PDA

View Full Version : A Quick Question.

The Crimson Rose
04-02-2009, 09:37 PM
What is a good website for me to download music videos onto my MP3? I've been looking EVERYWHERE for a good site, but whenever I think I found one, it says I can only watch the video. Where can I download one?

Tory vs Meaty II
04-02-2009, 09:49 PM
What is a good website for me to download music videos onto my MP3? I've been looking EVERYWHERE for a good site, but whenever I think I found one, it says I can only watch the video. Where can I download one?

1. LimeWire 5
2. eMule 0.49c

Use these P2P programs, and just upload the files from iTunes. eMule & Limewire is free, and legal (depends on what country you live in).

Soda
04-02-2009, 09:53 PM
On a side note...does Limewire 5 not look completely cool and amazing? :drool:

Josh
04-03-2009, 05:06 AM
Like Youtube videos?:
http://googlesystem.blogspot.com/2008/04/download-youtube-videos-as-mp4-files.html

Lord Fedora
04-03-2009, 05:32 AM
a) Nononononono at Soda and TvM. Vuze>Limewire. If you're going to get a torrent client, get Vuze, much faster.

b) Torrenting and other forms of music sharing and downloading are only acceptable in certain situations, as in last years writer's strike, during which none of the profits from movies and television shows sold on iTunes went to the writers of those programs. As such, I and many others only torrented videos until the strike ended and the demands were met. However, nothing of the sort is going on, so I advise that if you want a music video or song or whatever, you purchase it over iTunes so that the people who worked hard on making them are recieve the money that they have earned. Remember kids, piracy can be a force for good, but mostly it's just criminal.