PDA

View Full Version : Melissa VS Molly

Crackerjack
03-07-2009, 11:05 PM
Dude, Jason is retarded and so is DeAnna. She just came back on the show and asked him to marry her after her time was up! Well, Jason did the right thing and said, "no," but he just did the same thing as DeAnna right after that! He chooses Melissa, is all Mr. Happy with her, and waits until he's back on TV in two hours to dump her live! Then he proposes to Molly. I thought Jason made the right choice choosing Melissa at first, buit man, I was angry when he broke up with her! He's like Britney Spears! :crackup:

ANYWAY, who fo YOU think was right for Jason? Vote now!

Psychedelic Shroomish
03-07-2009, 11:24 PM
Dude, Jason is retarded and so is DeAnna. She just came back on the show and asked him to marry her after her time was up! Well, Jason did the right thing and said, "no," but he just did the same thing as DeAnna right after that! He chooses Melissa, is all Mr. Happy with her, and waits until he's back on TV in two hours to dump her live! Then he proposes to Molly. I thought Jason made the right choice choosing Melissa at first, buit man, I was angry when he broke up with her! He's like Britney Spears! :crackup:

ANYWAY, who fo YOU think was right for Jason? Vote now!
I have no idea what you're talking about!? :eh:

Crackerjack
03-07-2009, 11:43 PM
I have no idea what you're talking about!? :eh:

The Bachelor, also known as "The Rose Show." Did you watch it this season? It's a dating show where a bachelor(ette) is chosen and 25 men or women try to get him or her to marry them.

Tory vs Meaty II
03-08-2009, 12:06 AM
Who the hell are these people?

iReign
03-08-2009, 12:14 AM
Can you provide pictures? I will decide based on the pictures.

Tombi
03-08-2009, 11:02 PM
Uh... I chose Mollissa.

Blast the Stereo
03-08-2009, 11:04 PM
Hmmmm... that's tough.

But I choose Melly.

n_n