PDA

View Full Version : 7th movie

Jirachi
03-28-2004, 03:21 AM
Ok I'm not sure if this is in the right place if it is not may a mod move please?
Ok there is a new Pokemon in the 7th movie.What do you think they are makeing?It is NOT Deoxys because the movie is based on it.

Saya
03-28-2004, 12:55 PM
It has Rayquaza and Deoxys in it I'm pretty sure. No clue whats going to happen though.

Jirachi
03-28-2004, 04:41 PM
It has Rayquaza and Deoxys in it I'm pretty sure. No clue whats going to happen though.Yeah it's both of them but there is a ? mark and you can't see the Pokemon.They reveal Rayquaza and Deoxys.

PokemonElite2000
03-29-2004, 01:53 AM
Yeah it's both of them but there is a ? mark and you can't see the Pokemon.They reveal Rayquaza and Deoxys.
The question mark you're talking about is at the official website for the movie, in which they don't show what the "surprise" Pokemon is. It's not Deoxys, who is the star of the movie. It can be a new Pokemon, but nothing is confirmed yet, so we just have to wait and see how that turns out.

AshMistyMayfan
03-29-2004, 03:44 AM
Japan gets the first showing, and I think there are some trailers about it, if you can understand Japan's language.

Jirachi
04-17-2004, 11:48 PM
Maybe they will make someting like Porygon3!

Missingno mystery
04-19-2004, 03:41 PM
New discovery on ??? Pokemon in the 7th movie :biggrin: !!!! Go here for full detail: http://www.turquoisecity.com/Labs/TLUpdates.shtm.

ANA is making a new Pokemon jet! At the tail they are putting Pikachu but, on the other end will be the NEW Pokemon!!! What are they up to with only 2 Pokemon painted on the jet?? The new Poke is killing Pikachu!!! (Not exactly that way :rolleyes: ). But after how many LONG years of ppl hating Pokemon all because of that, stupid, RAT! :silenced: (Sorry to those who like him, but you probably like him cause ether your a girl or your community's not like mine! :sad: ). I can't believe it! Pika say bye bye!! And hello N00bie! Well...... That is if this new Poke is going to be cool like Charizard, Raichu, Zapdos, Mewtwo, Arcanine-(He'd then be my fav :silly: !), Dragonite..... or any of the other Pokemon Nintendo didn't give as much credit to as there fans think they should have gotten (thats saying a lot for Mewtwo, but it true!).