PDA

View Full Version : The World Ends With You Sequel

Lusitania
02-11-2009, 11:53 PM
I just took out my copy of The World Ends With You, and I love it. I was just wondering, has anybody heard about a sequel about. They can't end the adventures of Joshua, Neku, Shiki, Beat, Rhyme, and the Barista Mista. I have a few ideas, but, meh.

Poltergeist
02-14-2009, 03:59 AM
I just took out my copy of The World Ends With You, and I love it. I was just wondering, has anybody heard about a sequel about. They can't end the adventures of Joshua, Neku, Shiki, Beat, Rhyme, and the Barista Mista. I have a few ideas, but, meh.

While there are no specific plans for a sequel I remember an interview where it noted that they where keeping that option open, so I figure the game at least has a shot for one. I hope they make one too because I thought that TWEWY was possibly one of the best DS games I have ever played.

Roxas13
02-15-2009, 03:06 PM
I haven't heard of a sequel but there is a similar game in art style atleast coming out soon,It's Shin Megami Tensei:Devil Survivor for the DS.The main character look's very similar to Neku,he even wear's headphone's.

Blast the Stereo
02-15-2009, 03:17 PM
YESSS.

If there is a sequal, I might likely JIMP.

Kenny_C.002
03-05-2009, 02:15 PM
IIRC there was an interview with the creators of TWENY, and they said that there is still a lot of potential for the setting. So anything goes?

Seawolf
03-09-2009, 06:05 AM
I still need to play the original. I've heard nothing but good things about it.

Kenny_C.002
03-11-2009, 03:14 AM
I still need to play the original. I've heard nothing but good things about it.
It is quite fun indeed. It's certainly better than a lot of the relatively recent Squeenix offerings (like Last Remnant and Infinite Undiscovery).

Lusitania
03-23-2009, 11:43 PM
It is quite fun indeed. It's certainly better than a lot of the relatively recent Squeenix offerings (like Last Remnant and Infinite Undiscovery).

Kenny, I've got to agree, TWEWY was one of the best games I've ever played. Decent length, great difficulties, amazing stories, memorable characters (as well as great charry growth), and a ton of other stuff.

Not to mention the battle system.

I <3 Joshua