PDA

View Full Version : World of Warcraft (WoW)

Dragoness
02-20-2009, 12:43 AM
So basically, do you like WoW? Do you really hate it? Have you even heard of it? The reason I ask is because...I am curious, lol. I just wanna know how other people feel about WoW. Personally, I enjoy playing it a bit :happy:
-

*btw: If you don't know what WoW is, it is an MMORPG(Massive multiplayer online role-playing game). You play in the world of Azeroth and do quests, dungeons, raids, ect.--basically, an online, really big, role-playing game.

Skottles
02-20-2009, 01:13 AM
I said that its OK cause it is fun I just don't want to pay $15 a month for it.

Fire Away
02-20-2009, 01:15 AM
I play WoW. It's a pretty cool game.

Black Hawk
02-20-2009, 01:33 AM
I play WoW, it owns.

Neon_Espeon
02-20-2009, 07:16 AM
I don't really have much of an opinion on It. Never played It although It looks kinda Interesting. But MMORPG's just really aren't my cup of tea... So yeah, can't really say much. :/

Also: Inb4FlameWar.

The Admiral GiMoo
02-20-2009, 07:28 AM
It loos great. I've been playing it since 05. Ben in love with it ever since/

Notice
02-20-2009, 07:48 AM
Well, let me tell you...This game, Can be fun, but VERY addicting. I know this first hand. Have been playing Since it was in Beta testing, and sadly, I am still playing.

Downfalls:
-Time Consuming
-Costs Monnies (Money)
-Can cause loss of job, Sleeping and Eating disorters, etc

Perks:
-Fun
-Over 24 hours of entertainment
- :3 Keeps me occupied
-Keeps a lot of people occupied
- :D Good for typing skills if you chat a lot

Well, anyway. Even Blizzard is starting to see what is going down, lol. On several of the loading screens on the Tips, its reads: Take everything into moderation! Even World of warcraft! x] I love that one... Well, anyway.... If anyone wants too, feel free to hit me up.

Windrunner-

Hrode, 80, Hunter, Horde
Mistsaber, 74, Druid, Alliance
Ghosstwolf, 60, Shaman, Horde
Imaress, 70, Druid, Horde
Villaine, 70, Priest, Horde
Obduran, 80, Warrior, Horde

>_> Sadly, most of my characters are Tauren... <3. I do have more characters, I just don't want to list them all. =\

Yoda55
02-20-2009, 11:51 AM
I don't own it so no opionon

atucker22
02-20-2009, 07:24 PM
It's OK. I've watched my friend play it, and it was cool but never played it myself

Peace Buyer
02-21-2009, 04:59 AM
I hate the darn game!!!

Neo Emolga
02-21-2009, 02:46 PM
Its OK in my opinion. Its got its ups and downs, good times and annoyances.

I wouldn't say its the best game I've ever played, but its decent. Downloading mods (especially the Soundtrack mod!) helps quite a bit though. There are some really great ones out there.

Wisp
02-21-2009, 03:07 PM
I've seen my friends play it before. It looks OK. I think it costs way, WAY to much though. But, if it's what you like, I can't argue with that. :3
Sorry, but I has a question about WoW. Are their many female players? 8O

Ajarr
02-21-2009, 04:45 PM
I've never played so I don't know.

Dragoness
02-21-2009, 07:19 PM
I've seen my friends play it before. It looks OK. I think it costs way, WAY to much though. But, if it's what you like, I can't argue with that. :3
Sorry, but I has a question about WoW. Are their many female players? 8O
*shrug* Some. I think the men are in the majority, but I have played with several female players. Why do you ask?

Tory vs Meaty II
02-21-2009, 07:48 PM
I never played one before, so I guess "no opinion on it" is the closest option I can vote for.

Dark Turtwig
02-21-2009, 08:20 PM
I have never played World of Warcraft, but I have played Runescape, which gets boring after about a week of playing.
I don't personally want to go spend 30$ on the disc to install, and then 15$ for membership. (That's what you have to do, right? o.O)
I know people that have had problems with it though, getting WAY too addicted. One friend of mine acually got kicked out of the private school we were both going to, because he was failing 3 subjects. (Had'nt turned in any homework in a week either)

Ridley
02-22-2009, 05:37 PM
I voted the last option simply for the lulz. :cool:

Wisp
02-22-2009, 05:47 PM
*shrug* Some. I think the men are in the majority, but I have played with several female players. Why do you ask?

I was just curious. ^^ My friends say it's pretty rare to come across female characters, thats all. :3

Lmao, Sylux. xD

Synester
02-26-2009, 04:31 AM
I was just curious. ^^ My friends say it's pretty rare to come across female characters, thats all. :3

Lmao, Sylux. xDI think your friends mean female toons that are actually females :P

Gold Rush
02-26-2009, 06:21 PM
Well I really do hate it's guts but then again I've only played it for a very small amount of time :o

Dr Scott
02-26-2009, 07:39 PM
Meh, it's okay. I mean, I've played it and I had fun, but I'm not really an MMORPG fan. It gets pretty boring for me, I'm not a fan of running around killing the same monsters :P.

Not worth 15 bucks for me, though.

Old Republic online, here I come!

Game Over
02-26-2009, 09:15 PM
I really don't have an opinion on the game, because I have never played it, but I don't think I would like. Also my chemistry teacher plays that game, which I thought was kind of weird.

Nitro
02-27-2009, 01:01 AM
IIRC I said WoW was the poopoo in my pants after a night of constipation somewhere. :redface:

Seawolf
02-27-2009, 07:30 PM
I've lost quite a few friends to this game, so I'm not a fan.

Old Republic online, here I come!

I can't wait for it.

Poltergeist
02-27-2009, 09:10 PM
It looks fun, but I'm too cheap to be paying $ 15 a month for a game I shall never own. I think I'll just get a demo disk to try it out later.