PDA

View Full Version : I Just went on a disney cruise recently

PokeGamer
03-08-2009, 09:21 PM
it was really fun and there was free food:Burgers,Pizza,Hot dogs,Ice cream,Fruit etc

There was a pool and a Big screen that showed movies or disney channel shows

There was a club for toddlers,Kids and teens

The teen club was great but something happend:

one b*tch said i had a small member,one kid from south africa (Geroge) pushed me down the stairs and jumped on my back.

That same girl who said i had a small member punched me in the throat 2 times, cause i saw her picture in shutters and the photo was with her,her mom and her aunt and i said:Look its the three W*ores together.Second time: cause i pulled her hair cause she aboned me during the scavenger hunt with a bunch of kids.

They laughed at me Cause i was reading my naruto manga.

one girl said that Mary poppins was a stupid 80s movie (i dont really like mary poppins,i dont hate it but i just dont like it)

none of these kids knew what MAD Magazine was

when we were leaving the cruise,i saw some of the kids who bullied me and my parents were near me and my mom said:thank you for ruining his cruise and i flipped the bird at those punks.

The good was:At The Teen club there was a PS2,Wii and PS3.I Loved Playing burnout paraide on the PS3 and there was some great kids like:
kaylin from georgia,This dude from saint-anne de bellvue,greg from north of albany (shops online for his games),This girl from new brunswick,This girl from pensivania and Lauren for minnesota were the nice ones with me

Stinky
03-08-2009, 09:36 PM
That same girl who said i had a small member punched me in the throat 2 times, cause i saw her picture in shutters and the photo was with her,her mom and her aunt and i said:Look its the three W*ores together.Second time: cause i pulled her hair cause she aboned me during the scavenger hunt with a bunch of kids.

And you wonder why she punched you? You weren't very nice to her. =/

SaMaster14
03-08-2009, 09:40 PM
this is a VERY pointless thread...

and to me, it seems disney cruises are only for kids... like young kids... not teenagers

Blast the Stereo
03-08-2009, 09:51 PM
omg i went on a cruise once too!!!!!

Tombi
03-08-2009, 09:57 PM
This is the most hilarious thread I've ever seen on this board.

iReign
03-08-2009, 10:03 PM
I lol'd. At like everything.

Psychedelic Shroomish
03-08-2009, 10:07 PM
Very gOod story, you should consider a career in writing or something. :signeek:

This part particularly made me giggle a lot "one b*tch said i had a small member,one kid from south africa (Geroge) pushed me down the stairs and jumped on my back.". Could this mean that everyone on the cruise hated you or something? For what reason? :sad: You seem really nice/cool on the forums! :smile:

Tombi
03-08-2009, 10:08 PM
@ArcanineSaviour: Me too. Join the club. xD

Stinky
03-08-2009, 10:13 PM
This is the most hilarious thread I've ever seen on this board.

Actually, there was a funnier one last night, but it got deleted. ;D

Tombi
03-08-2009, 10:19 PM
Why do I get the feeling he's like ten years old?

Psychedelic Shroomish
03-08-2009, 10:32 PM
Why do I get the feeling he's like ten years old?
Perhaps it's because of his amazing writing powers? :eh:

Dynamik
03-08-2009, 10:55 PM
Ten years old? Way too old.

EmBreon
03-08-2009, 11:11 PM
Let's only make threads that other members can contribute to. This is pretty pointless. D:

Sounds like an interesting time, though...

*Funkiller