PDA

View Full Version : Hypercam 2 help needed.

Dark Turtwig
02-02-2009, 07:28 PM
Hey, I will be getting platinum here shortly and I wanted to hypercam battles like EchoPwns, Sludgeface, and everyone else does, but one problem occured: I can't record with Hypercam.
I have it downloaded, it appears to work fine, I can select a region to record, and record it, but when I play it back: Just a black screen.
I've tried adjusting the settings, but that doesn't work. I downloaded it off of download.com, no viruses or anything.
Oh, and it's for Windows Vista.
Does anybody know what's going on, or has had this problem? If so, how do you fix it?

Nirvash
02-05-2009, 01:54 AM
Hey, I will be getting platinum here shortly and I wanted to hypercam battles like EchoPwns, Sludgeface, and everyone else does, but one problem occured: I can't record with Hypercam.
I have it downloaded, it appears to work fine, I can select a region to record, and record it, but when I play it back: Just a black screen.
I've tried adjusting the settings, but that doesn't work. I downloaded it off of download.com, no viruses or anything.
Oh, and it's for Windows Vista.
Does anybody know what's going on, or has had this problem? If so, how do you fix it?

Check to see if Hypercam 2 is compatible with Vista. I also recommend you try fraps. ;P