PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Colosseum ]---[ Pokemon LeafGreen

Lil_Santito
06-27-2005, 07:04 PM
Is there a way that you can link up Pokemon LeafGreen and Pokemon Colosseum to trade Pokemon?

Angelic Kitsune
06-27-2005, 09:50 PM
Yes,but after you enter the Hall of Fame on LG and beat Story mode on colosseum.

Crummie
07-01-2005, 04:38 AM
Is there a way that you can link up Pokemon LeafGreen and Pokemon Colosseum to trade Pokemon?

How else did you plan on getting the GSC pokemonon leaf green?

Dark Mudkip
07-03-2005, 01:34 PM
In a magazine I have says that you cant trade from FR (I suppose LF also) to colosseum. BUt i never trade from FR so i really dont know. :confused:

Omis
07-04-2005, 12:16 AM
Yers you can, ive done it a few times.

SunriderShadow
07-29-2005, 09:53 PM
You've got to complete the League challenge once, afterward,upgrade to the International Pokedex at Oak's Lab, then tour the Sevii Islands and procure the Ruby and Sapphire plates for Celio so that he can activate his international transfer device. Once you've done that, you'll be able to trade with Ruby, Sapphire, Colosseum, and Pokemon Box.

In addition, once you've gotten the Ruby and Sapphire plates for Celio, complete the league challenge again, and return to Prof. Oak's lab to claim a Johto starter.

lavita.larvitaristhebest
08-07-2005, 05:24 PM
Yes, beat the E4 in leaf green and the story mode in colosseum.

And then u need a 'gamebhoy advance cable' for ur gamecube to trade em :happy: