036303036303036313036313036 31303630303630303631303631303630303631303631303630 30363030363130363030363130363030363130363130363030 36303036303036313036313036303036313036313036313036 30303630303631303630303630303631303631303630303630 30363130363030363130363030363130363130363130363030 36313036303036303036303036303036313036303036303036 30303630303630303630303630303631303630303630303630 30363130363030363030363130363030363130363030363130 36303036303036303036313036303036303036313036313036 30303631303630303631303630303630303630303630303630 30363130363030363030363130363030363030363030363130 36303036303036303036313036303036303036303036303036 30303630303631303631303630303630303630303631303631 30363030363130363130363030363130363130363130363130 36303036313036313036303036303036313036303036303036 30303631303631303630303630303631303630303631303630 30363030363130363030363030363030363030363030363030 36313036313036313036303036313036303036303036303036 31303631303630303631303630303630303630303630303631 30363130363030363030363030363030363130363030363130 36313036313036303036313036303036303036303036303036 31303630303630303630303630303630303630303631303631 30363030363130363130363130363130363030363130363130 36303036313036313036313036303036303036313036313036 30303631303631303630303630303630303631303631303631 30363130363030363030363130363030363030363130363030 36303036303036303036303036303036313036313036313036 30303631303630303630303630303631303631303630303631 30363030363030363030363030363130363130363030363030 36313036303036313036303036303036313036303036303036 30303630303630303630303630303631303631303630303630 30363030363130363030363030363130363130363030363030 36313036313036303036303036313036313036303036303036 31303631303630303630303631303631303630303631303631 30363130363030363130363130363030363030363130363030 36313036303036313036313036313036303036303036313036 31303630303631303631303631303630303631303630303630 30363030363030363130363030363030363030363030363030 36303036313036313036303036313036313036313036313036 30303631303631303630303630303631303631303630303630 30363030363130363030363030363030363030363030363030 36313036313036303036313036313036303036313036303036 31303631303630303630303631303630303631303630303631 30363130363030363130363130363030363130363030363130 36313036303036303036303036313036303036303036313036 31303630303630303631303630303631303630303631303631 30363130363030363030363130363030363030363130363130 36313036303036303036313036313036303036303036313036 30303630303630303630303630303630303631303631303630 30363030363030363030363130363030363130363130363130 36303036303036313036303036303036313036313036303036 30303631303630303631303630303630303631303630303630 30363030363030363030363030363130363130363030363030 3630303630303631303

ElimN8
06-30-2005, 04:05 PM
63030363130363130363030363130363130363030363030363 03036313036313036303036313036313036303036303036303 03631303631303630303631303631303631303631303630303 63130363130363130363030363130363130363130363030363 13036313036303036303036313036303036313036303036313 03631303630303630303631303630303630303630303630303 63130363030363030363030363030363030363030363130363 13036313036303036313036303036303036303036313036313 03630303631303631303631303631303630303630303631303 63030363030363030363030363030363030363130363130363 03036313036303036313036313036303036313036313036303 03631303631303631303630303630303631303631303630303 63130363130363130363130363030363130363130363130363 03036313036313036313036303036303036313036303036313 03631303631303630303630303630303631303630303630303 63030363030363030363030363130363030363130363030363 13036303036303036303036313036313036303036313036303 03630303630303630303631303631303630303630303631303 63030363130363030363130363130363130363030363030363 13036303036303036313036313036303036303036313036303 03631303630303630303631303630303630303631303631303 63130363030363130363130363030363130363130363030363 03036303036313036313036303036313036313036303036303 03630303630303631303630303630303630303630303630303 63030363130363130363030363030363030363130363030363 03036313036313036303036303036313036303036313036303 03630303631303630303630303630303630303630303630303 63130363130363030363030363030363030363130363030363 03036313036303036303036303036303036303036303036313 03631303631303630303631303631303631303630303631303 63130363030363130363030363030363030363030363130363 13036303036313036313036313036313036303036313036313 03630303631303631303630303630303630303631303631303 63030363030363130363030363130363030363030363130363 03036303036303036303036303036303036313036313036313 03630303630303631303631303630303631303631303630303 63030363130363030363130363030363130363130363130363 03036303036303036303036303036313036313036303036303 03631303630303631303630303631303631303631303630303 63030363130363030363030363130363130363030363030363 03036303036313036303036313036313036313036303036313 03630303630303630303631303631303630303630303631303 63030363130363030363030363130363030363030363030363 03036303036303036313036313036303036303036303036303 03631303630303631303631303630303630303631303630303 63030363030363130363130363030363130363130363030363 13036303036313036313036303036313036303036303036313 03630303631303631303631303630303630303631303631303 63030363130363130363130363030363030363130363130363 03036313036313036303036313036303036303036313036303 03631303631303630303631303631303631303631303630303 63130363130363030363130363130363130363030363030363 13036313036313036303036303036313036313036303036303 03631303630303630303630303630303630303630303631303 63130363030363030363130363030363130363030363130363 13036313036313036303036303036303036303036313036313 03630303630303630303630303631303630303631303631303 63030363130363130363030363130363030363030363130363 03036303036303036303036303036303036313036313036303 03630303631303631303630303630303631303631303630303 63130363130363130363130363030363130363130363130363 03036303036313036303036303036303036313036303036303 03630303630303630303630303631303631303631303630303 63130363030363030363030363130363130363030363130363 03036303036303036303036313036313036303036303036303 03630303631303630303631303631303631303630303631303 63030363030363030363030363130363030363030363030363 03036303036303036313036313036303036313036313036313 03631303630303631303631303630303631303631303631303 63030363030363130363130363030363030363130363030363 13036303036303036313036303036313036313036303036303 03630303630303631303630303630303630303630303630303 63030363130363130363030363030363130363030363130363 03036313036313036313036313036303036303036303036303 03631303631303630303630303630303631303631303630303 63130363130363030363030363130363030363130363030363 13036313036313036303036303036303036303036303036313 03631303631303630303631303630303630303630303630303 63130363030363030363030363030363030363030363130363 13036303036303036313036313036303036303036313036313 03630303631303631303631303631303630303631303631303 63130363030363030363130363030363030363030363130363 03036303036303036303036303036303036313036313036313 03630303631303630303631303630303631303631303631303 63030363030363130363130363030363030363130363030363 03036303036303036303036303036313036313036313036303 03630303631303631303630303631303631303630303631303 63030363030363130363030363130363130363030363130363 13036313036303036303036313036313036303036303036303 03631303631303630303631303631303630303630303631303 63030363130363030363030363130363030363030363030363 03036303036303036313036313036313036303036313036313 03631303630303631303631303630303630303631303630303 63130363030363030363130363030363030363030363030363 03036303036313036313036303036303036313036303036303 03630303631303631303630303630303631303630303631303 63030363130363130363130363030363130363130363030363 03036313036313036303036303036313036303036313036303 03631303631303630303631303631303630303630303630303 63130363130363030363130363130363130363130363030363 13036313036313036303036303036303036303036303036313 03631303630303630303631303630303631303630303631303 63130363030363030363130363030363030363030363030363 13036303036303036303036303036303036303036313036313 03630303631303630303630303631303630303631303631303 63130363030363130363030363030363030363030363130363 03036313036313036313036303036303036303036313036303 03630303630303630303630303630303631303630303630303 63130363030363030363130363030363130363030363030363 13036313036303036313036303036303036313036303036303 03630303630303630303630303631303631303630303631303 63130363030363130363030363130363130363030363030363 13036303036313036303036303036313036303036303036303 03630303630303630303631303631303631303630303630303 63130363130363030363130363130363030363130363130363 13036313036303036303036313036303036303036303036303 03630303630303631303631303631303630303631303631303 63130363030363130363130363030363030363130363030363 13036303036303036313036303036303036303036303036303 03630303631303631303630303630303630303631303631303 63030363130363130363030363030363030363030363130363 03036313036313036303036313036313036313036303036303 03630303631303630303630303630303630303630303630303 63130363130363130363030363130363130363130363030363 13036313036303036313036313036313036313036303036313 03631303631303630303630303631303630303630303631303 63130363030363130363030363130363130363030363030363 13036303036303036303036303036303036303036313036313 03630303631303630303630303631303630303631303631303 63130363030363130363030363030363030363030363130363 03036303036303036303036303036303036313036313036303 03631303631303631303631303630303631303631303631303 63030363130363030363130363030363130363130363130363 03036313036303036303036303036303036313036303036313 0363130363130363000

The Elite Ygseto
06-30-2005, 04:15 PM
WHat's with the numbers? I think i missed something.

Hoenn Mirror Girl
06-30-2005, 07:53 PM
@_@
No kidding. They're making my head hurt.

Can you at least translate all of that, Nate?

Caite-chan
06-30-2005, 08:14 PM
You missed a number...I just won't tell you where. -Evil laugh-

ReclusiveDemon
06-30-2005, 09:08 PM
I totally missed RD's post! XD Hey, glad you decided to come back.

*Throws sprite remix chicken*
Yay! =D

@_@
No kidding. They're making my head hurt.
You're... not the only one whos brain it's hurting.. <<

The Elite Ygseto
06-30-2005, 09:45 PM
My brain constantly hurts, so I don't think that counts...

=P

Incongruity
06-30-2005, 09:55 PM
We've decided to stop

a¢¡××.‚ž.ž}¸¢¡üƒž.¦£•ü£ƒ•¡¦¢þ¸.‚ž¶„þ‡ž.±ßª„.£ü.‰ž¿ .•þƒ¢‡.§ü¹ž•.‡¢žþ•.ü£„ž„²

Genesis 1.0
06-30-2005, 11:43 PM
Cool!

So what, am I like the group towel boy or something?

*Serves up drinks and chicken to all the senoir members.*

The Elite Ygseto
06-30-2005, 11:55 PM
YOu also need to feed us grapes by hand. XD

Genesis 1.0
07-01-2005, 12:33 AM
*Throws a grape by HAND into Ygseto's mouth and chuckles as Ygseto begins to choke.*

Done.

Caite-chan
07-01-2005, 03:35 AM
Cool!

So what, am I like the group towel boy or something?

*Serves up drinks and chicken to all the senoir members.*

Your my Taco Boy!! xDD

By the way seeing as how it's my birthday....your my priviate servent for the day!!

I want my free porn....I'm old enough to look at it now!! xDDD

ReclusiveDemon
07-01-2005, 03:54 AM
Aww, our little Tony has become a man today... it brings a tear to my eye. :[

And to think, just last week he was in daipers... and yesterday he was hitting on girls... and now he is old enough to look at porn? Oh, the sweet little boy is now a man... :'[

:tongue3:

Kenny_C.002
07-01-2005, 03:56 AM
Yo waterboy, come wipe that floor clean. Hey, remember to get down on the mud so Dani doesn't wet her shoes when she comes in. CHOP CHOP!

And code isn't complete with:

Bron - 2 against

ElimN8
07-01-2005, 04:01 AM
We've decided to stop

a¢¡××.‚ž.ž}¸¢¡üƒž.¦£•ü£ƒ•¡¦¢þ¸.‚ž¶„þ‡ž.±ßª„.£ü.‰ž¿ .•þƒ¢‡.§ü¹ž•.‡¢žþ•.ü£„ž„²
lol, this never gets old.

…`¹.¦£„‡.ø«.»¡¤£•þ‡ž.×þü¿/.¶§‡.þ‡`„.„§¸¢.¡.üþ¸ž.»þü¹.‡¢¡‡.…`ø.ü£‡.ž¡„þ׫.¸£ø ¦ž×מ¹.‡£.„¢¡•ž.þ‡µ.x‰

Caite-chan
07-01-2005, 04:17 AM
Aww, our little Tony has become a man today... it brings a tear to my eye. :[

And to think, just last week he was in daipers... and yesterday he was hitting on girls... and now he is old enough to look at porn? Oh, the sweet little boy is now a man... :'[

:tongue3:

WOW sence when did a magicly grow a wennie!? xDDDD

ReclusiveDemon
07-01-2005, 05:02 AM
WOW sence when did a magicly grow a wennie!? xDDDD
Ahaha, since I said so. :tongue3:

But.. yeah. That was mean't to be more of a kind statement. >>;

Matthew
07-01-2005, 06:22 AM
So that's what.... two nominations now? I need one more.... you know one of you wants to do it... :rolleyes:

.. .----. -- ... -- .- .-. - . .-. - .... .- -. .. .-.. --- --- -.- -.-- --- ..- -.- -. -- .-- .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- .-- . .-.. .-.. --..-- -.-- --- ..- .- .-.. .-. . .- -.. .-- -.- -. . .-- - .... .- - -...- .--. .-.-.- .. -.- -. --- .-- -.-- --- ..- .-. -.. .. .-. -.-- .-.. .. - - .-.. . ... . -.-. .-. . -

07-01-2005, 01:14 PM
Yeah, the world will end if I got my shoes dirty T_T

a.‰ž•¤ž•‡„

The Elite Ygseto
07-01-2005, 02:43 PM
*Chokes on grapes*

$hit, I forgot to save befor I came here...

Incongruity
07-01-2005, 03:16 PM
Matthew, we know that you know, but do you know that we know that you know.. Doh! I just told you that we know that you know, so you should know that we know that you know

ü$/.«£§.ƒ•žž¹«.¶¡„‡¡•¹µµµµ.·`7

07-01-2005, 03:20 PM
Matthew, we know that you know, but do you know that we know that you know.. Doh! I just told you that we know that you know, so you should know that we know that you know

a£.‚¢£.ž×„ž.¢¡„.ƒ£‡.‡¢þ„.‡¢þüƒ.‡¢žü².º§„‡.«£§/.øž.¡ü¹.ü$².S•.a«.ž‡¸.¡„‚ž×ײ

Incongruity
07-01-2005, 03:23 PM
….„§ƒƒž„‡ž¹.^žüü«/.a«/.¡ü¹.«£§/.¶§‡.‡¢¡‡`„.ÿ§„‡.‚¢£.þøøž¹þ¡‡ž×«.¸¡øž.‡£.øþü¹µ.°p. ¡ü¹.*ƒ„ž‡£.‚þ××.¿ü£‚.„££ü/.‡££µ.磂ž¤ž•/.ü$.ƒ¡¤ž.øž.¡ü.ž¤þ×.þ¹ž¡.‡£.¢£×¹.‡¢ž.¸£¹ž.»•£ø.a«• §„³.·‰

Caite-chan
07-01-2005, 03:27 PM

How can he know what I know when I don't even know what I know?

07-01-2005, 03:30 PM
….„§ƒƒž„‡ž¹.^žüü«/.a«/.¡ü¹.«£§/.¶§‡.‡¢¡‡`„.ÿ§„‡.‚¢£.þøøž¹þ¡‡ž×«.¸¡øž.‡£.øþü¹µ.°p. ¡ü¹.*ƒ„ž‡£.‚þ××.¿ü£‚.„££ü/.‡££µ.磂ž¤ž•/.ü$.ƒ¡¤ž.øž.¡ü.ž¤þ×.þ¹ž¡.‡£.¢£×¹.‡¢ž.¸£¹ž.»•£ø.a«• §„³.·‰

×ø¡£/.«ž¡¢.‡¢¡‡`„.¦•ž‡‡«.ƒ££¹/.….×þ¿ž.‡¢¡‡.þ¹ž¡.§üמ„„.ü$.¢¡„.¡×•ž¡¹«.ƒþ¤žü.‡¢žø .þ‡.‡¢£§ƒ¢µ

knowing stuff is confusing o_0

The Elite Ygseto
07-01-2005, 04:12 PM
….»£§ü¹.þ‡.£§‡.¶þ¸‡¢ž„³

Knowing stufff is confusing, thats why my brain always hurts. *darts eyes*

XD

ElimN8
07-01-2005, 04:49 PM
….»£§ü¹.þ‡.£§‡.¶þ¸‡¢ž„³

Knowing stufff is confusing, thats why my brain always hurts. *darts eyes*

XD
*ž¡¢.£ü׫.¶ž¸¡§„ž.….‡£×¹.«£§.$é

€ü«‚¡«„.«ž¡¢.«£§.¸¡ü`‡.•ž¸¡××.‰j„.þü.¤¶(.„£.….„§ƒƒ ž„‡.‚ž.•žø£¤ž.ž¤þ¹žü¸ž.£».‡¢ž.¸£ü„¦þ•¡¸«

Incongruity
07-01-2005, 04:54 PM
‚£‚/.ü$.þ„.•þƒ¢‡/.‡¢þ„.‚þ××.üž¤ž•.ž¤ž•.ƒž‡.£×¹µ.p•«.ü£‡.‡£.§„ž.¸¡¦þ ‡¡×.מ‡‡ž•„.¶‡‚/.‡¢ž«.‡•¡ü„ס‡ž.»§ƒƒž¹.§¦.»£•.„£øž.•ž¡„£üµ.S¢.‚¡þ‡/.….»£•ƒ£‡/.‚ž.¸¡ü.¸§•„ž.ü£‚³»§¸¿.»§¸¿.»§¸¿.»§¸¿.»§¸¿.„¢þ‡.„¢ þ‡.„¢þ‡.„¢þ‡.„¢þ‡.¦žüþ„.¤¡ƒþü¡.¸×þ‡£•þ„.¡ü§„

ElimN8
07-01-2005, 05:17 PM
×ø¡£

¥¡¦þ‡¡×„.‚£•¿.»þüž.»£•.øž/.‡•«.¸×ž¡•þüƒ.«£§•.¸¡¸¢ž.£•.„£øž‡¢þüƒµµµ€×„£.….¡¹¹ ž¹.„§¦¦£•‡.»£•.¸¡••þ¡ƒž.•ž‡§•ü„

MystiKal
07-01-2005, 06:04 PM
€¢.×£¤ž.‡¢ž.¸£¹ž.ü£‚.ü%%¶„.¸¡ü‡.„žž.‚¢¡‡.‚ž•ž.„¡«þ üƒµ.·‰

The Elite Ygseto
07-01-2005, 06:25 PM
p¢¡‡.¹£ž„ü`‡.ø¡¿ž.„þü¸ž/.¶ž¸¡§„ž.«£§.¸¡ü.•ž¡¹.þ‡µ.®Œ

What do ya'll think of my new banner. I did it in memory of the old gundam theme of the team.

07-01-2005, 06:40 PM
p¢¡‡.¹£ž„ü`‡.ø¡¿ž.„þü¸ž/.¶ž¸¡§„ž.«£§.¸¡ü.•ž¡¹.þ‡µ.®Œ

What do ya'll think of my new banner. I did it in memory of the old gundam theme of the team.

It's shoulder isn't done very well, needs to be blended better, otherwise it's pretty sweet ^_^

I haven't had any inspiration to make anything new recently >.<

The Elite Ygseto
07-01-2005, 06:58 PM
Yeah, that shoulder isn't as bright as the rest of it. I'll work on it.

Kenny_C.002
07-01-2005, 07:28 PM
So I was like, "Your mom was cool." and then like every laughed. So then I was like, "Non no, you're the mom." And then people frowned and cried. o_O

….¡ƒ•žž.‡¢¡‡.a«.„¢£§×¹.ü£‡.¿ü£‚.¡¶£§‡.‡¢þ„.¸£¹ž/.ÿ§„‡.‡£.¦þ„„.¢þø.£»»µ

btw waterboy, put that back into it! XD

.AzureLight
07-01-2005, 07:37 PM
For some reason, I feel excluded...

Am I in... or am I out? :eh:

07-01-2005, 07:43 PM
€¦¦¡•žü‡×«.þ‡`„.¡×•ž¡¹«.¶žžü.„žü‡.‡£.¢þø.‡¢£§ƒ¢.xµ ~.¶§‡.‚ž‡¢ž•.£•.ü£‡.¢ž`××.¶ž.¶£‡¢ž•ž¹.‡£.‡•¡ü„ס‡ž .¡××.‡¢þ„µµµ§¢.¢þ.‡¢ž•ž.„«.·„‚ž¡‡·

Kenny_C.002
07-01-2005, 08:11 PM
€¢.¸•¡¦µ..¯¢žü.¹þ¹.¢ž.ƒž‡.¶§„‡ž¹.¡ü«‚¡«²..….øž¡ü/.¡„þ¹ž.»•£ø.‡¢ž.»¡¸‡.‡¢¡‡.‡¢ž.ƒ§«.„‡§¦þ¹×«.•ž¤ž¡×ž ¹.¢þø„ž×».‚þ‡¢.•þ¹þ¸§×£§„.¡¸‡þ£ü„.‡¢¡‡.aþü¹¡•¡ø.‚£ §×¹.üž¤ž•.¹£/.¡ü¹.‡¢ž.»¡¸‡.‡¢¡‡.aþü¹¡•¡ø.¸¡øž.¶¡¸¿.‡£.¸¢ž¸¿.£§‡ .¢£‚.¢ž.‚¡„.¹£þüƒ.¡ü¹.‚¡„.ü£‡.„¡‡þ„»þž¹µµµ

±ƒ¢/.üž}‡.‡¢þüƒ.«£§.¿ü£‚.¢ž`„.ƒ£üü¡.¶×¡øž.øž.»£•.¶§„‡þ üƒ.¢þøµ.·´t

Oh, and your genetic predecessor too.

btw Neo applied. He got most of the questions correct, but didn't get the auto-in correct. So people, either vote for him out 3 times, or him getting like 2 votes coming in, and he's in.

€ü¹.….¿žž¦.‡¢þü¿þüƒ.@.þ„.§ü„£×¤¡¶×ž/.„þü¸ž.‡¢ž.מüƒ‡¢.£».¡¹.þ„.þü¸£ü„þ„‡žü‡.‚þ‡¢.‡¢ž.¸ þ•¸×ž„.‡¢¡‡.þ‡.þ„.þü„¸•þ¶ž¹.þüµ.SaS..S¢.•þƒ¢‡µµµ‡¢ ¡‡`„.‡¢ž.¡ü„‚ž•µ.´a´

Incongruity
07-01-2005, 08:15 PM
çž.ƒ£‡.¶§„‡ž¹.‚¢žü.þü.‡¢ž.Чü¹¡ø.•¦.¢ž.‚•£‡ž.a«•§„ .þü„‡ž¡¹.£».Оüž„þ„.)µ%

ߕ£ø.‡¢ž•ž/.¡ü«£üž.‚¢£.‚¡„.»•þžü¹„.‚þ‡¢.¢þø.¸£§×¹.»þƒ§•ž.þ‡.£ §‡.»•£ø.‡¢ž.‚•ž„‡×þüƒ/.‡¢ž.•¡¦/.‡¢ž.¶£×¹.¢§ø£•.¡ü¹t£•.„‡§¦þ¹þ‡«/.‡¢ž.•¦þüƒ/.ƒ§ü¹¡ø/.ž‡¸µ

Kenny_C.002
07-01-2005, 08:18 PM
ßþƒ§•ž„µ..çž.üž¤ž•.‚¡„.¡ü«.ƒ££¹.¡‡.¶žþüƒ.þü¸£ƒüþ‡£ µ

S¢/.¡„.«£§.ƒ§«„.¿ü£‚/.æ‰.¿ü£‚„.¡¶£§‡.a«/.„þü¸ž.….¿ü£‚.‡¢¡‡.Œ¡üþ.‡£×¹.¢þø.¡×•ž¡¹«µ.®Œ

07-01-2005, 08:23 PM
*£§.¸¡ü.„¦£‡.¢þø.¡.øþמ.£»»/.þ‡`„.ü£‡.ž}¡¸‡×«.¹þ»»þ¸§×‡/.ž¤ž•«£üž.¿ü£‚„.¢þø.„£.£ü׫.‡¢ž.„‡§¦þ¹ž„‡.£».¦ž£¦× ž.¸¡ü`‡.„¦£‡.¢þø

….¢¡¤žü`‡.‡£×¹.¡ü«¶£¹«.£a%

Incongruity
07-01-2005, 08:25 PM
«ž¡¢/.‚ž.¡××.¿ü£‚.‡¢¡‡.æ‰.¿ü£‚„/.¶§‡.¹£ü`‡.‡ž××.¢þø.¡¶£§‡.‡¢þ„.¸£¹ž

£¢/.¡ü¹.Œ¡üþ/.«£§`•ž.•þƒ¢‡/.‡¢ž.„‡§¦þ¹.£üž„.¸¡ü`‡.„¦£‡.¢þø/.¶§‡.þ‡`„.•ž¡×׫.‡¢¡‡.‡¢ž.¦£„ž•„.‚¢£.„¡«.Søƒ³.a«•§ „.‚§¨.ø«.»•þžü¹³.¹£ü`‡.„¦£‡.¢þø

Kenny_C.002
07-01-2005, 08:50 PM
×£×.€¢.„£.‡•§žµ..a£.æ‰.þü.£•.£§‡²..‚ž.¹£ü`‡.üžž¹.‡ £.ƒþ¤ž.¢þø.‡¢ž.¸£¹ž.‡¢£/.ž¤žü.þ».¢ž.þ„.þüµ

The Elite Ygseto
07-01-2005, 09:10 PM
*ž¡¢/.….„¦£‡ž¹.‡¢ž.a«`„.ü¡øž.¡‡.»þ•„‡.7çž.§„ž¹.þ‡.¡„.¢þ „.aæ/.‡¢žü.¢ž.‡£×¹.øž.‚¢žü.¢ž.‡£×¹.øž.¡¶£§‡.‡¢ž.¼‰µ

šp¯·.Œþ¹.¡ü«£üž.¿ü£‡þ¸ž.‡¢¡‡.¢ž.¸¡×מ¹.¢þø„ž×».„«• §„.þü.‡¢ž.¼‰²

Incongruity
07-01-2005, 09:16 PM
´a´.*ƒ„ž‡£/.….ÿ§„‡.øžü‡þ£üž¹.‡¢¡‡.‚¢žü.….‚¡„.¦£þü‡þüƒ.£§‡.„«` „.7ס¸¿.£»5.„ž¸•ž¸«.„¿þ×ׄ

¡ü¹.«ž¡¢/.….•žøžø¶ž•.Оüž„þ„.š£ø¶µ.p¢¡‡.ƒ¡¤ž.þ‡.¡‚¡«.‡££µ

MystiKal
07-01-2005, 09:17 PM
«ž¡¢/.‚ž.¡××.¿ü£‚.‡¢¡‡.æ‰.¿ü£‚„/.¶§‡.¹£ü`‡.‡ž××.¢þø.¡¶£§‡.‡¢þ„.¸£¹ž

£¢/.¡ü¹.Œ¡üþ/.«£§`•ž.•þƒ¢‡/.‡¢ž.„‡§¦þ¹.£üž„.¸¡ü`‡.„¦£‡.¢þø/.¶§‡.þ‡`„.•ž¡×׫.‡¢¡‡.‡¢ž.¦£„ž•„.‚¢£.„¡«.Søƒ³.a«•§ „.‚§¨.ø«.»•þžü¹³.¹£ü`‡.„¦£‡.¢þø

ª£×.‡¢¡‡`„.„£.‡•§ž.š•£ü.„¡þ¹.a«•§„.‚¡„.¢þ„.øžü‡£•/.¡ü¹.¢ž.¸¡ü`‡.ž¤žü.„¦£‡.¢þø.£§‡µ

€ü¹.«ž¡¢.*ƒ„ž‡£.‡¢¡‡`„.£üž.£».‡¢ž.ø¡þü.•ž¡„£ü„.….» £§ü¹.£§‡.þ‡.‚¡„.¢þø

The Elite Ygseto
07-01-2005, 09:26 PM
çž`„.„§¸¢.¡.¹§ø¶¡„„µ.®Œ

Incongruity
07-01-2005, 09:42 PM
‡££.‡•§ž

üž‚¡«¨/.מ‡`„.¹þ„¸§„„.‚¢£.‡£.מ‡.þü.¡ü¹.‚¢£.ü£‡.‡£µ.S¶¤þ£ §„׫.¤ž•«.»ž‚.¦ž£¦×ž.„¢£§×¹.¿ü£‚.‡¢ž.¸£¹ž/.¶§‡.¢£‚.¡¶£§‡.•žƒ§×¡•.pj€/.מ‡.¡ü«£üž.þü²

….„¡«.מ‡.j¡‡‡¢ž‚.þü/.¶§‡.¹£ü`‡.מ‡.¢þø.þü.‡¢ž.×££¦.¡¶£§‡.‡¢ž.¸£¹ž

¡ü¹.¹ž»þüþ‡ž×«.•žÿž¸‡.¶•£ü.….¹þ¹ü`‡.•ž¡×׫.¸¡•ž.¡‡ .»þ•„‡/.¶§‡.¢ž.¶ž¸¡øž.»¡ƒƒ£‡þ¸

Ugh, it's becoming a pain to write like that

I'm just going to install the language into my brain so I can just think and write it that way, instead of thinking and writing it in English.

Kenny_C.002
07-01-2005, 09:49 PM
S¿¡«µ..a£.j¡‡‡`„.þü.¡ü¹.æ‰`„.þü.‡¢žüµ..æ£.¸£¹žµ

ElimN8
07-01-2005, 10:26 PM
Ugh, it's becoming a pain to write like that

I'm just going to install the language into my brain so I can just think and write it that way, instead of thinking and writing it in English.Good luck learning all the special character's keystrokes by heart. :tongue:

S¿¡«µ..a£.j¡‡‡`„.þü.¡ü¹.æ‰`„.þü.‡¢žüµ..æ£.¸£¹žµAgr eed.

….ü£‡þ¸ž¹.¡.»ž‚.ƒ×þ‡¸¢ž„.þü.‡¢ž.¸£¹ž/.¶§‡.….»þ}ž¹.‡¢žøµ.…‡.„¢£§×¹.¶ž.»þüž.ü£‚/.¶§‡.מ‡.øž.¿ü£‚.þ».«£§.„¦£‡.¡ü«.ø£•žµ

棂.‚¢£.‚¡ü‡„.‡£.ƒ£.¦£„‡.¡××.£¤ž•.‰©!^.£ü׫.þü.pj€ ´„¦ž¡¿².x·Œ

Kenny_C.002
07-01-2005, 10:51 PM
Okay. Here's what I got:

Might be Magnificent: Dark Blaziken - 0 votes
Might be Magnificent: Bron - 2 votes out
Might be Magnificent: Lan - 2 votes out
Might be Magnificent: Thantos - 1 vote out
Might be Magnificent: PaperFairy/Justin - 1 vote out
None have completed the quiz to my knowledge.

And....Welcome:

Magnificent Newb: Neo Pikachu
Magnificent Newb: Matthew

Welcome boys. Enjoy your stay. ;)

We'll figure things out later. That's my update for today! ;)

The Elite Ygseto
07-01-2005, 10:57 PM
æ£.¸£¹ž.»£•.æ‰.¡ü¹.j¡‡‡¢ž‚³.4¸•¡¨«.ס§ƒ¢4

Welcome Matthew and NP, now bow befor us you silly newbs!

MystiKal
07-01-2005, 11:03 PM
Welcome to the club Matthew and NP.

€×„£.….¤£‡ž.ü£.»£•.š•£ü/.‰¡¦ž•»¡þ•«/.÷¢¡ü¡‡£„/.¡ü¹.ª¡üµ

Neo Emolga
07-01-2005, 11:03 PM
æ£.¸£¹ž.»£•.æ‰.¡ü¹.j¡‡‡¢ž‚³.4¸•¡¨«.ס§ƒ¢4

Welcome Matthew and NP, now bow befor us you silly newbs!

Ack, the feeling of being a newb again! I bow to you as a sign of ultimate respect!

Glad to be a part of the team. Now I just need to figure out all this coding.

Hoenn Mirror Girl
07-01-2005, 11:05 PM
Yeah! Now I get to boss Juno (Neo Pikachu) around!

Juno has to... uh... er... watch Xiaolin Showdown tomorrow! And tape it! XD

Kenny_C.002
07-01-2005, 11:06 PM
Ida, darn it! I was about to take care of him after the second thread. Then i noticed that you banned him already. :( :)

ž¡¢µ..æ£.¸£¹ž.»£•.‡¢£„ž.‡‚£.üž‚¶„µ..¶‡‚/.¹þ¹ü`‡.«£§.¤£‡ž.š•£ü.£§‡.¡×•ž¡¹«/.°p²..±¢¢¢¢µµµ«ž¡¢.«£§.¹þ¹µ.×£×

Neo Emolga
07-01-2005, 11:11 PM
Yeah! Now I get to boss Juno (Neo Pikachu) around!

Juno has to... uh... er... watch Xiaolin Showdown tomorrow! And tape it! XD

Eagh, I've watched that before once and... gah!

The only thing I ever watch nowadays is Comedy Central. Reno 911 and Blue Collar Comedy rule.

MystiKal
07-01-2005, 11:12 PM
±ƒƒ.üž¤ž•.„¡‚.ø«.¦£„‡/.¶§‡.¡ü«‚¡«.‚¢£.ž×„ž.„¢£§×¹.¿ü£‚.¡¶£§‡.‡¢þ„.¶ž„þ¹ž „.æ‰.¡ü¹.j¡‡‡¢ž‚.ü£‚²

Kenny_C.002
07-01-2005, 11:13 PM
Eagh, I've watched that before once and... gah!

The only thing I ever watch nowadays is Comedy Central. Reno 911 and Blue Collar Comedy rule.

What? You telling me that you don't watch that Sports Illustrated Swimsuit model TV program on Spike TV? XD

Kenny_C.002
07-01-2005, 11:16 PM
±ƒƒ.üž¤ž•.„¡‚.ø«.¦£„‡/.¶§‡.¡ü«‚¡«.‚¢£.ž×„ž.„¢£§×¹.¿ü£‚.¡¶£§‡.‡¢þ„.¶ž„þ¹ž „.æ‰.¡ü¹.j¡‡‡¢ž‚.ü£‚²

‚¡þ‡.ø¡üµ..ü$.¡ü¹.þ.¶£‡¢.¡ƒ•žž¹.‡¢¡‡.‚ž.„¢£§×¹.ü£‡ .ƒþ¤ž.‡¢žø.‡¢ž.¸£¹ž.«ž‡µ

MystiKal
07-01-2005, 11:20 PM
¯¡þ‡.….¡ƒ•žž.‚þ‡¢.ü£‡.ƒþ¤þüƒ.‡¢žø.‡¢ž.¸£¹ž.…`ø.‡¡× ¿þüƒ.¡¶£§‡.‚¢£.„¢£§×¹.‚ž.מ‡.þü.÷j€.¶ž„¹þž„.‡¢žøµ

Kenny_C.002
07-01-2005, 11:27 PM
‚ž××.‚ž.¡×•ž¡¹«.¢¡¤ž.‡¢ž.‚¢£×ž.¤£‡þüƒ.‡¢þüƒ.ƒ£þüƒ. £üµ..÷¢¡‡.„¢£§×¹.‡¡¿ž.¸¡•ž.£».‡¢ž.‚¢£×ž.ƒž‡‡þüƒ.þü .£•.£§‡.¦£•‡þ£üµ..žþ‡¢ž•.‚¡«/.‚ž`××.ÿ§„‡.‚¡þ‡.»£•.¦ž£¦×ž.‡£.¡¦¦×«.¶ž»£•ž.ø¡¿þüƒ .¹ž¸þ„þ£ü„µ..‡¢¡‡.„žžø„.‡£.¶ž.‡¢ž.¶ž„‡.øž‡¢£¹.•þƒ¢ ‡.ü£‚µ

ElimN8
07-01-2005, 11:42 PM
Okay. Here's what I got:

Might be Magnificent: Dark Blaziken - 0 votes
Might be Magnificent: Bron - 2 votes out
Might be Magnificent: Lan - 2 votes out
Might be Magnificent: Thantos - 1 vote out
Might be Magnificent: PaperFairy/Justin - 1 vote out
None have completed the quiz to my knowledge.

And....Welcome:

Magnificent Newb: Neo Pikachu
Magnificent Newb: Matthew

Welcome boys. Enjoy your stay. ;)

We'll figure things out later. That's my update for today! ;)
÷¢þ•¹.¡ü¹.»þü¡×.ü£.»£•.¶•£üµ.ªþ¿ž.‚ž.ž¤žü.üžž¹ž¹.‡ £.¸£ü¤žüž.£ü.‡¢¡‡µ

…`ø.ƒ£üü¡.ƒþ¤ž.º¡øþž.¡ü¹.‰ß.¡.¸¢¡ü¸žµ.¯¢£.þ„.÷¢¡ü‡ £„.ž}¡¸‡×«².…`¹.üžž¹.‡£.¿ü£‚.¢þø.¶ž‡‡ž•.¶ž»£•ž.ø¡¿ þüƒ.¡.¹ž¸þ„þ£üµ.€ü¹.….¹£ü`‡.¿ü£‚.¡¶£§‡.ª¡ü:.¢ž.„žž ø„.¡.¶þ‡.üž‚¶þ„¢.¶§‡.….‡¢þü¿.‚ž.„¢£§×¹.מ‡.¢þø.þü/.ž¤žü.þ».ÿ§„‡.‡£.„¦þ‡ž.¶•£üü«.¶£«µ.x·‰

MystiKal
07-01-2005, 11:54 PM
¯ž××.….„¡«.ü£.‡£.ª¡ü.»£•.£üž.¶þƒ.•ž¡„£ü.¢ž.¢¡„ü`‡. ž¤žü.¶žžü.¢ž•ž.»£•.¡.«ž¡•µ.….‡¢þü¿.‡£.¶ž.¡.øžø¶ž•. ¡‡.¡××.«£§.¢¡¤ž.‡£.¶ž.¢ž•ž.»£•.£¤ž•.£üž.«ž¡•µ

Kenny_C.002
07-02-2005, 12:00 AM
S¢.‡¢¡‡`„.ÿ§„‡.ü¡„‡«.ü$µ.®Œ..ð£.¢ž•ž`„.‚¢¡‡.‚ž.ƒ£‡ ·.š•£ü.(.£§‡:.ª¡ü.!.£§‡„/.).þü:.Œš.).þü:.÷¢¡ü‡£„.).£§‡:.¡ü¹.‰ß.).£§‡/.).þü

Sorry bron. A decision by the jury has said no. It's beyond my control now.

Incongruity
07-02-2005, 12:17 AM
×ø¡£/.ü$/.….¡ƒ•žž

ð¦þ‡þüƒ.¶•£ü.þ„.„£.ø§¸¢.ø£•ž.„¡‡þ„»«þüƒ.‡¢¡ü.מ¡¤þ üƒ.¶£‡¢.¶•£ü.¡ü¹.סü.£§‡

Neo Emolga
07-02-2005, 12:19 AM
10415704015615716404015515115614404015514504015114 60401110401411550401571461460401641571601511430540 40111040152165163164040144157040156157164040165156 14414516216316414115614404014104016315115614715414 50401641501511561470401711571650401601451571601541 45040141162145040163141171151156147054040163157040 11104014115504016316416514315304016715116415004015 71431641411540401651561641511540401110401431411560 40141143164165141154154171040146151147165162145040 15716516404016715014116404016415014504015014515415 40401511630401421451511561470401641411541531451440 40141142157165164040151156040164150151163040164150 16214514114405601501201501213114514115005404012311 30401511630401621511471501640401411421571651640401 64150145040127141162040146141172151156147040157165 16405604012415014504012212004015514117104014214504 01471571511561470401571531411710540401421651640401 64150145156040141147141151156054040111040167141163 04016415014504015715615417104016014516216315715604 01641570401411431641651411541541710401631651421551 51164040141156040141162164040145156164162171040164 15015116304014515616415116214504016714514515305604 01110401671411630401671571561441451621511561470401 67150145156040164150145040150145154154040141156171 15715614504014515416314504016714116304014114316416 51411541541710401471571511561470401641570401641651 62156040163157155145164150151156147040151156056040 10115614404016015414514116314505404014415704015615 71640401471451640401551450401631641411621641451440 40157156040164150145040103141160164151157156040103 15715616414516316405604011011315115504015614514116 21541710401641621511431531451440401551450401671511 64150040164150141164040167150145156040111040164150 15716514715016404015116404016715716515414404014214 50401501411561441541451440401641571641411541541710 40144151146146145162145156164154171056040116157160 14505601501201501212515616415115404011104014314115 60401471451640401511560401571560401641501451631450 40143157156166145162163141164151157156163054040103 151141157056015012

Incongruity
07-02-2005, 12:21 AM
4ס§ƒ¢„.¡‡.æ‰`„.¡‡‡žø¦‡„.‡£.¢¡üƒ.£§‡.‚þ‡¢.¸££×.¸•£ ‚¹4

ø¡ü/.¢ž`„.£ü׫.§„þüƒ.£¸‡¡×/.‡££/.ü£‡.¶þü¡•«´¢ž}´£¸‡¡×

MystiKal
07-02-2005, 12:26 AM
ª£×.«ž¡¢.æ‰.þ„.„§¸¢.¦££•.üž‚¶.ü£‚.¢ž.¢¡„.ü£.þ¹ž¡.‚ ¢¡‡.‚ž•ž.„¡«þüƒµ.

æ‰.….¹þ¹.«£§•.ø£ø³.ðžž.·‰.

Genesis 1.0
07-02-2005, 01:32 AM
¯¡‡ž•.¡ü¹.÷¡¸£.š£«²..Œ¡øøþ‡.…`ø.‡ž××þüƒ.«£§.‡¢þ„.„ ס¤ž•«/.ü£‡.‚¢¡‡.….„þƒüž¹.§¦.»£•³..….¿ü£‚.¡ü£‡¢ž•.ƒ•£§¦.£ ».¦ž£¦×ž.«£§.„þƒüž¹.§¦.»£•.þ‡.¡ü¹.‡¢ž«.•ž¡×׫.ƒ£‡. „§¸¿ž•ž¹.¡ü¹.…`ø.ü£‡.ž¤žü.£ü.‡¢ž.×þ„‡.£».üž‚¶„µ

¶‡‚/.¸££×.÷«•£üž.šþƒƒ§ü„.¦þ¸µ

‰µðµðµ´Œ¡üþ/.ð^/.^žüü«.….¹£ü`‡.¡¦¦•ž¸þ¡‡ž.×£‚ž•.×þ»ž»£•ø„.‡¡×¿þüƒ. „¢þ‡.¡¶£§‡.øž.¶ž¢þü¹.ø«.¶¡¸¿/.¹¡øøþ‡µ..šž„þ¹ž„/.¢£‚.‡¢ž.¢ž××.¡ø.….„§¦¦£„ž¹.‡£.¢þ¹ž.÷ç…ð.ø§¸¢.¥££× ²..…`ø.ƒ£þüƒ.‡£.ƒ•¡¶.„£øž‡¢þüƒ.‡£.ž¡‡.¡ü¹.‚¡‡¸¢.‡¢ þ„.¶×¡¸¿.ø¡•¿ž‡.¸£¦«.£».‡¢ž.ß¡ü‡¡„‡þ¸.@µ

^£üþ¸¢þ‚¡.šþ‡¸¢ž„µ

MystiKal
07-02-2005, 01:38 AM
÷¢¡ü¿„.ð«/.¡ü«‚¡«„.þ‡.»žž×„.ƒ•ž¡‡.„¡«þüƒ.„¢þ‡.‡¢¡‡.¡×ø£„‡.ü£ .£üž.¸¡ü.•ž¡¹µ.棂.‚ž.¸¡ü.¸§„„.‚þ‡¢£§‡.ƒž‡‡þüƒ.¶¡ü üž¹µ

Genesis 1.0
07-02-2005, 01:43 AM
-ž¡¢/.„¦ž¡¿þüƒ.£».‚¢þ¸¢/.‡¢¡‡.×þ‡‡×ž.‡•þ£.£».¶þ‡¸¢.¡„„.‡•¡þ‡£•„.¡•ž.ƒ£üü¡. ¦¡«.»£•.‡•¡„¢þüƒ.‡¢ž.ƒ•ž¡‡ž„‡.ø¡ü.‡£.‚¡×¿.‡¢ž.©¡•‡ ¢³

¯£ü¹ž•.þ».….¸¡ü.žø¡þ×.ð^.¡ü¹.^žüü«.¡ü.¡„„‚¢þ¦¦þüƒ²

MystiKal
07-02-2005, 01:47 AM
ª£×.þ».‡¢ž«.‚žü‡.¡•£§ü¹.¦•¡þ„þüƒ.«£§.¡ü¹.¡××.‡¢¡‡. „¢þ‡.¡‡.מ¡„‡.„£øž£üž.‚£§×¹.ƒž‡.„§„¦þ„£§„µ

Genesis 1.0
07-02-2005, 01:55 AM
‰»»‡µ..÷¢ž„ž.ø£ü¿ž«.ø£§‡¢ž¹.¶¡„‡¡•¹„.¡•ž.‡•¡„¢þüƒ. øž.þü.¸£¹žµ..У£¹.‡¢þüƒ.….¹ž¸þ¹ž¹.‡£.•ž¡¹.¶¡¸¿.¡.» ž‚/.….»£•.£üž.¿ü£‚.ÿ§„‡.¢£‚.¹ž¸ž¦‡þ¤ž.‡¢£„ž.!.¸¡ü.¶ž/.-ƒ„ž‡£.þ„.¦•£¶¡¶×«.‡¢ž.£ü׫.£üž.‚¢£.¡¸‡§¡×׫.¹£„žü` ‡.‡¡×¿.„¢þ‡.¡¶£§‡.øžµ

4Уž„.¡ü¹.¸•þž„.×þ¿ž.¡.×þ‡‡×ž.¶þ‡¸¢4

…„.þ‡.¡.»•£ƒ²..€.÷£¡¹²..S•.«£§.j£øø¡²

Neo Emolga
07-02-2005, 05:05 AM
…•‡†‹›ⁿ‡…••ⁿ«.‡¢ü¿‚ž.§×¹.§„ž.þ‡.¡ü«‡þ¿ž.‚¢£.þü.‡¢ž þ•. þƒ.øü¹..ƒþüƒ.ƒ§•ž.‡¢þ„.„¢þ‡.£§‡²ü¹¹.£üj¡ †‹›ⁿ‡

…«‡¢ž}£×‡£ø§¸¢.øžžþü‡£®Œ.‡¡×.…¹ž.«ž`‡.¿÷j¯¡þø¹4æ

ElimN8
07-02-2005, 05:06 AM
‰»»‡µ..÷¢ž„ž.ø£ü¿ž«.ø£§‡¢ž¹.¶¡„‡¡•¹„.¡•ž.‡•¡„¢þüƒ. øž.þü.¸£¹žµ..У£¹.‡¢þüƒ.….¹ž¸þ¹ž¹.‡£.•ž¡¹.¶¡¸¿.¡.» ž‚/.….»£•.£üž.¿ü£‚.ÿ§„‡.¢£‚.¹ž¸ž¦‡þ¤ž.‡¢£„ž.!.¸¡ü.¶ž/.-ƒ„ž‡£.þ„.¦•£¶¡¶×«.‡¢ž.£ü׫.£üž.‚¢£.¡¸‡§¡×׫.¹£„žü` ‡.‡¡×¿.„¢þ‡.¡¶£§‡.øžµ

4Уž„.¡ü¹.¸•þž„.×þ¿ž.¡.×þ‡‡×ž.¶þ‡¸¢4

…„.þ‡.¡.»•£ƒ²..€.÷£¡¹²..S•.«£§.j£øø¡²…ü.°÷`„.¸¡„ž/.¡××.‡¢•žžµ

¯ž××/.ü£‚.‡¢¡‡.¢ž.¿ü£‚„.‡¢ž.¸£¹ž/.‡¢ž•ž`„.ü£‡¢þüƒ.מ»‡.‡£.¹£.¶§‡.¸£øøžü„ž.‡¢ž.¡„„´¿ þ„„þüƒµ

4‰§¸¿ž•„.§¦4

EDIT: ¯÷ß².…„.æ‰.ÿ§„‡.‡•«þüƒ.£§‡.•¡ü¹£ø.¸¢¡•¡¸‡ž•„.£•.‚¢ ¡‡².Œ£ü`‡.‡ž××.øž.¢ž`„.‡•«þüƒ.‡£.¸•¡¸¿.‡¢ž.¸£¹ž.ø¡ ü§¡×׫µµµ

±üמ„„.£üž.£».«£§`„.¡.‡•¡þ‡£•µ.4ƒ×¡•ž„4

MystiKal
07-02-2005, 05:12 AM
ç¡¢¡.¤ž•«.»§üü«.桇ž

ªø¡£.¢ž.ø§„‡.¶ž.‡•«þüƒ.ø¡ü§¡×«.„þü¸ž.¡××.‡¢¡‡.¸¡øž .£§‡.‚¡„.ÿ§„‡.•¡ü¹£ø.‚£•¹„µ.®Œ

ElimN8
07-02-2005, 05:19 AM
…`¹.„‡¡•‡.§„þüƒ.þ‡.„¦¡•þüƒ×«µ.…».‚ž.ƒþ¤ž.¢þø.‡££.ø ¡ü«.„¡ø¦×ž„.‡£.‚£•¿.‚þ‡¢.¢ž.ø¡«.¸¡‡¸¢.£ü.‡£.‡¢ž.¦¡ ‡‡ž•üµ

÷¢žü.¡ƒ¡þü/.ø¡«¶ž.¢ž`„.ÿ§„‡.‡•«þüƒ.‡£.„¸¡•ž.§„µ :tongue:

MystiKal
07-02-2005, 05:23 AM
æ¡¢.….‡¢þü¿.¢ž`„.‡•«þüƒ.‡£.„¸¡•ž.§„.‡¢žþ•„.ü£.‚¡«. ¢ž.¸£§×¹.»þƒ§•ž.‡¢þ„.„‡§»».£§‡µ.

…‡.‚£§×¹.¶ž.‚¡«.‡£.¢¡•¹µ

Neo Emolga
07-02-2005, 05:27 AM
Vs lbh npghnyyl fcrag gur gvzr gb gel naq genafyngr gung guvaxvat V tbg zl unaqf ba gur pbqr, gura vg jnf jbegu vg.

%54%77%6F%20%63%61%6E%20%70%6C%61%79%20%61%74%20%7 9%6F%75%72%20%67%61%6D%65%2E%00

MystiKal
07-02-2005, 05:29 AM
S¿.ü§¶.†§þ‡.¦•ž‡žü¹þüƒ.‡£.¶ž.¸££×.¡ü¹.§„þüƒ.£§•.מ ž‡.„¦ž¡¸¿.¶þ‡¸¢µ.·‰

Caite-chan
07-02-2005, 05:30 AM
How about posting it so I can SEE WTF YOUR SAYING!

MystiKal
07-02-2005, 05:35 AM
How about posting it so I can SEE WTF YOUR SAYING!

ç¡¢¡.«£§.‚þ××.üž¤ž•.„žž.‚¢¡‡.‚ž.„¡«µ

÷硇`„.•þƒ¢‡.üþƒƒž•µ

ElimN8
07-02-2005, 05:36 AM
ç¡¢¡.‚£§×¹ü`‡.«£§.×þ¿ž.‡¢¡‡.«£§.„‡§¦þ¹.¶þ‡¸¢.„£.¶§ ‡.¡.¢ž¡¹×£¸¿.£ü.«£§•.¶£«»•þžü¹µ.¥¡•ž»§×.°÷.„£øž.£» .‡¢ž.£‡¢ž•.øžø¶ž•„.øþƒ¢‡.‡¡¿ž.£»»žü„ž.‡£.‡¢¡‡µ.xa~

Vs lbh npghnyyl fcrag gur gvzr gb gel naq genafyngr gung guvaxvat V tbg zl unaqf ba gur pbqr, gura vg jnf jbegu vg.

%54%77%6F%20%63%61%6E%20%70%6C%61%79%20%61%74%20%7 9%6F%75%72%20%67%61%6D%65%2E%00%59%65%61%68%20%74% 6F%6F%20%62%61%64%20%69%74%20%74%6F%6F%6B%20%61%6C %6C%20%6F%66%20%74%77%6F%20%73%65%63%6F%6E%64%73%2 0%74%6F%20%66%69%6E%64%20%6F%75%74%20%74%68%61%74% 20%79%6F%75%20%68%61%64%6E%27%74%20%63%72%61%63%6B %65%64%20%73%68%69%74%2E%00

Naq avpr gel hfvat EBG13 ohg V'z gjb fgrcf nurnq bs lbh.

Check. :smoker:

MystiKal
07-02-2005, 05:46 AM

%54%77%6F%20%63%61%6E%20%70%6C%61%79%20%61%74%20%7 9%6F%75%72%20%67%61%6D%65%2E%00

%50%6F%6F%72%20%4E%50%77%65%20%63%61%6E%20%70%6C%6 1%79%20%74%68%61%74%20%67%61%6D%65%20%61%6C%73%6F% 00

Neo Emolga
07-02-2005, 05:58 AM
05605505505504005605505604005505605505504005505605 50550400550550560560550550400570400560550560560400 55056056056040056056056056040057040055056040055056 05505504005605505505504005505604005605505605604005 60560550560400570400560550550550400560550560400560 40056055056040057040056056056055040056055040057040 05505505604005605605504005605505604005704005605605 60400560560560550400560400560560550560400550550560 40057040055056055056040055056055055040055056040056 05505505604005605505604005505505605605505504005704 00560560560550400570400560550550550400560560560550 40055056055055040055056055055040057040055056040055 05505605504005505505605604005605605605504005505505 60400570400550550560400560560550400550560400550550 56040056055056055056055040057040055056040056055040 05505505605504005704005605605505604005605505604005 60550550560400550560560560400560550400550550560550 40055056055055040056055056056040055055056056055055 04005704005605605605504005704005605605504005505605 60560400550560550560400560550560400570400550550560 40056056055040056056056055040056056055056040057040 05605605604005505604005505505605504005704005505505 60550400560560560550400560550560400560560550560400 57040055056056056040056056056056040055055056040057 04005605605505604005505605605604005505605605604005 60550400560550560550560550400570400550560550560400 56055056040055056056056040055056055056040055056055 05504005605505604005704005505605505604005604005505 60560560400550550550400550560400550550550400550560 55055040056055056056040057040055055056040056056055 04005605605605504005605504005505605605504005704005 60550550550400560550560400560550550550550560400560 40056055056040057040055040056055056040056055056040 05505605605504005605605505604005704005505505504005 60550560560400570400560550550400560560560560400560 56055056040055055056040057040055056055055040055056 05605604005505605605604005505605605504005605605605 50400560550400550400570400550560400550550560400570 40055056040055056055055040055056055055040057040055 05505604005605605504005605605605504005605605505604 00570400560550550550400560550560400560560560550400 56040055055056055040057040056056055056040056056055 04005605605605504005505505604005605505605505605504 0

Actually, to tell the truth, I find this mildly entertaining.

ElimN8
07-02-2005, 06:15 AM
Yeah well, have fun (http://elimn8.4lifenet.net/havefun.txt) with this one. :twisted:

07-02-2005, 10:02 AM
-£§`•ž.ø£•ž.§¦¦þ‡«.‡¢¡ü.§„§¡×.ð«/.ס„‡.‡þøž.«£§.‚ž•ž.¢ž•ž.«£§.¸£§×¹.¢¡ü¹×ž.¡.ÿ£¿žµ. šž„þ¹ž„.þ‡`„.ü£‡.¶ž¢þü¹.«£§•.¶¡¸¿.þ».«£§.¸¡ü.„žž.þ ‡.·‰

Anyway won't be here next week, see you all later.

Neo Emolga
07-02-2005, 11:41 AM
Lol, all of you are taking me way too seriously. Especially you, Nate. :crackup:

And VT, don't believe everything you see on AIM. I didn't spend "hours" looking in Google for the code, you know I don't have the patience. Maybe five minutes for curosity's sake. Trust me, getting binary, octal and ROT-13 only took about two, and any moron can get them if they know what they're looking for. And no, I never lose sleep over stupid sh!t like this. I've tricked Bron into thinking my War RP character was an escaped mental hospital patient who joined the circus (I couldn't believe how long he actually thought that was true), and sorry to say, but you believed it all the same way he did.

On a side note, see you next week, Dani. Have fun on your holiday, if that's in fact what you're doing.

Incongruity
07-02-2005, 03:20 PM
this is already lame, just speak normally unless you actually have something to hide

and VT, stop your NP-hating.

I think the codec's broken or something? or just me

so who knows right now?

-ElimN8 (Perhaps using it too much.. :susp:)
-me
-Genesis (although I don't understand why we let that nub in and not NP) :tongue:
-Dani
-Kenny
-VT
-Ygseto

So in other words, its no longer a secret.

Oh well, n8 will make another codec once this one gets leaked.... Or I'll just modify the coding and make a codec of my own!!! ahahhahahahahhah

I feel we need a guideline for "When to use the code", and we only use it according to those guidelines. Here are a few examples to exchange pr0n (although n8 is greedy so he won't share...) to describe sexual activities in visual detail to laugh at/flame bron (jk, btw, this is just a reference at when NP said, "I wonder how many times bron has been insulted using that code") to point and laugh at NP (reserved for VT only; all other members get 1 NP-flame per week) to laugh at/flame all other members to curse music/movie/tv piracy to use if we ever need a very pathetic but substantial ego boost to discuss how not to get caught while using the code to discuss hidden knowledge (TMA-only)Yes, they were in priority from highest->lowest

Caite-chan
07-02-2005, 03:58 PM
-Genesis (although I don't understand why we let that nub in and not NP) :tongue:

You BETTER watch who you talk to. You have no room to be talking like that.

Incongruity
07-02-2005, 04:02 PM
¡¢/.üø/.þ‡`„.‚£•¿þüƒ.¡ƒ¡þü.£µs

«ž¡¢/.¡¶£§‡.‡¢¡‡.„«´.….øž¡ü.s³.ƒ×£•þ£§„.מ¡¹ž•µµ.··5

….‡¢þü¿.‚ž.¸£§×¹.ž¡„þ׫.מ‡.®.þü.¡¶£§‡.‡¢ž.¸£¹ž/.¶§‡.„£øž.£».‡¢ž.£‡¢ž•.øžø¶ž•„.øþƒ¢‡.ü£‡.×þ¿ž.‡¢¡‡

€ü¹.‡£ü«/.„ž•þ£§„׫/.„¢§‡.‡¢ž.ß±¥^.±‰³.….¿ü£‚.‚¢£.¢ž.þ„

Œ¡üþ/.«£§`•ž.£¶¤þ£§„׫.ø£•ž.§¦¦þ‡«/.¶ž¸¡§„ž.«£§.¸¡ü`‡.‡¡¿ž.‡¢ž.ÿ£¿ž„.£».„«

S¢/.¶«.‡¢ž.‚¡«/.÷£ü«tð¢¡üžt¥¡¦‡þ¡ü.¥¢¡•þ„ø¡µµµ

ðç±÷.÷ç©.ß±¥^.±‰.-S±.ß±¥^…æÐ.j€æ¯çS¼©

….¦•ž´žø¦‡þ¤ž×«.•žÿž¸‡.ž¤ž•.ƒþ¤þüƒ.‡¢ž.¸£¹ž.‡£.¢ž•

it was a joke that you probably could have understood, since you probably know, but you don't know that I know, so you took it insultingly

btw: 20 more posts and I have to start deleting my old posts to keep my post count at a constant level :tongue:

Neo Emolga
07-02-2005, 04:37 PM
this is already lame, just speak normally unless you actually have something to hide

and VT, stop your NP-hating.

I think the codec's broken or something? or just me

Just you. Good thing VT was there to help you it working again, eh? :wink:

I feel we need a guideline for "When to use the code", and we only use it according to those guidelines. Here are a few examples

• to exchange pr0n (although n8 is greedy so he won't share...)

Come on, how hard it is to find pr0n on the internet? Pft, you can run into it without even intentionally looking for it.

• to describe sexual activities in visual detail

Again, haven't we all heard the best cases already? :rolleyes:

• to laugh at/flame bron (jk, btw, this is just a reference at when NP said, "I wonder how many times bron has been insulted using that code")

I don't even need to be able to decode it to know that was going on.

• to point and laugh at NP (reserved for VT only; all other members get 1 NP-flame per week)

I've always loved attention. :hungry:

• to laugh at/flame all other members

Oh, do have fun with that.

• to curse

Lol, just can't hold back that potty mouth of yours, can you? That's okay, I'm guilty of it too.

• music/movie/tv piracy

Ah yes, the luxaries in life.

• to use if we ever need a very pathetic but substantial ego boost

Yeah, nothing like a little GeekSpeek to draw in the crowd.

• to discuss how not to get caught while using the code

The only thing you'd have against you is suspicion. And congrats, you just proved it!

• to discuss hidden knowledge (TMA-only)

I'm sure you know how to use AIM by now.

Tanooki_John
07-02-2005, 05:14 PM
Lol, all of you are taking me way too seriously. Especially you, Nate. :crackup:

And VT, don't believe everything you see on AIM. I didn't spend "hours" looking in Google for the code, you know I don't have the patience. Maybe five minutes for curosity's sake. Trust me, getting binary, octal and ROT-13 only took about two, and any moron can get them if they know what they're looking for. And no, I never lose sleep over stupid sh!t like this. I've tricked Bron into thinking my War RP character was an escaped mental hospital patient who joined the circus (I couldn't believe how long he actually thought that was true), and sorry to say, but you believed it all the same way he did.

On a side note, see you next week, Dani. Have fun on your holiday, if that's in fact what you're doing.

Hey, Neo_Pikachu, I really like this place. It really seems everyone gets allong well here. How have you been? I hope I do well here as well.

The End
07-02-2005, 05:17 PM
i must say cheerio

Incongruity
07-02-2005, 06:12 PM
NP... ummm.... what?

do you and VT hate eachother or something :eh:

Neo Emolga
07-02-2005, 06:20 PM
Actually, this whole thing was meant to be a joke. After I asked him for the codec and he refused to show it, I then started playing with his mind. But in truth, we don't hate each other.

At first, not knowing the codec was pissing me off, but I eventually stopped caring. I honestly think that even if I knew what it was, I probably wouldn't be that intrested in it. After all, you yourself said it was mostly sex related. But as far as I know, internet pr0n doesn't turn me on like it does with other people. Get a real girl, not something digital.

Incongruity
07-02-2005, 06:25 PM
lmao, it's not as sex-related as I portrayed it to be; it's more flaming, gratuitous cursing, and discussion of how annoying we are

and NP: you didn't like the "codec" I showed you? ;)

MystiKal
07-02-2005, 07:23 PM
…».‡¢ž«.¹þ¹ü`‡.¸¡•ž.¡¶£§‡.þ‡.„£.ø§¸¢.‡¢ž«.‚£§×¹ü`‡ .¶ž.¶•þüƒþüƒ.þ‡.§¦.¡××.‡¢ž.‡þøžµ.

Caite-chan
07-02-2005, 11:09 PM
While you people SPAM away...I vote for Lan to be apart of TMA.

.AzureLight
07-02-2005, 11:14 PM
Lol, that rimed...

OMG... I got 2 votes for, and 2 votes against... :dazed:

ElimN8
07-02-2005, 11:34 PM
…».‡¢ž«.¹þ¹ü`‡.¸¡•ž.¡¶£§‡.þ‡.„£.ø§¸¢.‡¢ž«.‚£§×¹ü`‡ .¶ž.¶•þüƒþüƒ.þ‡.§¦.¡××.‡¢ž.‡þøžµ.Who the hell is "they"?

Anyways, I agree with SK completely. I was about to suggest the very same thing when I got caught up in a furious code war with NP. (Which I believe I won, because I don't see a response to or acknowledgment of the last message I sent. :tongue: )

€ü¹.¢ž«/.þ».«£§.þü¤žü‡ž¹.«£§•.£‚ü.¸£¹ž.«£§`¹.¶ž.§„þüƒ.þ‡.× þ¿ž.¡.¸¢ž¡¦.¦•£„‡þ‡§‡ž.‡££µ. :tongue:

Also,
….¦•ž´žø¦‡þ¤ž×«.•žÿž¸‡.ž¤ž•.ƒþ¤þüƒ.‡¢ž.¸£¹ž.‡£.¢ž• isn't even a dispute in my books.

MystiKal
07-02-2005, 11:41 PM
….øž¡ü‡.ð¢¡üž.¡ü¹.æ‰.‡¢ž«.„¡«.þ‡`„.„¦¡ø.¶§‡.þ».‡¢ž «.¢¡¹.‡¢þž•.£‚ü.¸£¹ž.‡¢ž«.‚£§×¹.¶ž.¡¶§„þüƒ.þ‡.¡×„£ µ

Genesis 1.0
07-02-2005, 11:46 PM
Shane, hats off to you for defending a newb like myself.

Œ¡üþ/.»£•.‡¢ž.•ž¸£•¹/.….¹£ü`‡.‡¢þü¿.….¸£§×¹.¦£„„þ¶×«.ƒž‡.¡ü«.ø£•ž.`§¦¦þ ‡«`/.….‡¢þü¿.….¢þ‡.‡¢¡‡.×þøþ‡.¡.«ž¡•.£•.!.¡ƒ£/.×£×µ

€ü¹.‚¢žü.‡¢ž.¢ž××.¹£.….ø£¤ž.§¦.‡¢ž.ס¹¹ž•/.‡¢¡‡.ÿ£¶.„¢þüþüƒ.桇ž`„.„¢£ž„.þ„.×££¿þüƒ.¦•ž‡‡«.ƒ ££¹.•þƒ¢‡.ü£‚µ

Caite-chan
07-02-2005, 11:59 PM
Lol...I just do what I do and nothing less.

EDIT: §ü µü» ^ü±§ ɞ £±±# ¿æü»Éæþ žµ@ž ¥üô ¢@æž ôæ^±%§ž@æ^ »µ@ž ɤ §@¥Éæþ

ElimN8
07-03-2005, 12:39 AM
Lol...I just do what I do and nothing less.

EDIT: §ü µü» ^ü±§ ɞ £±±# ¿æü»Éæþ žµ@ž ¥üô ¢@æž ôæ^±%§ž@æ^ »µ@ž ɤ §@¥ÉæþYou want SPAM? ^There's your SPAM.

Seriously, it didn't work when NP did it, why do you think it would work now?

Shane, hats off to you for defending a newb like myself.

Œ¡üþ/.»£•.‡¢ž.•ž¸£•¹/.….¹£ü`‡.‡¢þü¿.….¸£§×¹.¦£„„þ¶×«.ƒž‡.¡ü«.ø£•ž.`§¦¦þ ‡«`/.….‡¢þü¿.….¢þ‡.‡¢¡‡.×þøþ‡.¡.«ž¡•.£•.!.¡ƒ£/.×£×µ

€ü¹.‚¢žü.‡¢ž.¢ž××.¹£.….ø£¤ž.§¦.‡¢ž.ס¹¹ž•/.‡¢¡‡.ÿ£¶.„¢þüþüƒ.桇ž`„.„¢£ž„.þ„.×££¿þüƒ.¦•ž‡‡«.ƒ ££¹.•þƒ¢‡.ü£‚µ¯¢¡‡.¹£.«£§.„¡«.ƒ§«„².j«.„¢£ž„.¡•ž.ƒ ž‡‡þüƒ.¿þü¹.£».¹þ•‡«µ. :tongue:

Caite-chan
07-03-2005, 12:57 AM
Not really...I'm just giving you a taste of your own crap.

ElimN8
07-03-2005, 01:09 AM
Really? Because I've tasted my own crap and it tastes nothing like that.

So, „‡£¦.¶žþüƒ.¡.„£§•.¶þ‡¸¢.¡ü¹.„§¸¿.þ‡.§¦µ.j¡«¶ž.þ».« £§.‚ž•žü`‡.„£.‡ž„‡£„‡ž•£ü¡×.¦ž£¦×ž.‚£§×¹.¡¸‡§¡×׫. •ž„¦ž¸‡.«£§µ

Kenny_C.002
07-03-2005, 09:52 PM
{§þž‡.ð«µ.4ž¤þ×4..….„‡þ××.¸¡ü`‡.‡ž××.þ».«£§.‚ž•ž.¡ ¸‡§¡×׫.‡•«þüƒ.‡£.•žø¡þü.þü.„ž¸•ž¸«.£•.þ».«£§.‚ž•ž .ÿ§„‡.þü¸£ø¦£‡žü‡.þü.‡¢¡‡.„¦ž¸þ»þ¸.¡•ž¡µ..ߧüü«.¡. ¸ž•‡¡þü.„£øž¶£¹«.¹þ¹ü`‡.ƒ£.£ü.‡£.•ž¤ž¡×.þ‡.¡××.‡£. ž¤ž•«£üž/.ž¢²

And I love you guys too. :)

‰µðµðµ´Œ¡üþ/.ð^/.^žüü«.….¹£ü`‡.¡¦¦•ž¸þ¡‡ž.×£‚ž•.×þ»ž»£•ø„.‡¡×¿þüƒ. „¢þ‡.¡¶£§‡.øž.¶ž¢þü¹.ø«.¶¡¸¿/.¹¡øøþ‡µ..šž„þ¹ž„/.¢£‚.‡¢ž.¢ž××.¡ø.….„§¦¦£„ž¹.‡£.¢þ¹ž.÷ç…ð.ø§¸¢.¥££× ²..…`ø.ƒ£þüƒ.‡£.ƒ•¡¶.„£øž‡¢þüƒ.‡£.ž¡‡.¡ü¹.‚¡‡¸¢.‡¢ þ„.¶×¡¸¿.ø¡•¿ž‡.¸£¦«.£».‡¢ž.ß¡ü‡¡„‡þ¸.@µ

S¢/.¡ü¹.ÿ§„‡.»£•.«£§•.þü»£/.ð«/.‚¢žü.¢¡¤ž.….æS÷.¡¸‡ž¹.×þ¿ž.‡¢þ„.þü.‡¢ž.¦¡„‡µµµ£¢. „¡«.!.£•.(.«ž¡•„²..ß¡¸ž.þ‡.ø¡ü/.ø«.¶ž¢¡¤þ£§•.¢¡„ü`‡.¸¢¡üƒž¹.£üž.¶þ‡.‚¢žü.þ‡.¸£øž„ .‡£.«£§/.¶§‡.«£§•„.¸ž•‡¡þü׫.¢¡¤ž.¸¢¡üƒž¹µ

ð«/.ƒ¡øž/.„ž‡/.¡ü¹.ø¡‡¸¢µ

ß¡¸ž.þ‡.ø¡ü/.«£§`¤ž.¶žžü.¸¡××þüƒ.øž.×£‚ž•.×þ»ž»£•ø.¡ø£üƒ.£‡¢ž• .‡¢þüƒ„.»£•.¡ƒž„/.¡ü¹.«£§`•ž.‡ž××þüƒ.øž.«£§.¸¡ü`‡.¹£.þ‡.‚¢žü.….‡¡×¿ .¶¡¸¿²..Ðþ¤ž.øž.¡.¶•ž¡¿/.…`¤ž.¹£üž.þ‡.»£•.«ž¡•„.¡ü¹.æS¯.«£§.„‡¡•‡.¡¸‡þüƒ.¹ §ø¶¡„„.‡£.ø«.•žø¡•¿„/.‚¢žü.þ‡`„.¶žžü.‡¢ž.„¡øž.‡¢þüƒ.»£•.¡××.‡¢þ„.‡þøž². .j¡«¶ž.þü.«£§•.üž}‡.×þ»ž.«£§.¸¡ü.¹£.þ‡.מƒþ‡µ

€ü¹.»£•.‡¢ž.•ž¸£•¹·.jþ¸•£¶þ£.x.¦¢«„þ¸„µ

Genesis 1.0
07-04-2005, 01:06 AM
Сøž/.ðž‡/.¡ü¹.j¡‡¸¢²..æ£/.….‡¢þü¿.«£§`•ž.„‡þ××.¡‡.ª£¤ž/.‰•þü¸ž„„µ

‰»»‡µ..….¢¡¤žü`‡.¸¢¡üƒž¹.þü.‡¢¡‡.•ž„¦ž¸‡.žþ‡¢ž•/.«£§`•ž.•þƒ¢‡/.«£§•.•ž¦£ü„ž.¢¡„.¡×‚¡«„.¶žžü.×þ¿ž.‡¢þ„.¡ü¹.ø«.•ž¦ ×þž„.¢¡¤ž.¡×‚¡«„.¶žžü.ÿ§„‡.¡„.‚þ¸¿ž¹/.ƒ§ž„„.«£§.ÿ§„‡.ƒ£‡.þü.‡¢ž.ƒ•££¤ž.£».ü£‡.¶žþüƒ.£¦¦ £„ž¹µ..瞢/.¡ü«‡þøž.«£§•.Œž¦žü¹„.‚ž¡•.£§‡/.…`××.¶ž.ƒ×¡¹.‡£.מ¡¤ž/.ÿ§„‡.„¡«.‡¢ž.‚£•¹.º¡¸¿/.…`¹.ÿ§„‡.¢¡‡ž.‡£.¦§‡.¡.¸•¡¸¿.þü.‡¢¡‡.žƒ£.£».«£§•` „µ

¶‡‚/.jþ¸•£¶þ£.w.Œþøž.¡.Œ£¨žü/.¡ü«.¶¡„¿ž‡¶¡××.„¸¢£×¡•„¢þ¦.¢¡¤þüƒ.¶¡„‡¡•¹.¸¡ü.¹£. ‡¢¡‡/.…`ø.¦•ž‡‡«.„§•ž.‡¢¡‡`„.‚¢¡‡.ºž„„þ¸¡.ðþø¦„£ü.‡££¿. ¡„.‚ž××µ..€.‡•§ž.¸£§•„ž.£».Оü§þ„/.•þƒ¢‡²

.AzureLight
07-04-2005, 01:41 AM
W'@t t#e f*c^ @re u $@%!*6?

Lol... :dazed:

Genesis 1.0
07-04-2005, 01:49 AM
Meh, I just read through the Chat thread and man, that's alot of carnage.

Neo Emolga
07-04-2005, 02:09 AM
Meh, I just read through the Chat thread and man, that's alot of carnage.

Yeah, the whole day has been... really beautiful... :ermm:

I hope for all our sanity's sake that kind of thing doesn't happen again...

The Elite Ygseto
07-04-2005, 04:18 AM
….‚£§×¹.×£¤ž.‡£.•ž¡¹.*%q.¸£¹ž¹.¦£„‡„/.þ.•ž¡×׫.‚£§×¹µ.š§‡.þ‡.‡¡¿ž„.„£.»§¸¿þüƒ.×£üƒ³.

¯ž×¸£øž.ª¡ü³

….ÿ§„‡.•ž¡¹.‡¢ž.†§ž„‡þ£ü„.£ü.‡¢ž.»þ•„‡.¦¡ƒž/.¡ü¹.¹¡øü³.…`ø.„£.ƒ×¡¹.þ`ø.¡ü.£×¹.øžøž¶ž•µ.®Œ

ElimN8
07-04-2005, 04:49 AM
Seto: Basically, the nubs got mad they couldn't read what we were saying, called it SPAM, then NP used it as cover for banning people senselessly. He's also made it a rule that we can't use the code or else our messages face deletion.

You didn't miss much. :tongue2:

The Elite Ygseto
07-04-2005, 05:14 AM
No more code then?

….¸¡ü.¸¡•ž.מ„„/.»§¸¿ž•„³.4¼§ü„.¡•£§ü¹.„¸•ž¡øþüƒ.`»§¸¿ž•„³`4

Neo Emolga
07-04-2005, 05:42 AM
You always accuse me of banning people senselessly... :ermm:

I don't actually enjoy it, you know.

Caite-chan
07-04-2005, 05:44 AM
Just because some of us think it's SPAM and want it gone don't make us nubs. -.-

The Elite Ygseto
07-04-2005, 05:47 AM
It's not SPAM, it's not stupid, pointless, or anoying.

NP ruined all the fun... -cries-

»§¸¿µµµ.÷¢þ„.þ„.ø«.ס„‡.¸£¹ž.….ƒ§ž„„µ

Caite-chan
07-04-2005, 05:54 AM
It was okay because it was kept here. Then people draged it out into other parts of the forum.

The Elite Ygseto
07-04-2005, 05:55 AM
Oh, now that makes it SPAM. If its kept in here is it okay NP?

Caite-chan
07-04-2005, 05:58 AM
I doubt it after this whole thing was made a big deal. Ryan won't be happy about all of this.

The Elite Ygseto
07-04-2005, 06:00 AM
Ryan rarely does anything on the fourm. The G-mods have most of the power.

Caite-chan
07-04-2005, 06:02 AM
True but he usually handles all the trouble when the G-Mods can't.

Neo Emolga
07-04-2005, 06:59 AM
Oh, now that makes it SPAM. If its kept in here is it okay NP?

I'm talking to Kenny about it. He's more in charge of this team than I am (heck of a lot more, but anyway), and second, I don't want to sound like I'm writing the policies when I shouldn't be. But by all means, don't flash it around in Other Chat where people aren't going to understand it and begin to get paranoid that everything you say in this code is against them. That's how all these fights start up in the first place. If it's all the way in here, no one is really going to care if they don't ever see it. Some teams even create their own forums, and no one has a clue what goes on there.

And second, if you're going to make this code a "TMA only" secret message thing, then what I don't get is why some TMA members get to see it and others don't. And for the record, VT was always a part of Nox, he only recently joined TMA. Why he gets the code and not some of your more senior members who have been a part of the team far longer than he has is I something I still can't understand. And hate to say it, but those senior members are beginning to suspect that other TMA members are against them too. You're only damaging your own team this way.

You can go ahead and make TMA screening as hard as you like to make sure this code isn't leaked around, but at least give it to every faithful member so they don't feel like they're not even a part of the team anymore. Either that, or don't use it at all. Yeah, most teams want to avoid eavesdroppers coming in their thread and seeing everything they have planned, and yeah, maybe you did find a solution for that. But don't go using it like a weapon outside the TMA thread, and at least give it to your members for them to use as well. Try putting yourself in the shoes of someone who can't even read what's been written in these messages, and can't understand that after so much time of being faithful to TMA and after finally coming back for its reunion, they get shut out like this for no good reason.

But like I said, I would like to see a response from Kenny himself before some decision is reached.

Kenny_C.002
07-04-2005, 11:42 AM
I don't mind code in the TMA thread and I certainly don't actually care whether members get it or not. Generally speaking quite franky NP everything we've said in code probably is what you know of already. Ask N8 for it if you feel compelled to want it. Since it's his code, and I shouldn't have the power to decide for him.

And to Genesis:

…`ø.ƒ×¡¹.‡¢¡‡.‚ž`¤ž.ƒ£‡‡žü.‡£.‡¢ž.ø§‡§¡×.¡ü‡¡ƒ£üþ„ ‡þ¸.•ž×¡‡þ£ü„¢þ¦.‡¢žüµ..ª££¿þüƒ.»£•‚¡•¹.‡£.¶ž¡‡þüƒ .«£§•.¡„„.‚þ‡¢.ø£•ž.þü„§×‡„/.ð«µ.®Œ

€ü¹.£¢.¦×ž¡„ž/.øþ¸•£¶þ£.x.¦¢«„þ¸„.¡××.‡¢ž.‚¡«µ..…`¤ž.üž¤ž•.„žžü. ¦•£»ž„„£•„.¡„.¶¡¹.¡.¦¢«„þ¸„.©°©¼.þü.‡¢ž.¢þ„‡£•«.£» .±.£».÷µ..çž××/.‡¢ž.©üƒ×þ„¢.¹ž¦¡•‡øžü‡.¢¡„.¶ž‡‡ž•.¦•£»„.‡¢¡ü.¦¢«„ þ¸„/.¡ü¹.‡¢¡‡`„.„¡«þüƒ.¡.×£‡µ..º§„‡.»£•.ƒ££‡.øž¡„§•ž/.‡¢ž«.‡¢•£‚.þü.‡¢ž.‚£•„‡.÷€„.¦£„„þ¶×ž.‡£.•£§ü¹.£»» .‡¢ž.¦¡¸¿¡ƒžµ..棂.øþ¸•£¶þ£µµµ‚ž`¤ž.ƒ£‡.‡¢ž.¦ž•»ž¸ ‡.¶¡×¡ü¸ž.¶ž‡‚žžü.‡¢ž.þøø§ü£×£ƒ«/.ƒžüž‡þ¸„/.¡ü¹.¶þ£¸¢žø.‚•¡¦ž¹.þü‡£.£üž.¦¡¸¿¡ƒžµ..šž„þ¹ž„.‡¢¡ ‡/.š¥ç.¡ü¹.jÐ-.¦•£»„.¡•ž.¡ø£üƒ.‡¢ž.¶ž„‡.jµŒµ.‰¢.Œµ„.¡•£§ü¹µ..€ü¹ .…`ø.ü£‡.ž¤žü.ƒ£þüƒ.þü‡£.‡¢ž.¦ž‡‡«.»££×þ„¢.þü„§×‡„ .£ü.‡¢ž.„§¶ÿž¸‡.¶«.¸¡××þüƒ.þü.„‡§¦þ¹.¸ž×ž¶•þ‡þž„.¡ „.ž}¡ø¦×ž„µ.®Œ

The Elite Ygseto
07-04-2005, 05:29 PM
^žüü«/.‡¢¡‡.ø¡¹ž.¡¶„£×‡×«.ü£.„žü¸ž.‡£.øžµ.®Œ

…jS.…».¦ž£¦×ž.ƒž‡.ø¡¹.¡‡.‡¢ž.¸£¹ž/.‡¢žü.„£.‚¢¡‡µ.€××.‡¢þ„.þ„.¡.¦£¿žø£ü.»£•§øµ.ð£øž.‚ £§×¹.„¡«.þ‡„.„£øž‡¢þüƒ.¶þƒƒž•/.¶§‡.‡¢¡‡„.¡××.þ‡.•ž¡×׫.þ„/.¡.»£•§øµ.÷¢ž«.¸¡ü.ƒž‡.£¤ž•.þ‡µ

The Elite Ygseto
07-04-2005, 05:59 PM
Sorry about that.

BTW: I give DC 1 vote for.

Caite-chan
07-04-2005, 06:06 PM
I vote 1 against DC.

Incongruity
07-04-2005, 07:21 PM
I openly vote against Lan

edit: wait, wtg? I make ajoke about sharing porn via code and NP uses it against the code?

wow, this is moderately asexual

wtg? X and VT temp banned?

I leave for a weekend and all goes to heck

wow, Neo loves shane...

ElimN8
07-04-2005, 07:36 PM
SK: Tell me about it. I've been waiting for Ryan to get on so I can discuss it with him.

But NP doesn't seem to mind the code in here, so whatever.

Genesis; Kenny:

jþü¹.þ».….ÿ§ø¦.þü.¢ž•ž.»£•.¡.„ž¸²

jþ¸•£¶þ£².¯‡»².ð£.«£§.øž¡ü.×þ¿ž.¡ø£ž¶¡ž.¡ü¹.„¢þ‡². Œ§¹ž/.»§¸¿.‡¢¡‡µ.

÷¢þü¿.¡¶£§‡.¡ü«.ð¸þ´ßþ.ø£¤þž.«£§`¤ž.ž¤ž•.„žžüµ.棂 .‡¢þü¿.£».‚¢¡‡.¶•¡ü¸¢.£».„¸þžü¸ž.‡¢ž.¸¢¡•¡¸‡ž•„.‚£ §×¹.¢¡¤ž.üžž¹ž¹.‡£.þø¦•£¤ž.§¦£ü.þü.£•¹ž•.»£•.‡¢ž.ø £¤þž.‡£.š©¥Sj©.¡.ð¸þ´ßþ/.¡ü¹.ü£‡.ÿ§„‡.¡.‚¢¡‡.þ».‡¢þ„.¢¡¦¦žüž¹.•þƒ¢‡.ü£‚².… .¶ž×þž¤ž.‡¢ž.‡ž•ø.«£§`•ž.„ž¡•¸¢þüƒ.»£•.‚£§×¹.¶ž.‰¢ «„þ¸„µ

‰¢«„þ¸„.þ„.ƒ£þüƒ.‡£.¶ž.‚¢¡‡.‚þ××.¡××£‚.§„.‡£.¹þ„¸£ ¤ž•.÷þøž.÷•¡¤ž×µ.€ü¹.„£••«.¶§‡.‡¢¡‡.ÿ§„‡.¶ž¡‡„.‡¢ž .¢ž××.£§‡.£».ƒž•ø„.¡ü«.¹¡«µ

Incongruity
07-04-2005, 07:42 PM
Meh, whatever; X and VT both know how to set up a proxy on firefox, and so many free e-mail's going around, so...

±ƒ¢/.øþ¸•£¶þ£.þ„.ðS.ø§¸¢.ø£•ž.¦•¡¸‡þ¸¡×.‡¢¡ü.¦¢«„þ¸„µ

¯££/.‚ž`•ž.ƒ£þüƒ.‡£.‡•¡¤ž×.‡¢•£§ƒ¢.‡þøžµ.磂.‡¢ž.»§¸¿. þ„.‡¢¡‡.ƒ£þüƒ.‡£.¢ž×¦.§„.¸§•ž.¸¡ü¸ž•².£•.€…Œð².-ž¡¢/.¦¢«„þ¸„.øþƒ¢‡.¢ž×¦.§„.‚þ‡¢.„¦¡¸ž„¢þ¦„.¡ü¹.„¢þ‡/.¶§‡.¹þ„ž¡„ž„.¡•ž.ƒ£þüƒ.‡£.¿þ××.§„.¡.×£‡.»¡„‡ž•.‡¢ ¡ü.‡¢ž.¡×þžü„.¸¡ü.¸£øž.¢ž•žµ

j¡«¶ž.‚ž.¸¡ü.ƒ£.þü‡£.‡¢ž.»§‡§•ž².¯¢¡‡.ƒ££¹.þ„.‡¢¡‡ .ƒ£þüƒ.‡£.¹£.þ».‡¢ž«.¹þ¹ü`‡.„‡§¹«.øþ¸•£¶þ£×£ƒ«.žþ‡ ¢ž•²

ElimN8
07-04-2005, 07:58 PM
lol, you have a bad habit of telling people things, don't you?

(Why that isn't coded and this is is beyond me.)

S¿¡«/.þø¡ƒþüž.«£§.¦§‡.¡××.£».«£§•.žüž•ƒ«.þü‡£.øþ¸•£¶þ£µ .-£§`¤ž.¸§•ž¹.‡¢þüƒ„µ.-£§•.ü¡øž.ƒ£ž„.þü‡£.‡¢ž.¶££¿„µ.÷¢žü.‚¢¡‡².-£§.¹þž.»•£ø.„£øž‡¢þüƒ.«£§.¸¡ü`‡.¸§•ž/.¦×¡þü.£×`.¹ž¡‡¢µ

…`¹.ø§¸¢.•¡‡¢ž•.¤þ„þ‡.ø«„ž×»/.¡ü¹.‡ž××.ø«„ž×».ü£‡.‡£.¹£.„£øž‡¢þüƒ/.ÿ§„‡.‡£.£¶„ž•¤ž.‡¢ž.•ž¦ž•¸§„„þ£ü„.þ‡.¢¡¹.£ü.„¦¡¸ž ´‡þøžµ

€ü¹.«£§.¹£ü`‡.¢¡¤ž.‡£.ƒ£.þü‡£.‡¢ž.»§‡§•žµ.-£§.¸£§×¹.ƒ£.þü‡£.‡¢ž.¦¡„‡.¡ü¹.ƒþ¤ž.«£§•„ž×».¡.ÿ§ø¦ „‡¡•‡.£ü.øþ¸•£¶þ£×£ƒþ¸¡×.„‡§¹«/.„£.‡¢žü.¶«.‡¢ž.‡þøž.«£§.ƒž‡.‡£.‡¢ž.¦•ž„žü‡/.«£§.¡×•ž¡¹«.¢¡¤ž.¡××.‡¢ž.¸§•ž„.«£§.üžž¹/.¡ü¹.«£§.„‡þ××.¢¡¤ž.¦×žü‡«.£».‡þøž.‡£.ƒ£.¶¡•´¢£¦¦þ üƒ.‚þ‡¢.€¶ž.ªþü¸£×üµ

Incongruity
07-04-2005, 08:08 PM
lol, it was originally for TT, but the other two were both in the chat while I was teaching him.

¶§‡.þü.ƒþ¤þüƒ.«£§•.ž}¡ø¦×ž/.«£§.¡¹øþ‡.‡¢ž.üž¸ž„„þ‡«.£».øþ¸•£¶þ£×£ƒþ¸¡×.„‡§¹«µ .·‰

-£§.ø¡¿ž.¡.¦•ž‡‡«.ƒ££¹.¦£þü‡/.¶§‡.¦¢«„þ¸„.‚£§×¹.„þø¦×«.¶ž.„£øž‡¢þüƒ.‡¢¡‡.¶£§ƒ¢‡ .‡þøžµ.…‡.‚£§×¹.¶ž.ü£‡¢þüƒ.þü¹ž¦žü¹žü‡×«/.¡ü¹.‚£§×¹.•ž×«.£ü.‡¢ž.£‡¢ž•.„¸þžü¸ž„µ.ߣ•.ž}¡ø¦×ž/.מ‡`„.ø¡¿ž.¡.„þ‡§¡‡þ£ü.‚¢ž•ž.¦¢«„þ¸„.¡ü¹.øþ¸•£¶þ£ ×£ƒ«.¡•ž.‡¢ž.£ü׫.‡‚£.„¸þžü¸ž„µ

…».£üž.§„ž„.¶£‡¢/.£üž.¸¡ü.ƒ£.¶¡¸¿.þü.‡þøž/.¶§«.ø£•ž.‡þøž.‡£.„‡§¹«.øþ¸•£¶þ£×£ƒ«/.¡ü¹.¶¡„þ¸¡×׫.¢¡¤ž.þü»þüþ‡ž.¸¢¡ü¸ž„.‡£.¡¸¸£ø¦×þ„¢ .¡.„¸þžü‡þ»þ¸.ƒ£¡×µ

š§‡.øþ¸•£¶þ£×£ƒ«.‚£§×¹.¶ž.¡¶×ž.‡£.¹£.‡¢¡‡.¡×£üž/.£ü׫.þü.¡.„×þƒ¢‡×«.×£üƒž•.¦ž•þ£¹.£».‡þøž.7¡ü¹.‡£. ‡¢ž.¡¸‡§¡×.„¸þžü‡þ„‡„/.þ‡.‚£§×¹.„žžø.×þ¿ž.‡ž¢.„¡øž.¡ø£§ü‡.£».‡þøž/.¡„.£üž.‚£§×¹.¢¡¤ž.ü£.øžø£•«.£».‡•¡¤ž××þüƒ.¶¡¸¿.þü .‡þøž.¡„.§„ž¹.þü.‡¢ž.£•þƒþü¡×.ž}¡ø¦×ž5

š§‡.¦¢«„þ¸„.¡×£üž.‚£§×¹ü`‡.¹£.„¢þ‡µ.-¡«/.‚ž.¸¡ü.ø¡¿ž.‡¢ž.jþמüüþ§ø.ð‡¡•„¢þ¦µ.š§‡.‚ž`•ž.ƒ£þ üƒ.‡£.¹þž.¶ž»£•ž.‚ž.¸¡ü.§„ž.þ‡.¡ƒ¡þü„‡.‡¢ž.°§×¸¡ü„ µ

ElimN8
07-04-2005, 08:50 PM
jþ×מüþ§ø.߀ª¥Sæµ.x·S

€ü¹.‰¢«„þ¸„.¸£§×¹.¹£.¡.‡£ü.£».„‡§»».¡×£üžµ.

ߣ•.þü„‡¡ü¸ž/.‚¢¡‡.þ».«£§.¸•ž¡‡ž.¡.„¦¡¸ž„¢þ¦.‡¢¡‡`„.¸¡¦¡¶×ž.£». ‡•¡ü„»£•øþüƒ.ø¡„„.þü‡£.žüž•ƒ«².ªž‡`„.¡×„£.„¡«.«£§. §„ž¹.‡¢¡‡.„¦¡¸ž„¢þ¦.‡£.‡•¡¤ž×.‡£.€×¢¦¡.¥žü‡¡§•þ.üž ¡•þüƒ.‡¢ž.„¦žž¹.£».×þƒ¢‡µ.€„.«£§.¡¦¦•£¡¸¢.‡¢ž.„¦žž ¹.£».×þƒ¢‡/.«£§•.„¢þ¦.ƒž‡„.¢ž¡¤þž•/.¡ü¹.‡¢§„.„×£‚ž•µ.š§‡.‚þ‡¢.¡.„¢þ¦.‡¢¡‡.¸¡ü.×£„ž.‚ž þƒ¢‡/.«£§.¸¡ü.‡¡¿ž.‡¢¡‡.ž}¸ž„„.¡ü¹.‡•¡ü„»£•ø.þ‡.¶¡¸¿.þü ‡£.»§ž×.»£•.«£§•„ž×»µ.÷¢¡‡.‚¡«/.«£§.¸¡ü.ø¡þü‡¡þü.¡.¸£ü„‡¡ü‡.„¦žž¹/.„¡¤þüƒ.«£§.¶£‡¢.‡þøž.¡ü¹.žüž•ƒ«/.¡××£‚þüƒ.«£§.‡£.×þ¤ž.×£üƒž•.¡ü¹.¹£.ø£•žµ.€‡.€×¦¢¡ .¥žü‡¡§•þ/.¡.¶§ü¸¢.£».„‡¡•´¸•ž¡‡§•ž„.øþƒ¢‡.¡×•ž¡¹«.¢¡¤ž.‡¢ž. ¸§•ž.»£•.¥¡ü¸ž•.»£•.«£§.þü.¡ü.ž¡„«´‡£´„‚¡××£‚.¦þ×× µ

𧕞/.þ‡`„.¡.×þ‡‡×ž.¢«¦ž•¶£×þ¸/.¶§‡.ž¤žü.‚þ‡¢£§‡.ƒþ¤þüƒ.øþ¸•£¶þ£.¡.„ž¸£ü¹.ƒ×¡ü¸ž. «£§.¸£§×¹.¡••þ¤ž.¡‡.‡¢ž.ž}¡¸‡.„¡øž.ƒ£¡×µ

Kenny_C.002
07-05-2005, 12:00 AM
I'll update the front later. Or Ygseto you can do it if you want. Right now I'm missing some much needed bandwidth.

And continuing on the science debate...which does question on why tf are we even bothering using code for the debate:

桇ž/.«£§.ÿ§„‡.¦•£¤ž¹.‡£.øž.‡¢¡‡.øþ¸•£¶þ£.þ„.ø£•ž.¡.üž¸ ž„„þ‡«.‡¢¡ü.¦¢«„þ¸„µ..….‡¡¿ž.‡¢ž.¸§•ž.»£•.¸¡ü¸ž•.¡ ü«.¹¡«.£¤ž•.‡¢ž.þø¦£„„þ¶×ž.‡¡„¿.£».‡þøž.‡•¡¤ž×.7‚¢ þ¸¢.©þü„‡žþü.¢¡„.¡×•ž¡¹«.¦•£¤žü.‡£.¶ž.þø¦£„„þ¶×ž/.‡¢¡ü¿.«£§5µ..©¤žü.‡¢žü/.«£§•.ž}¡ø¦×ž.£».¸§•þüƒ.¸¡ü¸ž•.»•£ø.‡¢žø.„‡¡•.¸•ž¡ ‡§•ž„.øž¡ü‡.‡¢¡‡.‡¢ž«.¢¡¤ž.¶žžü.þü‡žü„þ¤ž×«.¶žžü.„ ‡§¹«þüƒ.øþ¸•£¶þ£µ

¼¡‡¢ž•.‡¢ž.¦•¡¸‡þ¸¡×þ‡«.£».øþ¸•£¶þ£.þ„.×þ‡ž•¡×׫.ø §¸¢.ø£•ž.‡¢¡ü.¦¢«„þ¸„/.‡¢ž•ž.¡•ž.„£øž.¦×¡§„þ¶×ž.¡„¦ž¸‡„.£».¦¢«„þ¸„.‡¢¡‡. „‡þ××.ø¡¿ž„.þ‡.•ž¹žžøþüƒ.¡ü¹.„¢£§×¹.„‡þ××.¶ž.„‡§¹þ ž¹µ..Süž.¶žþüƒ.„¦¡¸ž.ž}¦×£•¡‡þ£ü/.‚¢ž•ž.£¶¤þ£§„׫.„¦¡¸ž.¢¡„.ü£‡¢þüƒ.‡£.¹£.‚þ‡¢.øþ¸• £¶þ£/.¡ü¹.þ‡.¸¡ü.£üž.¹¡«.„¡¤ž.‡¢ž.¢£ø£.„¡¦þžü.„¦ž¸þž„.‚ ¢žü.‡¢ž.„§ü.ž}¦×£¹ž„µµµš±÷.øþ¸•£¶þ£.„£×¤ž„.‡¢ž.¦•£ ¶×žø„.¢ž•ž.¡ü¹.ü£‚µ..¯¢¡‡.¶ž‡‡ž•.‡¢¡ü.‡£.¹ž¤ž×£¦.¤ ¡¸¸þüž„.»£•.¹ž¡¹×«.¤þ•§„ž„.„§¸¢.¡„.©¶£×¡/.ç¡ü‡¡¤þ•§„/.ð€¼ð/.ž‡¸µ²..çž××.þ».ü£‡.»£•.øþ¸•£¶þ£/.¢§ø¡ü„.‚£§×¹ü`‡.ƒž‡.„§¸¢.¡.×£üƒ.×þ»ž„¦¡ü.¦ž•þ£¹µ

I'm waiting. XD

And on the NP issue. Now that he's in, I have no problems with NP getting the code just simply because I don't think he'll be leaking anything anytime soon, but N8 you can vote against it if you wish.

The Elite Ygseto
07-05-2005, 12:16 AM
Yeah, i'll update it.

Genesis 1.0
07-05-2005, 12:35 AM
^žüü«/.«£§.ÿ§„‡.¹þ„ø¡ü‡×ž¹.‡¢ž.‚¢£×ž.¡•ƒ§øžü‡µ..ªž‡`„.„¡ «.«£§.¸§•ž.¹ž¡¹×«.¹þ„ž¡„ž.¡ü¹.«£§.¢¡¤ž.¡.¢ž¡×‡¢«.¢ §ø¡ü.•¡¸ž/.¡ü¹.¸£ü‡þü¡ü¸ž.£».£üž.„¸þžü¸ž.£ü.þ‡`„.£‚ü/.«£§.¦•£×£üƒ.‡¢žþ•.×þ¤ž„.§ü‡þ×.‡¢ž.„§ü.ž}¦×£¹ž„.£• .§ü‡þ×.‡¢ž.•ž„‡.£».‡¢ž.£¨£üž.þ„.¹ž¦×ž‡ž¹.¡ü¹.‡¢ž«. ¹þž.£».„¿þü.¸¡ü¸ž•„.¡ü¹.•¡¹þ¡‡þ£ü/.‚¢þ¸¢.ž¤žü.þ».«£§.¸§•ž/.þ‡`„.„£øž‡¢þüƒ.‡¢¡‡`××.ÿ§„‡.¿žž¦.¦£¦¦þüƒ.§¦.¶ž¸¡§ „ž.«£§`•ž.„‡§¸¿.£ü.‡¢ž.¦×¡üž‡µ..jþ¸•£¶þ£.þ„ü`‡.ƒ£þ üƒ.‡£.¦¡‡¸¢.§¦.‡¢ž.£¨£üž/.¶§þ×¹.«£§.¡.øž‡¢£¹.£».‡•¡ü„¦£•‡.£»».‡¢ž.¦×¡üž‡/.£•.»§•‡¢ž•.‡¢ž.¢§ø¡ü.•¡¸ž.‡¢•£§ƒ¢.ž}¦×£•¡‡þ£ü.¶ž« £ü¹.‚¢¡‡`„.•þƒ¢‡.þü.»•£ü‡.£».«£§•.»¡¸žµ..jþ¸•£.¶þ£ .þ„.£¶¤þ£§„׫.»£•.‡¢£„ž.‚¢£.¡•ž.¸£ü‡žü‡.‡£.¶þü¹.‡¢ žø„ž×¤ž„.‡£.‡¢þ„.¦×¡üž‡.¡ü¹.þ‡`„.‡•þ¶§×¡‡þ£ü„/.üž¤ž•.×££¿þüƒ.¶ž«£ü¹.ž¤ž•«¹¡«.×þ»žµ..‰¢«„þ¸„.þ„.‡ ¢ž.„¸þžü¸ž.»£•.ž}¦×£•ž•„/.‡¢£„ž.‚¢£.‚þ„¢.‡£.¡ü¡×«¨ž.‡¢ž.¢ž¡¤žü„.¡ü¹.„£¡•.‡¢ •£§ƒ¢.‡¢ž.ƒ¡×¡}«µ

šž‡‡ž•.‡£.ž}¦×£•ž.þü‡£.‡¢ž.ø«„‡ž•þž„.£».‡¢ž.§ü¿ü£‚ ü.‡¢¡ü.‡£.•žø¡þü.¡ü¹.‡£.„‡§¹«.‡¢ž.ƒ×£¶¡×.¸£ü„‡¡ü‡„ .£».ü¡‡§•žµ..€„.»¡•.¡„.©þü„‡žþü/.¢ž`¹.¸¢¡üƒž.¢þ„.‡§üž.þ».¢ž`¹.¶žžü.¡¹¤¡ü¸ž¹.¡.¸žü‡ §•«.£•.‡‚£.¡‡.‡¢ž.מ¡„‡µ..çž.סþ¹.„£øž.»§ü¹¡øžü‡¡× „/.»§ü¹¡øžü‡¡×„.¡•ž.ü£‡.‡¢ž.×þøþ‡/.‡¢ž«.¡•ž.„þø¦×«.‡¢ž.»£§ü¹¡‡þ£ü.‡£.ƒ•ž¡‡ž•.‡¢þüƒ„µ

The Elite Ygseto
07-05-2005, 12:40 AM
S¢.….ø§„‡.„¡«.‡¢þ„/.«¡`××.¡•ž.þ¹þ£‡„µ.7ðø¡•‡.þ¹þ£‡„.®Œ5.-£§•.¡•ƒ§žþüƒ.¡¶£§‡.„þžü¸žµ

Genesis 1.0
07-05-2005, 12:50 AM
jž¢/.^žüü«.¿ü£‚„.…`ø.¡.‰¢«„þ¸„.ø¡ÿ£•/.¢ž.‡•¡„¢ž¹.þ‡/.….‡•¡„¢ž¹.jþ¸•£/.桇ž.„‡££¹.»£•.‰¢«„þ¸„/.ð^.„‡££¹.£¤ž•.»£•.jþ¸•£µ.

….¸¡ü.‡ž××.«£§.‡¢¡‡.þ‡`„.ø£•ž.¤¡×þ¹.‡¢¡ü.^^9.£».‡¢ ž.„¢þ‡.»×£¡‡þüƒ.£ü.‡¢ž.žü‡þ•ž.ߣ•§øµ

The Elite Ygseto
07-05-2005, 01:26 AM
S¢.‡¢¡‡.ž}¦×¡þü„.þ‡.‡¢žüµ.….‚¡„.•ž¡×׫.‚£§ü¹ž•þüƒ. ¢£‚.þ‡.„‡¡•‡ž¹µ

Neo Emolga
07-05-2005, 03:19 AM
I really don't mind the code in here because for one thing, it's really no one else's business. Teams create their own forums, and nothing is held back there either. Hell, back in the Nox days, Trainer could have been totally cussing us out on their forum, but we wouldn't have known about it, and likely, we wouldn't have cared about it either. Ignorance is bliss in that case.

Second, no one has to see it if they don't want to. This is a private team, and it’s always been standard that other people from other teams don't post randomly in team threads anyway unless there's good reason for it (joining or moderation). Just keep it out of places that other people are going to run into (i.e. Other Chat) so they don't see it and start going nuts over it. Besides, anything you talk about there can be talked about here with no problem.

And lastly, not to sound like a boss or anything, but a little reasoning as to who gets the code and who doesn't would be helpful. Plus, there should be at least some way of allowing TMA members to earn the right to use it (I understand your concerns about not wanting it leaked around). Sure, anyone without the code can post in normal English in the thread, but when you have two and a half pages all in coding, it does feel a lot like talking to a wall.

There, hope I'm not sounding like a stickler about this.

The Elite Ygseto
07-05-2005, 03:37 AM
You said nothing new. XD But that sounds good.

Caite-chan
07-05-2005, 03:48 AM
I missed TMA, it WAS a great place to talk, so I decided to make up another thread. This isn't a current War Team, but instead a place to talk about how cool we are.

It's a great place to talk. Really because all I see is nothing but two pages of BS. I am Magnificent Head Executive...I've been in TMA longer than just about anyone I have YET to see WTF you people are saying. You let some snob TMA n00b see it but you won't let your senior members see anything. Okay that's wrong and down right disrespectful.

Neo Emolga
07-05-2005, 04:20 AM
Well, that's why I mentioned the part of allowing other TMA members some means of obtaining the code so they can use it too. I'm sure if you just cooperate with them, you can get the code too, Shane. The main reason why they only keep it among themselves is they feel they're the only ones who they can trust with the code. If you prove to them that they can trust you with it, then I'm sure they wouldn't mind you having it. Yeah, you have been with the TMA longer than I can remember, but there has to be some reason why they don't give it to you. And if you remove the need for that reason to still exist, then why would they still keep it away from you? It's only logical.

As for me, I really don't care if there are insults about me in there. I never feel truly offended by insults over the Internet. Most of the time, I get a laugh out of it anyway. Especially with TT on AIM.

Caite-chan
07-05-2005, 04:27 AM
Lol...it's kinda hard to cooperate when you can't talk to them.

The Elite Ygseto
07-05-2005, 04:31 AM
I don't think anyone will give you the code, you decided to quit, then changed it so you didn't. You also got in a fight with VT and didn't get in troble, while he got a temorary ban.

Caite-chan
07-05-2005, 04:36 AM
If VT would have kept his mouth shut when NP told him to he wouldn't been banned.

\m/ VT \m/
07-05-2005, 05:18 AM
ª£×.¶¡¸¿.‚þ‡¢.‡žø¦.¡¸¸£§ü‡.„£.‚¢¡‡.¢¡¤ž.þ.øþ„„ž¹.× ¡‡ž×«²

Oh btw I enjoyed spamming your forum Tony it sucked anyway.

Neo Emolga
07-05-2005, 05:22 AM
I don't think anyone will give you the code, you decided to quit, then changed it so you didn't. You also got in a fight with VT and didn't get in troble, while he got a temorary ban.

I banned VT and X because they were working against me in trying to stop the argument, before and after I gave out the warning. Yeah, I won't deny that everyone was insulting each other, but what X and VT did after I gave the final warning was far worse than what Shane did. And secondly, PF came in and only made things worse. So if Shane was to get a ban, technically PF should have gotten one too. And sorry, but I really hate giving out bans in the first place. If VT and X had stopped the swearing and insulting after I gave the warning, and tried to work with me and Shane to come to some agreement, then the banning would have never happened. Sorry, but considering how VT and X even treated me as soon as I stepped in there, they deserved it.

Now please, let's just put this whole damn thing behind us. VT and X only have about 1 day left on their ban, and I'm hoping that when they come back this whole thing doesn't start up again, because it's definitely not worth it.

\m/ VT \m/
07-05-2005, 05:29 AM
Yet Shane got 3 warnings and we both got one, hmm that's a little »§¸¿ž¹ up.

Neo Emolga
07-05-2005, 05:37 AM
Yet Shane got 3 warnings and we both got one, hmm that's a little »§¸¿ž¹ up.

VT, let it die, NOW. This is so pointless and stupid to keep it going. All I wanted was to stop the fight, and I don't know why you didn't when I had asked you to.

Look, I don't want this stupid little fight to be remembered even one month from now. It's totally pointless. Before, you two were fine, and this then happened. Is it really all that impossible to get back on good terms with each other again? Let bygones be bygones, and let's just forget about this.

\m/ VT \m/
07-05-2005, 05:44 AM
Nope I'm not going too let it end untill I see a temp ban from her I dont care how long it is. Also you never did answer my question.

Neo Emolga
07-05-2005, 05:57 AM
Nope I'm not going too let it end untill I see a temp ban from her I dont care how long it is. Also you never did answer my question.

I may not have a choice about that. Already three other mods disagree with me and think Shane should get a temp ban as well.

Also, to answer your question, I gave Shane 2 warnings. The first one was when I gave everyone a warning, and the second was after PF posted in the thread and Shane got angry at him for his... pretty much useless post. I didn't ban Shane for her first comment because there was no swearing and I honestly didn't think the insult was even half as severe as what you and X did. But its fine, you probably disagree with me.

As for spamming Shane's forum, that's absolutely no need for that. In any case, it's making you look like the guilty person here. Just leave her alone and she'll leave you alone.

\m/ VT \m/
07-05-2005, 06:07 AM
Since the three other mods disagree with you why isn't she banned yet. It's unfair to the forum and the members. If I dont see a temp ban from her I see no reason for me coming back too this forum. =/

Neo Emolga
07-05-2005, 07:24 AM
Alright, like I've already told the other mods, Shane is getting a 3 day ban. Honestly, I made a poor mistake about it, and yeah, insults were still thrown around by VT, X, and Shane even after I had given the warning. I wasn't being fair about this, and I'm sorry about that.

Also, VT has agreed that he won't be using his alternate account, and I'll be making sure Shane doesn't use any either. Likewise, he's also agreed to leave Shane and her forum alone. Also, I'm hoping Shane also agrees to this, and hopefully we can finally forget about this whole incident.

But please know, I try as hard as I can to make friends with just about everyone on this forum, and to see two people who are my best friends fight each other like this is a very painful and twisted wound to the gut. So please, think about that the next time you get into a fight with someone, which I really hope will be never.

The Elite Ygseto
07-05-2005, 02:42 PM
*Claps* Good job NP, you solved everything!

….¦ž•„£ü¡×׫.‡¢þü¿.¦¢«„þ¸„.þ„.£üž.£».‡¢ž.ø£„‡.þø¦£ •‡¡ü‡.¡„¦ž¸‡„.þü.£§•.‚£•×¹µ.¯©.‚£§×¹ü`‡.¢¡¤ž.•£¸¿ž ‡„/.»þ•ž¦£‚ž•/.¡ü¹.çª!³.š§‡.ø«.£¦þ£ü.þ„.¶þ¡„ž¹/.þ.¢¡¤ž.ü£.þ¹ž¡.‚¢¡‡.‡¢ž.jþ¸•£¶þ£.„‡§»».þ„µ

Incongruity
07-05-2005, 02:42 PM
ummm.... k

Next time you get into a fight, don't remember what NP said. If you're arguing on line, there's not much you can do, except distort your enemy to make it seem like he/she is in the wrong. You can do this by implying things but not actually saying them, and quoting every "against the rules" thing your opponent does.

I'm too lazy to code for the science debate.

In reality, both microbiology and physics are necessary, but we won't survive long enough to see the benefits of physics, if we only focus on physics. And if we only focus on microbiology, sure, we're going to live longer lives, but the human race as a whole will die sooner. (as in, going extinct because we're viral dumbasses that consume and destroy planets)

So micro is necessary for the short-term, and physics is necessary for the long-term. We all know that without a short-term, there will be no long-term, and without a long-term, the efforts of the short-term are wasted.

But I could care less about caring about my descendants w/ all that "abandon the planet" or "prevent the sun from exploding" stuff.

What have the future generations ever done for me?

The End
07-05-2005, 02:53 PM
lol

Matthew
07-05-2005, 04:14 PM
Alex... kepp it up above the four word limit... :rolleyes:

Heh... good points SK.... wish I knew the rest of the debate though...

The End
07-05-2005, 04:48 PM
imo i didnt need anything in that post except 'lol' to show that i felt this whole thing was quite moronic and stupid.

The Elite Ygseto
07-05-2005, 05:02 PM
You still need the four word limit.

-£§.ø¡¿ž.¡.ƒ££¹.¦£þü‡.‚þ‡¢.‡¢ž.×£üƒ.‡ž•ø.¡ü¹.„¢£•‡. ‡ž•ø.„‡§»»µ.….¦ž•„£ü¡×«.¸¡•ž.מ„„.¡¶£§‡.×þ¤þüƒ.×£ü ƒž•.‡¢¡ü.þ`ø.„¡¦£„ž¹.‡£/.þ`¹.•¡‡¢ž•.¶ž.þü.¢ž¡¤žü.‡¢¡ü.£ü.‡¢þ„.•£¸¿µ.÷£.øž. jþ¸•£.¸¡ü.¶ž.¶žüþ»þ¸¡×.þü.ü£.‚¡«/.ž}¸ž¦‡.¡×£‚þüƒ.‡¢ž.¸•¡¨«.¦ž£¦×ž.‡£.×þ¤ž.×£üƒž•.¡ü ¹.»§¸¿.‚þ‡¢.‡¢þž•.£‚ü.×þ¤ž„µ

磦ž.‡¢¡‡.ø¡¿ž.„žü¸ž.

Genesis 1.0
07-06-2005, 02:43 AM
ð£/.÷£ü«`„.ƒ£‡.¡.(.¹¡«.¶¡ü.‡£.ž¤žü.‡¢þüƒ„.£§‡²..¯ž××. ¢£¦ž»§×׫.‚ž.¸¡ü.‡¢þü¿.‡¢ž.üž}‡.¦×£‡.‡£.¶ž×þ‡‡×ž.£ ‡¢ž•„.‡¢•£§ƒ¢.¡.×þ‡‡×ž.ø£•žµ

lol

Matthew
07-06-2005, 02:46 AM
']imo i didnt need anything in that post except 'lol' to show that i felt this whole thing was quite moronic and stupid.

Well, then why didn't you add that to the post? :rolleyes:

Heh.

Neo Emolga
07-06-2005, 02:47 AM
ummm.... k

Next time you get into a fight, don't remember what NP said. If you're arguing on line, there's not much you can do, except distort your enemy to make it seem like he/she is in the wrong. You can do this by implying things but not actually saying them, and quoting every "against the rules" thing your opponent does.

Heh, interesting tactic. Using your knowledge and intelligence instead of using the brute force of insults and swearing.

Contrary to popular belief, I can't be PE2K's guardian angel every second of the day, and simply enough it's impossible to make every single person happy. Everyone has their own judgments and opinions. I try to respect all of them while trying to keep some sort of peace going around here.

Not an easy job, I can tell you that much. -_-

I'm too lazy to code for the science debate.

In reality, both microbiology and physics are necessary, but we won't survive long enough to see the benefits of physics, if we only focus on physics. And if we only focus on microbiology, sure, we're going to live longer lives, but the human race as a whole will die sooner. (as in, going extinct because we're viral dumbasses that consume and destroy planets)

Finally, something new to debate about. :smoker:

With physics, we've been able to explain the reasoning behind laws that exist in the world, formulas, and the reasoning for causes and effects. Still, while we may have been able to discover these laws, they haven't been the driving engine of new creation. We knew about gravity before the law was created, but there wasn't a way to explain it. We knew about actions and reactions, but again, there was no ability to create a law with it in regard until later. Physics, with that in mind, is more of a science of proving, but it hasn't granted access to new creation with the acquiring of that information. To put it short, Physics explains it out in detail, so it can be used when applying it to future studies. If we light a firecracker off, we know there is going to be a reaction, simply because of the chemical reactions that physics explains.

So micro is necessary for the short-term, and physics is necessary for the long-term. We all know that without a short-term, there will be no long-term, and without a long-term, the efforts of the short-term are wasted.

Usually, I think of a short-term plan as something that will last for a short while, but then be expired and discontinued in the future. I honestly think microbiology will be a continuous research, even when physics does come into play as a "work engine science" like biology and chemistry that yield physical and measurable benefits to mankind rather than just be a science of proofs and laws.

But I could care less about caring about my descendants w/ all that "abandon the planet" or "prevent the sun from exploding" stuff.

What have the future generations ever done for me?

It's not they are doing now, it's what they will be doing in the future. Only future generations can keep your name alive long after you've been put into the ground.

But contrary to your belief, I think mankind will destroy itself before the sun or something similar to that does.

Genesis 1.0
07-07-2005, 02:19 AM
S¿¡«/.Œ`„.¶¡¸¿µµµµµµµ÷¢¡‡`„.ø«.¸§ž.‡£.ƒ£.¶¡¸¿.þü‡£.•ž‡þ •žøžü‡.¶ž»£•ž.¡ü£‡¢ž•.¢¡×ž„‡£•ø.„‡¡•‡„.§¦.¡ƒ¡þüµ

Seto, I'll be replying to the RP sometime tommorow bro, I've just been insanely busy.

The End
07-07-2005, 12:42 PM
Well, then why didn't you add that to the post? :rolleyes:

Heh.

you are talking to a qualified slacker and troll

The Elite Ygseto
07-07-2005, 05:39 PM
S¿¡«/.Œ`„.¶¡¸¿µµµµµµµ÷¢¡‡`„.ø«.¸§ž.‡£.ƒ£.¶¡¸¿.þü‡£.•ž‡þ •žøžü‡.¶ž»£•ž.¡ü£‡¢ž•.¢¡×ž„‡£•ø.„‡¡•‡„.§¦.¡ƒ¡þüµ

Seto, I'll be replying to the RP sometime tommorow bro, I've just been insanely busy.

×£×/.ÿ§„‡.¦þ¸¿.§¦.‡¢ž.¢¡þ×.¡ü¹.‡¢•£‚.þ‡.¶¡¸¿µ.®Œ

Thanks god, Kenny and I have been waiting forever. =P

Kenny_C.002
07-10-2005, 08:25 PM
ð«/.«£§.¿ü£‚.«£§`•ž.ÿ§„‡.¡ü.þ¹þ£‡.‚þ‡¢.•žƒ¡•¹„.‡£.‡¢þ „.„‡§»»²..j¡ü.ÿ§„‡.„‡þ¸¿.¡•£§ü¹/.¸£ü„þ¹ž•þüƒ.‡¢¡‡.ž¤ž•«£üž.¿ü£‚„.‡¢¡‡.«£§`•ž.¢ž•ž. 7ž}¸ž¦‡.×þ¿ž.š•£ü5.¡ü«‚¡«µ..…‡`„.ü£‡.×þ¿ž.«£§.¸¡ü` ‡.„‡¡ü¹.¢ž¡‡µµµ£¢.•þƒ¢‡.«£§.¥€ææS÷.„‡¡ü¹.‡¢ž.¢ž¡‡µ µµ·´t

¯þ‡¢.¡ü«.¸¡„ž/.«£§`•ž.„‡þ××.ƒ£üü¡.¶ž.þü.‡¢ž.Чü¹¡ø.¼‰µ

Anyway, as I said, microbio solves current issues at hand while physics really isn't doing too much right now. I do prefer the practicality of microbio, and quite frankly why not help make this world a less deadly place to live in? Heck this is the subject to take if you want to make this world a more deadly place to live in... Seriously I can't see how string theory can do any of the above...

The Elite Ygseto
07-10-2005, 08:27 PM
-ž¡¢/.þ».«£§.מ¡¤ž.‡¢ž.¼‰/.…`××.¸•«µµµ

4¸£§ƒ¢‡„«þ„¡¦§„„«¸£§ƒ¢4