PDA

View Full Version : Your dream home?

Frostbitten
03-01-2009, 04:51 AM
What is your your dream home?
Post a picture or a site with a description of it or describe it yourself.
--------

I have always wanted a house in California that is more of a modern look.

I found a description of kinda what I want. ;]
Click if you care (http://www.premierlaproperties.com/viewproperty/16872-Bosque-Drive-Encino/a8626139-4417-4552-bf90-b3064b9411a7.aspx)
It is from some real estate person in California near Beverly Hills I think.

SaMaster14
03-01-2009, 04:57 AM
What is your your dream home?
Post a picture or a site with a description of it or describe it yourself.
--------

I have always wanted a house in California that is more of a modern look.

I found a description of kinda what I want. ;]
Click if you care (http://www.premierlaproperties.com/viewproperty/16872-Bosque-Drive-Encino/a8626139-4417-4552-bf90-b3064b9411a7.aspx)
It is from some real estate person in California near Beverly Hills I think.
I really love where I live now.... 2 blocks away from the Playboy Mansion, a block away from Beverly Hills.. but when I get older, I will probably get a larger house than I have now, but in the same area. And probably a vacation home somewhere where it snows, like Utah or Vermont or something... My sister has a house in Utah and I love it, its amazing. She also just built up a really modern house near us too, which is cool, you would probably love it Frostbitten, by your post.

Fire Away
03-01-2009, 05:58 AM
My dream home is SaMaster's house, and I'd have a big bank vault added so I could swim in my immense riches every day like in DuckTales.

My real dreamhome would probably be on a lake somewhere. Where the only real environmental risk is a giant alligator.

SaMaster14
03-01-2009, 07:28 AM
My dream home is SaMaster's house, and I'd have a big bank vault added so I could swim in my immense riches every day like in DuckTales.

My real dreamhome would probably be on a lake somewhere. Where the only real environmental risk is a giant alligator.
thank you. I'm honored to hear that you would want to live where I am. lol

Game Over
03-01-2009, 11:24 AM
My dream home is probably somewhere much warmer than where I am now, and a place where I can actually hang out with friends and have cool stuff to do. Also the newest technology in the house would be nice too.

Wink
03-01-2009, 02:09 PM
Penthouse in downtown Tokyo, please.

That's where it's attt. ;3

Bumblebee16
03-02-2009, 10:36 PM
I've always had this crazy dream to own a huge house in Austraila and open an animal resvere. That would so be totally awesome.

If that doesn't go through, then I want a huge house in New York, Dallas, Florida, Virgina, or California.