PDA

View Full Version : <- Fights ->

Ajarr
02-24-2009, 08:10 PM
Have you ever been in one? If so, did you win it? I've been in 6 fights, 5 of them were just me and my friends playing around. 1 of them was real and my mom had to pay medical bills for the kid I fought!

The Admiral GiMoo
02-24-2009, 08:12 PM
On the bus, only 1 time.
Me and my friend were talking and this guy sat near us, and started cussing at us. With it being heard, I cussed at him. So we were going at it, until I told him a certain word, which made him jump up and punch me in the face. I punched him also, later we both got sent to the office and sent home for the day.

Yoda55
02-24-2009, 08:12 PM
I fight my sister all the time. I always lose:oops:

Dark Turtwig
02-24-2009, 08:18 PM
I've been in two fights, and I won one of them.
1. Well, I was in the 4th grade and at recess we would play dodgeball in the playshed. (kind of like an out-door gym) I was playing one time, and I was hit in the face, and it made my nose start to bleed. If you are hit anywhere above the shoulders, it counts as a headshot, and the thrower was out, but the kid refused to accept that he hit me in the face, so bam. I acually broke the kids nose.

2. This was about 3 months ago, and a friend and I were riding our bikes to the gas station to get some snacks, and there were these high school kids that cut in front of us in line. We confronted them about it, and they were all 'Ooh, you wanna take this outside?', and we tried not to, but it ended up happening. My friend acually made one kid hit his head on a pole and knocked him out cold, but the other 3 pounded us, pretty bad. My friend had to get a couple stitched in his chin, and I made it out with a couple bad bruises.

Yoda55
02-24-2009, 08:23 PM
I've been in two fights, and I won one of them.
1. Well, I was in the 4th grade and at recess we would play dodgeball in the playshed. (kind of like an out-door gym) I was playing one time, and I was hit in the face, and it made my nose start to bleed. If you are hit anywhere above the shoulders, it counts as a headshot, and the thrower was out, but the kid refused to accept that he hit me in the face, so bam. I acually broke the kids nose.

2. This was about 3 months ago, and a friend and I were riding our bikes to the gas station to get some snacks, and there were these high school kids that cut in front of us in line. We confronted them about it, and they were all 'Ooh, you wanna take this outside?', and we tried not to, but it ended up happening. My friend acually made one kid hit his head on a pole and knocked him out cold, but the other 3 pounded us, pretty bad. My friend had to get a couple stitched in his chin, and I made it out with a couple bad bruises.

You broke a kids nose??:eek:

Xalapeno
02-24-2009, 08:25 PM
3 ever
1 when I was a lil kid and I was at these apartments for something and this older kid got angry when I sat next to him <--[wtf??] and he beat me up.

The other two were in third grade and these two guys were just annoying me and it was a draw for both.

Dark Turtwig
02-24-2009, 08:26 PM
You broke a kids nose??:eek:

Yep. I've played baseball since I was 5.

Frostbitten
02-24-2009, 08:31 PM
I have been in a few.
I usually try to avoid violence.
But some people just erk me.
I have never purposely hit someone/
They have all started it.
---
1. I was 8 and this 13 year old keep bothering me so I bite his finger and slammed his arm in a door and kicked him in the...well I won't go there on this forum. His finger bleed and his arm was already broken so that just made it hurt a little more for him.

2. I was 7 and this 10 year old kicked me. I jumped on top of his back and hit him in the face.

3. Not really a fight but last year this guy with long greasy hair put my pencil in his hair and I called him a few words that are not appropriate for this children place well place where children might be.

The Admiral GiMoo
02-24-2009, 08:31 PM
I fight my sister all the time. I always lose:oops:

I have an annoying sister that repeats eveything I say. She's 11 turning 12. I tell her to act her age, and what she does is act the opposite of her age, which is -12. Lol.

We had fights in the past, and the most horrible one, was when she bit my ear, and I bet her arm. We both cried, and went to the hospital. We were little then.

Gaby
02-24-2009, 08:32 PM
I've been in a lot in the time between 3rd and 6th grade, but sadly, I always lost them all. xD Luckily, I never got hurt that badly.

However, I did get in one fight with my best friend last year, which I regret, btw, and I managed to win by constantly punching in the eye area. Luckily, neither of us were badly hurt. D: But I still regret fighting with him.

So, yeah, about 5 or 6 lost, and 1 won. xD

Yoda55
02-24-2009, 08:48 PM
I have an annoying sister that repeats eveything I say. She's 11 turning 12. I tell her to act her age, and what she does is act the opposite of her age, which is -12. Lol.

We had fights in the past, and the most horrible one, was when she bit my ear, and I bet her arm. We both cried, and went to the hospital. We were little then.

Shes only 5:oops: I'm underweight, and she eats lots, and lots of meat.:eek: She kills me in fights.

Light_Sky
02-24-2009, 08:53 PM
1.I've had like thousands of fights with my sister. I usually win. The worse one was when I punched her in the face and hard as I could. I was about 8 years old.
2. This was about a month ago. I was up at my friends house and his brother (8th grader) got pissed off. And he started to put me in a head lock. So I swung him to the ground and well...lets just say we both got owned and stopped.
3. Well at this festival my school hosts. These teenagers were pissing us off. (There were 7 of us) So we started to shove sticks into their bikes. So they started to beat us up. None of us were really hurt.

Ahlat
02-24-2009, 10:02 PM
lol i got into one today after school.I was walking home and was pretty pissed because my stupid teacher lost my work and marked it as incomplete and gave me detention. I was walking a lone (my friend had tutoring) some guy comes and calls me a loner. I'm just like shut the **** up. So he just pushes me onto the road. Luckily there was no car. I'm just like WTF! Then punch him. His nose starts bleeding and I run away.

Alana Marie
02-24-2009, 10:25 PM
Hundreds of thousands :/
Kayla and I fight alot, but recently more with words then fists.
(Because she ove reacts to everythig and thinks everyone is always out for her. and I am so self consious it is very easy to get to me with words and/or comments on my weight and possibilites of mehaving a eating disorder. and I dont. Which is why it upsets me.)

For our word fights, I would have to say Kayla wins. Even if she is the one left crying, I dont cry infront of anyone. At all. Usually in the shower or when I am in bed.

For our physical one's that occasionally break out...Kayla wins them.
Because I am underweight :-/ and if I even poke her she starts crying, and my Mom (We fight alot too) blames me.

Yea. I don't think I have ever won

Ahlat
02-24-2009, 10:33 PM
Hundreds of thousands :/
Kayla and I fight alot, but recently more with words then fists.
(Because she ove reacts to everythig and thinks everyone is always out for her. and I am so self consious it is very easy to get to me with words and/or comments on my weight and possibilites of mehaving a eating disorder. and I dont. Which is why it upsets me.)

For our word fights, I would have to say Kayla wins. Even if she is the one left crying, I dont cry infront of anyone. At all. Usually in the shower or when I am in bed.

For our physical one's that occasionally break out...Kayla wins them.
Because I am underweight :-/ and if I even poke her she starts crying, and my Mom (We fight alot too) blames me.

Yea. I don't think I have ever won
wow from that description to me Kayla seems like a cry-baby. :P no offence kayla

Finch
02-24-2009, 11:16 PM
I've never been in a real "fight" as such... Schoolyard or street kinda thing.

Although I'm in my University's Karate squad and I've fought in tournaments. Not to mention at training.

Had a few accidents training in Tae Kwon-Do/Jujutsu/Karate as well. Like the time I was groundfighting (basically wrestling) in JJ and a guy had me in a choke hold for too long (I'd tapped) so instinctively I threw out an elbow and caught just below his eye, which gushed with blood for a while. No stitches necessary, though. I'm not that aggressive :P

Game Over
02-24-2009, 11:40 PM
I have never gotten into a real fight, I've had staredowns and skirmishes, but no one has ever tried anything.

Reign-of-Dreams
02-25-2009, 04:57 AM
...this is a lovely thread I'M IN A VERY PICKY MOOD okay? :P

I've never been in a fight before. :)

RawrIsMyMiddleName
02-25-2009, 05:41 AM
I don't think I could fight anyone.

I was born with a brother ten years older than me, but I'm totally the stereotypical nerd that can break in a second. D:< And I never get mad at people. Because I'm so nice and would never hurt anyone. Except my best friend, since I've hurt him a million times because I'm a klutz.

Yeah. So I don't think I should fight, since I'll probably fall and come home with a bloody nose.

EDIT: You people fail if you fight with your siblings. I don't think I could ever hurt my sister or my brother. Because I'm totally like the best brother ever. We're so perfect for each other. ^^;

Blast the Stereo
02-25-2009, 03:32 PM
Yeah, I killed a man once.

: x

Wisp
02-25-2009, 05:42 PM
I have, but only when I was young. I think I was about 7, and a boy bit me on my belly (Don't ask how that happened, I can't remember. o___o) I think I punched him for quite a while. ^^;

Another when I was a little younger, there was this girl which never seemed to like me and tripped me over all the time. (Tragic, I know. D:) So one day I picked up her latest collectors whatsit Barbie or something and cut all its hair off. xD She kicked me then, I think I might of lost that. xD

Judge Dredd
02-25-2009, 06:43 PM
ive been in three fights in my life, which at my age is either really good or really sad...lol

first fight was in 4th grade, it wasnt really a fight, just two kids pushing each other back and forth

2nd one in highschool, This kid was talking crap to me and i walked away which made him made so he punch me in the face....his ring left an imprint no my face. I grabed him and fliped him over and put my leg over him...I never punched him. I was just upset that he punched me.I was in wrestling in hs. He started crying and teachers came out.

3rd This guy at work was acting crazy...throwing stools at people. i asked him to clam down and he threw one at my head...I pick up a 2 by 4 and hit him in the face with it...kinda ended the fight

SaMaster14
02-25-2009, 11:03 PM
I've been practicing martial arts for 11 years and street style Kung Fu fighting for a few years and I'm a pretty good fighter. I never give up and I usually win fights I'm in. I don't think I've ever really lost, but living in the "Beverly Hills Area" there usually aren't that many fights haha...
But I"m strong and a good fighter...