PDA

View Full Version : What really grinds your gear?

Angela
02-21-2009, 12:05 AM
What really grinds your gear?

Okay people name couple of things that really grind your gear:happy:

Example: (That's not what grinds my gear just a example) "Short people grind my gear".

Okay you got the hang off it so now go,

for me it's:

People that are rude, that's what grinds my gear.

Light_Sky
02-21-2009, 12:19 AM
You pretty much said mine. I also hate immature kids.
This is going to stab me in the back some how.

Dalphos
02-21-2009, 01:06 AM
Loud commercials, that one spot on your back that you can't itch unless you're flexible enough, people who critizice everything, racists, and sexists are a few things that grind my gears.

The Maple Syrup Baptist
02-21-2009, 01:19 AM
Racists and sexists. I want to beat the living eff out of them all.

Maleficent
02-21-2009, 01:44 AM
Homophobes.

And this is coming from a gay person.

Black Hawk
02-21-2009, 01:49 AM
People who timidly dip the chip in the salsa but don't take any of the tomato chunks, just the juice really grind my gears.(This is a major problem)

People, especially females, who think they are smarter than me really grind my gears.

Wiggers really grind my gears.

People who say, "It's okay," on Deal or No Deal when they get an amount above $500,000. No, it's not okay you dumb *****. It's 500 ******* thousand dollars. It's a huge amount, not okay. Bad form, **** heads. These people really grind my gears.

People who think smoking is cool really grind my gears.

People who dislike comedy rap from people like Weird Al or Lonely Island/Andy Samberg really grind my gears.

Close minded people really grind my gears.

People who conform to social norms to fit in grind my gears.

People on this forum that agree with older members just to get a brown-nose really grind my gears.

People who say 300 and Transformers were bad movies(believe me, happens to me alot) really grind my gears.

Stupid junior girls who coo and say, "how cute," to me even though im smarter than them just because I'm two years ahead and short really grind my gears.

People who are mean to old folk. In a weird way, I think they're cute with their hunched backs and what not. They're freaking helpless, why torment them? I hope kids break your knees when you're old, you little *****. Those kids really grind my gears.

Kids that are to pansy to blow of a Works Bomb in public really grind my gears.

Not being able to think of everything really grinds my gears. I'll be back~

Max-Attack
02-21-2009, 01:51 AM
People wearing sweaters and jackets and complaining that they're hot, so they open a window and make me freeze. Only 183 more days left of New York...

Edit: Black Hawk, I have to say, I agree with almost all of those, except I really did not like 300. Just not my thing.

Black Hawk
02-21-2009, 01:53 AM
People wearing sweaters and jackets and complaining that they're hot, so they open a window and make me freeze. Only 183 more days left of New York...

Wow, I totally agree with you. Kids in my school do that, wearing three layers and a sweatshirt complain they're hot in class so the teacher turns on the AC.

EDIT: I like your tastes, and I can see where you're coming with the 300 thing. I realize that kind of action isn't for everyone~

fullmetal
02-21-2009, 02:16 AM
A lot of people on this forum
Mormons
Mtv
Vh1
People who support mainstream music
Jesus Christ

Shadow Eevee
02-21-2009, 04:36 AM
I have a feeling this will get locked. :x

People who act different when they're around you, and around different people.
People who curse non-stop.
Hypocrites.
People who act like their taste in music, gaming, books, etc. is better, even if you like the same things.
People who forget minorities.
Attention hogs.

That's it for now. :P

The Jr Trainer
02-21-2009, 04:39 AM
Ignorance, dissing other people's favorite music and social-labeling really piss me off.

Gravity
02-21-2009, 09:59 PM
Mormons
Mtv
Vh1
Jesus Christ
Win!

Hypocrites
Preps
Sexists
Haters
Homophobes
Liars
People who hate screamo just because it's screamo
People who flirt with you that are taken
The Wii
Overly religious people

The Admiral GiMoo
02-21-2009, 10:04 PM
Mine are stupid labels, here's a few.

Windex: Do not spray in eyes.
Baby stroller made by Century: Remove Child Before Folding.
Toilet brush: Do not use for personal hygiene.

Neo Emolga
02-21-2009, 10:39 PM
Getting in last place again and again and again. I know you win some and you lose some too, but finding myself in dead last repeatedly... ouch. That drives me crazy.

People who abuse loopholes continuously at the expense of everyone else's pleasure. Its fun the first time just to tease, but people who do it again and again really need to be slapped.

Great games with horrible music. And I've seen many a game spoiled because something annoying or whiny had to be blaring during play.

People who only blame Bush for the rotten economy. Congress was responsible for it too. Don't forget.

Chinese junk. If it says "Made in China," expect it to break within the year, if not earlier. I miss the days things were made to last, not made to be replaced continuously.

Mac vs PC ads. Always stupid, always annoying, they've totally convinced me to never, ever buy a Mac for its extremely arrogant and egotistical portrayal. Whoever makes those stupid things deserves a sledgehammer blow to the groin.

The Honda Element and the Scion xB. I hate both of these cars. They look like miniature school buses.

Vincent_Valentine_4
02-21-2009, 10:49 PM
Mormons
Mtv
Vh1
Jesus Christ

How could I forget those things

Hmm idiots who argue when they're clearly wrong

Noobs in general

People who hate Obama or always say crap about him

Anything and everything that has to do with Soulja Boy (If you like him your IQ is like 10)

Dramaqueens

well that's all this time.

Light_Sky
02-21-2009, 11:01 PM
Add on's-
People with that annoying teen behavior,
People who think their the best,
People who swear all the time,
People who can't stand being wrong,
People who tell everyone what to do,
Yeah that's about it.:wink:

The Admiral GiMoo
02-21-2009, 11:11 PM
-adds-

people who are constantly mean and disagreeable.

People who wait 10 minutes for the bus and then get off at the next stop. It would have taken 3 minutes if they just walked.

The people (or groups of people) who walk really really slow in the middle of the hallway or sidewalk, and there's not enough room on either side of them to squeeze past without pushing.

Those who stand arm in arm on the escalator

People who make unreadable lists.

Operative
02-22-2009, 12:17 AM
People who twist around your words in favor of their opinion.

Ranma
02-22-2009, 12:23 AM
-adds-

people who are constantly mean and disagreeable.

People who wait 10 minutes for the bus and then get off at the next stop. It would have taken 3 minutes if they just walked.

The people (or groups of people) who walk really really slow in the middle of the hallway or sidewalk, and there's not enough room on either side of them to squeeze past without pushing.

Those who stand arm in arm on the escalator

People who make unreadable lists.

Agreed with all.

It grinds my gears when random people talk to you, and then don't even care what you say. I mean, I want to tell them to flip off but I don't like being rude...

Black Hawk
02-22-2009, 12:26 AM
Hmm idiots who argue when they're clearly wrong

Noobs in general

Hmmm... This reminds me of someone...you probably

People who giggle at anything that could even be remotely interpreted as innuendo.

Dark Turtwig
02-22-2009, 12:38 AM
1. Xbox 360 fanboys (coming from someone who owns both a Wii and an Xbox 360, mind you)
2. Racists
3. Sexists
4. Closed-minded people
5. People who think anyone who lives on a farm and drives a truck is a redneck (people always call my friend Kyle a redneck, because his parents own a farm, and they drive a Ford Truck)
6. People who think things like Hannah Montana and The Jonas Brothers make good music, and think Nirvana is crap. (Trust me, there are a lot of them out there. Most people who say that have never even heard a Nirvana song.)
7. Movie know-it-alls. I know so many people who say such and such will be a great move, because they say it got good reviews. From who? And they can't name their source. Pfft.
8, the WORST kind of person to me: Someone who automatically thinks your strange because you have a mental disorder. I have Tourettes Syndrome, pretty bad I might add, and a lot of people hear or see me make a sudden movement that I can't even control, and avert their eyes. Even people that were in my class, and used to be my friends. It broke my confidence down to near nothing when I was in public school, I was pretty much forced to leave.
There are other types of people that bug me, but I want to post this before it's locked. ;)

Angel_DeArc
02-22-2009, 11:10 AM
For me: VENTING PLACE!

People:
People who sham around: I mean come on people don't pretend something you're nothing.
People with negative minds: *kills*
People who discourage others by criticizing every time (Not constructive): I hate'em so!
People who don't say their greetings: humph
People who keep showing off when they don't have any talent at all.
SEXUAL HARASSERS

In girls:
Girls who wear a lot of make-up
Croquettes/Flirts
Who accede their limits with guys
who wear short dresses. (yeah, be modest)
And mostly, I hate girls giggling over nothing >_<

Boys:
The ones who brag all about
The ones trying to glue themselves with a girl, if you know what I mean.
The guys who aren't loyal to their gfs and take don't them seriously.

I'll add more if I remember. xD

-Pichu Boy-
02-22-2009, 11:31 AM

I hate it when people do that! xD

For me, it'd probably be people who ask questions with the most obvious answers.

For example, "why are you buying dog treats?"

Quite obviously, I'm buying them for myself! [/sarcasm] x.x

Oh, and spammers/trolls/bots/anything like that.

The Admiral GiMoo
02-22-2009, 01:40 PM
-adds-

People who ask me what pisses me off.

Loud chewers and improper gripping of a spoon/fork.

People who use my toothpaste but squeeze from the middle and not the bottom.

Wisp
02-22-2009, 01:58 PM

I agree 100%. So frustrating. =_=

My contribution. :3 People who are quick to find faults in others despite the fact they usually have to same faults. >3

Ayotui
02-25-2009, 06:27 PM
people that don,t like little people

Game Over
02-25-2009, 07:20 PM
People who don't know when to leave you alone. (probably gonna regret writing that)
Also, people who brag about getting things you already have, like you don't even own it.

Dark Turtwig
02-25-2009, 07:22 PM
~adds~

-People who don't understand humour like in Napoleon Dynamite. I mean, seriously? How can you not understand the humour? A movie doesn't have to have a plot. -.-

Stinky
02-25-2009, 07:24 PM
People who think they're really special because they're in some academically talented program or a year ahead or w/e.

-Felix-
02-25-2009, 07:38 PM
Fat kids who think they're the fastest and strongest people alive. For example, wrestlers.

Eun Min
02-25-2009, 07:41 PM
People who draw conclusions before having the facts.

People who bosses me around too much.

People who don't keep their word.

People who say I spend too much time on the computer. (Is two hours too much?)

People who won't accept that they were wrong and won't say "Sorry".

People who don't knock and say "Can I come in?" before opening my door.

People who won't keep their volume, noise, or voice down at night.

People who keep wanting to try to hurt me with rude comments.

White_Rabbit
02-25-2009, 10:54 PM
Homophobes.

And this is coming from a gay person.
that explains alot.
People who timidly dip the chip in the salsa but don't take any of the tomato chunks, just the juice really grind my gears.(This is a major problem)

People, especially females, who think they are smarter than me really grind my gears.

Wiggers really grind my gears.

People who say, "It's okay," on Deal or No Deal when they get an amount above $500,000. No, it's not okay you dumb *****. It's 500 ******* thousand dollars. It's a huge amount, not okay. Bad form, **** heads. These people really grind my gears.

People who think smoking is cool really grind my gears.

People who dislike comedy rap from people like Weird Al or Lonely Island/Andy Samberg really grind my gears.

Close minded people really grind my gears.

People who conform to social norms to fit in grind my gears.

People on this forum that agree with older members just to get a brown-nose really grind my gears.

People who say 300 and Transformers were bad movies(believe me, happens to me alot) really grind my gears.

Stupid junior girls who coo and say, "how cute," to me even though im smarter than them just because I'm two years ahead and short really grind my gears.

People who are mean to old folk. In a weird way, I think they're cute with their hunched backs and what not. They're freaking helpless, why torment them? I hope kids break your knees when you're old, you little *****. Those kids really grind my gears.

Kids that are to pansy to blow of a Works Bomb in public really grind my gears.

Not being able to think of everything really grinds my gears. I'll be back~

ditto....

stupidity (coming from me) grinds my gear.

ppl who can't take care of their kids grind my gears.

Synester
02-25-2009, 11:24 PM
Ignorance, dissing other people's favorite music and social-labeling really piss me off.Jr has pretty much said it all. And so did Black Hawk.

But I would also like to add.

People who think that the only artist that put time into their music are the people that make any form of Rock music.

TeirusuFX
02-25-2009, 11:40 PM
1) People who can't appreciate my individuality on Atheism
2) People who try to hurt me with rude comments
3) People who treat me wiredly cause I'm asian
4) People who always talk in chat
5) Girls that say the word 'like' too much
6) People who can't accept me cause I like things that are kawaii
7) People who snoop in my business
8) This forum's love of Rock/Rap/Screamo genre
9) People who outcast me cause I don't play shooters
10) People who don't like my taste in games

♪スタフィー♪
♫Stafy♫

Phantom Kat
02-25-2009, 11:45 PM
Not a lot of things get on my nerves that much, but here are the things that absolute make me livid.

- People who walk/drive so slow when you're behind them and in a rush to get somewhere.
- People who mistreat animals.
- When someone tells me to do something or tell me something I already know. Please, I heard you the first time, no need to repeat yourself. >>

- Kat

The Maple Syrup Baptist
02-25-2009, 11:58 PM
Oooh, I thought of a new one: Charbok saying Killzone 2 looks terrible. :tongue:

Alana Marie
02-26-2009, 12:12 AM
☆ Soulja Boy :susp: (Really!?! How do you make millions off of saying "My duggie" into a mike for 2 minutes)
☆ Girls who pretend to be bad at somthing (or worse then they really are) just to look cute
☆ Having to dress up
☆ People who use text-talk
☆ People who think they are the coolest/hottest thing ever.
☆ Pointless rap music (I actually do not like any rap but Eminem xD But only pointless songs really piss me off)
☆ People who think Metal is all screehing :/ Its totally not
☆ People who are trying to lose weight and complaining about their diets. Really???? It's your choice, dont complain.

Oh, and my number one thing that grinds my gears
☆ People who assume anyone that is tall and underweight has a eating disorder. Hate it. It has ruined countless school day's for me. Even when I am at lunch and clearly eating more then half the girls in the whole cafeteria who snack on a bag of chips and water -.-"

Hoshika
02-26-2009, 12:54 AM
Stupid people make me very mad.

Ranma
02-26-2009, 01:10 AM

People with large ego's grind my gears.

Dragoness
02-26-2009, 01:24 AM
I generally am calm but when people mistreat those who are helpless to defend themselves, I get very upset. Or when people pick on my friends/family for stupid reasons (usually to be mean), then I get a bit annoyed (especially if those people are being a 100% hyprocritical). *shrug* I try to stay calm though and watch my words/anger :happy:

General Dunsparce
02-26-2009, 01:30 AM
"You know what really grinds my gears? YOU AMERICA! F*** YOU!" Lol family guy
But seriously it grinds my gears when people mess with my hair. The constant, "OH LOOK AT HIS HAIR IS SO POOFY!" It just kind of gets on my nerves after a while. Then people start touching my hair and its really annoying.

Atropos
02-26-2009, 01:58 AM
-adds-

People who ask me what pisses me off.

Loud chewers and improper gripping of a spoon/fork.

People who use my toothpaste but squeeze from the middle and not the bottom.

You just described one of my best friends. Perfectly. Those things always annoy me.

What Grinds My Gears

Skinny people who say they're fat.
People who don't say "Excuse Me" after burping.
Girls with purses big enough to fit a whale into.
People who put you on speakerphone without telling you.
Little kids who brag about how their stuff is better than the things in your house. IE: "We have digital cable, because regular cable is for poor people." When you have regular cable and they know it.
People who make fun of fat people.

That's just to name a few...

austbot
03-05-2009, 01:43 AM
my friends asking to go out with my ex girlfriend although they know i want to go back out with my ex girlfriend

Phantasm.Angel
03-05-2009, 02:26 AM
Old people who expect you to act like a delinquent, just because you're a teenager. I once went in a store once, and the lady on duty gave me a long, hard look, and said "There are cameras all around the store." when I walked in.

People who make statements no one understands, and then thinks that they're smart frombeing misunderstood.

People who say things, and when you ask them to repeat it, they won't.

Blast the Stereo
03-05-2009, 04:54 AM
People who talk about the American government (especially the Bush administration) like they know it so well, but only give generalized trash-talk.

I'm far from patriotic, and wasn't a huge Bush supporter myself. But people need to give him a break. One man can't single-handedly destroy a country as advanced as the US. :/

fullmetal
03-05-2009, 10:50 PM
People who talk about the American government (especially the Bush administration) like they know it so well, but only give generalized trash-talk.

I'm far from patriotic, and wasn't a huge Bush supporter myself. But people need to give him a break. One man can't single-handedly destroy a country as advanced as the US. :/

Actually he can, its called manipulation and corruption.

Anyway people who take the time to edit their posts pretty colors and fonts, and people obsessed with paramore or other bands of the sort. Also calling yourself "pe2k's ___" is just stupid.

Blast the Stereo
03-06-2009, 05:57 AM
Actually he can, its called manipulation and corruption.

Anyway people who take the time to edit their posts pretty colors and fonts, and people obsessed with paramore or other bands of the sort. Also calling yourself "pe2k's ___" is just stupid.

Well if people think he's so stupid, then how would he even begin to do such stuff. I saw him as more of an idle president that didn't really do anything.

Oh, and over-use of Picnik ftfl. :/

Professor Geoffrey
03-06-2009, 09:10 PM
What grinds my gear, you ask? How people can't give second chances. Some people may say I'm hypocritical for saying that, but who isn't?

Brizer
03-07-2009, 02:25 AM
1. People who play guitar with their shirt off

2. going to the movies on a hot day, and seeing the person behind the glass has an air conditioner--and when you take your change from the slot, you feel the cold air for that split second, and remember how nice it is to be cold

3. How twizzlers are so addicting, and they make you so depressed at the same time. You want to say no, but you can't...you just can't. They taste so good.

Thats what grinds my gears...in a comical way :P

Max-Attack
03-07-2009, 02:35 AM
Oh, here's another one:

Guys who wear pants low enough in order to see their boxers. Pull your pants up, dammit!

theEND
03-07-2009, 03:03 AM
It suddenly feels chilly inside here, knowing that I possess many gear grinding qualities. X.X I'm discouraged to interact with PE2K...

One thing on my mind that grinds my gears:

Being unable to eat with the left side of my mouth. Because of a rip-off dentists appoint, my bottom left molar's filling was filled in only half-way. I have to be careful when drinking cold beverages, eating chewy foods, etc. And it's been this way since October 2008. Oh, how I miss my left molar...

Ajarr
03-07-2009, 03:04 AM
Anything that annoys the he** outta me grinds mah gearz.

Max-Attack
03-07-2009, 03:05 AM
Being unable to eat with the left side of my mouth. Because of a rip-off dentists appoint, my bottom left molar's filling was filled in only half-way. I have to be careful when drinking cold beverages, eating chewy foods, etc. And it's been this way since October 2008. Oh, how I miss my left molar...

Isn't there anything you can do about that?

theEND
03-07-2009, 03:37 AM
Isn't there anything you can do about that?

Going to get it checked sometime tomorrow. About time, heck. Worse comes to worse, new filling and little to no molar left.

Gaby
03-07-2009, 03:40 AM
America.

People who talk during a movie, be it theater or home. x ___x It irks me so bad.

Bumblebee16
03-11-2009, 11:43 PM
When your waiting to cross the street and the electronic sign says its okay to go and then like 3 seconds later it'll change and say stop walking when you like in the middle of the street and cars are honking for you to hurry up and trying to run you over.

Ranma
03-12-2009, 01:33 AM
When your waiting to cross the street and the electronic sign says its okay to go and then like 3 seconds later it'll change and say stop walking when you like in the middle of the street and cars are honking for you to hurry up and trying to run you over.

Lol I know a place in Vermont that does that... .-.

Black Hawk
03-12-2009, 02:30 AM
America.

People who talk during a movie, be it theater or home. x ___x It irks me so bad.

I agree. I hate it when in a movie, people say, "AMGAMG did you just see that!?!"

"No, dip **** I payed nine bucks to stare at the ceiling..."

:\

AND I hate referees who don't make the calls that matter, the New ENgland Patriots grind my gears, when in 24 they leave you with a MEGA ULTRA cliff hanger(every episode) and finally ppl who are mean to old folks.

Metaphysical
03-12-2009, 06:03 AM
-Hypocrites
-People who conform
-Dumb people
-People who are afraid to think outside the box
-People who think that there view is always right
-People who can't agree to disagree
-People that can't see something from another point of view
-People who think a certain type of music is better than the rest
-People who think they are cool just because there clothes are nicer than yours

Azure
03-12-2009, 08:30 AM
People who reply to visitor messages on their own profile.

Seriously... what the ****?

Game Over
03-13-2009, 12:56 AM
Lol I know a place in Vermont that does that... .-.
You mean the whole state? LOL I live their and I know what you mean.
People who reply to visitor messages on their own profile.

Seriously... what the ****?
I did that by accident once, I felt so stupid.

What also grinds my gears is people who don't believe you when you tell the truth, people who hate you for what you own, or the people you are friends with. Lastly, when people say things out loud knowing it is really mean, then repeat it so everyone can hear, and then everyone starts laughing at you, aka jealous people.

spartan117
03-13-2009, 01:20 AM
You know what really grinds my gear? This topic. :crackup:
Nah lol jk. I hate it though when theres a lot of people online and like no one posts.

Ranma
03-13-2009, 01:56 AM
You mean the whole state? LOL I live their and I know what you mean.

Well I've only been to one part of Vermont, when my family was touring a college up there.

Saturnus Magna Rock
03-15-2009, 01:23 AM
When people think you're a liar.

Frozen
03-15-2009, 01:43 AM
1. People who put their children on leaches.
2. People who are highly immature
3. When others criticize music genres, religion, or physical appearances.

That's it. :P

atucker22
03-15-2009, 12:56 PM
I agree with almost all of you, but the #1 thing that grinds my gears is.........people telling me what grinds their gears, grinds my gears.

jkjkjkjklololololololololololololololololol

PaxPalkia
03-18-2009, 05:00 AM
I hate it when people use the term "Gay" to describe something stupid, or lame, and mean it in the sense of Homosexuality.
Because, honestly, being happy isn't stupid.

In other words, I absolute HATE when people use the word "Gay" for things that are bad.

Being gay isn't a bad thing.

Ali the Dark One
03-20-2009, 01:37 AM
You know what really grinds my gears? When you go to shake someone's hand and they cut you off at the fingers!

~Ali the Dark One~

Lord Fedora
03-20-2009, 02:05 AM
People who say like after every syllable. When I'm overlord of the earth, my first official decree will be that the word like can not be used outside the context of comparing two like things. It will also be banned in the use of blue collar comedy (that's right, I'm going to ban the stupid comparative joke).

Lonsie
03-20-2009, 02:24 AM
People who say like after every syllable. When I'm overlord of the earth, my first official decree will be that the word like can not be used outside the context of comparing two like things. It will also be banned in the use of blue collar comedy (that's right, I'm going to ban the stupid comparative joke).

I hope I like never like meet you like in like real life, you like know? *gets ready to be yelled at by Nate*

Elite luxray
03-20-2009, 03:02 AM
people who constantly criticize other people's taste in clothes, food, ect. and people who are diehard windows, xbox and football supporters. (especially those football-obsessed people, that's all they talk about. it really gets on my nerves...)

Trainer17
03-20-2009, 03:44 AM
People who think they are special and unique when they aren't. I mean, how are heck are you supposed to see how special or unique you really are? Only others can see that in you. Pretty much, most of them will sugarcoat or suck it up to you so that you won't feel down or something. Weird and Cracked? Hell yeah.:cool:

Lord Fedora
03-20-2009, 04:39 AM
I hope I like never like meet you like in like real life, you like know? *gets ready to be yelled at by Nate*
Nah, I don't feel like yelling. *shoots* Now that, I felt like doing.

Pokol DaErran
03-20-2009, 04:47 AM
1. When people totally ignore the obvious.

2. People who lie to me even though I can obviously see through them.

3. People who believe that the F-word is a magic phrase that can be used to replace almost any verb, noun, or adjective.

4. Country music.

5. People who do everything they do merely to benefit themselves. (There are a lot of people out there like this, of course.)

Bumblebee16
03-20-2009, 07:35 AM
Chuck Norris, and when people say things with his name in it. It just drives my crazy.

I_has_a_jirachi
03-22-2009, 10:18 PM
hmm...
most 11/12 year olds i know
wiggers
people who are obama fanboys
annoying girls that think they're tough, when theyre girls
soulja boy
little wayne
rap music in general

Operative
03-22-2009, 10:23 PM
annoying girls that think they're tough, when theyre girls

I take it you think males are stronger?

Pokeboy sarab
03-25-2009, 06:57 AM
Like when you come home, and your parents ask you have you come home...its like... you can see me can't you? Its not my ghost opening the door.

People who talk to you nicely when you're alone with them. And if someone else comes, they totally ignore you.

People who give you their numbers, email ids, IM screen-names and take yours. But when you talk to them they never respond.

People who talk to you only because they have no choice.

Pretentious people.

Fair-weather friends.

People you need to change for. As in they won't talk to you if you don't match their standards.

Discussing examinations after they are over. Its not like you can change what you wrote before. What's the point?

People who reply "nothing much", when you ask them what's up?

Yes, I have many quirkes and pet peeves XD

Splishee
03-25-2009, 07:41 AM
Chuck Norris, and when people say things with his name in it. It just drives my crazy.

gtfo please.

What grinds my gears? Basically, anyone that thinks they're superior/better/smarter than anyone else. Especially when they act like that towards me. We're all equal here, dudes. So, your hair might be prettier, or you might win at table tennis. YOU DON'T HAVE TO SHOVE IT IN MY FACE. ;_;

Yoda55
03-25-2009, 11:43 AM
people who act like they own everyone:rolleyes:

Atropos
03-26-2009, 02:09 AM
Gangsters
People who think that everyone likes them, but in reality, no one does
Geometry
Ugh...I had a really good one, but now it's gone...

Soda
03-27-2009, 01:50 AM
People who are like 'Yesh' and 'Ish' all the time, you know what I mean? They act retarded and it's not funny at all and makes them look uncool. [Obviously self-explanatory]

Guys that like Twilight.

I ALSO HATE PEOPLE WHO TRY AND CUM IN MY MUDDA FUGGIN PLACE TRYING TALKIN SMACK I WILL CUT YOU SO SHUT UP. WUT NOW? WUT NOW?

Bumblebee16
03-27-2009, 05:18 AM
gtfo please.

What grinds my gears? Basically, anyone that thinks they're superior/better/smarter than anyone else. Especially when they act like that towards me. We're all equal here, dudes. So, your hair might be prettier, or you might win at table tennis. YOU DON'T HAVE TO SHOVE IT IN MY FACE. ;_;

Really. idts.

What really grinds my gears is anyone who abuses animals. Why would you abuse an animal

-Zodeon
03-30-2009, 06:57 PM
Having to wait a week between episodes of good programs, and mid season breaks..

AngelWings_KoKoPuff
04-03-2009, 10:10 PM
Rules really grind my gears. xD

Um...
The iPod Touch really grinds my gears.
Dress codes really grind my gears.
The color pink really grinds my gears.

Neo Emolga
04-03-2009, 10:19 PM
I got some more...

1. People that interrupt a conversation with the wrong answers or ask stupid questions that were answered two seconds ago.

2. People that try to tell a joke and forget the punchline.

3. People calling you on multiple phones at the same time.

4. People that expect you to listen to everything they say, yet don't pay attention to you in return.

5. People that use their fingers to eat food that should really be eaten using utensils.

Eragh....

Ah Beng I the Pikabeng
04-04-2009, 01:02 AM
People who only blame Bush for the rotten economy. Congress was responsible for it too. Don't forget.

Proves that Progress is the opposite of Congress. :X

And people driven crazy by this drive me crazy. :P

Anyway...

Women complaining about not having enough women's rights. They have a lot already; at this rate they're going to have too much and it's going to be the men's turn soon, and hardly anyone would care. Oh, it's happened already. I think. :X

Oh, and the constant severe shortage of time.

EmBreon
04-04-2009, 03:24 AM
People chewing with their mouth open makes me want to...grind a gear. Ugh. :(

Other than that, I think I'm pretty oblivious to this stuff.

fullmetal
04-04-2009, 04:48 AM
Scene kids piss me off so much, I hate them all.

Cucumber
04-04-2009, 05:21 AM
Gay people who have the gay lisp all because they are gay. I mean honestly it's like once they turn gay they decide they have to fit the stereotype and have that annoying lisp. I have yet to meet a gay guy without that lisp.

Another thing is when people go through my personal stuff, mainly text messages. I don't know I am weird about that stuff.

Here I will share with you all my list.

1.One night stands
2.People who don't use a condom
3.Country music.
4.Christians that claim to be religious but do the complete opposite of what they should do.
5.People abusing Church to cleanse there "sins"
6.People who buy massive houses when they live there with like 4 people. Why do you need a 24 room house?
7.Physical abuse in general
8.Billy Mays
9. The Sham-Wow guy.

:D

Scytherwolf
04-07-2009, 05:57 AM
Here's some of mine. Might post more later.

Hypocrites

People who follow you around in stores asking if you need help finding something when you haven't even gotten a chance to look yet

Rude people

When people ask me about school-I hate that place and don't want to talk about it! >.<

Elitism

People who let populatity choose their opinion for them. "It's popular so I like it" "It's too popular so I hate it" Can these people not think for themselves?

People who say things like "everyone's different" and who make a big deal of trying to be 'unique', but shun anyone who's actually different

Stereotypes

When people jump to conclusions too much

Shroom
04-07-2009, 01:56 PM
Here's some of mine. Might post more later.

Hypocrites

People who follow you around in stores asking if you need help finding something when you haven't even gotten a chance to look yet

Rude people

When people ask me about school-I hate that place and don't want to talk about it! >.<

Elitism

People who let populatity choose their opinion for them. "It's popular so I like it" "It's too popular so I hate it" Can these people not think for themselves?

People who say things like "everyone's different" and who make a big deal of trying to be 'unique', but shun anyone who's actually different

Stereotypes

When people jump to conclusions too much

Quoted for the same things grind my gears. Basically, stupidity grinds my gears.

atucker22
04-07-2009, 02:04 PM
Gay people who have the gay lisp all because they are gay. I mean honestly it's like once they turn gay they decide they have to fit the stereotype and have that annoying lisp. I have yet to meet a gay guy without that lisp.

Another thing is when people go through my personal stuff, mainly text messages. I don't know I am weird about that stuff.

Here I will share with you all my list.

1.One night stands
2.People who don't use a condom
3.Country music.
4.Christians that claim to be religious but do the complete opposite of what they should do.
5.People abusing Church to cleanse there "sins"
6.People who buy massive houses when they live there with like 4 people. Why do you need a 24 room house?
7.Physical abuse in general
8.Billy Mays
9. The Sham-Wow guy.

:D

Don't diss the commercial advertisers, they are my favorites.

Vaughn
04-07-2009, 09:24 PM
Burger King Guy. Inappropraite. You see the new commercial for Spongebob toys? Girls shaking their arse...

Larvinator
04-08-2009, 02:51 PM
Noobs on Youtube.

I don't even know where to begin with this one.

Synester
04-08-2009, 07:06 PM
Here's a new one. World of Warcraft noobs, moslty noob Priest (*coughFAcough*) and noob hunters :\.

Me: Put your damn pet on defensive
noobhunter:it is!
Shadowcat(cause they can't think of anything original) Claws Defias Miner!
Group wipe
Me: I thought your pet was on defensive?
Noobhunter: man u guys suck.
Noobhunter leaves the group

pein11
04-08-2009, 10:14 PM
I really hate it when people spend most of their days playing computer games like World Of Warcraft, or w.e, I mean if its hot outside, go out and play or something, pokemon can be ok sometimes but not 24/7. See where I live, it snows about 8 months! Which sucks btw.

Ah Beng I the Pikabeng
04-09-2009, 02:42 PM
Oh, more things.

1. People who are sarcastic on purpose.
2. People who purposely treat others' comments as sarcastic when they clearly know that is plain isn't.

Azure
04-09-2009, 02:47 PM
1. People who are sarcastic on purpose.

Because there is such a thing as being accidentally sarcastic.

Ah Beng I the Pikabeng
04-10-2009, 12:15 AM
Because there is such a thing as being accidentally sarcastic.

Yeah, but if people say that they intended to be sarcastic... then they are purposefully sarcastic. And that annoys me.

Synester
04-11-2009, 05:06 AM
I really hate it when people spend most of their days playing computer games like World Of Warcraft, or w.e, I mean if its hot outside, go out and play or something, pokemon can be ok sometimes but not 24/7. See where I live, it snows about 8 months! Which sucks btw.Gee...I wonder who that was directed at :rolleyes:.

All Hope Is Gone
04-11-2009, 06:07 AM
These are things that make me mad:
The Wonder pets. (This show is retarded)
Slim Fast Commercials. (God these are stupid)
Yo Gabba Gabba. (*pukes*)
And any other retarded kid show.
Weight Watchers commercials.

These are a few of the things that Grind my gear.

Volcanflame
04-11-2009, 06:33 AM
People who reply "nothing much", when you ask them what's up?

Well, you have to hate me then. I hate it when people ask me "What's up?". Seriously. It really annoys me. Mind your own business :|

EDIT: Screw you, crazy and PK :U

-Volcan-

Ah Beng I the Pikabeng
04-11-2009, 07:45 AM
Well, you have to hate me then. I hate it when people ask me "What's up?". Seriously. It really annoys me. Mind your own business :|

EDIT: Screw you, crazy and PK :U

-Volcan-

Just say "the sky" or something similar. :|

Another thing; those who use the number (6+7) in some way. Gah. :eek:

Shdw_Tamwyn
04-11-2009, 07:36 PM
Racists and sexists. I want to beat the living eff out of them all.

Same here, and there are too many in this world. :X

complexmanifold
04-11-2009, 07:56 PM
I've learned to not let things really anger me, but to appreciate its ability to do so to others. I know it's weird...

Legendary Wolf
04-11-2009, 08:24 PM
People who think they are better then other people for no reason.

:[

The Doctor
04-13-2009, 06:52 PM
Getting beat by a Level 39 Smoochum with a Level 54 Garchomp. Now that just really sad... stupid Smoochum! :susp:

~Darkness

akdude
04-13-2009, 07:10 PM
Family that screw each other over. Family that only care about money and go against the wishes over the departed.

Dancing Mad
04-14-2009, 04:09 AM
You want to know what really grinds my gears?
(Long Rant ahead)

When did we forget our dreams?
The infinite possibilities each day holds is mind blowing. The sheer number of things you could do and the experiences you could have is uncountable and breathtaking. Yet I am stuck here on Pe2k (no offense I like it here) and doing Chemistry homework. We lived trapped in loops. Living a few days over and over again. We only see a couple number of possible paths. We see the same things, we react the same way, we think the same thoughts. Each day is a slight variation on the last. Our thought our actions follow the social norm. We act like if we just get through today our dreams will return to us tomorrow.

I don't have all of the answers. I can't see all of the possibilities. I do know one thing though: the solution doesn't involve watering down every little thought, every little creative impulse for the sake of fitting the mold. It doesn't involve changing my life to fit others expectations. It doesn't involve us holding back in fear of shaking things up.
**** that ****

tl;dr
I am ready for an adventure. Who is with me?

Shdw_Tamwyn
04-14-2009, 05:39 AM
What really grinds my gears?
Well..

Discrimination. Racism, Sexism, all that. It's vulgar and pointless, hating someone because of their ethnicity or gender. We're all human, and nothing can change that. So what if someone's black? Chances are, they might be one of the nicest people you know.

Religion. No offence to anyone here, but it's pointless too. Me, I've been through too much bullsh** in my life, and if there really WAS a god, he would have come through by now. I lost my faith about a year ago, but before that, I was a christian. Did my life become better? No. In my eyes, religion is a way to hide monarchy. Recall Hitler. He slaughtered all of the Jewish people because his "god" told him to. He tried to take over the whole world because he was told to by a being that you can't see.

People that use horrible grammar. Seriously, you can type out a few more letters, no one in the world is that lazy. All that "1337sp33k" is so lazy, and it shows immaturity. If you just type things out, people might be able to understand you.

Now, on a brighter side, Hannah Montana really ticks me off. For one, she CAN'T sing. People say "She's insanely hawt!!!" No. Just because she has her own show, and has a few songs that have a half decent meaning, doesn't make her hot. In my opinion, she can die in a hole.

Oh, and people pronouncing stuff incorrectly in english dubbed anime shows.

Sorry if I offended anyone.

~ST

P.S. I agree completely with Dancing Mad.

Ah Beng I the Pikabeng
04-18-2009, 03:25 AM
Getting beat by a Level 39 Smoochum with a Level 54 Garchomp. Now that just really sad... stupid Smoochum! :susp:

~Darkness

Goes to prove that you don't need much to beat a Garchomp, this it shouldn't be uber.

Family that screw each other over. Family that only care about money and go against the wishes over the departed.

You want to know what really grinds my gears?
(Long Rant ahead)

When did we forget our dreams?
The infinite possibilities each day holds is mind blowing. The sheer number of things you could do and the experiences you could have is uncountable and breathtaking. Yet I am stuck here on Pe2k (no offense I like it here) and doing Chemistry homework. We lived trapped in loops. Living a few days over and over again. We only see a couple number of possible paths. We see the same things, we react the same way, we think the same thoughts. Each day is a slight variation on the last. Our thought our actions follow the social norm. We act like if we just get through today our dreams will return to us tomorrow.

I don't have all of the answers. I can't see all of the possibilities. I do know one thing though: the solution doesn't involve watering down every little thought, every little creative impulse for the sake of fitting the mold. It doesn't involve changing my life to fit others expectations. It doesn't involve us holding back in fear of shaking things up.
**** that ****

tl;dr
I am ready for an adventure. Who is with me?

I completely agree with all this. These people should go and die. >:D

Atropos
04-25-2009, 04:37 AM
Figured I'd add these while I thought of them...
-"That's what she said" jokes that don't make sense
-12 Year Olds who think they're 16
-Eraser shavings that get left on the paper
-Things that don't get erased on whiteboards
-Politically Correct terms

Fluffy Mew
04-25-2009, 04:57 AM
1. A piece of hair in someone's face.
2. Teachers who think they're better because they're older then you.
3. Pencil lead that keeps on breaking.
4. Mary-Sues (Fan characters that are awesome and beautiful)
5. People who act stupid.

Hanna Montanna! (Fans look away!) First of all, she can't sing, she whiny and bit*** like a 3 year old, her show is cliche and tacky, had dumb jokes, AND she doesn't even stick around to sing through her whole concert!
For shame hanna! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdB0SNKBQuQ&feature=related

~FuwaFuwa Myuu

Azumi
05-01-2009, 11:20 PM
People that press the Enter Key after every single freaking sentence they type really grind my gears.
I mean, seriously, it's not only hard to read but it just confuses me when there's one word on a line.
It's a complete waste of space!
Ugh.

... I think I killed myself just now.

xcolbs
05-05-2009, 05:25 PM
^ Haha, agreed!

I also cannot stand it when people chew with their mouth open, and when people gulp way too loudly when they take a sip of some drink. Seriously, that's unnecessarily obnoxious. And, of course, I absolutely hate it when people talk in the movie theatre. It makes me want to set something (or someone) on fire.

Fossil Fusion
05-05-2009, 09:42 PM
People who say Meh in real life and on AIM.

The word "kip" pisses me off the sound of it is darn annoying.

So called "best mates" who do anything to make you look bad, and lie about having sex and stuff when it's so obvious they're lying.

People's expectations of others too high, just try to be friends with someone no matter of their race/religion/stereotype/popularity.

Sure there's more, which I cannot think of right now.

Rago
05-05-2009, 11:16 PM
Here's a few things...
- White people who try to act black (wiggers.)
- People who sag/ refuse to wear a belt.
- People who make stupid, annoying, obnoxious noises.
- People who ask stupid questions or state the obvious.
- People who call me fat and laugh, especially when the person isn't exactly skinny.
- People who think ALL rap is stupid/obnoxious, or that ALL country is about is trucks and girls. I like country and some rap, so that's mainly why.

Might add more, I don't really know.

EDIT:
Here's more...
- People who judge you because you're ___ and you still like Pokemon. -.-
- People who talk about you to their friends under their breathe and won't repeat it when you ask beacause they're too scared to say it to your face.

Ranma
05-05-2009, 11:35 PM
People who wear belts and their pants still fall down.

Master of Puppets
05-07-2009, 02:41 AM
The majority of my class. :evil:
Racists and Sexists(I want to KILL THEM ALL) So what if someone has different colored skin? Last time I checked there is ONLY one human species. Families that only care about money. Spoiled rich kids. Girls that act like total ******s. Bullies. Rap (I'm talking about today's rap) Discrimination. People who use horrible grammer.People's expectations of others too high, just try to be friends with someone no matter of their race/religion/stereotype/popularity. ^Completely agree with this. Politicians. South Park. The girl in my school whos emo now just because her crush didn't go out w/her. (My friend even saw her at the mall waiting outside of Hot Topic to open up, but he saw her with a SLEEPING BAG, I was like WTF?!) Going through the same thing every day. Skeptics. 2012. People who don't care about the enviroment. EXTREMISTS... AND MOST OF ALL:

THE GOVERMENT :P

Void
05-07-2009, 01:50 PM
The majority of my class. :evil:
Racists and Sexists(I want to KILL THEM ALL) So what if someone has different colored skin? Last time I checked there is ONLY one human species. Families that only care about money. Spoiled rich kids. Girls that act like total ******s. Bullies. Rap (I'm talking about today's rap) Discrimination. People who use horrible grammer. ^Completely agree with this. Politicians. South Park. The girl in my school whos emo now just because her crush didn't go out w/her. (My friend even saw her at the mall waiting outside of Hot Topic to open up, but he saw her with a SLEEPING BAG, I was like WTF?!) Going through the same thing every day. Skeptics. 2012. People who don't care about the enviroment. EXTREMISTS... AND MOST OF ALL:

THE GOVERMENT :P

And the best thing is that you spelt 'Government' wrongly. >3

AshMistyMayfan
05-07-2009, 03:38 PM
Did you know that on Family Guy, Peter Griffin had that segment on the news? That was so funny.

Anyway, what grinds my gear:

When I go out to get shopping carts, I take my own life in my hands when dumb people speed by talking on the cell phone, or they back out of the lot without looking. That's really fun.

People talk on the cell phone while getting an order processed and ignoring everything else. That's why there's a sign at the steak eatery declaring Distracted calling prohibited on cell phones.

People making a mess in the bathroom. Just how hard it is to use it? Why make a mess and dirty up the bathroom like that?

While I try to understand the need to bring kids, kids need to be better behaved in a work place. They need to be taught good manners and good behavior. That way, it makes shopping more enjoyable for others.

My co-workers in not properly putting shopping carts away or emptying the garbage. Well, part of it is both they don't want to do it and the work getting busy. But I'm tired of being the only one that does it when some of them won't do it.

Attending a soft ball game at the company picnic and not able to hit the ball to save my life. Losing the simple game grinded my gear.

And that was another segment of Peter Griffin's Grind my Gear, starring me as Peter Griffin, but experiencing all this in my real life and not anime.

We Taste Pies...
05-07-2009, 04:48 PM
Where do I start...

1. People who enter an argument without a strong grip on what is being discussed.

2. Friends who will go out with your ex. BROS BEFORE HOES!!!1!!!!11!!!!!!

3. Rich kids who think the world should consider itself privileged for them being born.

4. Druggies :susp:

5. The kids who base their political beliefs on what their parents think or what they hear on FOX. REALLY!?!

6. People who have never heard of SNL :susp:

7. Racism. If you have a problem with people of another denomination, then have the decency to keep it to your damn self.

8. People who drive with their windows open while playing music REALLY LOUD. YOU AREN'T COOL, YOU SOUND LIKE A DOUCHE.

9. Teachers who don't teach.

10. Those AIG executives. Where the hell do you get off... thats taxpayer money, it didn't just appear for you to take and spend.

11. Joesph Stalin [/off topic]

12. Rocky 4: YOU SHOULD HAVE STOPPED AT 2! 3 was decent at best.

13. People who hate people that say "like" a lot. I say it a lot, but would you rather I said "UHM?". It's basically a filler in a sentence for people who's minds wander frequently. Its like glue holding the sentence together. If we didn't, we'd just have moments of awkward silence in the middle of our sentences.

14. America. This isn't a family guy joke. Our arrogance really pisses me off. True, we were on top for a while. We let it get to our heads and now we can't accept that other countries will surpass us. Get over it.

15. Religious fanatics. You can believe whatever the hell you want, but stop trying to get me involved.

16. Southern Baptists. No, I'm not going to hell just because I think you're wrong, if hell even exists.

17. People who think they can win an argument by not allowing you a word in edge-wise. An argument is a battle of wits and that strategy fails.

18. People who hate a certain sport. That is just plain stupid. Maybe you don't enjoy it, but some people do, so just leave them the hell alone.

19. Hypocrites. But not really? Contradicting yourself doesn't make you very credible

20. Society's look at sex today. Its not THAT important. I mean, look at Catholics, they don't get a taste of that too often and they're just fine :tongue:

21. People who get drunk and continue to drink. You aren't doing anybody any favors, especially your brain cells.

22. People who attack others for their beliefs, leisure activities, hobbies, etc. Why can't I enjoy some good anime every now and then without being laughed at?

23. Conformists.

24. People who say they hate conformists to conform :susp:

25. People who play music really loud in public (regardless of how). IF I CAN FEEL IT, ITS TO LOUD >=O

Expect more, lol

AshMistyMayfan
05-07-2009, 07:52 PM
Where do I start...

1. People who enter an argument without a strong grip on what is being discussed.

2. Friends who will go out with your ex. BROS BEFORE HOES!!!1!!!!11!!!!!!

3. Rich kids who think the world should consider itself privileged for them being born.

4. Druggies :susp:

5. The kids who base their political beliefs on what their parents think or what they hear on FOX. REALLY!?!

6. People who have never heard of SNL :susp:

7. Racism. If you have a problem with people of another denomination, then have the decency to keep it to your damn self.

8. People who drive with their windows open while playing music REALLY LOUD. YOU AREN'T COOL, YOU SOUND LIKE A DOUCHE.

10. Those AIG executives. Where the hell do you get off... thats taxpayer money, it didn't just appear for you to take and spend.

11. Joesph Stalin [/off topic]

12. Rocky 4: YOU SHOULD HAVE STOPPED AT 2! 3 was decent at best.

13. People who hate people that say "like" a lot. I say it a lot, but would you rather I said "UHM?". It's basically a filler in a sentence for people who's minds wander frequently. Its like glue holding the sentence together. If we didn't, we'd just have moments of awkward silence in the middle of our sentences.

14. America. This isn't a family guy joke. Our arrogance really pisses me off. True, we were on top for a while. We let it get to our heads and now we can't accept that other countries will surpass us. Get over it.

15. Religious fanatics. You can believe whatever the hell you want, but stop trying to get me involved.

16. Southern Baptists. No, I'm not going to hell just because I think you're wrong, if hell even exists.

17. People who think they can win an argument by not allowing you a word in edge-wise. An argument is a battle of wits and that strategy fails.

18. People who hate a certain sport. That is just plain stupid. Maybe you don't enjoy it, but some people do, so just leave them the hell alone.

19. Hypocrites. But not really? Contradicting yourself doesn't make you very credible

20. Society's look at sex today. Its not THAT important. I mean, look at Catholics, they don't get a taste of that too often and they're just fine :tongue:

21. People who get drunk and continue to drink. You aren't doing anybody any favors, especially your brain cells.

22. People who attack others for their beliefs, leisure activities, hobbies, etc. Why can't I enjoy some good anime every now and then without being laughed at?

23. Conformists.

24. People who say they hate conformists to conform :susp:

25. People who play music really loud in public (regardless of how). IF I CAN FEEL IT, ITS TO LOUD >=O

Expect more, lol

Wow, and I thought my life was interesting.:crackup:
But yeah, I can't stand the loud boom bass music coming from a kid's car after he or she tweetered with the speaker system. That does make them sound like a douche!

I enjoy anime too, and I don't know why people laugh at me also.:sad:

Vaughn
05-07-2009, 07:54 PM
We have one at my school.

Master of Puppets
05-07-2009, 10:32 PM
And the best thing is that you spelt 'Government' wrongly. >3
DAMMIT, I can never write "government" the right way, I ALWAYS write it without the "n". (X_X)

TeirusuFX
05-07-2009, 10:35 PM
New one: Teens who can't take school seriously

I mean, if they won't why bother coming to school?!? They could possibly be distracting peolpe who want to learn. >_>

♪マイルス♪
♫Mairusu♫

Void
05-08-2009, 12:56 PM
DAMMIT, I can never write "government" the right way, I ALWAYS write it without the "n". (X_X)

Meh, don't worry. It's a common mistake.

New one: Teens who can't take school seriously

I mean, if they won't why bother coming to school?!? They could possibly be distracting peolpe who want to learn. >_>

♪マイルス♪
♫Mairusu♫

I agree with you there, but to your question 'why bother coming to school?!?', teenagers have to go to school, whether they like it or not.