PDA

View Full Version : What song do you hate the most

All Hope Is Gone
02-01-2009, 08:26 PM
what song do you hate the most
i really hate love story-taylor swift it is so freaking annoying :evil::evil::evil:

Tombi
02-01-2009, 08:28 PM
At the moment... So What - Pink

It p*sses me off to the extent where I have thrown the thing in my hand when it comes on the radio. We usually have the radio on in my Art Class at school, and people have had paintbrushes smack them in the head.

Vincent_Valentine_4
02-01-2009, 08:32 PM
Hmm pretty much all Country,RandB,Hip Hop,Most of Lil Wayne and just other garbage like that Oh and ICP can't forget about them terrible just terrible.

The Frozen Prince
02-01-2009, 09:34 PM
Just dance - Lady Gaga.

It goes through my head!

Powerman 6k
02-01-2009, 09:35 PM
pretty much all country and today's rap, with a few exceptions.

Woodchuck
02-01-2009, 09:43 PM
I can't stand anything that sounds remotely like rap or pop.

But the song that annoys me the most right now is: Womanizer, by Britney Spears.

</3

-Jake-

spartan117
02-02-2009, 12:37 AM
what song do you hate the most
i really hate love story-taylor swift it is so freaking annoying :evil::evil::evil:
Yes I hate that song too.

MaskedJackal
02-02-2009, 03:11 AM
I hate all songs by Linkin Park and Slipknot. They are the worst bands ever.

Dark Turtwig
02-02-2009, 03:31 AM

I agree.

But the top five songs that make me want to scream at the top of my lungs and throw something:

Womanizer~ Britney Fails
So What~ Pink
Low~ Flo Rida
Anything Soulja Boy sings
Anything by Parawhore.

All Hope Is Gone
02-03-2009, 12:31 AM
I hate all songs by Linkin Park and Slipknot. They are the worst bands ever. slipknot is the best band ever!!!

Synester
02-03-2009, 12:58 AM
I hate all songs by Linkin Park and Slipknot. They are the worst bands ever.Thats a matter of opinion, not a fact dude, some of us actually do like Slipknot.

I can tell at this point, about 99.99% of the songs posted, are going to be either Rap or Pop related :P.

Dark Turtwig
02-03-2009, 01:01 AM
slipknot is the best band ever!!!

I'm sorry, have you popped your eardrums listening to that crap?
Slipknot fails. Bigtime.

Orthar
02-03-2009, 01:02 AM

Qft.

slipknot is the best band ever!!!

Gtfo.

I hate anything and everything from the following bands:

-Paramore
-Metro Station
-Any other lame Pop band
-Slipknot
-Any other lame Nu-Metal band
-Bring Me The Horizon
-Any other lame Metalcore band
-Trivium
-My Chemical Romance
-Any other lame Emo band

Really, the list is far too long for me to make.

Vincent_Valentine_4
02-03-2009, 01:06 AM
I really like the older Linkin Park but a lot of their new CD is to emo for me to handle but I like some Metal as long as you can understand what they're saying for the most part. But I agree with most of you for the rest of all that garbage music with no meaning.

All Hope Is Gone
02-03-2009, 01:07 AM
PainKiller trivium is thrash metal not emo

Orthar
02-03-2009, 01:14 AM
PainKiller trivium is thrash metal not emo

No, Trivium is Trash Metal.

And I didn't want to say "Any other lame Thrash Band" because the Thrash I listen to is amazing.

scubasteveE
02-03-2009, 02:14 AM
Anything by Britt the hick Spears

and

4 Minutes by Justin Timberlake, Madonna, and the guy who goes "hey hey" in all the songs he is in.

That song is so annoying, it does not make sense at all:dazed:

dimondgirlofthefuture
02-04-2009, 08:44 PM
Any song my x-friend makes up.

The Admiral GiMoo
02-04-2009, 09:34 PM
I hate Rihanna's and T.I.'s Live Your Life. It gets played over and over, and over, on the radio.

L cisco
02-05-2009, 01:50 AM
I'm sorry, have you popped your eardrums listening to that crap?
Slipknot fails. Bigtime.
I dont like SLipknot all that much, but they're listen-able. Like Wait and Bleed, or Psychosocial are pretty good, or at least to me they are. And a lot of people like them.
Anything by Britt the hick Spears

and

4 Minutes by Justin Timberlake, Madonna, and the guy who goes "hey hey" in all the songs he is in.

That song is so annoying, it does not make sense at all:dazed:

I so freakin' agree with you, all that hey hey crap is really annoying. One hello is freakin enough dont gotta say it like 500 times.

And i do not like most modern rap, or pop. A few are ok, and very few are of any intrest of me. Like rap that is only about how "fine" this one girls ass was, i could care less and he's singing about it because he can't get that girl he saw in that Subway commercial. I like rap that has meaning with a good beat and all that.

xcolbs
02-08-2009, 02:13 AM
Eh, I'd say anything and everything on the top charts these days. Seriously, some people have no real taste in music.

Black Hawk
02-08-2009, 02:21 AM
I hate anything and everything from the following bands:

-Paramore
-Metro Station
-Any other lame Pop band
-Slipknot
-Any other lame Nu-Metal band
-Bring Me The Horizon
-Any other lame Metalcore band
-Trivium
-My Chemical Romance
-Any other lame Emo band

Really, the list is far too long for me to make.

Wow, bold pretty much covers everything I like. Almost. I don't know much about genres and how to categorize but I hope S.O.A.D. doesn't fall into any of those categories D:

Atm, I hate anything with Cookie Monster singing(When the guy yells in a deep voice that is almost but not totally unable to be understood) and Disturbia.

Maleficent
02-08-2009, 02:24 AM
Kelly friggin' Clarkson. Period.

Jester
02-08-2009, 03:03 AM
An easier question for me would be "What song/s do you like the most?"

But, hey, you asked, so here goes. P.S, I'm going by band/artist.

-2Pac
-3 Doors Down
-3 Days Grace
-Akon
-T.I
-Rihanna
-Fall Out Boy
-Red Jump Suit Apparatus
-Amy Winehouse
-Ashley Tisdale
-Bone Thugs N' Harmony
-Ludacris
-ZZ Top
-Baby Bash
-Frankie J
-Bow Wow
-Chris Brown
-Brooke Hogan
-Britany Spears
-Miranda Cosgrove
-Bubba Sparxxx
-Bullet For My Valentine
-Carrie Underwood
-Ciara <-- She is a boy.
-Dashboard Confessional
-P.Diddy
-Dr. Dre
-50 Cent
-Snoop Dogg
-Evanescance
-Fat Joe
-Ja Rule
-Jadakiss
-G-Unit
-T Paine
-Fergie
-Flyleaf
-The Game
-Garbage
-Guns N Roses <-- Axl's a stupid little girl
-Gym Class Heroes
-H.I.M
-Hinder
-Iced Earth
-Jackyl
-Jay-Z
-Jenifer Lopez
-Jim Jones
-Joe Budden
-Justin Timberlake
-Katy Perry
-Kell Clarkson
-Lenny Kravits
-Mariah Carrey
-Matchbook Romance
-Toby Keith
-All Country for that matter
-Miley Cyrus
-Motley Crue
-Mr. Capone-E
-Mr. Criminal
-My Chemical Romance
-Nickle Back
-Nine Inch Nails
-Nirvana
-Panic At The Disco <-- No one goes to disco's anymore, they're fruitcakes.
-Papa Roach
-Pitbull
-Pretty Ricky
-Puddle Of Mudd
-Ne-Yo
-Secondhard Serenade
-Serj Tankien
-Sixx: A.M
-Slipknot
-Soundgarden
-South Park Mexican
-Tantric
-Taylor Swift
-Three Six Mafia
-Usher
-Paramore
-Soulja Boy

Key:

Bold means they flat-out suck.
Bolded italics means I really hate that band, like with a passion.
Bolded-underlined-italicized bands means that(in my oppinion) that if I had the chance to put them down with whatever they do to animals, I would jump at the opportunity.

In making of this list, I know I'm going to be flamed. Let it happen, oh well. I'm sorry I don't see things your way. If everyone did, this world would pretty much suck, wouldn't it?

maddiesapphire
02-08-2009, 04:09 AM
I absolutely HATE Single Ladies, by Beyonce.

The Admiral GiMoo
02-08-2009, 09:17 AM
I truly dislike Taylor Swift's Love Story.

Game Over
02-08-2009, 10:19 PM
T-Pain is really annoying to me because of how he always uses some voice changer and whatever my brother listens to, which is usually rap and heavy metal.

The Admiral GiMoo
02-08-2009, 10:21 PM
Hate:
Get Back ~ Demi Lovato
All of NBB songs
Hannah Montana song

Pretty much every Disney Channel songs.

Orthar
02-09-2009, 11:17 PM
Wow, bold pretty much covers everything I like. Almost. I don't know much about genres and how to categorize but I hope S.O.A.D. doesn't fall into any of those categories D:

System of a Down is nu-metal.

Bryce
02-10-2009, 12:08 AM
Anything and everything "metal" and all of its foolish little sub-groupings.

^^;

Nitro
02-10-2009, 12:13 AM

^^;
I gotta agree with Mr. Stuff-In-The-Basement here. D:

The Admiral GiMoo
02-10-2009, 06:58 AM
I truly hate Chopped & Screwed, it's so techno-ish.

Stardy
02-10-2009, 10:15 AM
I'm gonna say it now, i'm a fan of Linkin Park and Slipknot. Minutes to Midnight was criminally underrated and only hated because its nothing like their older stuff. And Slipknot can make a decent song without screaming, which tends to be the main reason they are hated. So there. I prefer their screaming/angry-ish music, but that's not the point. :P

Anyway, basicly ANYTHING that System of a Down (Truely the WORST band I have ever heard), Paramore (If they didn't have a female singer nobody would give a **** about them), Dragonforce (No, Heroes of our Time is NOT an amazing song. It's ****.) or Avenged Sevenfold (Seriously, they are BAAAAAAAAAAAAD.) have sung, to put it blunt. =|

Tombi
02-10-2009, 06:35 PM

^^;

I think my respect for you just dropped to below minus, mainly because you put metal in quotation marks like it's something fictional.

@Stardy: I love Slipknot, because it always feels like they're ******* pissed at the entire world. I like that.

And System of a Down... I'm a fan of Serj Tankian, he makes me laugh so hard. xD

'Serj Tankian dancing like your dad on drugs'

MaskedJackal
02-10-2009, 07:19 PM
I think my respect for you just dropped to below minus, mainly because you put metal in quotation marks like it's something fictional.

Quoted for semi-truth, since my respect level for him was already negative. It's like -9001 now.

Btw, if you want angry music, ditch Slipknot and check out Dying Fetus.

Bryce
02-10-2009, 08:51 PM
It's my opinion. =] I think "metal" is trash.

The Admiral GiMoo
02-10-2009, 08:55 PM
I like some Metal bands, but I hate Dragonforce, System of a Down, Children of Bodom, Black Sabbath, Ozzy Osbourne.

Tombi
02-10-2009, 09:05 PM
Quoted for semi-truth, since my respect level for him was already negative. It's like -9001 now.

I heard 'em before, never really looked into them. I may do. :3

It's my opinion. =] I think "metal" is trash.

Why do you put it in quotation marks like somebody made it up? Sorry, that's just infuriating me.

The Admiral GiMoo
02-10-2009, 09:06 PM
I hate all of T-Pain's songs, becuase he;s voice is so annoying with the synthesizer thingie.

Stardy
02-11-2009, 08:42 AM

Already listen to DF (Well, if heard a few of their songs count. =|); but I prefer Slipknot. Meh. Not saying DF are bad though, they WHERE quite awesome from what I heard. Recommend me some songs to check out from them. o:

I like some Metal bands, but I hate Dragonforce, System of a Down, Children of Bodom, Black Sabbath, Ozzy Osbourne.

Basicly the five metal bands I do hate (Minus the ones I have listen already. But I class them as just ****, and not metal. o:), minus OO. And even then... he isn't very good. Overrated, to say the least.

The Admiral GiMoo
02-11-2009, 08:45 AM
I also hate Through the FIre and Flames by Dragonforce. They have long solos that makes it boring.

MaskedJackal
02-11-2009, 10:33 AM
Already listen to DF (Well, if heard a few of their songs count. =|); but I prefer Slipknot. Meh. Not saying DF are bad though, they WHERE quite awesome from what I heard. Recommend me some songs to check out from them. o:

Get the whole Killing On Adrenaline album. Destroy the Opposition and Stop at Nothing are good too, but KOA is their best.

Stardy
02-11-2009, 11:14 AM
Get the whole Killing On Adrenaline album. Destroy the Opposition and Stop at Nothing are good too, but KOA is their best.

M'kay, listening to them now, and they are awesome.
The Drummer is one of the most talented Drummer's I've heard in ages. And the singer Grunt's AND Play's an Instrument. Awesome. :p

Anyway, to keep the hate up...
I hate Rihanna. She is one of the least talented singers I have heard ever. My mum has all her albums so I have to listen to her a lot as well. She makes my ears bleed. >_>

zukirin
02-11-2009, 11:20 AM
Hmmm

I pretty much do not like any form of metal and screamo music. It just doesn't "tickle my funny bone," if you know what I mean. Somewhat annoys me also. (NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE, JUST MY OPINION).

Also don't like most of those stupid rap songs that rap about stupid things.

atucker22
02-11-2009, 09:23 PM
I hate most recent "pop" or "Rap" music.

Dragoness
02-12-2009, 02:11 AM
I see nobody has posted Rascal Flatts yet :happy: which is nice. Most of my friends hate them though I do enjoy some of their music...
-
The song that I am so not liking right now is: Jessica Simpson, "Come on Over" :P that song is just annoying me right now for some reason...

The Admiral GiMoo
02-13-2009, 06:57 AM
I also hate All the Single Ladies by Beyonce.

terry
02-14-2009, 04:24 AM
I hate Best of Both Worlds and all other songs of Miley Cyrus, High School Musical, and The Jonas Brothers.

Blast the Stereo
02-14-2009, 08:28 AM
I hate Best of Both Worlds and all other songs of Miley Cyrus, High School Musical, and The Jonas Brothers.

Yeah, anything of this variety.

Stardy
02-14-2009, 10:52 AM

Doesn't everybody?
Anybody with brains anyway. =|

zukirin
02-15-2009, 02:30 AM
Doesn't everybody?
Anybody with brains anyway. =|

I like about half of the HSM song collection, yet I have a brain. -_-

Peace Buyer
02-15-2009, 03:29 AM
I hate all the songs by Hannah Montanna and/or Miley Cyrus!!

She stinks *holds nose*

Neo Emolga
02-15-2009, 05:44 AM
Anyway, basicly ANYTHING that System of a Down (Truely the WORST band I have ever heard), Paramore (If they didn't have a female singer nobody would give a **** about them), Dragonforce (No, Heroes of our Time is NOT an amazing song. It's ****.) or Avenged Sevenfold (Seriously, they are BAAAAAAAAAAAAD.) have sung, to put it blunt. =|

I think if Dragonforce dropped the guitar solos, they'd probably do better. In many of their songs, they last too damn long, and a lot of them do sound ridiculous. And yes, this is coming from someone who owns all four of their current albums. I do like the lyrics and the music during the vocals, but the moment the guitar solos start, it begins to get awkward. And by the way, the Sonic Firestorm album is terrible in comparison to the others.

I don't like System of a Down either. I've heard a few of their songs, and most of them sound like monotone melodies while some idiot goes ranting and trash-talking.

The Maple Syrup Baptist
02-15-2009, 06:10 AM
Shake It by Metro Station.

[/thread]

The Admiral GiMoo
02-15-2009, 10:33 AM
Dragonforces' lyrics are fantasay-related.

I hate So What by Pink, Heroin by Boys Like Girls, and Guilty Pleasure by Cobra Starship.

Neo Emolga
02-15-2009, 02:00 PM
Dragonforces' lyrics are fantasay-related.

Most of them are just about fighting evil and whatnot. People make it sound like every song is about fairies, minotaurs, mermaids, and centaurs. xP

The Admiral GiMoo
02-15-2009, 02:03 PM
Like in Through the Fire and Flames, they talk about Hell's Domain and Death's eternal reign.

Stardy
02-15-2009, 02:30 PM
I like about half of the HSM song collection, yet I have a brain. -_-
I believe you are the minority then. =|
I think if Dragonforce dropped the guitar solos, they'd probably do better. In many of their songs, they last too damn long, and a lot of them do sound ridiculous. And yes, this is coming from someone who owns all four of their current albums. I do like the lyrics and the music during the vocals, but the moment the guitar solos start, it begins to get awkward. And by the way, the Sonic Firestorm album is terrible in comparison to the others.

I don't like System of a Down either. I've heard a few of their songs, and most of them sound like monotone melodies while some idiot goes ranting and trash-talking.

I own the first two albums by Dragonforce (Valley of the Damned and Sonic Firestorm? I don't know, not listened to in ages), the second one was bad and repeative, but I thought it was just a one-off bad album. Then I heard Through the Fire and Flames, and learned they weren't, and just didn't bother getting it. I later heard a few songs on Youtube, and while they where better, I was glad I didn't waste my money on it. Heroes of Our Time is excactly the same as well, I couldn't stand it when I first heard it, and I can't stand it now, especially since everybody calls it an amazing song and whatnot. I agree, the songs get dragged on to long with pointless solo's and whatnot. And I don't mind they are a fantasy band, like a lot of other people hate them for. I recently picked up Immortal by Pyramaze, which is pretty much the same but with Swedish (I THINK) Guys and a Special English Singer Standing in for the one album. Like Dragonforce, except abit heavier, less studio and their songs don't drag on for ten minutes of pointless solo's, and they are fantasy, so meh. =\

Giratina
02-15-2009, 02:45 PM
I hate just about all of Dragonforce's works (the exceotion being Through the Fire and Flames) and all of Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus' works (amazingly, there's an exception here too; Life's What You Make It). Also all of the later Jonas Bros. songs.

The Admiral GiMoo
02-15-2009, 02:48 PM
I liek DragonForce's Heroes of Our Time but the bad side of it is that it ahs a 5:43 minute solo by Hermal Lee and Sam Totman. Pretty boring, if you keep listening to heir solos.

Primal Mario
02-15-2009, 04:11 PM
The song i hate the most is probably

Any Rap, Hip-Hop, R and B, country, classic (mozart,beethoven), some pop music it just depends.

fullmetal
02-19-2009, 09:21 PM
Anything by Coldplay, I really hate them. Also, mainly any mainstream band besides Blink 182 and some New Found Glory.

Alonso
03-18-2009, 08:59 PM
Barbie Girl
The Beatles
Led Zeppelin

Listening to classical music makes you smarter. Your loss dude. I dont listen to it much though.

George Jefferson
03-18-2009, 09:10 PM
Anything by:

PatD
LP
MCR
The Used

Or any emo crap.

Ajarr
03-18-2009, 09:35 PM
The Rick Roll song "Never Gonna Give You Up" by Rick Astley. It gets on my damn nerves.

neohunter
03-18-2009, 09:40 PM
Anything by:

PatD
MCR

):

I don't like

*Barbie Girl
*Hannah Montana
*Jonas Brothers
*Madonna
*Britney Spears
*High School Musical

Alonso
03-18-2009, 10:29 PM
The Rick Roll song "Never Gonna Give You Up" by Rick Astley. It gets on my damn nerves.

Wtf, that song rocks.

George Jefferson
03-19-2009, 04:39 PM
Wtf, that song rocks.

No, it does not.

Carmen
03-19-2009, 08:47 PM
I hate all Kelly Clarkson songs. Most of them are seriously depressing and she always sings about the same sort of thing.

Babii Pikachu
03-19-2009, 09:53 PM
- Chris Brown... He is a woman beater and I hate him srsly :o

- Demi Lovato... tons of kids where I live think she's a god of something. Me hatez Demi.

Tombi
03-19-2009, 10:09 PM
Nine in the Afternoon - PatD.

Actually, all PatD songs. Same with You Me at Six, All American Rejects, and all other indie/scene/alternative bands that get played on TV over. And over. And over. And over. AND OVER. AND OVER. Again.

What other songs? Bring me to Life by Evanescene irritates me. Anything by MCR. That 'I Hate My Life' song as well, dunno who it's by, but it sucks.

I could go on.

scubasteveE
03-19-2009, 11:14 PM
U2-Get on your boots
Slipknot-Dead Memories

I absoluting hate that U2 song, everytime I hear it or think about it, I want to punch a wall. Why does everyone like them:dazed:

Yoda55
03-19-2009, 11:16 PM
So What:oops: P!NK get a life...

All Hope Is Gone
03-19-2009, 11:20 PM
U2-Get on your boots
Slipknot-Dead Memories

I absoluting hate that U2 song, everytime I hear it or think about it, I want to punch a wall. Why does everyone like them:dazed:Dead Memories is a good song.

scubasteveE
03-19-2009, 11:33 PM
Dead Memories is a good song.
It's just my opinion. I'm not saying the song sucks, I'm just saying I don't like it

Alonso
03-20-2009, 01:20 AM
Once again, most of the Beatles songs and/or songs made by the individual artists of the band. Led Zeppelin just plain sucks. Why does everybody like them? Their music just isnt pleasant music.

Blast the Stereo
03-21-2009, 02:03 PM
ANY Linkin Park just drives me up the wall.

And lots of other mainstream crapp. I could go on for days. :/

AngelWings_KoKoPuff
03-21-2009, 10:31 PM
"Single Ladies" by Beyonce.
Repetitive, awful song.
I have to mute my TV every time it comes on my music stations.