PDA

View Full Version : Do you think PE2K is the Best Pokemon Forum?

Yoda55
03-28-2009, 05:36 PM
I really don't know because I'm only active on 2:oops: What do you guys think?

Max-Attack
03-28-2009, 06:13 PM
It depends on what you're looking for in a forum. Serebii is a much larger community, so that means you can meet a lot more people, but overall it's filled with obnoxious people who think they're funny, and annoyingly egotistical moderators. This place is a lot more toned down, so in that sense it's better.

TeirusuFX
03-28-2009, 06:25 PM
I'm not biased, there is no such thing as the best fourm to exist

That's all I have to say

♪テイルス♪
♫Teirusu♫

Yoda55
03-28-2009, 06:26 PM
Its an opinoin lol. Max-Attack I mean like overall.

Tombi
03-28-2009, 06:36 PM
I dunno, being as I haven't seen every single one. ._.

Max-Attack
03-28-2009, 07:16 PM
That's a tough one, but overall I'll say I like this one better. The other forums I've been to don't match up to either one, but I only really care about Serebii for the good times I had in the past two years. PE2K is much more pleasant, which is what I prefer now.

Seawolf
03-28-2009, 07:18 PM
I've been to a few other Pokemom forums, but I just didn't like them. I like this place because of the community.

Light_Sky
03-28-2009, 07:26 PM
I've been to a few other Pokemom forums, but I just didn't like them. I like this place because of the community.

And your a G-Mod =P

On Topic: Yeah this is a pretty nice forum. And it's easier to navigate. :razz:

Tory vs Meaty II
03-28-2009, 07:27 PM
It depends, really. I do hate most of the moderators at the Pokecommunity. They are intelligent, they just don't have any common sense. Serebii on the other hand have the dumbest, and immature moderators. I like this forum the best by far. I hate to say it but Pokecommunity is the most creative forum, but the lack of the moderator's personality. As for Bulbagarden, it is too plain, but it has a great wiki articalls from the newtork link.

Ajarr
03-28-2009, 08:31 PM
It's better than most I know of.

Neo Emolga
03-28-2009, 08:38 PM
I'm always found PE2K to be much more... welcoming. Plus honestly, people here are much more open and much more forgiving.

Other forums... I just find its easy to get overlooked and forgotten.

Operative
03-28-2009, 09:00 PM
Agreeing with Neo on this 'un.

Besides, this forum is more active and much more organized than others.

Professor Geoffrey
03-29-2009, 04:36 AM
I've been flamed constantly for my opinions, so if you are easily offended by what I say, please turn around and resist temptation to flame or challenge a statement. If you really hate my opinion, draw a picture of me as a stick figure or go to the "What do YOU look like?" thread and print out a picture of me and stab it with blue or black ink - graphite is also accepted. If you cannot do any of those listed things, bear with me, or imagine shooting me with a sniper rifle in the back of your mind. Thank you.

Neo is correct, in most cases. However, I think that Neo is one of the only conservative users on PE2K whom is respected. Those who do not say/agree that PE2K is liberal are either very wrong or ignorant, but please follow the policy I have given in the first paragraph and you will be happy again. ;D

I believe that PE2K is heavily segregated (but still is one of the better Pokémon forums) when it comes to politics. Hate, dislike, or are indifferent to Obama? Not very many of these people are respected. Pro-life? Same. Show possible signs of racism? Same. Pro-war? Same. Pro-Bush/McCain? Same. Against stem cell research? Same. Get where I'm going? It may be so that there aren't as many people who have these characteristics as those that don't, but I've seen hatred towards people who have the characteristics above, and I'm most definitely not the only one. Once again, follow the policy at the beginning of my post if you hate or dislike of my comments, and life will be good again. ;D

But this forum is addicting to me, as I have found a girlfriend on this forum whom no longer goes here, I have found a lot of good people who are against what I say but respect me anyway, and it's just plainly the place to be.

Soda
03-29-2009, 04:39 AM
I've been flamed constantly for my opinions, so if you are easily offended by what I say, please turn around and resist temptation to flame or challenge a statement. If you really hate my opinion, draw a picture of me as a stick figure or go to the "What do YOU look like?" thread and print out a picture of me and stab it with blue or black ink - graphite is also accepted. If you cannot do any of those listed things, bear with me, or imagine shooting me with a sniper rifle in the back of your mind. Thank you.

Neo is correct, in most cases. However, I think that Neo is one of the only conservative users on PE2K whom is respected. Those who do not say/agree that PE2K is liberal are either very wrong or ignorant, but please follow the policy I have given in the first paragraph and you will be happy again. ;D

I believe that PE2K is heavily segregated (but still is one of the better Pokémon forums) when it comes to politics. Hate, dislike, or are indifferent to Obama? Not very many of these people are respected. Pro-life? Same. Show possible signs of racism? Same. Pro-war? Same. Pro-Bush/McCain? Same. Against stem cell research? Same. Get where I'm going? It may be so that there aren't as many people who have these characteristics as those that don't, but I've seen hatred towards people who have the characteristics above, and I'm most definitely not the only one. Once again, follow the policy at the beginning of my post if you hate or dislike of my comments, and life will be good again. ;D

But this forum is addicting to me, as I have found a girlfriend on this forum whom no longer goes here, I have found a lot of good people who are against what I say but respect me anyway, and it's just plainly the place to be.

I totally agree with you.

Volcanflame
03-29-2009, 05:14 AM
PE2K is like, the only Pokemon forum I go to :x

Plus, it's got URPG. So, yeah I think PE2K is the best :clap:

-Volcan-

We Taste Pies...
03-29-2009, 05:15 AM

For those who considered stabbing his likeness, try this link (http://www.shoot-it.org/with_flash.html).

Enjoy, XD

Ah Beng I the Pikabeng
03-29-2009, 06:34 AM
I'm always found PE2K to be much more... welcoming. Plus honestly, people here are much more open and much more forgiving.

Other forums... I just find its easy to get overlooked and forgotten.

Well, I often get overlooked and forgotten here... I shudder to think what would happen in the other forums. XP

True. But it seems that this forum isn't as evil as the others... if you get my gist. :P

For those who considered stabbing his likeness, try this link (http://www.shoot-it.org/with_flash.html).

Enjoy, XD

Some people go too far. -_-

Me... I find that this is the only forum I'm actually motivated to post in, for some reason...

Professor Geoffrey
03-29-2009, 05:54 PM
True. But it seems that this forum isn't as evil as the others... if you get my gist. :P

Oh, most definitely. I've been to several other forums - KH-vids.net, Spriter's-Resouce, Serebii... All of them are rather malignant in comparison. But this forum has its bad side, too, and that was what I was trying to say. =]

Ridley
03-29-2009, 11:17 PM
The 06-07 community was pretty nice here, much better than a lot of the places I've been.

A lot of the cool people have left, though...

-Zodeon
03-30-2009, 06:53 PM
I'm only active on PE2k, so no way of saying really.

Soda
04-02-2009, 12:15 AM
Eh...PE2K is just a bad forum, we have no active admin.

Honestly there are much better places. This place has unique things about it, though, that make people stay.

I would probably say PokeCommunity is better then PE2K though. :x I mean the people there are a lot more educated about things...plus they are a lot more active. It's just hard for me to become active on any other forum. I've been at PE2K for a few years and have a lot of posts...I have an emotional attatchment to it But what PE2K has become is slowly severing my attatchment. It's just not what it used to be and a certain type of people have taken over the site. It's not even a glimpse of what it used to be...

But I'm most active here...Most likely because of how everyone knows who I am and that is just something very hard to accomplish on other active forums. :P

God knows I'm not staying here for the conversation. :wink:

spartan117
04-02-2009, 01:04 AM
The 06-07 community was pretty nice here, much better than a lot of the places I've been.

Yea man I agree with you. Right before D/P came out I was most active on this forum. Had a lot more friends back then.
But yea anyways Im registered on Pokecommunity and some other pokemon forums but I never go on them. PE2K is the only pokemon forum I chose to stay on. Its too bad this site doesnt get updated anymore.

Neo Emolga
04-02-2009, 02:28 AM

True, but I think the 03-04 community was even better. Man, so many of those people are gone now. Barely a handful of them remain...

Ah Beng I the Pikabeng
04-02-2009, 07:43 AM
And tell me again what we're supposed to do to stop the rot? D:

Soda
04-02-2009, 10:23 PM
And tell me again what we're supposed to do to stop the rot? D:

Well first of all, you leave. :redface:

Jack of Clovers
04-03-2009, 02:17 AM
Soda, what a rotten choice of words. Best be careful, or I'll put a stop to ya. :wink:

I cannot answer the thread question, since I am not involved in any other forum community. For what it's worth, I think we do have an enjoyable group here.

~Jack~

Soda
04-03-2009, 02:36 AM
Soda, what a awesome, accurate choice of words. Best get a little less smart, or I'll have to G-Mod ya. :wink:

I cannot answer the thread question, since I am not involved in any other forum community. For what it's worth, I think we do have an sexy group here.

~Down with Hkim~

Wow, Jack! Glad you see it my way! ^-^

Oh, and I think PE2K is the best Poekmon forums again!!! It gets the best poekmon forum award!!! :redface:

Peace Buyer
04-03-2009, 02:40 AM
In my opinion...
yes

The mods here are friendly and Ryan is real cool.

Unlike Serebii.....
The mods wont ban you the first time unless its serious.

Bumblebee16
04-03-2009, 03:03 AM
Hmm, I personally like this forum. Don't know too many people but the one's that I do are pretty awesome whereas the ones on other forums I've been too aren't as friendly, or fun to talk to. The only other major forums that I've been to are Serebii and PokeCommunity and they weren't as good as this one.

Sight of the Stars
04-03-2009, 03:28 AM
The only other forum I have been on and joined is PokeCommunity and under the name of Twilight Wolf. It stunk. Bad. All of the graphic artists are PS geeks (no offense to those who use it here) and they say stuff about light, depth, ect ect. Most of their banners seem so airy and... light. >.>

Also, the sign iups and RP are mashed into ONE THREAD. -gasp- THE HORROR!

Orange_Flaaffy
04-03-2009, 03:39 AM
True, but I think the 03-04 community was even better. Man, so many of those people are gone now. Barely a handful of them remain...
We remain, but we lurk a lot :). I think it is because we have heard many of the same questions over and over and now just like to sit in our overstuffed older fan rocking chairs, playing the newest pokemon game :3

Ah Beng I the Pikabeng
04-03-2009, 10:49 AM
Well first of all, you leave. :redface:

Some people really hate me. This I can't control... *sigh*

Wow, Jack! Glad you see it my way! ^-^

Oh, and I think PE2K is the best Poekmon forums again!!! It gets the best poekmon forum award!!! :redface:

This isn't the Quote Changing Game (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34552). >:O

We remain, but we lurk a lot :). I think it is because we have heard many of the same questions over and over and now just like to sit in our overstuffed older fan rocking chairs, playing the newest pokemon game :3

Well, I still think that you guys should check back more often. Remember, even if you've heard the same questions over and over again, the new members haven't. :P

fullmetal
04-04-2009, 04:51 AM
I personally like Pokebeach, though I haven't been on in a while since their format bothers me. Pe2k has a nice layout and all, I just don't like most of the people that go here to much :3 I haz so many good franz and i iz so kawaii and 1337.

Layout wise Pe2k wins
Everything else Pe2k loses

Cucumber
04-04-2009, 05:19 AM
I personally like Pokebeach, though I haven't been on in a while since their format bothers me. Pe2k has a nice layout and all, I just don't like most of the people that go here to much :3 I haz so many good franz and i iz so kawaii and 1337.

Layout wise Pe2k wins
Everything else Pe2k loses

I love you too Anthony.

Anyways it depends on what you are looking for. I usually just stick with Pe2k because like Anthony said the layout is simple and after being here for about 2 years it's easy to find what I need/want to find.

I just wish some better battlers where here :/

Stardy
04-04-2009, 11:34 AM
Maybe the best Pokémon Forum. The community is a friendly place, and it's a huge comminity like that. But, to be honest, I don't care for this place, at all. I just tend to come on when i'm bored and have nothing else to do/everywhere else I go to doesn't have posts, so while it is one of the Best Pokémon Forums, it's not my favorite in anyway. My favorites would be Shiny Latios/Latiosworld and Marshtomps Mudpit, and not because i'm staff there, if I was just a member, I would still go on. :p

Shroom
04-05-2009, 08:22 PM
From what I hear, yes. I have been here less than an hour. But I have heard only good about it. When you go to forums like SPPF or PC you hear about staff abusing their powers, abusing members, or doing nothing at all. While here, from what I hear, the forum a very calm environment. You can say what's on your mind, most the time, and not be wrongfully judged (according to my friend.) So yes, in my opinion it is.

Dancing Mad
04-05-2009, 08:44 PM
It may not be the best but its is definitely one of the best. Its simple small and the mods are pretty cool so thats why I am addicted.

Orange_Flaaffy
04-06-2009, 12:11 AM
From what I hear, yes. I have been here less than an hour. But I have heard only good about it. When you go to forums like SPPF or PC you hear about staff abusing their powers, abusing members, or doing nothing at all. While here, from what I hear, the forum a very calm environment. You can say what's on your mind, most the time, and not be wrongfully judged (according to my friend.) So yes, in my opinion it is.
We are on the low end of the drama pool :3.

Vaughn
04-06-2009, 12:16 AM
I used to go on TPPC FOrums, but not anymore. PE2K is the best Pokemon-related forum I have ever been in.

SaMaster14
04-06-2009, 12:18 AM
Well... I don't know many other pokemon forums, but I really like this one... so.. so far, yes, this is my favorite.

22sa
04-12-2009, 09:47 PM
PE2K's members have the highest IQs. The forum is also the most open & free. Better discussions at PE2K.

PC's members are still friendlier then PE2K's, but they lack talents. PC's unique in its graphics and is one of the few forums that allow members to have gigantic banners and signatures. (size 500 x 300 banners : P )

Serebii's members actually have lives compared to the members of PC & PE2K. Their members are the best looking to my experience. I like its members the most, but I do not like the forum.

Serebii is my least favourite forum. There's just not much to do there, and you have to wear one of their stupid avatars.

I like PC the best, but it's boring and disorganized and the staff does not put their focus on making the forum more interesting, but I really like how everybody can have huge signatures and that many people work on pretty CGs over there. It's a flashier, prettier forum then PE2K and Serebii, with the friendliest (although less talented) members.

Shadow From The Deep
04-13-2009, 02:06 AM
PE2K happens to be my favorite Pokemon forum. It has a good and friendly community and I really like the layout. It's definitely the best Pokemon forum in my opinion.

Charbok
04-13-2009, 02:38 AM
I'm pretty sure it's the best forum period.

Rekhyt
04-14-2009, 03:12 PM
Some people really hate me. This I can't control... *sigh*

That is one of the most ridiculous things I have ever read.

Ever.

Gold Rush
04-14-2009, 03:54 PM
I've been on serebii for like 5 mins and that's kinda it :P
PE2K has a really nice community and URPG :o

Lusitania
04-14-2009, 03:59 PM
PE2K's members have the highest IQs. The forum is also the most open & free. Better discussions at PE2K.

PC's members are still friendlier then PE2K's, but they lack talents. PC's unique in its graphics and is one of the few forums that allow members to have gigantic banners and signatures. (size 500 x 300 banners : P )

Serebii's members actually have lives compared to the members of PC & PE2K. Their members are the best looking to my experience. I like its members the most, but I do not like the forum.

Serebii is my least favourite forum. There's just not much to do there, and you have to wear one of their stupid avatars.

I like PC the best, but it's boring and disorganized and the staff does not put their focus on making the forum more interesting, but I really like how everybody can have huge signatures and that many people work on pretty CGs over there. It's a flashier, prettier forum then PE2K and Serebii, with the friendliest (although less talented) members.

I like pe2k the best. The only difference is that I think Serebii has a better Debate Board than pe2k.

Kill me.

Daughter of Mew
04-14-2009, 04:04 PM
I hate Serebii.
PE2k is nice, but it kind of bores me. Not enough drama.
Aorio Hoshi has nice skins, but the staff annoy me.
PC is okay, but I never really got into it.
I go to PokemonDaisuki only because I'm a SMod.
TCoD bores me.

My favourite is CoMF. There's drama, the staff are hilarious, it's relatively active... Well, it would be my favourite, it's my forum. d:

Apollo the Incinermyn
04-15-2009, 02:45 PM
Second best, at least of the ones I'm on. These boards are far, FAR better than Serebii.net or Bulbagarden, that's for sure! Ugh, people are so stuck up on them its pathetic. Same thing on PokeCommunity, but there, I at least have a couple friends.

The Politoed Hunter
04-15-2009, 03:46 PM
PE2K is clearly the best. A friendly community, no nub or stuck up moderators, an awesome URPG and a wide variety of boards. What else could you want?

spid3r
04-15-2009, 06:09 PM
Smogon is clearly the best Pokemon forum.

22sa
04-15-2009, 07:14 PM
I like pe2k the best. The only difference is that I think Serebii has a better Debate Board than pe2k.

Kill me.
Ahh, sorry. I forgot PE2K's debate board is kinda not what it use to be when Crimson Spider was around.

Do you visit Serebii or other Pokemon boards regularly?

Eun Min
04-15-2009, 07:52 PM
PE2K is clearly the best. A friendly community, no nub or stuck up moderators, an awesome URPG and a wide variety of boards. What else could you want?

Yes, I agree too. I really feel like I actually belong to part of Pe2k as a member. But I can't say so to PokeCommunity. I've been on there many times before as a member too, so now I'm really sure that I don't like it. And I actually got them to get rid of my account permanently. I just like their nice forum skins though ^^

Dark Turtwig
04-15-2009, 10:13 PM
Pe2k's a pretty pimpin' pogeymanz forum if you ask me.

Other forums (Serebii, Marriland, I'm looking at you... .V.), are just filled with, well, noobs to put it frankly. People who refuse to accept that this is not a chat room and liek 2 tak liek dis, u kno??11!?, and are rather oblivious to these things called manners. Plus, pe2k has a much wider variety of activities compared to other forums. (URPG, Role Play)

Orange_Flaaffy
04-15-2009, 11:04 PM
As far as PC vs. PE2K goes I can say that while we may not be as pretty we are twice as active, and that is more than worth the trade off IMHO:wink:. And unlike the green forums (which are very active with debate and fanfic it is true) PE2K is on the whole more friendly, not just to newbies, but everyone :happy:. Mods here are also very human, not untouchable gods:hungry:

Ace of Hearts
04-16-2009, 12:02 AM
Well, I've been on two, and I must say this one is amazing. I mean, it's have very welcoming members, not to mention the URPG and VPP, two both smart ideas that no one else has, and it's just simple and chill. The moderators are nice and the site is pretty, what more can we ask for? A lot of the other VBulletin features are kind of pushing it, so I'm glad that PE2K is much more chill and nice.

Ah Beng I the Pikabeng
04-16-2009, 01:04 PM

We. Must. Be. Friendlier. >:3

Hi. :D

That is one of the most ridiculous things I have ever read.

Ever.

No matter how good you are, there will always be people that hate you.

That's what I mean.

I hate Serebii.
PE2k is nice, but it kind of bores me. Not enough drama.
Aorio Hoshi has nice skins, but the staff annoy me.
PC is okay, but I never really got into it.
I go to PokemonDaisuki only because I'm a SMod.
TCoD bores me.

My favourite is CoMF. There's drama, the staff are hilarious, it's relatively active... Well, it would be my favourite, it's my forum. d:

Drama?

Ahh, sorry. I forgot PE2K's debate board is kinda not what it use to be when Crimson Spider was around.

Do you visit Serebii or other Pokemon boards regularly?

Who's that? :O

Shadow Eevee
04-18-2009, 03:09 AM
The people here are nice, but even for every 1,000 kind/nice members, there's still that dozen I'm not fond of. :x I like the lack of drama, but get disappointed how it happens when I'm offline. :P I have a close group of friends here, and the people are nice, where as other ones, may have good 'At first' features, but after a while, it just sucks. D:

Babii Pikachu
04-19-2009, 09:34 AM
PE2K & EHQ > and Serebii and PC don't make the cut.

PE2K is a great forum, with nice members, a lot of unique things to do, along with some of my buds are on this forum.

EHQ is a great forum too! I like this forum because none of the members are noobs, they have an awesome website, and because most of the members are really helpful.

I know that there's tons of helpful members here, as I was lucky enough to befriend them, but EHQ members really are helpful.