PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Verich or Master Greevil in XD?

Sight of the Stars
02-18-2009, 01:17 AM
Yeah, uh, finally got XD Friday, and I think I'm almost finished.

One problem:

Suddenly the old guy disappears MAGICALLY (iknokewlright?) after I defeat Eldes. Well, he floats away on that wierd hover chair, but where did he GO?

Owen_Guy
02-18-2009, 07:38 AM
If I think where you are and that is island where his hideout is then he will stay there for ever and you will be able to battle him for exp. points or if you couldn't catch a shadow off of him and you far to go on finishing the game

Elrond
02-18-2009, 12:02 PM
He goes up a floor. I believe you've got to go back out of the building, then to that elevator off to the left (not the one that leads down to the volcano entrance). You'll first battle a shadow trainer with a Dugtrio, then continue on to another elevator that leads you back to the big hideout. Then, you can take the last elevator up to where Verich is.

Sheepat
02-18-2009, 01:18 PM
Greevil is at Citadark isle. (As you probably know) to get there, you have to talk to the shop keeper of the shop in Gateon Port (Where you got the evo stone for Eevee), and ask about the Kyogre bot. It will then take you to Citadark isle. Keep going through the floors, you'll encounter all the Cipher Admins along the way, and many shadow pokemon.