PDA

View Full Version : Halo 3 Is Crap

Tory vs Meaty II
03-22-2009, 03:14 PM
All the levels on the campaign are so boring and repetitive. Please don't get Halo 4 when it comes out. It will sit on the shelves collecting dust.

The Maple Syrup Baptist
03-22-2009, 04:04 PM
I have a better poll: who thinks Tory should receive a ban for the most idiotic thread in all of PE2K? Quote me and vote for or against.

Mewchirio
03-22-2009, 04:08 PM
I have a better poll: who thinks Tory should receive a ban for the most idiotic thread in all of PE2K? Quote me and vote for or against.
I thinks thats a good idea

~Mewchirio~

Tory vs Meaty II
03-22-2009, 04:11 PM

Meaty: You know what, that is a good idea. Go ahead and make it. I'm for it!
Tory: I am against that.

Orthar
03-22-2009, 04:11 PM

I'd vote 'yes' on that. He seems to be suffering from some disease, he obviously isn't right in the head.

Peace Buyer
03-22-2009, 04:14 PM
Smart guy, they arent comming out with a Halo 4!

the story has ben closed and It was a darn good one!!!

Tory vs Meaty II
03-22-2009, 04:17 PM
Omega Mitch and Painkiller, are you'll still mad at me from the Metal thread?

The Maple Syrup Baptist
03-22-2009, 04:22 PM
Omega Mitch and Painkiller, are you'll still mad at me from the Metal thread?

No, we're mad because you are creating spam threads and insulting good games. Are they too hard for you or something? You must have had your ass handed to you online or something.

Mewchirio
03-22-2009, 04:25 PM
No, we're mad because you are creating spam threads and insulting good games. Are they too hard for you or something? You must have had your ass handed to you online or something.
xD too true, too true

~Mewchirio~

Neo Emolga
03-22-2009, 04:29 PM
Tory, you want to create a poll, do it from an objective standpoint, without all the bias everywhere.

Again, this also gets locked.