PDA

View Full Version : Grand Theft Auto IV

Tory vs Meaty II
03-22-2009, 03:09 PM
I think this is one of the worst games I have ever played before in my life. I can't wait to go to Game Stop, and sell this worthless peice of crap.

Mewchirio
03-22-2009, 04:09 PM
I think this is one of the worst games I have ever played before in my life. I can't wait to go to Game Stop, and sell this worthless peice of crap.
Do you hate all games on the planet? I think it was a good game. oh and it's 'piece'

~Mewchirio~

The Maple Syrup Baptist
03-22-2009, 04:11 PM
Tory, quit being a bloody idiot! You are spamming, trolling, and insulting one of the most hailed games of this generation. Get a life.

I call "Gears Of War 2 Sucks" next.

Tory vs Meaty II
03-22-2009, 04:13 PM
Tory, quit being a bloody idiot! You are spamming, trolling, and insulting one of the most hailed games of this generation. Get a life.

I call "Gears Of War 2 Sucks" next.

Tory: It is called an opinion you dumb ass. Go get laid.

Mewchirio
03-22-2009, 04:14 PM
Why are you speaking in thrid person?

~Mewchirio~

-Pichu Boy-
03-22-2009, 04:23 PM

No, it's called making a poll with a title that demands people to agree with you.

If you're just going to make loads of threads like this, just make a discussion in the games sections saying 'Which games do you think suck? :x

The Maple Syrup Baptist
03-22-2009, 04:26 PM

You don't force your opinion on someone, you give the choice of opinion and allow for debate. Be glad that I'm too nice to have you infracted for that comment.

And coming from someone who's balls most likely haven't dropped yet, I'll just forget that you said "go get laid". A life is required to get laid, maybe you should start with that.

Tory vs Meaty II
03-22-2009, 04:26 PM
No, it's called making a poll with a title that demands people to agree with you.

If you're just going to make loads of threads like this, just make a discussion in the games sections saying 'Which games do you think suck? :x

I only made two. And it was just an opinion, no one should get so mad that this. I didn't know if he was on his period or not. I wouldn't get mad if someone made a poll called "Tory vs Meaty II Sucks" like Painkiller did. I don't even get angry from the internet. It is just a machine we use to communicate.

Lusitania
03-22-2009, 04:27 PM

Haha, he's not a virgin:P Why don't you go get laid.

And, yes it is an opinion, but when you purposely make a thread that is flaming a thread and you do it purposely, it's called trolling and that is not right:P

Neo Emolga
03-22-2009, 04:28 PM
Rather than letting this continue to be a flamefest, I'm locking it.