PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Box

Kima
06-28-2005, 06:15 PM
Im looking up pokemon box for storing my Firered pokemon. Is this possible? Would i be able to put the pokemon in the box into my emerald version instead of trading with fire red? Is pokemon box really worth it?

Charmander #4
06-29-2005, 06:24 PM
I think Pokemon box is just a waste of develpment money. Store your Pokemon in a giant box? How stupid.

BTW 100 posts for me :biggrin:

Fenix
06-30-2005, 03:17 AM
Pokemon box is only compatable with Pokemon Ruby and Pokemon Sapphire. If I am not mistaken, Emerald version is not compatable with it.

Ionem
06-30-2005, 04:02 AM
Seems like a nice big waste of money to me. ;)

SunriderShadow
07-29-2005, 10:02 PM
Im looking up pokemon box for storing my Firered pokemon. Is this possible? Would i be able to put the pokemon in the box into my emerald version instead of trading with fire red? Is pokemon box really worth it?
Before I found out how, I thought of Pokemon Box as a monutmental waste of my money(it still is, but only less so).

To enable FireRed/LeafGreen transfer on Box, you must complete one League Challenge and activate One Island's International Trading feature(which allows trade between Ruby, Sapphire, and Colosseum). To do this you must first return to Oak's lab(after the League Challenge), upgrade to the National Pokedex, and then search the Sevii Islands for hte Ruby and Sapphire plates to give to Celio on One Island.