02-21-2009, 01:20 AM
i got a new girlfreind and dont know what to do

Hoshika
02-21-2009, 01:23 AM
Too bad for you.

And your dragon died.

LS
02-21-2009, 01:24 AM
Okay, here's the deal. Once a month she's going to be really mean to you.. Just always remember that she loves you. <3

Dalphos
02-21-2009, 01:26 AM
Hmm.... how 'bout you love her?

Oh wait... was this for girls only? If so, then... woops...

Nirvash
02-21-2009, 01:29 AM
Oh, I don't know what to do....
About this dream and you...
I wish this dream would come truuuueeeee.

Sing her Digital Love by Daft Punk.

Also, does she play video games? If not, I reccommend you dump her immediately.

Ridley
02-21-2009, 01:32 AM

This.

Max-Attack
02-21-2009, 01:38 AM
Has anybody else noticed how similar this guy's location is to Cipher Lord's?

Black Hawk
02-21-2009, 01:41 AM
Omg, maybe it's Cipher jumping his ban?

Anyway, on topic. Girlfriends are very complicated things. I have had one in my life and it was very hard to maintain. I am by nature a very egotistical person, but in my egotistical opinion, I am very awesome. Anyway, make sure to not act conceited and to treat her like she's the best thing since sliced bread. make her feel special and love her gently.

Maleficent
02-21-2009, 01:43 AM
If she's Britney Spears, keep her.

Light_Sky
02-21-2009, 01:49 AM
If she's Britney Spears, keep her.
I surprised your not banned yet.
And yeah treat her like the queen of the world.

Black Hawk
02-21-2009, 01:56 AM

I wonder the same thing about you. Libra hasn't done anything wrong. If my girlfriend was Britney, I'd keep her. Just stick to your own business and let the mods deal with him if they have a problem.

The Maple Syrup Baptist
02-21-2009, 02:01 AM

Buy her flowers randomly just because you like her, kiss her whenever you begin and end an evening with her, and take things at her pace.

@ Light Sky: Libra seems to know how to push it into lulz and avoid the banhammer at the same time. There's no way his comment would get him banned.

Maleficent
02-21-2009, 02:18 AM

It's the way of Libraism, come join it.

Treating girls like the queen of the world builds up the thought that you're never gonna give them up, never gonna let them down, never gonna tell a lie and hurt them, and I'm serious. I've seen it happen to friends, it's not good.

Hoshika
02-21-2009, 02:23 AM
Letting your girlfriend touch you in a way that makes you feel uncomfortable is no good, either.

Chromatic Alchemist
02-21-2009, 02:26 AM
Here's ol' SAPpy-boy's advice: don't push her or your limits. They won't respect, you'll be a fool, and you might end up in a lot of physical/emotional advice.

The Jr Trainer
02-21-2009, 02:33 AM
When you break up with her, your life will seem nearly perfect.

Well, if she's really pushy and shovey and tells you do to everything, and then you feel like you have to do it so you do. Then you get tired but still listen to her! Put your foot down and say no every once and a while.

Also ...

This.

fullmetal
02-21-2009, 02:43 AM
This thread is a massive facepalm.

Chromatic Alchemist
02-21-2009, 02:49 AM
My God, man! Do you only criticize people, fullmetal? xO

Dr Scott
02-21-2009, 02:52 AM
Stay on topic. Big Brother is watching.

On topic, do whatever you want, because it's your experience. Once you start doing what other people tell you it becomes so much more complicating.

Orthar
02-21-2009, 02:57 AM

Take her home, and turn the lights on low. Way low. Light some candles, scented ones will really set the mood. Cook her some food, and maybe if you're lucky...

You might get a kiss on the cheek!

:cool:

fullmetal
02-21-2009, 03:17 AM
My God, man! Do you only criticize people, fullmetal? xO

No one can take a joke, or knows what sarcasm is.

Anyway just be yourself kid, if she doesn't like it to bad. Don't change yourself just for one girl.

Vincent_Valentine_4
02-21-2009, 03:21 AM
Yeah sorry but FullMetal is right man don't change over a girl a lot of my friends and my brother have done that and now they're little bit%^es and you don't want that I just laugh at how pathetic they've become. Also don't every try and argue there is no winning against a girl you are only hurting yourself by trying to use logic.

Ridley
02-21-2009, 03:25 AM
Letting your girlfriend touch you in a way that makes you feel uncomfortable is no good, either.
Tell a police officer.

Black Hawk
02-21-2009, 01:48 PM
Take her home, and turn the lights on low. Way low. Light some candles, scented ones will really set the mood. Cook her some food, and maybe if you're lucky...

You might get a kiss on the cheek!

:cool:

I lol'd. My dirty mind led me somewhere else :silenced:

Light_Sky
02-21-2009, 02:16 PM
It's the way of Libraism, come join it.

Treating girls like the queen of the world builds up the thought that you're never gonna give them up, never gonna let them down, never gonna tell a lie and hurt them, and I'm serious. I've seen it happen to friends, it's not good.
I meant treat her nicely. :eek:

Dark Lightning
02-21-2009, 02:28 PM
I lol'd. My dirty mind led me somewhere else :silenced:
Same here XD
Lol the creator of this thread has the same location as the temp banned Cipher Lord (sp?) ._.
Anyway, just do what everyone in this thread is saying. Also...

This thread is a massive facepalm.
I lol'd.

Light_Sky
02-21-2009, 02:34 PM
The Creator of the thread probably is Cipher Lord. Watch once Cipher Lord comes back this person will never be on.

On Topic: Just be yourself.

Tombi
02-21-2009, 04:41 PM

It'll come naturally.

Wait... how old are you? ._.

Hoshika: xD You win.

Snow Fairy Sugar
02-21-2009, 05:37 PM
i got a new girlfreind and dont know what to doTry doing whatever you did with your last girlfriend?

Angel_DeArc
02-21-2009, 07:09 PM
Just don't abandon her. It'll hurt her so much and you know girls are sensitive.
Don't ever have other gfs and hide that from her. Take her seriously.

I've been through it once. just don't ask how bad it was. Glad I got over with it.

spid3r
02-21-2009, 07:34 PM
Buy her flowers randomly just because you like her, kiss her whenever you begin and end an evening with her, and take things at her pace.

@ Light Sky: Libra seems to know how to push it into lulz and avoid the banhammer at the same time. There's no way his comment would get him banned.

Ehh, that's not always a good thing. My girlfriend thinks that's one of the cheesiest things a guy can do for a girl.

Charbok
02-21-2009, 07:43 PM

QFT

Yes. I find it rather annoying.

^This man speaks the truth^

Every girl that I've met loves cheesy things from a guy.

Angel_DeArc
02-21-2009, 07:45 PM

I agree to this as well. And if you do this, she'll love you like crazy

spid3r
02-21-2009, 07:46 PM
Flowers are so "our parent's generation" thing. Be creative, it's much better than just getting plain flowers.

Angel_DeArc
02-21-2009, 07:47 PM
Flowers are so "our parent's generation" thing. Be creative, it's much better than just getting plain flowers.

Then what do you suggest?

austbot
02-21-2009, 07:49 PM
im not chipher lord to make sure go to pokemon rpg the shadows and see that he posted there

spid3r
02-21-2009, 07:52 PM
Then what do you suggest?
Draw her something, make a bear at build a bear, make a mix dedicated just for her, cook her dinner. Anything, but flowers.

austbot
02-21-2009, 07:54 PM
what about sliping notes into here locker.

Max-Attack
02-21-2009, 08:14 PM
im not chipher lord to make sure go to pokemon rpg the shadows and see that he posted there
I knew you weren't, I was just pointing out how oddly similar it looked. I thought it was an interesting coincidence seeing this essentially pointless thread posted here, and then to see the similarity between you and the guy that got banned.

Gaby
02-21-2009, 08:16 PM
Falcon Punch? :D

Anyways, like a lot of people have said, just be yourself and take it easy with her. :3 Though, calling her and saying you just wanted to hear her voice will get you a big 'Awww! I love you~', trust me. :D

...If she's the 'aww' type of girl, anyways. If not, she might be all '...Okay?' *nodnod* NOW, OFF! TO... SOME PLACE. *skipskip*

austbot
02-21-2009, 08:16 PM
temperaly banned chipher lord got

Angel_DeArc
02-21-2009, 08:17 PM
Draw her something, make a bear at build a bear, make a mix dedicated just for her, cook her dinner. Anything, but flowers.

I see. You've got a different taste but what if the girl is sorta "romantic"?

It depends on the taste SHE has.

spid3r
02-21-2009, 08:20 PM
I see. You've got a different taste but what if the girl is sorta "romantic"?

It depends on the taste SHE has.

My girlfriend is romantic. The things I listed are romantic things to do for a girl. Just getting flowers is just plain boring and a thing of the past.

austbot
02-21-2009, 08:21 PM
i dont know what she likes othere than the fact that she likes me and reptiles

-Pichu Boy-
02-21-2009, 08:23 PM
Try doing whatever you did with your last girlfriend?

Well, if what he did with his last girlfriend (presuming he had one) was any good, then logically, he would probably still have a girlfriend, no?

Anyway, I think just be yourself. That's what made her fall for you in the first place, so why change it? ^^

Angel_DeArc
02-21-2009, 08:24 PM
i dont know what she likes othere than the fact that she likes me and reptiles

Reptiles? Great. xD
Find her a snake or something.

Tombi
02-21-2009, 08:29 PM

Not neccessarily. I find recieving flowers to be very romantic. :3

austbot
02-21-2009, 08:31 PM
Reptiles? Great. xD
Find her a snake or something.

we only got together 2 days before valentines and at the dance plus a snake!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Angel_DeArc
02-21-2009, 08:34 PM
we only got together 2 days before valentines and at the dance plus a snake!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So how did it turned out?

austbot
02-21-2009, 08:38 PM
So how did it turned out?

what turn out if its find her a snake i havent done it yet cause i havent seen her since the day before valentines. were only in 6th grade

austbot
02-21-2009, 09:40 PM
any one here

Light_Sky
02-21-2009, 09:44 PM
any one here
Hey just a reminder don't double post.
Just be yourself.

Snow Fairy Sugar
02-21-2009, 09:54 PM
Well, if what he did with his last girlfriend (presuming he had one) was any good, then logically, he would probably still have a girlfriend, no?
Logically speaking, she could have become lesbian, no? ^-^

austbot
02-21-2009, 09:58 PM
i broke up with my last girlfriend she was gross!!!!!!!!!!!!! she picked her nose aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

austbot
02-21-2009, 10:31 PM
Falcon Punch? :D

Anyways, like a lot of people have said, just be yourself and take it easy with her. :3 Though, calling her and saying you just wanted to hear her voice will get you a big 'Awww! I love you~', trust me. :D

...If she's the 'aww' type of girl, anyways. If not, she might be all '...Okay?' *nodnod* NOW, OFF! TO... SOME PLACE. *skipskip*

i dont have her number

The Admiral GiMoo
02-21-2009, 10:33 PM
Ask her, or ask one of her friends to tell you. Another way is looking her up in the phonebook.

austbot
02-21-2009, 10:38 PM
Ask her, or ask one of her friends to tell you. Another way is looking her up in the phonebook.

she has my number but i dont have hers. i dont know where she is on the phone book:oops:

Stinky
02-21-2009, 10:50 PM
Girls have cooties; you should not associate with them.

The Admiral GiMoo
02-21-2009, 10:51 PM
she has my number but i dont have hers. i dont know where she is on the phone book:oops:

Ask for her last name. I mean come on man! Men are supposed to be resourceful, or is it girls?

austbot
02-21-2009, 11:10 PM
i have her last name and Michael girls do not have cooties im gooing out with a girl

The Admiral GiMoo
02-21-2009, 11:12 PM
I think he knows that you're going out with someone. I think it's clear to everyone since you wrote it in BIG LETTERS!

Ridley
02-21-2009, 11:16 PM
Remember. Just in case.

Falcon Punch solves teen pregnancy.

Bryce
02-21-2009, 11:22 PM
Girls have cooties; you should not associate with them.

Yeah, guys are much better. ;) ;) ;)

lol @ May

austbot
02-21-2009, 11:28 PM
i know (im laughing histaricly in real life for no apparent reason hahahahahahahahahhahaheheheheehehehehe)

The Admiral GiMoo
02-21-2009, 11:35 PM
So she lieks reptiles?

Buy her a baby alligator or a baby croc that says, "From your man, _____(your name)"

austbot
02-22-2009, 12:15 AM
So she lieks reptiles?

Buy her a baby alligator or a baby croc that says, "From your man, _____(your name)"

im not getting her a snake or a croc

Emily
02-22-2009, 12:53 AM
Girls are icky.

Dark Turtwig
02-22-2009, 01:04 AM
Just take her to a movie. Problem solved.
Make sure it's a movie SHE wants to see though. ;)
And whatever you do, don't do the Yawn stretch thing, for the love of god. xD

General Dunsparce
02-22-2009, 01:04 AM
I like girls. as captain falcon would say, "YES!"

Emily
02-22-2009, 01:05 AM
Just take her to a movie. Problem solved.
Make sure it's a movie SHE wants to see though. ;)

Movies are horrible date spots. There's nothing social about them... you sit in front of a dark screen for an hour and that's it.

Take her to lunch instead.

The Admiral GiMoo
02-22-2009, 01:08 AM
Movies are horrible date spots. There's nothing social about them... you sit in front of a dark screen for an hour and that's it.

Or dinner.

Dark Turtwig
02-22-2009, 01:08 AM

Meh, worked for me in the 6th grade. :p
I also took my 6th grade GF skating though, that was a pretty fun date.

Dr Scott
02-22-2009, 01:13 AM
You all suck.

Yeah, this is getting spammy. And all these kinds of threads don't go well. Don't take your advice from people in a Pokemon forum ^^;.

AND LOADED!