PDA

View Full Version : Do You Like Megaman Starforce?

SaixPuppy
02-22-2009, 04:09 PM
Do you like Megaman Starforce? If so do you have any of the games? And who is your favorite character? I have Megaman Starforce Dragon, and I like Gemini and Megaman, and the Pegasus, Leo, and Dragon.

The Admiral GiMoo
02-22-2009, 04:11 PM
I like Megaman and Pegasus. Those are the only characters that I like. Sadly, I don't have any games.

Neon_Espeon
02-23-2009, 03:53 PM
I'd say "This may be more fitting for the Other: Games/Cards section", but I guess It works both ways seeing how It had an anime and manga(I'm just not very fond of mini-moding >.>).

Well, I only have Dragon version of the first game, and I never saw much of the anime adaptation, but I guess you could say I like It. I'm probably one of the few people who likes this series as much as BattleNetwork, too. Too bad It's apparently ending at the 3rd game. :/

SaixPuppy
02-23-2009, 05:05 PM
I'd say "This may be more fitting for the Other: Games/Cards section", but I guess It works both ways seeing how It had an anime and manga(I'm just not very fond of mini-moding >.>).

Well, I only have Dragon version of the first game, and I never saw much of the anime adaptation, but I guess you could say I like It. I'm probably one of the few people who likes this series as much as BattleNetwork, too. Too bad It's apparently ending at the 3rd game. :/

I like BattleNetwork but i don't have any games. I used to have megaman starforce 2 zerker x ninja but i beat it and sold it to a gaming store.
:crackup::crackup::crackup:

austbot
03-02-2009, 03:09 AM
i own two of the games starforce leo and starforce 2 zerker and surian my fav charcter is omegisis

Pokemon Ultimatum
03-03-2009, 05:12 AM
I like omega-xis to!

Ajarr
03-03-2009, 12:51 PM
My sister does, but I don't.

Kendo
03-03-2009, 08:43 PM
(On a side note, couldn't they have named the FM-ians and AM-ians something more creative and less lame? And why is there a robot to help you eat fast? Isn't that a bit unecessary?)

My brother Venonat Poisonpowder has Leo and Saurian/Zerker. Now he's really excited about getting Red Joker, the third installment.

BACK ON TOPIC, I guess I like Gemini Spark because, well, I'm a Gemini. Plus, he does a high-five before he uses the cannon! Yeah!

By the way, I like it. It makes more sense than Battle Network, but BN was more fun, I think. EXCEPT FOR THE FIRST ONE!!!!!

fullmetal
03-03-2009, 09:16 PM
Megaman, and Megaman X are the only games that are Megaman. I hate this stupid battle chip whatever crap.

austbot
03-03-2009, 09:28 PM
i dont know witch of the 3 instalment ill get and im a gemini to

Yoda55
03-03-2009, 09:29 PM
i kind of do.

Kendo
03-03-2009, 10:21 PM
Megaman, and Megaman X are the only games that are Megaman. I hate this stupid battle chip whatever crap.
True...the original Megaman can't be replaced. Though I only played part of Megaman X4...which was an awesome game...it's a nice series. Some of the things in MBN and MSF (abbreviations! :D) are kind of stupid.

That said, I personally like the battle chip system.

TeirusuFX
03-03-2009, 11:14 PM
Meh, I've never played Starforce

I practically like all types of Megaman games like the X series and Battle Network

Megaman X5 pwns the most and Aquaman/Spoutman from BN is sooo kawaii x3

Oh, and BTW, Megaman Starforce is a game not an anime/manga

Battle Network, on the other hand, is a game and an anime

♪クロノア♪
♫Kuronoa♫

austbot
03-05-2009, 02:14 AM
acatuly if you search megaman starforce ep 1 youll get episodes