PDA

View Full Version : I Beggin in Mossdeep !!!!!!!

Drake of the Elite Four
06-28-2005, 10:47 AM
CHAPTER 1: Trapinch I choose you

Ah, another beautiful day in Mossdeep. Today is the day that professor Inree gives new starters to new Pokemon trainers. This year there are Trapinch, Spheal & Aron. A bo named Drake, grandson of Drake th Dragon Master is 11 years old. He is headed to the lab, a former space reasearch center to get his Pokemon.

''Drake finish your breakfest and head out to Erny'' said Drakes grandfather.
''Ok, ok do not rush me'' Drake mummered. He ate and went to the lab. He came first, knocked at Inree's office and went in. ''Good day professor'' said Drake. ''Good day Drake, come please'' Inree said. They entered a room and there were 3 Pokemon. A Traoinch, a Spheal & a Aron. ''Now Drake, choose one'' INree said. Drake thought a little and said ''TRAPINCH !''. ''Trapinch, hmm, ok, it is good for you'' Inree said. ''OK, that here is your Pokedex and 5 Pokeballs'' Inree said and gave it to him. ''Bye and thanks'' Drake said and he left.

Drake of the Elite Four
06-30-2005, 11:21 AM
CHAPTER 2: I sail to Lylcove

''Ah, why do you not give me a ticket to Sootopolis granfather'' Drake asked. ''Juan, the leader is to strong, first head to, ... Rustboro'' Drake replied. ''But that is far away'' Drake again said. ''Trave, katch, battle'' granfather said. ''But I go to Fortree and I could challenge the gym there'' Drake aid. ''OK,OK go to Lylcove, then to Fortree, and it would be good if you buy Fly'' granfather said. ''Iwill when I have money'' Drake said. ''OK, take here 1,500$'' granfather said. ''Thanks'' Drake said. ''Oh, yes the ticket to Lylcove'' Drake said. ''Ok thanks granfateher'' Drake said. Then he left and went to the ferry.

(In Lylcove)

''Ah, here I am'' said Drake, and went to the outer bound of the city, as he saw a Duskull. ''Woa, this I am going to catch'' said Drake. He threw out Trapinch. ''Now sand-attack'' Drake said, and Trapinch threw sand on Duskell blinding him. ''Now bite on his mask'' Drake, said and Trapinch attacked Duskell and threw him on the ground. He was K.O. He the threw a pokeball, and he caught his first Pokemon. ''YES !'' He said. The he left for Fortree, but on his way he saw twins and challenged them. They accepted and the bttle began.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Umbreon Shadow
06-30-2005, 09:28 PM
Uhmm I'm not a mod but your story lacks good grammer and spelling, it's too short and you keep skipping parts like you just got the ticket then you appeared in Lilycove. 1 other thing is the twins? Is there only one pair of twins and if so, how would you know them? You also didn't explain what you looked like

.AzureLight
06-30-2005, 09:53 PM
And there we have it kids, this concludes our presentation about Why noobs shouldn't be part of the URPG. Any questions?
---
Ok, no, no, no and no!!

Read a couple stories. (Like mine :razz: ) Then come back and make a real story.

And you aren't supposed to say that you caught it, a grader decides if you caught the Pokémon or not...

Noob...

MystiKal
06-30-2005, 10:05 PM
And there we have it kids, this concludes our presentation about Why noobs shouldn't be part of the URPG. Any questions?
---
Ok, no, no, no and no!!

Read a couple stories. (Like mine :razz: ) Then come back and make a real story.

And you aren't supposed to say that you caught it, a grader decides if you caught the Pokémon or not...

Noob...

He's not a n00b he's a newb he didn't know about the story requirements so I suggest you shut up and quit bashing on new people. Your the n00b in this situation. :P

Finglonger
06-30-2005, 10:09 PM
thank you VT. come on lets be respectful here lan, hes new and you were new too once and Im sure you made your share of mistakes...

IT
06-30-2005, 10:10 PM

Well, you can catch Pokemon in your stories, if you don't catch it, you can keep it in the story with you, but not in the URPG.

For example, I tried to catch a Clamperl(the story wasn't ready though, it's NOW ready for grading but...) but I failed because the story wasn't ready yet... So I just kept going on with the story.

JohtoTrainer
07-01-2005, 12:02 AM
Lan, that was totally un-called for. Like VT said you're being the noob here, not him. Like I have said many times, just because your new doesn't mean you are a noob, just newb.

Lan I hope I never see anything that from you again in the URPG, (or anywhere for that matter) but I CAN ban you from the URPG.

Another thing, Umbreon Shadow, there is a feedback thread, you post there and not other people's stories.

I'm sorry Drake, please continue this story and not everybody is like Lan at Pe2k. So please don't let one person's actions reflect on how you think about the other members of Pe2k.

You can either continue or story, or I can lock this and you can copy and paste it into a new thread that is not SPAMed up.

Lan, I'm watching you. :tongue:

EDIT: As requested by Drake.