PDA

View Full Version : A really nice Halo 3 Montage

Todd6
01-24-2009, 07:45 AM
Hay I love pokemon but I seem to love halo 3 better so I made a halo 3 montage hope you guys like it be nice and Comment. YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UF7rroLJBnU&feature=channel_page)

Clutch
01-24-2009, 07:03 PM
Hay I love pokemon but I seem to love halo 3 better so I made a halo 3 montage hope you guys like it be nice and Comment. YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UF7rroLJBnU&feature=channel_page)

You had some decent sniper kills, but you use the AR wayyy too much. BR > AR. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't bad, but I've seen much better.

Vincent_Valentine_4
01-24-2009, 08:56 PM
Yeah it was pretty cool I'll post my montage on here after I get mine finished.

spid3r
01-24-2009, 11:11 PM
Yeah, you have way to many kills with the AR bro. Nobody uses that thing competitively. Also, I can tell some of your no scopes you weren't trying for one and just randomly shooting. I also suggest not to include matches of king of the hill or the lather since it's so simple to obtain overkills and killtaticluars. Most montages have people getting more than doubles which yours had a lot of singles and doubles. Oh and I suggest a better song, didn't like what you used at all in it.

Just my two cents.

Todd6
01-25-2009, 12:58 PM
Yeah, you have way to many kills with the AR bro. Nobody uses that thing competitively. Also, I can tell some of your no scopes you weren't trying for one and just randomly shooting. I also suggest not to include matches of king of the hill or the lather since it's so simple to obtain overkills and killtaticluars. Most montages have people getting more than doubles which yours had a lot of singles and doubles. Oh and I suggest a better song, didn't like what you used at all in it.

Just my two cents.

I never said I was really good at the game and its not that simple to get overkills in ranked and if the game would ever give me a BR I would use it but in LW its kind of hard if you don't start with it. Also when I no scope I always try for the snipe I don't get them all the time but Im not just randomly shooting.

Jack of Clovers
01-26-2009, 07:55 AM
You're better than I was. Had a hard enough time getting double kills... on King of the Hill. :sweat: It's a good 1st montage.

~Jack~

George Jefferson
01-26-2009, 04:08 PM
VALVe > Bungie

HAR HAR HAR.

Vincent_Valentine_4
01-26-2009, 07:26 PM
No idea what Valve is but I know bungie is better but back on topic I'm looking forward to another montage they are always fun to watch.

George Jefferson
01-26-2009, 07:28 PM
No idea what Valve is but I know bungie is better but back on topic I'm looking forward to another montage they are always fun to watch.

Half-life
Half-life 2
Half-life 2: Episode 1
Half-life 2: Episode 3
Team Fortress Classic
Counter-Strike
Team Fortress 2
Portal

Orthar
01-26-2009, 08:03 PM
I'm not done with you yet, kid.

Anyways, as far as multiplayer goes, TF2 > Haro 3.

And as far as Single player campaigns go, Half-life 2 > Haro 3.

Go suck on it, Bungie whores.

All you do is mindlessly troll.

Valve makes GREAT games, but this thread is about his Halo 3 montage. Not for some idiot to come here trying to get into an argument. Valve has nothing to do with Halo 3, or this kids Halo 3 montage. No one even mentioned Valve, or how great Halo 3 was in here.

Clutch
01-26-2009, 09:15 PM
As much as I usually disagree with you Kenneth, it's sad to see that some people don't even know who Valve is, nor the Half-Life series, Portal, TF2, and Counter Strike.

NOW GET BACK ON TOPIC, CHILDREN.

Vincent_Valentine_4
01-26-2009, 11:21 PM
Yeah seriously quit spamming any Halo thread no one cares about your opinion about how terrible Halo is compared to other shooter games and Team Fortress isn't even that good and the only good thing about Half Life is the story mode and who cares about story with shooting games they're all about the online play.

Jack of Clovers
01-28-2009, 01:07 AM
Kenneth- you're supposed to play nice, remember.

Valve games are geared more toward the older teens, so you have to expect the next young generation gamers aren't going to know who they are or heard of those games. But this discussion is going a bit off topic. Let's keep the chat about the montage, ok.

~Jack~

Katana Master
02-08-2009, 04:43 PM

I second that ^_^
I have alot of montages, i would make a youtube vid but i dont have a capture card...

LS
02-10-2009, 03:57 AM
I'm guessing you used a capture card for it? Where'd you buy it from? :/ I wanna make a CoD4 sniping montage but I can't seem to find one.

charmeleonblaze
03-04-2009, 07:49 PM
Yo, what's the song?

George Jefferson
03-04-2009, 08:17 PM
Ha, you're so funny.

Kurt Angle: It's True, It's damn True!

Todd6
04-07-2009, 02:46 AM
Yo, what's the song?

The song is i don't care by apocalyptica.

Todd6
04-07-2009, 02:58 AM
Hey guys This is Step up's 2nd Montage. He worked hard on it so I hope you like it. I did not make this or have anything to with it other then putting it up, just think its good and people should see it. YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSgAasRgaxE)