PDA

View Full Version : Escape Orb question

Crackerjack
03-07-2009, 06:25 PM
I just started PMD2 over, and I'm on the stairs of Far Amp Plains 9F. I don't think I'm ready, and both my partner and I grew 2 levels. Oh! And I bought a new Reviver Seed. So anyway... If I use one of my Escape Orbs, will it bring me back to the Kangaskhan rock or to Wigglytuff's guild? Thank you in advance!

EDIT: Oh crud, I had to use one of the Reviver Seeds, but my partner leveled again.

EDIT 2: I leveled again! Now both me (a Pikachu) AND Ryan (my partner, a Cyndaquil) are Lv. 20!

EDIT 3: "Something's stirring..." OK, now this sucks. I have to stop training and go up. I need an answer pronto!

Ajarr
03-07-2009, 07:01 PM
You will end up at Treasure Town if you use the Escape Orb. There are 20 floors in Amp Plains if you're wondering.

Crackerjack
03-07-2009, 07:30 PM
You will end up at Treasure Town if you use the Escape Orb. There are 20 floors in Amp Plains if you're wondering.

Oh... I did know the Amp Plains thing. Played this before, got stuck on Palkia, couldn't go back, restarted. Thank you for the info on the orb, though. Going up now! Wish me luck.

EDIT: You wished me bad luck, LOL. Tried four more times, lost all four times, evwntually went back WITHOUT SAVING THE DEATHS to train some more.